Sidebar Discussion #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okie dokey, after seeing the word misogynist used so many times and my not knowing the definition I found out that it means woman hater. Am I the only one that did not know that word!

I knew, but it sure does apply to DP, doesn't it? Hates women/LOVES himself.

I didn't even get as far as that - I thought - was Drew Peterson's case a death penalty case??? :waitasec: ........... :banghead:

Dyslexia takes me down some very strange offroads sometimes... .:floorlaugh:

Ohhhhhh, I can relate to that. lol

Good point! Any time any other case gets the media's attention, suddenly we get an "alert" from Team Casey. When it was George Zimmerman all over the news, all of a sudden, Casey Anthony is "getting baptized." Which, in itself, is hilarious but more to the point...WHO CARES?! Now it's Drew Peterson's turn and next thing we know, Casey Anthony's grandmother is dying and Casey might be going home to see her. Again...WHO CARES? These people really are diabolical. Also pathetic. And tiresome!

Meanwhile, I just hang out at WS, enjoying the company and waiting for The Other Shoe To Drop.
:websleuther:

You've caught my thoughts!
:what:
In this case, the shoe-dropper is a Karma Millipede!
jou_catepillar1.jpg

http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&...204&start=0&ndsp=14&ved=1t:429,r:12,s:0,i:146

Check my post under social media about GA siting...

Makes me wonder if he is still in Orlando, and for that matter if he is still with CA.

ETA - another forum has discussion about the fact that he and CA rented a booth at this flea market to sell RC Cars. Just seems odd to me.

http://www.shockya.com/news/2012/09...-boxing-match-with-proceeds-going-to-charity/

Not sure if Casey will take them up on their offer - she might see it as a waste of $10K (their donation to charity) - but I bet a LOT of the public would like the chance to take their best shot at her..:great:

Am I the only one offended by the phrase "Anthony's people"? She is no celebrity. Just a murderer who got lucky. Although, I have to admit, I'd like a chance to whoop her azz! jmo

Check my post under social media about GA siting...

Makes me wonder if he is still in Orlando, and for that matter if he is still with CA.

ETA - another forum has discussion about the fact that he and CA rented a booth at this flea market to sell RC Cars. Just seems odd to me.

I thought you were going to say he was selling Baez books! :floorlaugh:

Hear Ye, Hear Ye BARGAIN BASEMENT SALE!! Today you can buy the Jose Baez Presumed Guilty bookAmazon Kindle Version for the LOW LOW PRICE OF $4.99!!! Yes, folks, you heard right, $4.99!!! Step right up!!!

I buy Amazon Kindle books all the time, the JB book was $9.99 then I think $8.99, now $4.99 is a low price to be charged, right above the $2.99 self-published authors, so I'll call the $4.99 books their "B-C Grade" books. And I am NOT criticizing or denigrating self-published authors, everyone has to start somewhere, but with the advent of self-publishing, people will publish ANYTHING, some of those books are really sloppily thrown together and terribly written, even though they have some 5 star reviews, I know first-hand, Yes, I was faked out by those 5-star reviews once upon a time LOLOL!! I am ashamed to say and bought a HORRIFICLY WRITTEN book that I actually thought was going to be good because of the reviews, but now I am a much smarter consumer!!! but I digress from the main point of this post.

Next they will be GIVING that JB book away !!!!! ANYTHING for a sale!!!!

Hear Ye, Hear Ye BARGAIN BASEMENT SALE!! Today you can buy the Jose Baez Presumed Guilty bookAmazon Kindle Version for the LOW LOW PRICE OF $4.99!!! Yes, folks, you heard right, $4.99!!! Step right up!!!

I buy Amazon Kindle books all the time, the JB book was $9.99 then I think $8.99, now $4.99 is a low price to be charged, right above the $2.99 self-published authors, so I'll call the $4.99 books their "B-C Grade" books. And I am NOT criticizing or denigrating self-published authors, everyone has to start somewhere, but with the advent of self-publishing, people will publish ANYTHING, some of those books are really sloppily thrown together and terribly written, even though they have some 5 star reviews, I know first-hand, Yes, I was faked out by those 5-star reviews once upon a time LOLOL!! I am ashamed to say and bought a HORRIFICLY WRITTEN book that I actually thought was going to be good because of the reviews, but now I am a much smarter consumer!!! but I digress from the main point of this post.

LOL. I wouldn't give a penny for a bakers dozen of them much less $4.99 for one.

Too bad people don't have outhouses anymore. Darn good use for all that wasted paper.

I think the DP stands for Drew Peterson and not death penalty.....lol I know have been looking at DP for so long our minds go right there. jmo

Yep, meant Drew Peterson, I can understand the confusion, a landscaping company by me puts signs on the treated lawns saying "ZG"-it confuses me every time.:what:

This morning I am humming "Desparado"....:floorlaugh:

Has anyone noticed the new opportunity to purchase this tawdry tome in PAPERBACK, for $11.53???

Sorry I initially put this under the wrong post....

You forgot the really KOO-EL part!!! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Paperback: 480 pages
Publisher: BenBella Books (July 2, 2013)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1937856771
ISBN-13: 978-1937856779
Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
Average Customer Review: 2.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (458 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #501,365 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)

I was so happy about that I went over to see and celebrate - but I can't find it - there is another presumed guilty book by A. Hawkins that is marked down but I couldn't find Jose's any cheaper - :waitasec:

Sorry I initially put this under the wrong post....

You forgot the really KOO-EL part!!! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Paperback: 480 pages
Publisher: BenBella Books (July 2, 2013)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1937856771
ISBN-13: 978-1937856779
Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
Average Customer Review: 2.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (458 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #501,365 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)

I just checked Amazon and got: Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #32,916 in Books (See Top 100 in Books) :waitasec::waitasec:

OH! Never mind, I found where you got that number...it's on the "paperback" page.

I swear I'll never figure out their rankings.

I just checked Amazon and got: Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #32,916 in Books (See Top 100 in Books) :waitasec::waitasec:

OH! Never mind, I found where you got that number...it's on the "paperback" page.

I swear I'll never figure out their rankings.

You got that it was the paperback I was talking about..:floorlaugh:

So with Jose's hardcover book - when they say #32,916 -Amazon doesn't mean out of all books - they mean in the very slim category of "murder, mayhem" books. I don't even think that ranking is for the true crime section - thank you for that Amazon!

It's pretty crafty of Amazon - say you had a section where not much is published - let's just say - hmm - pressed flowers - if no one else published a book - you'd stay at numer one for a long time - even if you sold two in one year.

It's a completely nonsensical system and doesn't represent it's true value or sales at all.

Bottom Line Here - Da Bomb has bombed. :woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member