Sidebar Discussion #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Peeeeeeps!!!! :seeya: :grouphug:

If someone would kindly post the information about JA's upcoming appearance in St. Pete, I would be glad to start a "What Would You Ask Ashton (QUESTIONS ONLY, NO DISCUSSION)" thread.

('Cuz you're awesome and I miss ya.)
Thanks to Intermezzo...

http://www.harpercollins.com/Author/...authorID=38752

All Events Promoting Imperfect Justice

Thursday, November 17, 2011
CTV/Canada AM

Monday, November 21, 2011
06:00 PM
ORLANDO PUBLIC LIBRARY
101 E Central Blvd Orlando, FL 32801

Tuesday, November 22, 2011
09:00 PM
blogtalkradio.com/levipage

Monday, November 28, 2011
07:00 PM
BOOK MARK
220 First ST Neptune Beach, FL 32266

Tuesday, November 29, 2011
NEW SMYRNA BEACH REGIONAL LIBRARY
1001 S Dixie Freeway New Smyrna Beach, FL 32168

Tuesday, November 29, 2011
12:30 PM
DELAND REGIONAL LIBRARY
130 E Howry AVE DeLand, FL 32724

Wednesday, November 30, 2011
05:00 PM
VERO BEACH BOOK CENTER
2145 Indian River Blvd. Vero Beach, FL 32960

Friday, December 02, 2011
07:00 PM
BARNES & NOBLE
2501 Tyrone Blvd St. Petersburg, FL 33710

Peeeeeeps!!!! :seeya: :grouphug:

If someone would kindly post the information about JA's upcoming appearance in St. Pete, I would be glad to start a "What Would You Ask Ashton (QUESTIONS ONLY, NO DISCUSSION)" thread.

('Cuz you're awesome and I miss ya.)
St. Pete's is at the bottom.
Great idea, btw. I still have more questions to ask...surprise, surprise.

Your thread awaits you:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7365512#post7365512"]What Would You Ask Ashton (QUESTIONS ONLY--NO DISCUSSION)[/ame]

The National Enquirer had the assassination story on its' cover today. With the same phony pictures we saw from the U.K. publication.

Oh, rats. I miss it all. Can anyone tell me what the link was all about? If not, it's okay......I'll just suffer......I'm use to it. lol
Just something from outer space LambChop. Don't worry, they'll be back

Ooops! Now I see Beach's post. I am busted, I confess, but there were extenuating circumstances I swear. It's Logicalgirl's fault. She is threatening me with ransom notes. Blame her!
Let's blame Sleuthontheside. She's not here

It's true isn't it - thanks for being part of it..Maybe it's the sense of peace after Jeff's book..I don't know..:blowkiss:
I do know we mean no disrespect to Caylee..
I'd like to think she's having a giggle watching her most doting uncles and aunts having a bit of fun.
Bless you little one.

I genuinely think BKCA hates her father simply because she knows, he knows she killed her baby, he can see right through her and that is where her hatred for him comes from.

There's really not a lot of evidence that she had that many issues with george , mostly it was her mum . Until she killed caylee ,then he became the abuser in this sordid state of affairs

Okiedokie....I see your points. I won't disagree that they were educated, at least on paper, but Ashton pointed out that they were not decisive people. They also took little notes and paid little attention.

Please remember they were supposed to be the CEO's in this. That means you listen, discuss and evaluate and then make an informed decision. How many CEO's do you know that attend meetings with no notepad, daydream about lunch throughout the whole meeting, and then make a decision that will impact their company without asking one single questio? None, zero, zip, nada. Doesn't happen in the real world.

So, did the press directly cause this verdict? I agree with you. No. They couldn't have since the jury was seqestered.

Did the press indirectly contribute to this verdict? Yes. Once the jury pool was withered down to nothing (don't forget one whole group was thrown out further reducing it) it was a disaster. To seat even one juror who "doesn't want to judge" was a big error on the Judge's part.

JMO. I always enjoy your posts too.
RBBM
Ok Ok I do agree. You worded it perfectly - it made it's way past the angry about the trial forever part of my brain - ...can you tell I am an Aries?
Now the Juror who "doesn't want to judge" getting in - well going there with my opinion of "how" the defense got her in would give me another headache.

I just had a thought. We know that FCA wimped out and chose not to testify, but which of the PY was she the most wary? Linda was the one prepared to cross.

I just had a thought. We know that FCA wimped out and chose not to testify, but which of the PY was she the most wary? Linda was the one prepared to cross.

Awesome question for the new "What Would You Ask Ashton" thread...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155093"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155093[/ame]

Just noticed on tv menu that channel E! has True Hollywood Story at 2:00 today about FCA. It doesn't sound like one that has been on before. I found this when I looked it up.

2:00 pm
CASEY ANTHONY

After she was found not guilty of the murder of her young daughter, Casey Anthony became the most hated woman in America. In this one-hour episode, THS will attempt to find out who Casey Anthony really is.

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/on/shows/ths/episodes/index.jsp#ixzz1eB2AK5v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member