Sidebar Discussion #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been thinking about this morning and wondering how it quickly went so sideways and I apologize for hurting your feeling. Yes, I was also an abandoned child - that was the beginning...

No where in my posts did I ask you or anyone to forgive, forget, not hold the Anthony's responsible for their actions and I also didn't ask anyone to "understand" them. I simply stated that "understanding" the personalities behind their actions was something that I was seeking.

Again, my apologies to anyone here on the Caylee threads who felt I was attacking them. It may take me a few days to understand how asking for some simple decorum caused such a brush fire.

I do not post very much but I don't think anybody said anything wrong! I so enjoy reading everyone's thoughts and feelings about this and I think all of you are great. It does seem like every time one of these sidebar threads gets between 1,000 and 1,500 posts feelings and emotions start to get all sideways!

I've been thinking about this morning and wondering how it quickly went so sideways and I apologize for hurting your feeling. Yes, I was also an abandoned child - that was the beginning...

No where in my posts did I ask you or anyone to forgive, forget, not hold the Anthony's responsible for their actions and I also didn't ask anyone to "understand" them. I simply stated that "understanding" the personalities behind their actions was something that I was seeking.

Again, my apologies to anyone here on the Caylee threads who felt I was attacking them. It may take me a few days to understand how asking for some simple decorum caused such a brush fire.

I love ya, LG, but go back and read your posts in a couple of days in that "down the road objective way". I think you will see them a bit differently. :hug:

Now I'm off to find an Island neighboring ANJ's. Sounded very nice. :seeya:

"Can't we all just get along" just kidding....

I didn't find anything offensive to what you said LG.

The reason I like coming back to Caylee's threads is because everyone gets along so well. Not so much on the other threads! I've been ripped apart numerous times on other threads

I'm here, too!And believe it or not, I have NOTHING to add about the As. I will NEVER understand them....so I guess I'll be forever stuck disliking them intensely. lol

Me too, doing my usual lurking. :seeya:

Just speaking for myself, I recently spent an entire weekend in bed with the flu so to kill time I YouTubed the seven or eight major interviews that George and Cindy gave before the trial. Go watch them again knowing what we know now and you will know why "simple decorum" is not so simple with this family.

Any one else notice how quiet it is over at Amazon since Jeff Ashton's win last night? Only one 5 star review.

I'm here! :D

Anybody wanna bet on whether or not JB ever tries a case in Orlando again?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

"Can't we all just get along" just kidding....

I didn't find anything offensive to what you said LG.

The reason I like coming back to Caylee's threads is because everyone gets along so well. Not so much on the other threads! I've been ripped apart numerous times on other threads

LOL I didn't even know there were other Caylee threads. Other than Amazon the only place I post about Caylee is here. I think I'll see what else is out there :-) I to love coming here to see what everyone else has to say, even the ones I don't agree, especially the ones I don't agree with.

He got elected as State's Attorney for the Ninth Judicial Circuit, which covers Osceola and Orange Counties, TWO of SIXTY SEVEN Counties. Watch the crime rates in those counties skyrocket and the conviction rates plummet.

Dear Jose,
That LAUGHING MAN is your new STATE ATTORNEY!!!!!!!!!

I think he got the last laugh!

Have a good night in the walk-in!

~ Junkie!:floorlaugh:

I think we're all on edge. Again we sit, waiting, hating them all over again.

I finally watched the video of George at JA's victory party. I thought he seemed like a lost soul.

He got elected as State's Attorney for the Ninth Judicial Circuit, which covers Osceola and Orange Counties, TWO of SIXTY SEVEN Counties. Watch the crime rates in those counties skyrocket and the conviction rates plummet.

ONE hot summer’s day a Fox was strolling through an orchard till he came to a bunch of Grapes just ripening on a vine which had been trained over a lofty branch. “Just the things to quench my thirst,” quoth he. Drawing back a few paces, he took a run and a jump, and just missed the bunch. Turning round again with a One, Two, Three, he jumped up, but with no greater success. Again and again he tried after the tempting morsel, but at last had to give it up, and walked away with his nose in the air, saying: “I am sure they are sour.“

It is easy to despise what you cannot get.

My best friend's mother died this morning at the age of 90 and 3/4 It was not an easy death from any known cause, just old age and the body refusing to go on. It was a blessing for her to finally be out of pain and at peace. Caylee Marie never made it to age 3 and had at least 87 more years to live.

With that perspective, I've read A News Junkie's and Logical Girl's posts. My heart goes out to you both and to all who post here at the side bar.

It's been well over four years since Caylee met her early death at the hands of her own mother and there's nothng we can do to rectify the total lack of justice for this unfathomable act. We continue to grieve.

At this point, we are stuck in our grief, striking out at those who profited from this precious angel's death. We try to understand how her parents separately and together dealt with the whole situation.

All we end up doing is rehashing old theories and beliefs. It's all to no avail. Whatever they did, is over. We can't change a single thing.

What we can do, is focus on the Kharma that is now in motion and track what happens to the actors in the case.

Jeff Ashton just was elected State's Attorney.
Jose's door stop is, at the moment, #15,992 in books
Casey still hasn't gotten a job, a GED, or anything to make her life worth living
There's a hearing to find out how much of Dr. Phil's $$ made it to Casey's pocket

I recall all the debates in the lead-up to the trial and all the discussion during and after. Please, let's not re-hash it all. Can we all find some new, more positive direction?

I finally watched the video of George at JA's victory party. I thought he seemed like a lost soul.

He always has.

That includes the time he went behind Cindy's back and informed LE and the FBI what Casey was really like. Sure, for once he stood up like a man, but any man that has to be that fearful of his wife is indeed a lost soul.

:seeya: That's what I think : that something is up !

And I agree : GA could have congratulated him privately ... which IMO, would have been more appropriate ...

:moo:

I take George going was to acknowledge JA as a good lawyer, good for the state of Florida and one of the people that fought for Caylee.

I think George has shucked some baggage and is moving on. Maybe Papa JoJo is finally going to stand up for Caylee. I'm sure he has a story to tell.
Could George of grown a pair and has thrown down the gauntlet for Jose and Casey?

Glad everyone is enjoying their little vacations. Hurry back when you are rested and refreshed. I took a day off after I first heard GA showed up at Jeff Ashton's victory party.

At first, it was speculated that JA may have been counseling GA for a period of time, and/or they were close or have remained close.

At first, it was speculated that GA may have left Cindy because he didn't have his wedding ring on.

After seeing Jeff Ashton's response the next day, both of the above can't be true. Jeff Ashton was SURPRISED that GA was at his victory party. Jeff Ashton remarked he hasn't had contact with GA in a long time. Furthermore, Jeff Ashton told GA to give his regards to CA, and GA said that he would. NOW, this is not word for word, but you get the idea.

There were camera's, there was an Anthony. Somehow, GA knew exactly where the victory party was going to be held. He waited, got his clothes pressed and ready, and invaded a party that he was not invited too. I would bet a ton of money (if I had some), GA never contributed one dime to Ashton's campaign. Prior to Jeff's victory, GA never said one word in support of the election of Jeff Ashton.

I always believe people can change, but one has to
SEE some type of change, in order to have a little faith in a person. I have none. PROVE IT!! Actions speak louder than words.

Seems like nothing has changed in all these years, no justice for Caylee and all about the Ant's. :banghead:

And once again, NOTHING IS ABOUT CAYLEE!! Never has been, never will be.

ETA: GA is not controlled by CA. He is a grown man who has made his own choices. One can't MAKE someone say something or do something. As much as I loathe CA, she is not, and has never been to blame for GA's inactions.

Thank you, LG. :)

My own opinion is that George is not a cardboard cutout but a real person, with both good and bad traits. He was strong when he went to talk to LE behind his family's back on July 24, 2008--but weak at other critical times. He stands by CA in public--but is disloyal to her in private (e.g., online dating sites, River,...). He is not perfect by any means, but I believe he loved Caylee with all his heart.

Any of us who have never made a choice of which we were later ashamed should keep on bashing him...

I have always had more sympathy for GA than the rest of them...I believe he wishes he had done other than what he did and he will torment himself with it for the rest of his life. he doesnt need anyone telling him what he did wrong - he absolutely knows IMO and it will kill him in the end.

I am watching Dr Phil. Yeah I know BOO, but there was a commercial plugging the new season coming soon. Whose picture did they flash but none other than MS Anthony's. I believe it said (things the world did not know about) not sure because the commercial took me by surprise. Maybe they will put the commercial on again before the show is over. I am wondering what this is about. A general discussion maybe, GA and CA on again...someone close to the investigation or KC herself?

Glad everyone is enjoying their little vacations. Hurry back when you are rested and refreshed. I took a day off after I first heard GA showed up at Jeff Ashton's victory party.

At first, it was speculated that JA may have been counseling GA for a period of time, and/or they were close or have remained close.

At first, it was speculated that GA may have left Cindy because he didn't have his wedding ring on.

After seeing Jeff Ashton's response the next day, both of the above can't be true. Jeff Ashton was SURPRISED that GA was at his victory party. Jeff Ashton remarked he hasn't had contact with GA in a long time. Furthermore, Jeff Ashton told GA to give his regards to CA, and GA said that he would. NOW, this is not word for word, but you get the idea.

There were camera's, there was an Anthony. Somehow, GA knew exactly where the victory party was going to be held. He waited, got his clothes pressed and ready, and invaded a party that he was not invited too. I would bet a ton of money (if I had some), GA never contributed one dime to Ashton's campaign. Prior to Jeff's victory, GA never said one word in support of the election of Jeff Ashton.

I always believe people can change, but one has to
SEE some type of change, in order to have a little faith in a person. I have none. PROVE IT!! Actions speak louder than words.

Seems like nothing has changed in all these years, no justice for Caylee and all about the Ant's. :banghead:

And once again, NOTHING IS ABOUT CAYLEE!! Never has been, never will be.

ETA: GA is not controlled by CA. He is a grown man who has made his own choices. One can't MAKE someone say something or do something. As much as I loathe CA, she is not, and has never been to blame for GA's inactions.

Great great post. Exactly how I feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member