Sidebar Discussion #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all just wanted to let you know that I took a break after all the baiting about the paper weight. But I am back and will re-read again because there is so much more to add to the fact checking thread!!!

Thank you..
Yes im doing the same.. I can only read the junk so long before i take a break.. it makes me tense.. lol

Hmmmm.....I have a hunch Sister Ynot doesn't miss much.

Just saw the photos posted of Caylee and it struck me again how much Caylee looked like Cindy. Too bad she couldn't find it in her heart to stand up for that beautiful baby.

I have always been struck by the resemblance, particularly noticeable in a couple different photo angles.

I firmly believe Cindy adored her granddaughter, so I am just amazed at how quickly she just wrote her off. I mean, she had to at some point consider Caylee as out of sight, out of mind...in order to stand in defense of the baby's killer...not once or twice, but so many times I long ago lost count.

Hi redkatrampant, When I was about 8 or 10 years old and in chatechism (sp) the dear Sisters dressed 2 of us in habits and took us to a career day at a high school. I never could figure out why 8 year olds dressed as nuns would want to make someone enter the convent:hand:. Anyway, point is I still have the pics of me and the real nuns. Possibly a way to sneak into the convent and get your booze back :floorlaugh: Maybe Sister YNOT wouldn't notice that 2 of us aren't real nuns.

ooooooooh WE should so try it.

The caption under the picture on Hal's story about the signing says 'Jose Baez in court in September. Photo credit: Red Huber/Orlando Sentinel'.
Good. Thanks for checking that out! :seeya:

Hi all just wanted to let you know that I took a break after all the baiting about the paper weight. But I am back and will re-read again because there is so much more to add to the fact checking thread!!!

I'm so glad your back. Just report the baiters or put them on ignore. Whatever you do DON'T engage.

slightly o/t....

Andrea Sneiderman, the wife of murder victim Rusty Sneiderman, was indicted on conspiracy, murder, insurance fraud and PERJURY charges today here in Georgia. Good to see my county is not afraid to go after liars.. as well as conpiring murderers.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/andrea-sneiderman-taken-custody/nP8yg/

It was known as the "Dunwoody daycare murder". Rusty was shot to death outside the daycare right after he dropped off his son. His wife's boss/boyfriend was convicted of killing him. This indictment was a long time coming. She is one cold, calculating woman. Maybe shades of what OCA will become...

Thank you for doing this for us. The same thank you extends to some of our other "troopers" who are reporting the best they can. We who did not read the book really find those inconsistencies interesting. Keep up the good work but do not overtax yourself......cause there's nothin to drink in this thread and not even a muffin crumb left over. jmo

slightly o/t....

Andrea Sneiderman, the wife of murder victim Rusty Sneiderman, was indicted on conspiracy, murder, insurance fraud and PERJURY charges today here in Georgia. Good to see my county is not afraid to go after liars.. as well as conpiring murderers.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/andrea-sneiderman-taken-custody/nP8yg/

It was known as the "Dunwoody daycare murder". Rusty was shot to death outside the daycare right after he dropped off his son. His wife's boss/boyfriend was convicted of killing him. This indictment was a long time coming. She is one cold, calculating woman. Maybe shades of what OCA will become...

This will be quite a trial.. I recall her testimony during his trial.

Anybody hear that sonic boom about half an hour ago???

Jose blasting through the 3000 mark again.....#3078!

Oh hi Jose...:seeya: ....:poke: Get looking for some cash for buy backs - you know you're gonna!

I've searched, but have not yet seen any candidly snapped photos or "I was there"-type cell phone pics or footage of the event being posted anywhere.

IMBW, but if there are no other pics or video out there in Internetland or Facebookland, then could that mean it was an 'exclusive,' i.e. candid photos and videos by attendees may not have been allowed? It seems so staged! (JMO)

Funny about the GettyImages copyrighted photos of the event which are watermarked and offered for sale at the Getty website, along with GettyImages pics of other events which have been held at Books & Books in Coral Gables in the past:

Link: http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Search.aspx?assettype=Image&sfkc=Coral+Gables

The professional celebrity photographer (VJ) who documented the JB event has photographed at least one other book signing at Books&Books.

A Google image search for the name of that photographer brings up scads of published U.S. celebrity and event photographs in the Miami area and elsewhere. He/she has taken pics at red-carpet events for Univision and Telemundo as well. His/her pics are used by spanish-language news and gossip sites in addition to U.S. english-language sources, as well as others internationally.

VJ appears to generally sell pics to (or is contracted to take pics for?) Getty and other photo licensing entities owned by Getty.

Wonder what this is all about?

My opinion also, it does seem staged (like most if his interviews). Where are the lines outside the store? Where is he actually signing a book? I could fill a couple rows of chairs with just my family. Does anyone know if he is doing another book signing?

My opinion also, it does seem staged (like most if his interviews). Where are the lines outside the store? Where is he actually signing a book? I could fill a couple rows of chairs with just my family. Does anyone know if he is doing another book signing?

I had a look at BenBella's site - it is not user friendly - couldn't find any more "events" for him...maybe someone else will have better luck.

He'll have to do some - I don't think he's sold 2000 books in the month since it's been out....

I had a look at BenBella's site - it is not user friendly - couldn't find any more "events" for him...maybe someone else will have better luck.

He'll have to do some - I don't think he's sold 2000 books in the month since it's been out....

He knows he can't do a real book signing, jmo. Do you think he will ever get the big picture? Same with Casey if she ever tries to write a book.

He knows he can't do a real book signing, jmo. Do you think he will ever get the big picture? Same with Casey if she ever tries to write a book.

I'm glad he wrote a book! Talk about an inflated concept of his own ability after the verdict and he believes he "won".

Nothing talks more clearly and loudly than statistics, numbers and dollars. I'd love to see that profit and loss excel spread sheet.....:giggle:

I would have loved seeing his face when the Caylee supporter asked him to sign the book. He had to be so angry.

I'm glad he wrote a book! Talk about an inflated concept of his own ability after the verdict and he believes he "won".

Nothing talks more clearly and loudly than statistics, numbers and dollars. I'd love to see that profit and loss excel spread sheet.....:giggle:

And as anyone here would tell you.....it's not so much that JB won as we all agree this is what happened, it's a matter of he won at Caylee's expense. This is what most of us cannot get past. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18