Sidebar Discussion #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhhh, Depos. Oh how I want to see those depos.... here's the link from the news thread (special shout out to RR for posting it)

oh bring it on...

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-unseal-depositions-20111220,0,6134936.story

I'm with you. More depos would be great. We'd get to see Casey's mind at work again. Wouldn't her loving parents be happy to have those documents in the public forum? :crazy: GA's reputation on the firing line once more, thanks to his beloved daughter. Yikes.

I'm with you. More depos would be great. We'd get to see Casey's mind at work again. Wouldn't her loving parents be happy to have those documents in the public forum? :crazy: GA's reputation on the firing line once more, thanks to his beloved daughter. Yikes.

---------------

I was thinking more about watching FCA's LIES parading by like circus poodles on crack.

My God, she's just astonishingly dense. I wonder what her wife Morgan Fairchild thinks? (Lovitz, by god! You presaged all of this!)

Let me assure you (from a male's perspective) that Casey Anthony is not hot, sexy or anything else - lol I like the ladies but OCA is not someone I'd look at twice in the street.
Iornically, I've always thought that the actress who most looks like her and could play her in a movie would be Jennifer Love Hewitt (yet she IS beautiful). Go figure!

Kristen Stewart looks more the part imo.

Oddly,..I have bee thinking about Cindy lately....I guess it is the holidays and all. I think it is about time that she reveals herself her on WS...I think it would help her to come on here and discuss. We are a good group for her.

Before reading JA's book, I thought the jurors made up their minds with JB's opening statement - Caylee accidentally drowned, GA covered it up, GA sexually abused Casey - an easy out for the jury. Say it was an accident, no crime committed on Casey's part, go home quicker. I thought they ate it up because they knew a murder conviction would keep them sequestered much longer after the trial was over while they heard DP arguments.

JA said when the jury was shown a picture an alive Caylee and a picture of Caylee's remains in the woods, they had NO reaction, no facial changes, nothing. This was during Linda's opening statement. Before JB's theatrics.

Whoa! What? NO REACTION on the first day?

Then JA reminded us that on the third day of trial the jury had two important questions: Which jurors would be making the final decision, all of the first 12, or some of the alternates too? Would those not chosen to be the decision makers be allowed to go home?

So that's what was on their minds! Questions they should have asked before trial started. Instead of paying attention to the court proceedings, witness testimonies, and evidence being offered, they were concerned with themselves.

They were also concerned about the movies they could watch (kids' movies!), where they would go for dinner, when they could go home, running out of water during the trial...

Reading about the jury only confirmed my belief that a conviction would never have been handed down by them. They weren't interested, they blamed the prosecution, the court system, probably LE, for their having to be there. The only people they didn't blame were the accused and the defense. Unbelievable.

I did notice while watching the trial how the jurors reacted to the different sides. When Baez and other defense team members greeted them, they responded in a friendly manner. When the prosecutors greeted them, rarely could I hear a response. I was hoping it was because they were aware the prosecution team was admitting very serious evidence, so their mood was more somber.

Boy, was I wrong. The jurors had decided before trial how they would vote, and anyone not on board with the rest, well, they knew who was stronger. :cow:

I was thinking earlier of what Jeff said happened at one of his book signings - that someone sent him a note that said thank you for being kind about the jurors in his book.

Wondered if a juror actually attended a book signing or if it was a relative or what?

Let me assure you (from a male's perspective) that Casey Anthony is not hot, sexy or anything else - lol I like the ladies but OCA is not someone I'd look at twice in the street.
Iornically, I've always thought that the actress who most looks like her and could play her in a movie would be Jennifer Love Hewitt (yet she IS beautiful). Go figure!

Well, beauty is as beauty does. Jennifer did not kill an innocent child. That other "thing" did.

I hope you don't mind, I have only posted here a few times but read every day, and I'm sorry it's OT but my daughter has arrived distraught in a taxi at 6.30 this morning. She has been drugged and sexually assaulted the police are downstairs with her now. Just needed to speak about it. Although you don't really know me but I consider you all my friends and needed to offload. Thank you for being there x

I'm so sorry Anabelle, my thoughts are with you and your daughter. Hope she is ok. Keep strong for her honey x

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's weird how casting is done but should there ever be a movie about this case the actor playing KC might look nothing like her. I just saw the promo for "Drew Peterson Untouchable" and they have Rob Lowe as Peterson. I am sure he can act the part but you can only make Lowe ugly to a point--nowhere near the ugly needed to make him believable as Drew Peterson.

IMO of course.

Offender Anthoy mentioned in song lyrics:

1:27 [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THxIuxkJ7sk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THxIuxkJ7sk[/ame]

Bagginz - Popular

Snip-
I kept prayin'
hopin' God had had a plan for me
took awhile
but I feel he finally answered me
Just keep it real
in every single track you're writin'
never ever let your family down
Casey Anthony

Kristen Stewart looks more the part imo.

Stewart was my pick years ago when we had a thread but I think this musician is our dead ringer.

v5x1t5.jpg

Mother nature, beef jerky and the clink have taken their toll on OCA - almost 4 years later and I think she's closer to this

buzzi2.jpg

CAAE9IL8.jpg

Anyone else just get a text alert that Roy Kronk is suing OCA? :floorlaugh:

@orlandosentinel
Orlando Sentinel
SENTINEL EXCLUSIVE: #RoyKronk sues #CaseyAnthony thesent.nl/rItsYj
12 minutes ago via

well, well, well. I am all for anyone irritating OCA but ....I dont think RK has a leg to stand on. (not red the docs yet if they're out, just saying I cant imagine how he possibly could)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper