Sidebar Discussion #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back off logicalgirl! It's mine. I've decided to take up drinking.
As for the third wish? I'd like OCA to do something so stupid to wind up back in jail, with a speedy trial that will send her to prison for like 50 years and that she winds up being somebodies "little girl" in prison, if you know what I mean.

Whoa! Have that drink! You deserve it for coming up with a whopper of a wish!!! :snowman: :floorlaugh:

OR - a Public Apology From Cindy Anthony titled "Caylee - Please Forgive Me! I was Wrong To Lie! .............:christmastree:

self expression is always fun when I'm the only one in a thread....
Gosh...this list could be endless...lol. Great idea for a thread, LG. All done in the spirit of the holiday...of course.

My personal wish...that big 'ole KARMA comes down that chimney real soon.

A wish??? Okay, here it is; I wish that the powers that be, deemed perjury a criminal act worth prosecuting.
...and that the death of a child is taken as seriously as that of an adult when it comes to a jury's findings.

A wish??? Okay, here it is; I wish that the powers that be, deemed perjury a criminal act worth prosecuting.

Yes, that's a great one! Especially in something as important as a murder case - and in this case the murder of a little girl, Caylee, by her mother! Who'd have thought Caylee's own grandmother would tell those kinds of lies to get a murderer off. Freaking unbelievable!

It still is! I may never "accept" that happened. I was over in the Robyn thread and I just can't stay in a thread about an Aruba "disappearance". It's been years since Natalie's been gone and that still brings back so much grief - I think it's why I'm not ready to search for a little baby again - yet.

Gosh...this list could be endless...lol. Great idea for a thread, LG. All done in the spirit of the holiday...of course.

My personal wish...that big 'ole KARMA comes down that chimney real soon.

Christmas is coming and I think talking about these kinds of wishes can be "cleansing" - and you know what THEY say - if you want a wish to come true - you have to "speak" it.

So let's keep them coming - all in the holiday spirit of course. :sleigh:

All together now - :snowflake:"Santa Baby I've been a very good girl - this year.:snowflake:..."

Mr Bush had help.....

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/c...ce-chief-daniel-saylor-shut-down-1182819.html

http://articles.cnn.com/2011-01-13/...ce-department-windermere-officers?_s=PM:CRIME

The(now ex-police chief) Windermere Police Chief Daniel Saylor was also arrested for derailing/terminating an investigation into child rape because the accused (ex-mayor Bush) was his friend
Saylor was tried and sentenced to 1 year in the Orange County jail for Official Misconduct

Mark Nejame was Saylor's lawyer
http://www.nejamelaw.com/mark-nejame-in-the-news/former-windermere-police-chief-gets-jail.html

Corruption all around!

I wish we could all sit around in person sipping on those delicious looking drinks of Truthwillsetufree's so I could tell you all to your face what wonderful advocates you have been for Caylee. I have never been involved with a more dedicated group of people in my life.
(Then I would wish for more drinks)

I wish we could all sit around in person sipping on those delicious looking drinks of Truthwillsetufree's so I could tell you all to your face what wonderful advocates you have been for Caylee. I have never been involved with a more dedicated group of people in my life.

What a wonderful wish! That's the magical thing about WS and this thread in particular. People here are wise, compassionate and so willing to sleuth every single thought for justice for Caylee. And all you have to say is - let's have another round - and the beautiful drinks appear! I love WS and all my peeps here!

Right back at ya, WD99!

What a wonderful wish! That's the magical thing about WS and this thread in particular. People here are wise, compassionate and so willing to sleuth every single thought for justice for Caylee. And all you have to say is - let's have another round - and the beautiful drinks appear! I love WS and all my peeps here!
oxoxoxox

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTNXl1NEb5Y"]Grown-up Christmas List - Kelly Clarkson - YouTube[/ame]

I've been kinda out of the loop (but Santa,I have been real good), when is that Judge supposed to rule on FCA's 5th amendment? Sorry, don't make me read waaaayyyy back there.

Not without a spicy eggnogg anyway.

You all are the greatest. Love coming here and reading. It is getting to be my place of solace.

My Christmas wish this year is that FCA will be forgotten and Caylee will be remembered, not only here, but everywhere.

Peace on Earth, peace to you all.

Pour me one.

...and that the death of a child is taken as seriously as that of an adult when it comes to a jury's findings.

:bow:

I signed in specifically to thank this post.

Hey did you take that last one? :santa: No wait - there is one more there!

---------------------
Its MINE!!! I havent had a beer since 1987..meds!! I need it :crazy:
If I had one wish for a 'certain person" it would be she feel the pain and suffering
Caylee went through, the fear for all her life.:maddening:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member