Sidebar Discussion #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG. I know it's not aromatherapy, but I just imagined Casey smoking a hookah! LOL. We actually have a hookah bar here too. I have a friend that goes here and he says he gets a worse hangover than drinking! It would definitely appeal to Casey and she can honestly say she isn't drinking, LOL.

..and now I see a hookah smoking catapillar with a face that looks very familar as she eyes the white rabbit hole. You're too funny!

Her Majesty, The Royal Lie-ness.:rocker: I LOVE IT! I vote for this tag!:razz:

So I'm making chili for supper and am craving an egg custard pie! Could you guys maybe convince me that those two things absolutely do go together? Please! I could wait and make the pie tomorrow with my Sunday roast beef, but I really, really, really want it now!! Lol!

So I'm making chili for supper and am craving an egg custard pie! Could you guys maybe convince me that those two things absolutely do go together? Please! I could wait and make the pie tomorrow with my Sunday roast beef, but I really, really, really want it now!! Lol!

I always eat chili and egg custard pie for dessert in the same meal! Always!! I say go for it...:innocent:

I work too darned much, the only time I can catch up is on the weekends - did I miss anything else this fanfriggingtastic?? lol I just love that he thought he'd hit the big time, "arrogant swagger" walking over to BW .... and BAM, LB had to help him into the car LOL

The only other one that was really fun was OCA's "Failed Kidnapped Attempt" with the note pinned to the door and the email warning and her bodyguards panicking..........:great: - I think we laughed for two days.....

You may have seen that one since it was so amazing it coincided with Jeff's Ashton's book release...I mean wow - the stars were aligned or something:innocent:

I always eat chili and egg custard pie for dessert in the same meal! Always!! I say go for it...:innocent:

And you are the Logical one! I think I will! Chili, cornbread, egg custard pie! I bet someone would be soooooo mad to know I am about to eat chili without her! :crazy:

Being in jail, and literally fighting for your life for three years is certainly not what I would consider relaxing.

She 's been relaxing for 3-years now.

A holiday poem for my WS friends!

Twas the night before Christmas at a millionaires estate,
Where Her Lie-ness was staying and lying in wait.
She knew the location of all of his things.
His checkbook, his car keys, his big diamond rings.
She had taken the presents from under the tree,
Cause as always she figured, "It's all about me!"
She couldn't be bothered with things like a job.
She'd take what she needed from Tom, Dick, and Bob.
It was texting and talking for her all day long.
And obsessively listening to one crazy song.
She'd lie about this, and she'd lie about that.
Why, she'd lie about nothing at the drop of a hat.
And the people around her, as strange as it seems,
Enabled her to live out her fantastic dreams.
For no one dared call her out on a lie.
Why, no one before had even dared try.
A victim, they called her, of pure circumstance.
With parents like hers, she never had a chance.
An over-bearing mother, a father who molested.
No wonder Her Lie-ness' sanity was tested.
So, they took her and hid her, for her own safties sake.
Now, she smiles and she smirks, as she's back on the take.
For she'll soon rob them blind and then hollar out "See ya!"
"I gotta start living out my Bella Vita!"

:great: Bravo chefmom, bravo. :great:

Being in jail, and literally fighting for your life for three years is certainly not what I would consider relaxing.

I understand where you are coming from, but all she had to do was tell the truth in the beginning and she wouldn't have spent 3 years fighting for her life. She could have told the SA exactly what happened and not gone through all of the searching for the imagi-nanny and all of the other lies. She spent 3 years in jail because either she or her attorney or both decided it would be much better to drag it out and go to trial rather than explain that Caylee drowned and KC was scared. She has no one to blame but herself for that. JMO

Oh. My. Gawd. That is fantastic!!!

:yourock::party:

The only other one that was really fun was OCA's "Failed Kidnapped Attempt" with the note pinned to the door and the email warning and her bodyguards panicking..........:great: - I think we laughed for two days.....

You may have seen that one since it was so amazing it coincided with Jeff's Ashton's book release...I mean wow - the stars were aligned or something:innocent:

I have to ask - what is the "O" in "OCA", please?

FCA = Felon Casey Anthony, but I'm not getting the "O".

TIA! :seeya:

Oh I bet she loved every minute of it, and did that time standing on her head. In her way of thinking, you know in a backwards kinda way, she was the center of attention, and had all these free attorneys working and fighting for her, everyone catering to her every need - after all, OCA was the big finger and the boss according to LA & GA.

Perhaps it was a relief in someway. She no longer had to be the pathetic vagabond she was for years - roaming the streets of Orlando, hiding from her parents, making up all those complex lies, and having to remember them all at a moments notice - it must have been exhausting to be OCA before she ended up in jail.

And we all know why OCA was arrested and stayed in jail for over three years - it was all due to her own actions and her own lies. Just ask CA:

OCA: Waste my call sitting in oh, the, the jail in…
CA: Whose fault is….
OCA: …where funks are?
CA: Well whose fault is your sitting in the jail? Are you blaming me that you’re sitting in the jail?
OCA: Not my fault.
CA: Blame yourself for telling lies. What you mean it’s not your fault? What do you mean it’s not your fault sweetheart? If you’d have told them the truth and not lied about everything they wouldn’t….

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedfiles/Jail.Call.Between.Cindy.and.Casey.071808.pdf

Phew...I was worried there for awhile...thought maybe you had writer's block...lol.
Ho ho ho, indeed!!

I understand where you are coming from, but all she had to do was tell the truth in the beginning and she wouldn't have spent 3 years fighting for her life. She could have told the SA exactly what happened and not gone through all of the searching for the imagi-nanny and all of the other lies. She spent 3 years in jail because either she or her attorney or both decided it would be much better to drag it out and go to trial rather than explain that Caylee drowned and KC was scared. She has no one to blame but herself for that. JMO
...except the truth and Ms. Anthony are strangers. Dontcha know...they had to find the truth that worked? That does take time.
Poor Casey.

ahhh, america. the mess in greece and the dying euro havent made it to the top ten, but this 2 bit babykiller has? I dont know whether to laugh or cry.

Aint that the truth? I voted and did NOT put her in my top 10 choices. One thing we can feel confident in though is that she can't possibly top the killing of BL, the Royal wedding, or the Japan tragedies. These are stories of REAL interest. The story of a baby-killer being set free is just distasteful, IMO.

Offender! :floorlaugh: It's what the Probation folks refer to her as!
Yes. It's her official title according to the Probation Office so we're allowed to call her that ..... and I'm glad. OFFENDER Casey Anthony. How good does that sound!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stlemed19