Sidebar Discussion #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well either that or Baez has now developed a way of keeping his name in the news - sell a ridiculous story and then get another shot at being asked to confirm or deny it. :banghead:

Kind of a double exposure thing...:waitasec: or is it called double dipping..

Nobody likes a Double Dipper!!!!:crazy:

I hope Danny DeVito plays Jose.

You're a riot, you are:great: I want to see Meredith Baxter as CA. She was so good as Betty Broderick-she may be over 60, but she can pull it off. Xnay on R. Gere or G. Clooney-both still too cute to play GA-Ah, maybe it'll be that actor who JB bumped into w/B. Walters. LiLo is still a great idea for FCA-imagine a felon playing a felon:waitasec: Who would ever think of that! :great:
I better stop, I have the worst case of laughitis going since I came in here. :laughcry:

:thumb:

This was posted by flipflop53 (Thank You) Today in Current News Thread
http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/11/17/body-of-proof-casey-anthony-nancy-grace/

Maybe it was me, that went mad and not JVM. I am so thankful to Jeff Ashton for writing his book. I am thankful for all the time and effort that he, and others, put into trying to get Justice for Caylee. Someone needs to explain it to me, how the media coverage of this case had anything to do with the ultimate outcome. Yes, JB et al were all over the news prior to trial but if the media coverage had already totally tainted the Jury pool, then the Jurors that were selected for this trial lied at Jury Selection when they said they didn't have an opinion about fca's guilt or innocence - But let's go with they told the truth at Jury selection, how would media coverage of the trial influence the Jurors? They were sequestered. They weren't supposed to watch tv news etc nor discuss the case with each other and not discuss the case with family and friends? My opinion of fca's guilt is based on the official evidence that I read and not based on , for instance, Nancy G's opinion about fca's guilt. Any person that did not read all of the released evidence but just got all of their info about this case from tv reporters might have a different opinion than mine about fca's guilt BUT it doesn't matter what the public opinion is or was. It all goes back to the sequestered Jury and their opinion based on the evidence they saw and heard at trial............so wth does the media coverage of this case have to do with the P12 not having a clue & fca getting away with murder? .....just my opinion ....

I see what you are saying about the jury but I think what Ashton was saying is that the overplaying in the media poluted the potential jury pool, giving them much less desirable people to pick from.

OMG - how could I have forgotten the skinny jeans.

What in the land of ever lovin' nod possessed a man of his size and stature to not only buy but walk about in public in skinny jeans.

Oh, well, yeah, never mind

Someday I want to go to The Land of Ever Lovin' Nod, sounds like a fun place!
:floorlaugh::woohoo::floorlaugh::woohoo::floorlaugh::woohoo::floorlaugh::woohoo:

I don't know....I always thought Pee Wee would be a perfect playing JB.....

peeweeherman.jpg

http://i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo95/ecs5298/peeweeherman.jpg

Close but no cigar - Mr Baez is more..um..sturdy....:floorlaugh: Iornic, no? Cause the rest fits..

Why not JA as JA? He's free. Who should play Frank George and Linda?

I think these "leaked stories" to the Enquirer all of the time, and false ones at that are an attempt to start "gathering" false accusations against C___y and we will soon see a lawsuit slapped against them for multi-millions.

How else is she going to ever get out of the hole, pay debts, and have something left in her pocket.
It's not like this newspaper hasn't been sued before.

We know she isn't ever going to work and be productive, so, this just may be her ticket to paradise.
I just hate to see The Enquirer take a fall for her though, dang it. They do manage to get some stories straight, and well.........I learned to read with that and other weeklies like that. You know the ones ~"Aliens Stole My Pet Monkey", "LobsterBoy Found at Coney Island".
My mother was obsessed with those, and, "True Murder" and "True Detective" magazines. I swear, that was the only reading material in our home.

We had to sneak Dr. Suess and the Nancy Drew books into the house!!!!

This was posted by flipflop53 (Thank You) Today in Current News Thread
http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/11/17/body-of-proof-casey-anthony-nancy-grace/

Maybe it was me, that went mad and not JVM. I am so thankful to Jeff Ashton for writing his book. I am thankful for all the time and effort that he, and others, put into trying to get Justice for Caylee. Someone needs to explain it to me, how the media coverage of this case had anything to do with the ultimate outcome. Yes, JB et al were all over the news prior to trial but if the media coverage had already totally tainted the Jury pool, then the Jurors that were selected for this trial lied at Jury Selection when they said they didn't have an opinion about fca's guilt or innocence - But let's go with they told the truth at Jury selection, how would media coverage of the trial influence the Jurors? They were sequestered. They weren't supposed to watch tv news etc nor discuss the case with each other and not discuss the case with family and friends? My opinion of fca's guilt is based on the official evidence that I read and not based on , for instance, Nancy G's opinion about fca's guilt. Any person that did not read all of the released evidence but just got all of their info about this case from tv reporters might have a different opinion than mine about fca's guilt BUT it doesn't matter what the public opinion is or was. It all goes back to the sequestered Jury and their opinion based on the evidence they saw and heard at trial............so wth does the media coverage of this case have to do with the P12 not having a clue & fca getting away with murder? .....just my opinion ....

The problem with all the media coverage was that when it came to selecting a jury there was only a small handful of people left in the State of Florida who were sufficiently solipsistic and uninformed and ignorant and insular to hardly know a thing about this case, and who were therefore deemed eligible to serve. And we saw how that turned out. Three years of hard work by the prosecution and a ton of evidence being presented to a box of rocks. 12 Hungry Men and Women.

I think these "leaked stories" to the Enquirer all of the time, and false ones at that are an attempt to start "gathering" false accusations against C___y and we will soon see a lawsuit slapped against them for multi-millions.

How else is she going to ever get out of the hole, pay debts, and have something left in her pocket.
It's not like this newspaper hasn't been sued before.

We know she isn't ever going to work and be productive, so, this just may be her ticket to paradise.
I just hate to see The Enquirer take a fall for her though, dang it. They do manage to get some stories straight, and well.........I learned to read with that and other weeklies like that. You know the ones ~"Aliens Stole My Pet Monkey", "LobsterBoy Found at Coney Island".
My mother was obsessed with those, and, "True Murder" and "True Detective" magazines. I swear, that was the only reading material in our home.

We had to sneak Dr. Suess and the Nancy Drew books into the house!!!!

Well, I'm no big Enquirer fan but I don't think we have to worry about them taking the fall for this 5.0. All they have to do is reveal the source of their story. Who is gonna fall then??? Checkmate.

I think she needs to lay off those beers!:floorlaugh: Are these sources the ones in her head? Maybe they had a typo and it's actually sorcerer's:innocent:

I'm going to go and re-introduce myself to Mr. J. Daniels now:floorlaugh:

-----------------
How obvious can they be? She is "hidden" only her DT. knows where she is so who brought this out? They will have to do better.Seriously it would be good to see her writhing in anguish, hope they take pictures. Next thing one knows they will have her attacked and pregnant.:crazy:

You're a riot, you are:great: I want to see Meredith Baxter as CA. She was so good as Betty Broderick-she may be over 60, but she can pull it off. Xnay on R. Gere or G. Clooney-both still too cute to play GA-Ah, maybe it'll be that actor who JB bumped into w/B. Walters. LiLo is still a great idea for FCA-imagine a felon playing a felon:waitasec: Who would ever think of that! :great:
I better stop, I have the worst case of laughitis going since I came in here. :laughcry:

:thumb:
I vote Brian Denehy as GA.
As fo OCA, I dunno, but whoever it is they need to be a darn good 'ACTOR'.

:floorlaugh:

I wonder if a bored, I need to be seen as a victim, Casey is the "source"

Have you any doubt? I'll show them! Ahhh I'll make up a drama! What else has she ever done? She's done nothing, accomplished nothing, has nothing to be proud of, can't even fathom what something to be proud of is -- ohh, except " I looked hot" - oh go get some more work done. Have fun.

Guess what? You can't survive without "us" and well, we are never, ever, ever going to be on your side - or stop talking! LOLOLOLOL!

But check back with us always, cuz we will always have something to say - about you.

-----------------
How obvious can they be? She is "hidden" only her DT. knows where she is so who brought this out? They will have to do better.Seriously it would be good to see her writhing in anguish, hope they take pictures. Next thing one knows they will have her attacked and pregnant.:crazy:

Sounds like a commerical for Clairol 'Only her DT knows for sure':floorlaugh:

I'm surprised this so called assinine sassy assasin didn't sell the address out to whoever and a bandwagon showed up! Nope, nobody is going to bother and go to jail for her. If I were to place a bet, I'd swear she's probably with her brother. You'd think she'd be holed up someplace with security gates, cameras, sign in sheets, showing photo ID-she's so used to that already. Seems everytime there's a need for stupid FCA news, it shows up on the heels of something more important, but not by any real news reports. Cheap shot publicity and Now...with Mr. Ashton's book, I think their wings have done been clipped.

What was that line from the movie Carrie?
'They're all going to laugh at you, they'll laugh at you' . :crazy:

I see what you are saying about the jury but I think what Ashton was saying is that the overplaying in the media poluted the potential jury pool, giving them much less desirable people to pick from.
Right. Okay. ITA re: what Jeff Ashton is saying. I was commenting about the linked show was making a show about what happens when the media gets over involved with a case. One comment about Jeff Ashton's comment: I do agree the jury pool was polluted but the P12 were educated people, on paper, and said at Jury selection that they did not have an opinion about her guilt or innocence and had not followed the case, just seen it a few times on the news and I remember at least one said they didn't watch the news or at least only watched it rarely. So if all of that is true, that 12 educated sequestered people with no set opinions about fca's guilt or innocence sat through 6 weeks of a trial and then sat in a room for only a day or so deliberating - how were these 12 influenced by the media?

http://www.law.com/jsp/nlj/PubArticleNLJ.jsp?id=1202508318214&slreturn=1
The National Law Journal - July 26, 2011
My favorite very long article about this case written by Adam H. Kurland, a professor of law at Howard University School of Law in Washington and of counsel to Coburn & Greenbaum in Washington.
The whole article is fantastic. He mentions a law cartoon from the The New Yorker.
A lawyer, surrounded by reporters and cameras on the courthouse steps, proclaims that "My client has been convicted by the media, but I am confident that his conviction will be overturned on appeal by the three major networks and the 'Times.'
And this article made me realize that there are three (3) opinions: the court, the media and the public. The media and public are two different entities.
Regardless, if the Jurors were tainted by the media and there was Nancy Grace saying night after night she was guilty, where did the verdict come from? IMO the media, news, Nancy did not influence this jury. It was the permitted OS, the permitted lowered chair etc etc blah blah blah omg I have given myself a headache, nothing to do with you or your posts, I love your posts - I just now really realized that I will never get past that fiasco of a trial

On second thoughts, who is the ugliest ugliest actress in Hollywood (please don't actually answer that here!)?
Get her to play OCA and invite OCA to the premiere.

Sounds like a commerical for Clairol 'Only her DT knows for sure':floorlaugh:

I'm surprised this so called assinine sassy assasin didn't sell the address out to whoever and a bandwagon showed up! Nope, nobody is going to bother and go to jail for her. If I were to place a bet, I'd swear she's probably with her brother. You'd think she'd be holed up someplace with security gates, cameras, sign in sheets, showing photo ID-she's so used to that already. Seems everytime there's a need for stupid FCA news, it shows up on the heels of something more important, but not by any real news reports. Cheap shot publicity and Now...with Mr. Ashton's book, I think their wings have done been clipped.

What was that line from the movie Carrie?
'They're all going to laugh at you, they'll laugh at you' . :crazy:

Nah - this is all the hokey and interminably boring and stupid world that the new "social media experts" have conjectured for us - just like the little adds that tell us a "woman" in "your town" has the "secret" to "whiter teeth"

Saying again. You are sorry little trolls. And OCA - you are just flotsam.

I vote Brian Denehy as GA.
As fo OCA, I dunno, but whoever it is they need to be a darn good 'ACTOR'.

Excellent choice! FCA? if not LiLo, then a stick figure will have to do.James Earl Jones as JP. I agree, they'd all have to be pretty good actors already established enough that it doesn't ruin their careers. Ashton's book was done with class, I wouldn't expect anything less with the movie.

Another great day in here. You all are such a riot! It's good to laugh:seeya:

On second thoughts, who is the ugliest ugliest actress in Hollywood (please don't actually answer that here!)?
Get her to play OCA and invite OCA to the premiere.

The "ugliest actor" in Hollywood is far, far more beautiful than OCA

(my goodness - just erased about 500 words...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Featherock