Sidebar Discussion #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are the three folks on this LA show from left to right?
Unknown. There weren't actually any introductions.
Appears the lady in the middle is in support of sleuthing forums and their contribution to the solving of cases, and the guy is claiming that we make so much 'noise' that it ultimately makes it difficult for LE to sort fact from fiction.

Awwwwwwww, I now hear Tricia!!!!! I must say, that Tricia must now realize how GREAT she is with WS radio! Her technical difficulties have never been like this one!

Tomorrow will officially be 3 years that our little Caylee's remains were found by Roy Kronk. It's really heartbreaking that her egg donor isn't sitting in prison. It also breaks my heart that her grandparents and uncle aren't sitting in jail on obstruction and perjury charges.

How does a person go about looking in the mirror every morning (or in OCA's case every five seconds) knowing they murdered a 2 1/2 year old child and is free as a bird to never face the consequences of her own actions?
How does a person go about looking in the mirror every morning knowing they did their very best to obstruct justice for a 2 1/2 year old child's murder and futher that they perjuried themselves on the witness stand in a court of law to help above said egg donor escape the consequences of such a horrible act? Do you ask yourselves why you did what you did? If so, then I say welcome to Caylee's haunting, you deserve every second of pain that you will feel for the rest of your putrid lives.

I know I will never know how it feels as I wouldn't do anything to a child in the first place.

LA BELLA VITA all of you Anthony's for you will never know how wonderful Caylee truely was.

Does anyone know where Mason is? Last I heard he was in the hospital which was 30 days ago. Could it be that karma got him ?

Does anyone know where Mason is? Last I heard he was in the hospital which was 30 days ago. Could it be that karma got him ?

We haven't heard a peep about him - maybe he has kidney stones or something and doesn't think it's the kind of thing he would like press releases on.

" Hello world. Mr. Mason was able to pass a kidney stone today. He is resting comfortably." :innocent:

I just had to share this. I was watching ID Discovery today while I was grading, and one of the shows, the defense attorney for a guy who shot his wife then tried to burn his house down with her in it was none other than Ann Finnell!!! And of course, I couldn't believe a word coming out of her mouth. I almost yelled at the TV for her to shut up, but was afraid my husband would think I had lost my mind. He thinks it's creepy that I watch ID Discovery in the first place anyway!

I now have realized that if anyone has any lawyer attached to Casey's case, I'm automatically going to believe they are guilty. I actually thought this guy was guilty before I saw Ann Finnell, and then when I saw her, that confirmed it for me.

I just had to share this. I was watching ID Discovery today while I was grading, and one of the shows, the defense attorney for a guy who shot his wife then tried to burn his house down with her in it was none other than Ann Finnell!!! And of course, I couldn't believe a word coming out of her mouth. I almost yelled at the TV for her to shut up, but was afraid my husband would think I had lost my mind. He thinks it's creepy that I watch ID Discovery in the first place anyway!

I now have realized that if anyone has any lawyer attached to Casey's case, I'm automatically going to believe they are guilty. I actually thought this guy was guilty before I saw Ann Finnell, and then when I saw her, that confirmed it for me.

She has a history of helping out murderers. Hope the criminals she sets free move into HER neighborhood, not mine.

She has a history of helping out murderers. Hope the criminals she sets free move into HER neighborhood, not mine.

No kidding. Thankfully this guy was retried after his appeal overturned his sentence, and now he's in prison for life. I guess she can't call that a success, can she?

Mason does have other high profile local Orlando cases...
Cheney Mason is listed as lead Attorney for ex-Windermere Mayor Scott Bush whose trial was supposed to start in Sept 2011 but was granted a continuance
Scott Bush is charged with 2 counts sexual battery(child under 12 yrs) and lewd and lascivious molestation (victim under 12yrs)

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=7528085

Another high profile case he is one of the attorney's for is ousted Florida GOP Chairman Jim Greer in his corruption trial, that case is in the 18th Judicial Circuit court in Seminole County
Jim Greer has also filed suit against the Florida Republican party

How convenient this incident might make it appear to some that Zenaida could be involved in something shady. Hink factor high.
Two thugs, asking a random question about a 'short guy' who they don't even name, thuggish enough to be waving guns around ... but who just happen to walk off?
By the way, well done Zenaida - now we know just how gutsy you are. Do the same thing to OCA and send her packing with her tail between her legs.

How convenient this incident might make it appear to some that Zenaida could be involved in something shady. Hink factor high.
Two thugs, asking a random question about a 'short guy' who they don't even name, thuggish enough to be waving guns around ... but who just happen to walk off?
By the way, well done Zenaida - now we know just how gutsy you are. Do the same thing to OCA and send her packing with her tail between her legs.

She didn't wait 31 days!

I am surprised that more people associated with the TRUTH in this case have not come forward to tell their story. Thank goodness for Jeff Ashton. I understand those on the "job" who can't comment. And I realize the crazy jurors won't.
People whom I would like to here from..
-both Lindas...and even Ann and Dorothy and that new intern of Mason's...poor thing...
-The detectives and both judges
-The TRUTH from Cindy, George and Lee (and Mallory....come on Mallory...come over to our side...you know you want to!) Do they realize how rich they would be if they would really tell the truth?!!....more so than their lying, murderous daughter. Seriously, if even one of them would tell the truth...they would be the talk of every single show! As it is now, poor Casey missed out on Barbara Walter's top 10....while Amanda Know made it in. Hahahahaha!

]I am surprised that more people associated with the TRUTH [/B]in this case have not come forward to tell their story. Thank goodness for Jeff Ashton. I understand those on the "job" who can't comment. And I realize the crazy jurors won't.
People whom I would like to here from..
-both Lindas...and even Ann and Dorothy and that new intern of Mason's...poor thing...
-The detectives and both judges
-The TRUTH from Cindy, George and Lee (and Mallory....come on Mallory...come over to our side...you know you want to!) Do they realize how rich they would be if they would really tell the truth?!!....more so than their lying, murderous daughter. Seriously, if even one of them would tell the truth...they would be the talk of every single show! As it is now, poor Casey missed out on Barbara Walter's top 10....while Amanda Know made it in. Hahahahaha!

bbm

and yet I am again reminded of that very prescient Websluether, who, in the midst of the trial, and those flying threads here, uttered those words of "warning" (paraphrased, from a talking head)...

In a court, there is no truth, there is only, (sigh) the law.

Again, my congrats to the Pinellas Twelve

Yea!

/sarcasm

Mason does have other high profile local Orlando cases...
Cheney Mason is listed as lead Attorney for ex-Windermere Mayor Scott Bush whose trial was supposed to start in Sept 2011 but was granted a continuance
Scott Bush is charged with 2 counts sexual battery(child under 12 yrs) and lewd and lascivious molestation (victim under 12yrs)

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=7528085

Another high profile case he is one of the attorney's for is ousted Florida GOP Chairman Jim Greer in his corruption trial, that case is in the 18th Judicial Circuit court in Seminole County
Jim Greer has also filed suit against the Florida Republican party

OK, I understand (believe me) that people are lied about and slandered, but how can anyone defend a child molester????? Yeah, they deserve a fair trial, blah blah blah, but come on!!!!!

My sincerest apologies if the guy isn't guilty, but if he is... :maddening:

I'm thinking right now of a song which says, "I don't want to gain the whole world and lose my soul."

BBM

Yes! And Mr. Greene thought he would scare her off with some ugly words! Lol! I hope she takes them to the cleaners!

:great: :great:

OK, I understand (believe me) that people are lied about and slandered, but how can anyone defend a child molester????? Yeah, they deserve a fair trial, blah blah blah, but come on!!!!!

My sincerest apologies if the guy isn't guilty, but if he is... :maddening:

I'm thinking right now of a song which says, "I don't want to gain the whole world and lose my soul."

Mr Bush had help.....

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/c...ce-chief-daniel-saylor-shut-down-1182819.html

http://articles.cnn.com/2011-01-13/...ce-department-windermere-officers?_s=PM:CRIME

The(now ex-police chief) Windermere Police Chief Daniel Saylor was also arrested for derailing/terminating an investigation into child rape because the accused (ex-mayor Bush) was his friend
Saylor was tried and sentenced to 1 year in the Orange County jail for Official Misconduct

Mark Nejame was Saylor's lawyer
http://www.nejamelaw.com/mark-nejame-in-the-news/former-windermere-police-chief-gets-jail.html

Intermezzo a bit ago published the following You Tube video of Jeff Ashton:

Here is Jeff Ashton at the Orlando Public Library event on Nov 21, 2011

it is ~16 mins in length, I am so glad I just watched it. Shows Jeff at a podium and it was great to see and hear him discuss the book and answer some questions and talk a bit about the trial after I have read the book he wrote.

Thanks Intermezzo, in lieu of hearing Jeff on WS radio tonight, this was a nice way to get over the little disappointment of waiting another week for that!!

It is post #79 in this thread:
What Would You Ask Ashton? (QUESTIONS ONLY--NO DISCUSSION) *INTERVIEW RESCHEDULED *

Well, Caylee didn't get justice, but it looks those two girls from Weleetka, Oklahoma, are getting justice! There's FINALLY an arrest in their case after three years! I am just so happy right now! And I just know there's no Pinellas jury in my state, darnit!

The news is on the WS front page, too! I cried when I saw it. This is such a tragic case that occurred not long after Caylee's case. I'm so glad that they will get the justice they deserve!

One day, Caylee, I just know you'll get justice too...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustinCaseBreakGlass