DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Viv, I love your parody!
I can picture the final scene now:
She's strapped to the table, the needle is inserted, and a voice says,
"Just smile and say cheese...."

She probably WILL, too. It's her signature move now.

It just occurred to me that whenever anyone in the Lifetime movie says her name, off-screen horses should neigh like they did in Young Frankenstein every time anyone said Frau Blucher's name :biggrin:

Viv, I love your parody!
I can picture the final scene now:
She's strapped to the table, the needle is inserted, and a voice says,
"Just smile and say cheese...."

Maybe they could play Oh Holy Night by a real singer too with her saying, No jury will convict me superimposed over it!

This Wilmott is grating on my last nerve. What's with the chipper cheeriness?

"So you slashed his throat from ear-to-ear, arrright, and then what"
"So you stabbed him in the back 27 times, arrright, and then what"
"Most of the stabs were in the area near the heart, arrrright, and then what"

All with the same bouncy, upbeat intonation. It's driving me batty. Arrright, and after you failed to clean up the buckets of blood, and then what"

Marry me? :floorlaugh:

George (old college friend...) is this you??? You remind me of my bestest friend from college (our parents both retired to Asheville, nc)....

ETA: I am not a stalker. :seeya:
:seeya::seeya::seeya::seeya:
I'm right outside A'ville, up in the mtns a tad east.

I am going to get so so fat from this trial :(

Doesn't make it any less delicious though :floorlaugh:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1364929964547.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1364929964547.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 24
A juror was seen slipping this in the question box yesterday... based on "Stop Draggin' My Heart Around" (Stevie Nicks w/Tom Petty):

Jodi, you came walking in the courtroom
Dressed in your librarian costume
We said yeah, well
What are we supposed to do
We didn't know what we were getting into

So for eighteen days we heard your verbiage
Now we feel we've been held hostage
Stop draggin' this
Stop draggin' this
Stop draggin' this trial out!

It's hard to think about how you slaughtered
It's hard to think about how you've lied
This doesn't have to be so complicated
We really don't believe anything at all

We know we really want to tell you "F off"
We know we really want to give you death

Jodi, you could never look us in the eye
When you battered us with all your words
Stop draggin' this
Stop draggin' this

(musical interlude - maybe a little Mark Knopfler?)

Defense witnesses yammer on the stand
As they make up excuses for you
Make it the fault of an innocent man
We sure don't buy their slanted point of view

We know we really want to tell you "F off"
We know we really want to give you death

Jodi, you could never look us in the eye
When you battered us with all your words
Stop draggin' this
Stop draggin' this

Stop draggin' this trial out
Stop draggin' this trial out
Stop draggin' this trial out......

Yesterday I took a much needed break. Tuesday Court day made me so very sad. Drove out to the lake. Nature is always theraputic for me. I felt so invigorated after a long walk on the beach. It was chilly and windy. I kept thinking Jodi will never see the beach etc. ever again. That thought delighted me. I hope Travis is enjoying all heaven has to offer. So good to go for today. Hubby asked me this a.m. what's your plan for the day. I said I would be doing errands on the Court lunch break. He replied "I see your back to normal" LOL

I have hidradentis superativa eventually I'll have to get laser hair removal- down there, underarms- wherever. It's a medical condition that spun off from my Crohn's and PCOS. I've been avoiding it because its expensive and the lasers freak me out. I've got a great boyfriend who loves me for who I am. Quote Marilyn Monroe "if you can't handle me at my worst, then you don't deserve me at my best." It just sucks that Jodi Arias has now made body hair removal a shameful thing. It's not.

--------------
Hi Tiger, Dont worry she hasnt made it a shameful thing~ we all know shes a nut. :seeya:

I think if she's convicted that every person who goes to one of the thousand places should send her a postcard saying "Glad you're not here."

brady-bunch-2-0.jpg

"...and he has the nerve to tell me to balance my checkbook. Nay, he didn't just tell me, he screamed it at me..."

Show of hands, folks.

How many of us in here have ever used the term "Nay" other than in a school play, or if we accidentally misspell that thing that horses do.

What's up with that weird Victorian vibe in JA's journals? I think she was always writing for an audience, quite likely the same people she was singing for and occasionally laughing with when she was left alone in the interrogation room.

I just watched todays trial on youtube. No JM was not to tough on Mz A. You have to pin these people <modsnip> down, or they will play with you. This is his playpen.

"...and he has the nerve to tell me to balance my checkbook. Nay, he didn't just tell me, he screamed it at me..."

Show of hands, folks.

How many of us in here have ever used the term "Nay" other than in a school play, or if we accidentally misspell that thing that horses do.

What's up with that weird Victorian vibe in JA's journals? I think she was always writing for an audience, quite likely the same people she was singing for and occasionally laughing with when she was left alone in the interrogation room.

The Police - Voices Inside My Head (Around the world 1980) - YouTube

Someone did a video on youtube called jodi arias The Neverending answer. I would like to see one called The neverending lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme