Sidebar Discussion #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
-------------
I've also heard that at least in Ohio you cannot get SS Disability if you are on regular SS.. I never had to try, but took SS. at 62 because my husband was so ill. He didn't work fom '96 ..Thirteen surgeries in one year. Heart, Aortic aneurysm, etc... I'm filling myself with Internet tonight, my bad day~ sons birthday. Really how many 18yr.olds take their mother out for a ride and run out of gas during a gas shortage!!! and there he is dancing with his daTh ughter! ok enough.

Those are the same issues my husband is dealing with. In May he had his 2nd stent. When they did the cath prior to the stent they discovered the abdominal aortic aneurysm. He was not cleared to return to work until the aaa was handled. He was scheduled to see a vascular surgeon in July. One morning in July he awoke with severe abdominal pain, (one symptom they told us to watch for). I took him to the er. TOohey quickly did a ct scan and found it was his appendix. They waited to do surgery until they had platelets because he it's on Effient for his stents. He ended up in icu and was in the hospital for 9 days because they couldn't so the bleeding. He ended up with 3 units of platelets and 2 whole blood. While he was there he suddenly started having diarrhea and blood in his stool. Cultures showed he had a yeast infection from all the antibiotics. He also had developed a hemmorhoid. Hed then had the aneurysm repaired August 31st. Surgery went great, no excess bleeding and he was sent home on the 1st. Overnight of the 2nd to the 3rd, he started vomiting blood. Back to the hospital. He was admitted for 4 days where they found he had yeast again as well as many ulcers that were bleeding. Last year, after his first stent, they discovered he has Hashimoto Disease, causes an underactive thyroid. Normally this would cause weight gain. Dh is very thin and getting threw thyroid hormones balanced caused him to lose more weight. He is 6'1" and is down to 145 lbs.

With all of this, I think he will be eligible. Oh, and he also has an arthritic knee and now arthritis in his back. Last year was the first time he had been to a doctor since he got out of the army in 69.

Click to enlarge...

View attachment 27003

So while KC was hanging on to "Zanny" as a real person...JB chose NOT to allow her client to perpetuate a lie??

Pot...kettle......

I don't think KC ever felt guilty about lying. That's who she is.
KC manipulates him and he dances around Zanny's name but won't confront her. Mustn't upset KC- where have we heard that before?

I'm thinking maybe it's just plain stalling to wait out her appeal and then disappear and never have to face ZG and Morgan & Morgan at all.

Or inconvenience and annoy Zanny and the Morgans. I feel sure Zenaida
doesn't have access to $600K, so it would be a hardship if she had to travel daily, or stay in another location - not to mention her childcare obligations.
KC of course would not understand that part....

Those are the same issues my husband is dealing with. In May he had his 2nd stent. When they did the cath prior to the stent they discovered the abdominal aortic aneurysm. He was not cleared to return to work until the aaa was handled. He was scheduled to see a vascular surgeon in July. One morning in July he awoke with severe abdominal pain, (one symptom they told us to watch for). I took him to the er. TOohey quickly did a ct scan and found it was his appendix. They waited to do surgery until they had platelets because he it's on Effient for his stents. He ended up in icu and was in the hospital for 9 days because they couldn't so the bleeding. He ended up with 3 units of platelets and 2 whole blood. While he was there he suddenly started having diarrhea and blood in his stool. Cultures showed he had a yeast infection from all the antibiotics. He also had developed a hemmorhoid. Hed then had the aneurysm repaired August 31st. Surgery went great, no excess bleeding and he was sent home on the 1st. Overnight of the 2nd to the 3rd, he started vomiting blood. Back to the hospital. He was admitted for 4 days where they found he had yeast again as well as many ulcers that were bleeding. Last year, after his first stent, they discovered he has Hashimoto Disease, causes an underactive thyroid. Normally this would cause weight gain. Dh is very thin and getting threw thyroid hormones balanced caused him to lose more weight. He is 6'1" and is down to 145 lbs.

With all of this, I think he will be eligible. Oh, and he also has an arthritic knee and now arthritis in his back. Last year was the first time he had been to a doctor since he got out of the army in 69.

Fla. Mom------------
Sorry to hear all the Illnesses for your husband. Mine had a dble bypass plus an
artifical mitral vavle placed. He was also diabetic. He had 4 transfusions I had 3 when I had the ulcerative colitis,septicemia, and a heart attack all at once. We owe 7 people a debt of gratitude for the blood. Make that 6, I gave him oone pint~ perfect match!!! Take care of yourself too. Too often we forget..Nore.

I think that the wellbutrin worked for me is that I also used a nicotine patch with it for the first few weeks.

Chantix and Wellbutrin are the same medication! I used it and it made me over-active. A new doctor almost diagnosed me as bi-polar while I was using it. I quit and went back to normal. Dang, I had so much energy!

"Anthony's lawyers cite extensive coverage of the death of the girl, 2-year-old Caylee, and the murder trial that followed. Though Anthony was cleared of all major charges, "the local media refuses to move on," her defense says.

As a result, "the overwhelming opinion of the public, especially in Orange County... is that justice was not served in the Criminal Case," they argue."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...y-change-venue-civil-20120927,0,1618337.story

Why wouldn't they give her a change of venue? Haven't they given her every single break there is , hiding her location, keeping her out of databases.....etc. If I were a fellow ex-con, I would be ticked!

I wouldn't be suprised at all if she gets this but that is JMO.

Why wouldn't they give her a change of venue? Haven't they given her every single break there is , hiding her location, keeping her out of databases.....etc. If I were a fellow ex-con, I would be ticked!

I wouldn't be suprised at all if she gets this but that is JMO.

How thinking about this makes me feel:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhjLBmZqJKU&feature=relmfu"]Grumpy Cat - YouTube[/ame]

Re: SSDI. When I was 62, I needed to stop working due to spinal problems and vision loss. When I called to apply, the woman who answered the phone suggested I apply for SSDI instead. That pays a couple hundred more a month, at least it did for me. I didn't hire an attorney, just had my medical records released and saw a doctor of their choice. I was never turned down. I think people in their 60s who are disabled aren't scrutinized as harshly as a younger applicant. At the age of 65 my SSDI changed into regular SS, but I continue to receive the higher amount. Another advantage was my eligibility for Medicare was earlier. I can't remember the exact time lines, but I had Medicare before I turned 65, because of the SSDI. I hope this helps. I don't think your husband will have any problems, and I sure think an attorney would be a waste of money, unless you have been unfairly turned down. Then, I'm sure Mr. Baez would be available.Good luck.

Me too Jane......like the old expression, she's getting away with murder.
:banghead:

I take some small - very small comfort from the fact that this woman who so desperately needs to be the centre of attention - a star - will live out her life feeling hunted, never knowing for sure who is looking for her or watching her and knowing she will be remembered and despised by the large majority of people.

Even though Jeff Ashton hopes she will "fade away" - she will never be able to do that - the world will remember what she did

Me too Jane......like the old expression, she's getting away with murder.
:banghead:

I agree, but I console myself by remembering that's what we said about
Joran Van Der Sloot too. Hopefully justice will catch up with her at some
stage.

Just :skip: :skip: :skip: through to let you know Mr. Baez turned 50 today - well that is - he turned 50 thousand today....:innocent:

Hardcover: 480 pages
Publisher: BenBella Books (July 3, 2012)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1937856380
ISBN-13: 978-1937856380
Product Dimensions: 6.3 x 1.7 x 9.1 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Average Customer Review: 2.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (455 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #50,000 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)

I take some small - very small comfort from the fact that this woman who so desperately needs to be the centre of attention - a star - will live out her life feeling hunted, never knowing for sure who is looking for her or watching her and knowing she will be remembered and despised by the large majority of people.

Even though Jeff Ashton hopes she will "fade away" - she will never be able to do that - the world will remember what she did

Hunted and Haunted!

Hunted and Haunted!

I wish she would be but I'm not sure about that. If she really is a psychopath, guilt is an unknown emotion to her and something she can't feel, except how it affects her. With FCA I'm afraid it is always and only about her.

BBM. Me too......I plan to sit here, eat my :popcorn::popcorn: and wait for the next post it bandit to attack!!!

look what happened to OJ

everyone knows KC is guilty, Even she knows but will never admit it.

I'm very very happy that KC is out and her life is a living hell.

I'm glad the jury made the choice they did.

look what happened to OJ

Well I wish I could say I feel the same but I don't. I would be extremely pleased to know that she was sitting in jail for the rest of her life where she belongs.

look what happened to OJ

You know - you could be right - "they" said psychopaths adjust quite well to jail and manage long sentences quite happily. Out "here" there's no place to run and no place to hide from people who know what she did and hate her for it.
Worth a few minutes "think about"...:waitasec:

But in the end - I'd guess I'd pick LWOP....

You are so ...determined! I have tried...none of the above! But just this year, I've noticed a tightness in my lungs that I don't like so I guess it's getting to be time....soon...

I just don't do the prolonged type of exercise I used to do so if I won't do that I guess it's time for me to think about quitting. No! wait! I did try nicotine gum to cut down - blech!! What awful stuff. Never smoke more than a pack a day - usually less - and I am just fed up that the price has gone up and up and up the last two years.

So really appreciate the info about the smokeless cigs. I can see I would find the process helpful. Somehow popping a piece of disgusting gum is not even close to smoking a cigarette...:banghead:

Haven't read the entire thread yet, but started when you all are talking about quitting smoking. I just celebrated my 4th anniversary of being "smoke free" after smoking for some 40 years. I quite cold turkey and it was tough for the first week or so. I was actually physically ill most of that time and after that it was easier .. just demanded perseverance!

My biggest inspiration was that I had just bought a new car and didn't want it to be smelly .. plus the cost had increased SO much. My anniversary email from quitnet.com says I have saved $10,444.00 .. now there's inspiration!

Now back to your regular programming! :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member