Sidebar Discussion #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You really think that? Sitting in jail, when virtually everyone in the world thinks you will spend the rest of your life, if not given the death penalty, I woulodn't put getting my GED anywhere near the top of my bucket list.
I see your point but ....
IMO that's not the reason OCA wouldn't have bothered. She doesn't think like the rest of us. Whilst most people might take the opportunity to better themselves, for their own peace of mind and satisfaction, she simply doesn't have that in her.
Her interests lay no further than what is happening to HER right at this very moment.
I'd liken her to the one up the back of the classroom doodling with a hello kitty pen, while the rest of us were listening intently and taking notes.

Right, because using this time in isolation (about 22 hours a day for 3 years) to give thought to how she had choosen to live her life so far - and then, maybe for the 1st time in her miserable, criminal life, attempting to better herself by completing her GED? Naaa..not OCA, there were simply too many spicey nuts and jalapeno dip & chips to eat, and then there were those letters to cookie to write. That was her bucket list and priority.

OCA was in jail for 3 years all due to her own words and actions - nobody else's, not LE, not the SA, not you, not me. How she choose to pass this time is also a reflection on her priorities.

bbm -- BRAVO to your whole post, especially what I bolded! Exactly. Her priorities were the same before, during her years in jail and now after. Haven't changed a bit.

There are people in jail for many years, even lifers, who make an attempt to better themselves while there to make the best of the life they will have. Some even attain complete college degrees and find ways to utilize them in jail, imagine that!! FCA, not so much.

IMO, MOO, etc.

You really think that? Sitting in jail, when virtually everyone in the world thinks you will spend the rest of your life, if not given the death penalty, I woulodn't put getting my GED anywhere near the top of my bucket list.
Why would she care what everyone thought?
If that were really the case, I have a few suggestions for her.

Sort of related to the memorial thread but a little o/t so I'll keep here in the sidebar.
I live only a matter of a few miles from Steve Irwin's (Crocodile Hunter) Australia Park Zoo, and literally two blocks from a memorial dedicated to him.
This man was a local hero, leading environmentalist and world known celebrity ... yet the memorial is a discreet and tasteful statue of him with his kids in his arms, and is situated on a piece of parkland which receives very little traffic - in fact, if you weren't actually seeking it, you wouldn't know it
was there.
Now, don't get me wrong here - no one person is more important than any other (and Caylee CERTAINLY isn't) but do you see where I'm coming from when I say that, to build a gawdy, hideous, TajMahal of a memorial to somebody who probably would've been a humble, loving person in later life can be nothing more than a point of pride for those building it - not the one it honors?
I'm sure Caylee would smile to see kids laughing and playing in a playground which she gave them .... just as Steve wished for others to quietly and humbly continue on with his causes ... WITHOUT all the fanfare, razzle-dazzle and Elvis impersonators.

I cannot wait for the day all the funds go missing and the A's come out, screaming out to any public forum allowable that THEY were scammed! The irony would be rich indeed. I almost expect this to happen, because the other options for media attention is wearing out real fast.:floorlaugh:

AMEN!
I'm also waiting for various defense team members to begin turning on each other! :slap: JMO......but it's just a matter of time. I must add that this includes KC herself-----I picture a monumental KC versus Jose fight.......or perhaps KC versus Dotty :slapfight:.......the combinations and possibilities are endless! :bigfight:
:yesss:

AMEN!
I'm also waiting for various defense team members to begin turning on each other! :slap: JMO......but it's just a matter of time. I must add that this includes KC herself-----I picture a monumental KC versus Jose fight.......or perhaps KC versus Dotty :slapfight:.......the combinations and possibilities are endless! :bigfight:

I'm sure of it. When you have egos as big as their's ,a split is bound to happen.
Someone will get sick of being dragged down by the others.I feel the same way about the jury.

AMEN!

I willing to bet OCA will do a turnabout just like her mother did to so many caring people. I do not doubt that after her term of probation has ended, she will try some new tactic, probably spurned on by mommy dearest to slander and sue the defense team who tried to help her-the list is endless as to what she can claim, right down to the so called licorice incident. I do not buy all this talk about her and her parents being at odds with each other, well Maybe her dad, but not her mother. They are like each others shadows. They know how to use and abuse before moving on to their next victim.

Well Jeff Ashton has gone to the dark side.

I GUESS IF YOU CAN'T BEAT EM, JOIN EM. :floorlaugh:

http://www.prweb.com/releases/troum-wallsh/jeff-ashton/prweb8940104.htm

As a key member of the firm, Jeff Ashton will represent clients throughout the State of Florida and will consult with other attorneys who need assistance in defending death penalty cases as well as the use of forensic scientific evidence in criminal and civil cases. Jeff is available to serve as co-counsel, sit second chair or act as a consultant.

I do gotta say - FCA has impressed me with her ability to stay out of the lime light. I honestly thought we'd see regular sightings of her doing all sorts of stupid crap. Kinda freaks me out that she hasn't been "outed."

http://www.theledger.com/article/201111 ... ?p=1&tc=pg
The Ledger Lakeland, FL 11-7-11

Missing Children: Restraint After Caylee Anthony

Meeting last week in Tallahassee, the Senate Select Committee on Protecting Florida's Children limited itself to proposing a single change in the law that would make it a third-degree felony — rather than a first-degree misdemeanor — to intentionally give false information to law enforcement officers about a missing child who is later found to have been killed or injured.
She was sentenced to the maximum four years in jail but was quickly released because she had been in jail almost that long. (Had the third-degree-felony bill been law at the time, she could have been sentenced to up to 20 years.) The case caused a public uproar, and several state lawmakers immediately announced they would introduce various versions of so-called Caylee's Laws to make the punishment harsher in future cases.

I do gotta say - FCA has impressed me with her ability to stay out of the lime light. I honestly thought we'd see regular sightings of her doing all sorts of stupid crap. Kinda freaks me out that she hasn't been "outed."

I think the reason she hasn't been "outed" is that nobody cares. It's kind of like when you play hide and go seek with a kid and you don't look for them, they hide forever thinking they're winning-but you just go about your business thankful for some quiet-LOL.

IMO, nobody cares about her, probably never did. IMO JB's defense played hard and fast, risking her life to make a name for himself and now he's known-but not in a good way. If she had been convicted he might have had a quixotic quality, fighting the good fight in an unwinnable situation. Now, not so much.

Yes, FCA has alluded everyone-LOL.

Oh how the mighty JB/OCA pr blitz has fallen - Its got to hurt knowing that pictures of CA smooching a dolphin ranked higher than his prized client. If the paparazzi or gossip sites wanted to find her, they would have by now.

I think the reason she hasn't been "outed" is that nobody cares. It's kind of like when you play hide and go seek with a kid and you don't look for them, they hide forever thinking they're winning-but you just go about your business thankful for some quiet-LOL.

IMO, nobody cares about her, probably never did. IMO JB's defense played hard and fast, risking her life to make a name for himself and now he's known-but not in a good way. If she had been convicted he might have had a quixotic quality, fighting the good fight in an unwinnable situation. Now, not so much.

Yes, FCA has alluded everyone-LOL.

I think she is holed up at D Simms place outside Ocala, where the clientele may not have heard of her. If she is keeping to herself she may not encounter anyone there close up.
I sometimes go ages without seeing my neighbors, other than noticing their cars driving in and out of the garage.....she could be hiding here with me for all people would know.... (she's NOT :crazy:) but it's easy to keep hidden if you are discreet about it.

For those following the Michael Jackson case, the Jury has reached a verdict....

I think she is holed up at D Simms place outside Ocala, where the clientele may not have heard of her. If she is keeping to herself she may not encounter anyone there close up.
I sometimes go ages without seeing my neighbors, other than noticing their cars driving in and out of the garage.....she could be hiding here with me for all people would know.... (she's NOT :crazy:) but it's easy to keep hidden if you are discreet about it.

I live not too far from Ocala, the people there would know her. My guess is that she is "hiding" there. It's easy to stay "hidden" when nobody cares anymore.

Meanwhile, JB and his WIFE are off to NY, her parents are on Dr. Phil and driving a brand new shiny red jeep. Her friends have all moved on and have lives and she is probably spending her days making up fake screen identities on facebook and eating bean dip.

Yep, she's WINNING at the hiding game-LOL.

I live not too far from Ocala, the people there would know her. My guess is that she is "hiding" there. It's easy to stay "hidden" when nobody cares anymore.

Meanwhile, JB and his WIFE are off to NY, her parents are on Dr. Phil and driving a brand new shiny red jeep. Her friends have all moved on and have lives and she is probably spending her days making up fake screen identities on facebook and eating bean dip.

Yep, she's WINNING at the hiding game-LOL.

She has her reasons IMO for playing the "hiding game" IMO. Let's face it - if she is outed and all she gets is a big "yawn" then being employed or seeking work becomes a necessity to meet her parole requirements....:floorlaugh:

I think Missie will stay underground playing at fake screen identities as long as she can drag it out...:great:

She has her reasons IMO for playing the "hiding game" IMO. Let's face it - if she is outed and all she gets is a big "yawn" then being employed or seeking work becomes a necessity to meet her parole requirements....:floorlaugh:

I think Missie will stay underground playing at fake screen identities as long as she can drag it out...:great:

My bold... Isn't that exactly what she did with her family and friends with the "job" game she played? That and the invisi-nanny.. :innocent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum