Sidebar Discussion #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM

Wellllll, since you asked.....This is about as off topic as can be, but it IS a video and I DID just post it at YouTube, and this IS the Sidebar! LOL

I just came back from putting the roof on a log cabin I'm building on the side of a mountain in Tennessee for my granddaughters.

The logs are hand hewn from American Chestnut trees cut in 1794 and are a part of the history of this great nation. With the aid of modern day steel, structural concrete, and engineering they should be good to go for another 200 years.

I hope you enjoy this brief tour of what will be my legacy for three little girls who are my world.

Cabin Tour - YouTube

Mods: If this is too far out there, please move or delete it as you see fit.

Concerned Papa, what a beautiful legacy in such a serene setting... I loved the video!!!

Speaking of videos, I read that the judge decided not to unseal the video of Casey's deposition but is there a transcript out?
:fence:

I saw something yesterday that I know you'll all appreciate. I was sitting in the doctors office waiting room, an older man was across the room from me, a third person took a magazine from the wall rack exposing the People Magazine cover with FCA. The older gentleman suddenly stood up, grabbed the magazine from the rack and turned it upside down, then returned to his seat. I wanted to hug him!

I haven't caught up on the thread yet but after reading your post I wondered if this man was a member here?
Wouldn't that be funny!...:great:

I'll be over to post when something actually happens but right now it just all seems to be looking at people who are around the scene but I don't see anything other than vague conjecture that they are involved - no evidence...
and yes, I agree - very hinky and I don't believe a word the parents have said..

True LG...When I heard that the FBI cadaver dog got a hit in DB's bedroom that pretty much did it for me...Despite what JB claims to know about cadaver dogs...:floorlaugh:

In regards to Dr. G...:heartbeat:...I was undecided at the beginning of the trial. The day Dr. G took the stand and explained her homicide conclusion, I knew then that FCA had taken Caylees life... premeditated!

While watching the CM trial I couldn't help to think...What the H3ll happened in FLORIDA?...Now I realize that the SA is hot...:blushing:
and too young for me but...:woohoo:

The TH's were so excited about this case...Still like Judge P but he along with the courtroom behavior..the whole tone of the trial paled in comparision to CM trial...:furious:

CM and JB I think would get along well..their both rotten actors...:floorlaugh:

JA did a good job but... IMO...He didn't take the case as far as he should of. Huge mistake on Judge P's decision to sequester. He should have put more trust in the jury, less stress on them and the results could have been different. I realize it's easy to arm chair quarterback...:twocents:

SA left no stone unturned...CM is guilty as sin and so was FCA...:pullhair:

As much as the FCA trial stunk...there has to be something still hidden. JB is a sneaky one. The problem with using underhanded tactics is there is always proof somewhere...we just haven't found it yet...:waitasec:

JMO...Goodmornin!

Aside from talking about what Paris/Kim "does" ....I've been trying to be a good WS citizen and keep trying to spend time in the Baby "Lisa" thread - but boy - they got nothin' as the saying goes.

Who knows where poor baby Lisa is - so sad and all this time has gone by...what Lisa does have is two parents who are very careful not to touch each other I keep noticing in the videos - especially the father. Does not touch the mother - is not comforting her at all. Odd.

Notice also how JI always has his head down..won't make eye contact with DB..she looks at him with pleading eyes...maybe saying help me, you take over OR I am full of guilt for what happened, please make eye contact and tell me it's ok...:waitasec:

Concerned Papa, what a beautiful legacy in such a serene setting... I loved the video!!!

Speaking of videos, I read that the judge decided not to unseal the video of Casey's deposition but is there a transcript out?
:fence:

Here you go Harmony2 - both the Ruling and the transcript - the fun of it is Mr. Morgan's questions....

Order granting in part and denying in part Motion to Determine Confidentiality of Court Record

http://www.wftv.com/documents/2011/oct/31/order-granting-part-and-denying-part-motion-determ/

Deposition of Casey Anthony in Zenaida Gonzalez civil suit

http://www.wftv.com/documents/2011/oct/31/deposition-casey-anthony-zenaida-gonzalez-civil-su/

Not sure if I'm buying this Judge's decision about not influencing the potential jury but ---:sigh: it is what it is. Great to see you! :heartbeat:

Notice also how JI always has his head down..won't make eye contact with DB..she looks at him with pleading eyes...maybe saying help me, you take over OR I am full of guilt for what happened, please make eye contact and tell me it's ok...:waitasec:

Yes, "something" is definitely going on between those two - I am still :fence: about just what it is.....but he does not reach for her hand - or do anything that couples do to support each other. Just not sure if it goes beyond the issues of Lisa's "disappearance" but they seem to be pretty deep that this tragedy hasn't united them in any way...

Dr. Phil is looking for an audience that has strong opinions on the Casey Anthony verdict.

http://drphil.com/plugger/respond/?plugID=15306

Okay, I didn't read the 'plugger' but still have an opinion to express.

DR. P.,
What happened Dr. P.? Did your ratings go down again so your trying to bring them back up with those of us who think what you did with the Anthony's was so wrong that we wont watch your show? Not going to happen Dr. P., you made your bed, now just lay right down on it. Your credibilty was flushed along with the interviews you did with the Anthony's. Maybe you should consider putting a rocker on your front porch and collect retirement while rocking that beautiful granddaughter you have. And when you rock her think about how Caylee should have been rocked instead of being a "shell" in a trash filled swamp.

Yes, "something" is definitely going on between those two - I am still :fence: about just what it is.....but he does not reach for her hand - or do anything that couples do to support each other. Just not sure if it goes beyond the issues of Lisa's "disappearance" but they seem to be pretty deep that this tragedy hasn't united them in any way...

Yup. I've felt JI's behavior is very weird. I compare it with Susan Smith. He dosen't look up to the camera or in the eyes of the person who's talking to them.

@OSCaseyAnthony
Casey Anthony News
She is still unemployed, no income. #CaseyAnthony

Guess she checked into probation...

@OSCaseyAnthony
Casey Anthony News
She is still unemployed, no income. #CaseyAnthony

Guess she checked into probation...

Thanks ... one thing FCA will do ... stay true to her track record. In her mind lying and deception works big time ... this leopard will never change her spots. She probably has a lot of imaginary friends and has a great fictional career living the life of luxury with a play boy. Maybe she identifies with the Kardashians ... who are about to crash and burn.

Where Egos soar ....

Yup. I've felt JI's behavior is very weird. I compare it with Susan Smith. He dosen't look up to the camera or in the eyes of the person who's talking to them.

I don't know - I was watching most closely when she was talking and I wasn't buying what she was saying. She has that "look" - sort of apologetic something that drinkers have....who don't want to be held responsible for their behaviour and they certainly don't hold themselves responsible either. As if other stuff has gone on before this and she knows she has a problem, but accepts it because she wants the problem and don't be mad at me....
And he knows it but somehow isn't accepting ..but more ..resigned...?

Just don't know - it is still all swirling around in my mind...

True LG...When I heard that the FBI cadaver dog got a hit in DB's bedroom that pretty much did it for me...Despite what JB claims to know about cadaver dogs...:floorlaugh:

In regards to Dr. G...:heartbeat:...I was undecided at the beginning of the trial. The day Dr. G took the stand and explained her homicide conclusion, I knew then that FCA had taken Caylees life... premeditated!

While watching the CM trial I couldn't help to think...What the H3ll happened in FLORIDA?...Now I realize that the SA is hot...:blushing:
and too young for me but...:woohoo:

The TH's were so excited about this case...Still like Judge P but he along with the courtroom behavior..the whole tone of the trial paled in comparision to CM trial...:furious:

CM and JB I think would get along well..their both rotten actors...:floorlaugh:

JA did a good job but... IMO...He didn't take the case as far as he should of. Huge mistake on Judge P's decision to sequester. He should have put more trust in the jury, less stress on them and the results could have been different. I realize it's easy to arm chair quarterback...:twocents:

SA left no stone unturned...CM is guilty as sin and so was FCA...:pullhair:

As much as the FCA trial stunk...there has to be something still hidden. JB is a sneaky one. The problem with using underhanded tactics is there is always proof somewhere...we just haven't found it yet...:waitasec:

JMO...Goodmornin!
After hearing the judge's jury instructions in the CM case, I want to go back and listen to JP's. Something must have confused the heck out of the Pinellas 12 (duh!).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lookingforheatherarcher