Sidebar Discussion #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's approrpiate that since they see Down is actually Up, they would see East is actually West. They kept the textbooks, right?

The big question is did they know they aren't in California or did someone else from Florida notice the mistake for them....:furious:

The big question is did they know they aren't in California or did someone else from Florida notice the mistake for them....:furious:

Oh silly Logicalgirl, of course those mean old state Pros. had to tell 'em and they just didn't think there was enough there to make a decision! :banghead:

:doughboy:
OR
:lepsmilie:

No smilies with little guys in skinny jeans, unfortunately.
:crazy:

OMG - how could I have forgotten the skinny jeans.

What in the land of ever lovin' nod possessed a man of his size and stature to not only buy but walk about in public in skinny jeans.

Oh, well, yeah, never mind

LG- I get that, but that for me just explains a resentment, even a great big deep resentment, but not the extreme hatred of George that she's demonstrated.

Adding- unless, its the "on to her" part you say. Maybe it is literally intolerable to her to not have complete control over those around her and how they view her.

You're right on that. Could you imagine having to live with her anger, rage and hatred whenever you questioned her or if she didn't get her way? I think that's how OCA manipulated her parents. My firm thoughts are that CA molded her into what she became. GA tried to hold OCA accountable that's why she hates him. I think that OCA had a love hate relationship with her parents. She loved to hate them.
OCA reminds me of that little boy named Anthony in the Twilight Zone movie where when he didn't get his way he'd become very angry and change people into monsters or he'd send them to the cornfield. There was only one way to appease him and that was to tell him that he's always right and that the bad things that he did, were good.
I can only imagine that this is how her entire 22 years at home were spent. She was the boss at home as well as in the court room with what she wanted Jose to relay. She's probably on her P's & Q's during probation, but that will be over before you know it.

IMO this is a fake story in a lame attempt to get FCA back in the media and garner sympathy. It is a DT counter to JA's book tour and press coverage on the case against FCA. Damage control.

I am sure that the nuclear allegation against GA turned even more people against FCA and her extreme tactics, that she will go to any length to retaliate against even her own family and seek to save herself and make herself look better.

FCA will stoop to any ulterior action, after all, she got away with murder. There is no stopping her ... she is "such a good liar"!!!

I think this was a set-up story to be brought out when Mr. Ashton started on his book tour. Funny how it went from somewhere in FL. over the pond to the UK and then landed back in FL. at Nat. Enquirrer's headquarters:waitasec:

Funny, I have never heard of this attempt on any real news channel. Now a supposed perp has emailed her? Tacked things to her safehouse door? Gosh, you'd think either this emailer is close to her(or maybe someone real close used a phone and piped it into whatever computer she has from 20 ft. away) or her bodyguards?(who's paying for them?)were sound asleep on the job.

It never fails, there always has to be a way to get more attention because it is always about her or one of her family always:banghead:.

I'm sorry, I made an error, ok so something was pinned to the door, got it. Was it by chance a faternity pin? My bad

I must have missed this. Now she's playing schizophrenic?

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/casey-anthony-new-fears-mental-ward

CASEY ANTHONY NEW FEARS: MENTAL WARD
Published on: October 4, 2011
by JOHN BLOSSER, NATIONAL ENQUIRER

"...Casey recently flipped out during her first ses*sions of psychological therapy, exhibiting sever*al frighteningly different personalities, add the in*siders."

and

"Casey has morphed into several different char*acters – a near-infant, babbling in baby talk, like she was speaking to her long-dead daughter Caylee, a volatile victim threatening to “get even” with society and a care*free party girl, according to the sources.

“She’s lived so long with lies and fantasy that now it’s catching up with her,” a source close to Anthony told The ENQUIRER. “She doesn’t know who she is anymore.”

And she was evaluated six or seven times? Casey 6.0 - Now she's looking for an excuse for her blaming her father on Caylee's death.

I think she needs to lay off those beers!:floorlaugh: Are these sources the ones in her head? Maybe they had a typo and it's actually sorcerer's:innocent:

I'm going to go and re-introduce myself to Mr. J. Daniels now:floorlaugh:

Okay it gets even funnier - this article popped up tonight kindly posted in Current News by our hard working okiedokietoo...

Perhaps we should have been a bit more understanding about the email - the note on the door, the slipping out in the middle of the night with a pic from full daylight with accompanying panicking bodyguards and me insisting it was just a routine rental eviction...:waitasec:

Okay it gets even funnier - this article popped up tonight kindly posted in Current News by our hard working okiedokietoo...

Perhaps we should have been a bit more understanding about the email - the note on the door, the slipping out in the middle of the night with a pic from full daylight with accompanying panicking bodyguards and me insisting it was just a routine rental eviction...:waitasec:

:floorlaugh:

I wonder if a bored, I need to be seen as a victim, Casey is the "source"

Wow....but, wait. Don't assassins usually kill you first and then write the note. And isn't it just amazing the timing with JA's book coming out. Spending all that money on bodyguards and what, no cameras??? Why would someone want to kill her, maybe miss, and end up going to jail just for a child drowning in a pool???? Poor KC, always the victum. Has she not cried wolf one too many times. I don't believe it. jmo

:crazy:I think her assassin probably has dyslexia. :waitasec:
Put that old cart before the horse AGAIN-hate when that happens:innocent:

Well LG, I think someone is reading websleuths too where the whole thing was promptly debunked and then after getting the attention they wanted, decided to deny it before it went any further. Objective met. Attention, attention. Diversion, diversion against the truth's Ashton revealed in his book.

Now, what I want revealed and investigated is the source of this story. Two news sources did not report this for no reason. I believe and would love to hear that FCA reported this incident herself and Baez afterwards dug her our of the hole knowing she would be..... :behindbar

:floorlaugh:

I wonder if a bored, I need to be seen as a victim, Casey is the "source"

Well either that or Baez has now developed a way of keeping his name in the news - sell a ridiculous story and then get another shot at being asked to confirm or deny it. :banghead:

Kind of a double exposure thing...:waitasec: or is it called double dipping..

Sorry, Lovitz is too tall. Maybe DeVito can borrow Lovitz's "that's the ticket" though.

OMG, I just had a lightbulb moment, maybe they really lowered FCA's chair to make Jose appear taller. (Anyone else catch that during Craig Rivera's Aruba interview Jose stood on a log?):great:

I don't know....I always thought Pee Wee would be a perfect playing JB.....

peeweeherman.jpg

http://i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo95/ecs5298/peeweeherman.jpg

This was posted by flipflop53 (Thank You) Today in Current News Thread
http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/11/17/body-of-proof-casey-anthony-nancy-grace/
“This is an important case to us because we don’t do a ton of ripped of the headlines cases,” explains Executive Producer Sunil Nayar. “But it became this sensational case nationwide. There were very human elements. [In our episode] we explore what happens when the media takes over a case.”

Maybe it was me, that went mad and not JVM. I am so thankful to Jeff Ashton for writing his book. I am thankful for all the time and effort that he, and others, put into trying to get Justice for Caylee. Someone needs to explain it to me, how the media coverage of this case had anything to do with the ultimate outcome. Yes, JB et al were all over the news prior to trial but if the media coverage had already totally tainted the Jury pool, then the Jurors that were selected for this trial lied at Jury Selection when they said they didn't have an opinion about fca's guilt or innocence - But let's go with they told the truth at Jury selection, how would media coverage of the trial influence the Jurors? They were sequestered. They weren't supposed to watch tv news etc nor discuss the case with each other and not discuss the case with family and friends? My opinion of fca's guilt is based on the official evidence that I read and not based on , for instance, Nancy G's opinion about fca's guilt. Any person that did not read all of the released evidence but just got all of their info about this case from tv reporters might have a different opinion than mine about fca's guilt BUT it doesn't matter what the public opinion is or was. It all goes back to the sequestered Jury and their opinion based on the evidence they saw and heard at trial............so wth does the media coverage of this case have to do with the P12 not having a clue & fca getting away with murder? .....just my opinion ....

"cyberborg--I wonder if the reason FCA so vehemently wants nothing to do with GA is that she has convinced herself he did it and she suffered because he framed her? After all she is expert at offsetting any responsibility and accountability onto others and moving on with her version of her fantasy life.

She probably did so pre-Caylee's demise, like when GA was checking into Sports Authority -- FCA probably put the focus of the blame onto GA for creating the fuss to distract away from the facts that she was not working, stealing, etc, etc.

....I'd bet she is also pissed at George for testifying at the Grand Jury...even though he had no choice and pissed at George for co-operating with LE at the beginning..".

OCA's rage towards George seems to reach way further back, before Caylee was even born. Knowing that was largely why, when I first tuned in near trial's end, I thought it possible that George HAD molested her.

IMO, the why of OCA's hatred of her father is likely too twisted for normal people to figure out. What I would guess is that it had little to do with what George did or did not do as a father, and everything to do with the very sick triangle of GA and CA and OCA (LA not seeming to count for very much to anyone).

I used to think the hatred between FCA and GA had in part something to do with her getting more spoils from CA than he did after he came back into the fold and didn't like it. To me, it seems he had to go to work, where maybe CA let FCA slide, at 1 time he wasn't on the mortgage, until they redid the bank foreclosure thing and it went into foundation mode, he couldn't withdraw anything from CA account or use her credit cards because of what he did way back in the past. I also admit there was a time I thought it very hokey GA was running after FCA with the Epass thing and running over to the Sports Authority and then the snide remarks about her boyfriends, whether it was JG or TL. I chalked it up to maybe being a bit jealous because the talk about 'you know' was already out there. Since then, I have just thrown up my hands because of so much deception regarding Caylee, the trial and then to see FCA walk:furious:. They are dysfunction junction 10 fold and I don't care if they all sit around a campfire, sing cumbaya and get chummy again, split the spoils of their grand deceptions. Yes, sadly, Caylee has been such a far away afterthought to them, unless it's wrapped around $. It is very very sad, but Caylee is in a much better place.

This was posted by flipflop53 (Thank You) Today in Current News Thread
http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/11/17/body-of-proof-casey-anthony-nancy-grace/

Maybe it was me, that went mad and not JVM. I am so thankful to Jeff Ashton for writing his book. I am thankful for all the time and effort that he, and others, put into trying to get Justice for Caylee. Someone needs to explain it to me, how the media coverage of this case had anything to do with the ultimate outcome. Yes, JB et al were all over the news prior to trial but if the media coverage had already totally tainted the Jury pool, then the Jurors that were selected for this trial lied at Jury Selection when they said they didn't have an opinion about fca's guilt or innocence - But let's go with they told the truth at Jury selection, how would media coverage of the trial influence the Jurors? They were sequestered. They weren't supposed to watch tv news etc nor discuss the case with each other and not discuss the case with family and friends? My opinion of fca's guilt is based on the official evidence that I read and not based on , for instance, Nancy G's opinion about fca's guilt. Any person that did not read all of the released evidence but just got all of their info about this case from tv reporters might have a different opinion than mine about fca's guilt BUT it doesn't matter what the public opinion is or was. It all goes back to the sequestered Jury and their opinion based on the evidence they saw and heard at trial............so wth does the media coverage of this case have to do with the P12 not having a clue & fca getting away with murder? .....just my opinion ....

You had me by the end of line two and I said yes, right, yup - and yes, I agree all the way through this well thought and very well expressed comment.

Thanks okiedokiedoo for bringing this forward and commenting for us all.

Well LG, I think someone is reading websleuths too where the whole thing was promptly debunked and then after getting the attention they wanted, decided to deny it before it went any further. Objective met. Attention, attention. Diversion, diversion against the truth's Ashton revealed in his book.

Now, what I want revealed and investigated is the source of this story. Two news sources did not report this for no reason. I believe and would love to hear that FCA reported this incident herself and Baez afterwards dug her our of the hole knowing she would be..... :behindbar

LOL - you know I hadn't actually thought about it this way until you mentioned it. I like the way you think - you can picture really sneaky stuff - well done!!

Let's hope this isn't the end of the story and someone in the probation dept looks up and says heeyyyy - wait just a minute....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member