Sidebar Discussion #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Being in jail, and literally fighting for your life for three years is certainly not what I would consider relaxing.

She never fought once. She was in her own cell, and yes, she was relaxing, pigging out on junk food and reading. In fact, she told her BFF in jail that it was the first time she felt independent. Let's remember things the way they really were.

Off topic...but gotta share...went swimming laps at my local Y this morning...got done and saw a Christmas tree lot in the parking lot. I needed a tree, so I pulled up and asked them how much? The guy said they are free. I am like "what?!" He said yea...go pick one out. I am like no way. They insisted. Wouldn't accept a donation. Then asked me if I wanted prayer and a hug. I accepted, of course. I now have THE most beautiful (7ft) tree in my home. I see it as a free gift from God and my faith is increased in God and His people. I might add...I never get anything for free....have to work for it all. I must pay this forward! I love this season!

Off topic...but gotta share...went swimming laps at my local Y this morning...got done and saw a Christmas tree lot in the parking lot. I needed a tree, so I pulled up and asked them how much? The guy said they are free. I am like "what?!" He said yea...go pick one out. I am like no way. They insisted. Wouldn't accept a donation. Then asked me if I wanted prayer and a hug. I accepted, of course. I now have THE most beautiful (7ft) tree in my home. I see it as a free gift from God and my faith is increased in God and His people. I might add...I never get anything for free....have to work for it all. I must pay this forward! I love this season!

That's a lovely real life story you have shared with us - thank you so much! And wonderful that you are going to pay it forward. So many people don't "get" that one.

Thanks for sharing.
You have been truly blessed.
This is what the spirit of Christmas is all about.
May God continue to bless you!

A holiday poem for my WS friends!

Twas the night before Christmas at a millionaires estate,
Where Her Lie-ness was staying and lying in wait.
She knew the location of all of his things.
His checkbook, his car keys, his big diamond rings.
She had taken the presents from under the tree,
Cause as always she figured, "It's all about me!"
She couldn't be bothered with things like a job.
She'd take what she needed from Tom, Dick, and Bob.
It was texting and talking for her all day long.
And obsessively listening to one crazy song.
She'd lie about this, and she'd lie about that.
Why, she'd lie about nothing at the drop of a hat.
And the people around her, as strange as it seems,
Enabled her to live out her fantastic dreams.
For no one dared call her out on a lie.
Why, no one before had even dared try.
A victim, they called her, of pure circumstance.
With parents like hers, she never had a chance.
An over-bearing mother, a father who molested.
No wonder Her Lie-ness' sanity was tested.
So, they took her and hid her, for her own safties sake.
Now, she smiles and she smirks, as she's back on the take.
For she'll soon rob them blind and then hollar out "See ya!"
"I gotta start living out my Bella Vita!"

Bravo! Loved it!

This is the sweetest Christmas story! Needed a cheer me up story today, it brought happy tears to my eyes to know there ARE real caring people still left out in the world, and yes, it is a true blessing and happened for an unexplained reason. Of course nothing is unexplained if you believe :) The true meaning of Chirstmas.

What a sweet story! It just goes to show you that there is still plenty of good and good people in the world. Unfortunately, they can be overshadowed by the KCA's of the world. I'm so happy that you have had a genuine holiday moment, Pattymarie! (((hugs)))

From Crime Scene to Courtroom: Examining the Mysteries Behind Famous Cases

Cyril H. Wecht (Author), Dawna Kaufmann (Author), Geraldo Rivera (Foreword) An assessment of the Trial of this Century, during which a Florida mother stood accused of killing her young daughter, Caylee. At stake were issues that included accuracy of air sampling and cadaver dogs, post-mortem hair banding, chloroform, duct tape identification, computer clues, and deep family secrets.

"For true-crime fans everywhere! Wecht and Kaufmann put you at the crime scene and take you right into the courtroom. Forget the TV and cable shows—you'll turn your TV off because you won't be able to put down this powerful book." --
Tricia Griffith
Co-owner of WebSleuths.com, the Internet's number one true-crime discussion forum

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Crime-Scene-Courtroom-Examining-Mysteries/dp/1616144475/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1322971415&sr=1-1"]Amazon.com: From Crime Scene to Courtroom: Examining the Mysteries Behind Famous Cases (9781616144470): Cyril H. Wecht, Dawna Kaufmann, Geraldo Rivera: Books@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51T35pzugfL.@@AMEPARAM@@51T35pzugfL[/ame]

Tee hee, in chat, we refer to FCA as F'<self mod snip> CA! :floorlaugh:

Wait a minute, are you insinuating that there's been some "rule" made here on WS about not making reference to her being "FELON" Casey Anthony?

I hope I'm wrong, but if that's the case, WHY?!?!, when that's exactly what she is?!

What a generous thing to do. I'm so glad you got one and that it made you so happy. I would venture to guess you have already paid this forward and this is your reward..Enjoy your gift, have a Merry Christmas and thanks for sharing this wonderful story....made me feel good!:christmastree:

Her Royal Speckledness had 2+ yrs to relax after Caylee was born, she took 31 days to relax, then spent 3 years relaxing and she still needs to relax? Yea, from WHAT exactly? Maybe it is that difficult to get one's head out of their backside:waitasec:

Rut Roh! :shocked2: I had wanted to make the "speckledness" observation ever since I saw the photo with the Bella Vita...........
:escape:

A holiday poem for my WS friends!

Twas the night before Christmas at a millionaires estate,
Where Her Lie-ness was staying and lying in wait.
She knew the location of all of his things.
His checkbook, his car keys, his big diamond rings.
She had taken the presents from under the tree,
Cause as always she figured, "It's all about me!"
She couldn't be bothered with things like a job.
She'd take what she needed from Tom, Dick, and Bob.
It was texting and talking for her all day long.
And obsessively listening to one crazy song.
She'd lie about this, and she'd lie about that.
Why, she'd lie about nothing at the drop of a hat.
And the people around her, as strange as it seems,
Enabled her to live out her fantastic dreams.
For no one dared call her out on a lie.
Why, no one before had even dared try.
A victim, they called her, of pure circumstance.
With parents like hers, she never had a chance.
An over-bearing mother, a father who molested.
No wonder Her Lie-ness' sanity was tested.
So, they took her and hid her, for her own safties sake.
Now, she smiles and she smirks, as she's back on the take.
For she'll soon rob them blind and then hollar out "See ya!"
"I gotta start living out my Bella Vita!"

:great:
:floorlaugh:
:floorlaugh:
:crazy:
:yourock:
:silly:
:lol:
:goodpost:
:laughcry:
:woot:
:toast:

Wait a minute, are you insinuating that there's been some "rule" made here on WS about not making reference to her being "FELON" Casey Anthony?

I hope I'm wrong, but if that's the case, WHY?!?!, when that's exactly what she is?!

Not at all, we have DIGNITY here in WS - as your moniker says too! - and would be banned from using another "F word" in a post..... We love it here, and don't want to be banned by using a bad word.:innocent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member