Sidebar Discussion #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey doesn't like to be out of the news for long. That diminishes the tabloids interest in her, and the amount she can demand for a "tell all interview" .
I'm thinking that this latest press release about her visiting Hopespring drive is just a warm-up for something.....
This article is several weeks old but I wonder if this is not what comes next...?
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...thony-is-she-trying-to-upstage-jose-baez.html

Casey doesn't like to be out of the news for long. That diminishes the tabloids interest in her, and the amount she can demand for a "tell all interview" .
I'm thinking that this latest press release about her visiting Hopespring drive is just a warm-up for something.....
This article is several weeks old but I wonder if this is not what comes next...?
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...thony-is-she-trying-to-upstage-jose-baez.html

Wow and the date on that is July 2nd of this year. I don't remember reading that although my memories of her ex-trial shenanagans is fuzzy at best - yawn!
Too bad it would be a full of lies tell all.....
I wonder how hard it is to lie about lies...:floorlaugh:

Back on 5/17/11, the IRS filed a lien against Casey for $68,000 for taxes not paid -- filed in Osceola County. Does anyone know if that lien has been paid? I think Cindy might have paid it.

The Federal Tax Lien is still showing on the Osceola county clerk site.
There are no other documents filed regarding that case...so it looks like she still owes the money

IMO...OCA will not pay off the Federal Tax Lien any time soon...she has declared indigent status for the Appeal process and I would venture a guess that if she paid off the FTL Morgan and Morgan would want to know where she got the money..

I'll try this again. Maybe because I had a bad word in my other post, it didn't come through.

Good morning. Just wanted to post this from an article I was reading this morning about Amanda Knox's book coming out in the spring.

Knox is also writing a book, due out next spring. Her deal, with HarperCollins, is reportedly worth $4 million.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/09/1...-innocence-in-roommate-killing/#ixzz26GKqpDoB

Dont you just know it chaps FCA's..... you-know-what...... that somebody else got her million dollar book deal?

As I posted on the DP thread:

Note to self: Stay away from lawyers with the initials JB! :floorlaugh:

In Session ‏@InSession

#ZenaidaGonzalez’s attorney Matt Morgan joins us at 12:30 p.m. eastern to talk about new motions in the #CaseyAnthony defamation trial.

In Session ‏@InSession

#ZenaidaGonzalez’s attorney Matt Morgan joins us at 12:30 p.m. eastern to talk about new motions in the #CaseyAnthony defamation trial.

Please let us know what he says! I wish I was working from home today. thanks in advance!

I'll try this again. Maybe because I had a bad word in my other post, it didn't come through.

Good morning. Just wanted to post this from an article I was reading this morning about Amanda Knox's book coming out in the spring.

Knox is also writing a book, due out next spring. Her deal, with HarperCollins, is reportedly worth $4 million.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/09/1...-innocence-in-roommate-killing/#ixzz26GKqpDoB

Dont you just know it chaps FCA's..... you-know-what...... that somebody else got her million dollar book deal?

She is probably still expecting the big $$$$ payoff....unfortunately. She is so delusional she is probably excited about the 4 mil because she thinks she might be worth even more.

She is probably still expecting the big $$$$ payoff....unfortunately. She is so delusional she is probably excited about the 4 mil because she thinks she might be worth even more.

The sad thing is that some people will buy her book if she can find a publisher. I can't understand why anyone would buy Baez's book but he has sold 57 kindles this month - we need a big sign on Amazon that says "Move along people, nothing to see here!"

The sad thing is that some people will buy her book if she can find a publisher. I can't understand why anyone would buy Baez's book but he has sold 57 kindles this month - we need a big sign on Amazon that says "Move along people, nothing to see here!"

I look at it like this... you know what they say about a fool and his money. :what:

Some people may buy it but the vast majority dont care. I have mentioned Casey Anthony to family and people i work with and they might vaguely remeber her...they wont go out of there way to watch anything about her or read about her.

. A few will be tricked into buying her book because they think there might be some juicey details....dont think so..it will be all lies. I predict if she ever gets a publisher..her book will be as big a flop as Jose's

57 kindles sales isnt going to make anyone wealthy.

Some people may buy it but the vast majority dont care. I have mentioned Casey Anthony to family and people i work with and they might vaguely remeber her...they wont go out of there way to watch anything about her or read about her.

. A few will be tricked into buying her book because they think there might be some juicey details....dont think so..it will be all lies. I predict if she ever gets a publisher..her book will be as big a flop as Jose's

57 kindles sales isnt going to make anyone wealthy.

After the dismal sales of Nb boo I doubt anyone would offer major bucks

Oh no! Poor Shirley! I love Shirley. Remember the detectives finding her cat and trying to fix her lights for her? :(

This chaps my hide too. I still have doubts that Amanda is innocent. I think she should give half the money to the Kerscher family. Whether she is guilty or innocent she is still making money off of a murdered young woman which I think is wrong. Amanda should be greatful she is free and home in the states. In fact, she should donate all of it. Half to charity and half to the Kerschers. Oh well, I can dream!

This chaps my hide too. I still have doubts that Amanda is innocent. I think she should give half the money to the Kerscher family. Whether she is guilty or innocent she is still making money off of a murdered young woman which I think is wrong. Amanda should be greatful she is free and home in the states. In fact, she should donate all of it. Half to charity and half to the Kerschers. Oh well, I can dream!

Well - 4 mil is what Marcia Clark got for the worst prosecution possible - so much so she probably could never have worked as a lawyer again for all the sloppy work and camera time - now she has the job JB wants - a "legal expert guest" and writing about trials...:banghead:

I don't understand why the world works this way.

Well - 4 mil is what Marcia Clark got for the worst prosecution possible - so much so she probably could never have worked as a lawyer again for all the sloppy work and camera time - now she has the job JB wants - a "legal expert guest" and writing about trials...:banghead:

I don't understand why the world works this way.

Wow, I think Marcia spent it all on plastic surgery. LOL... I'll never understand it either!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024