Sidebar Discussion #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From Matt Morgan on Twitter:
@sakotheAmerican arthur
@MattMorganESQ When Matt? Please don't say years. You said you would have her compelled to answer.

ESQ Matt Morgan
@sakotheAmerican April.

So I guess that monkey is off of her back at least until April. In the meantime, she can continue to kick back and "take time to relax" ... how nice. :sick:

From Matt Morgan on Twitter:
@sakotheAmerican arthur
@MattMorganESQ When Matt? Please don't say years. You said you would have her compelled to answer.

ESQ Matt Morgan
@sakotheAmerican April.

So I guess that monkey is off of her back at least until April. In the meantime, she can continue to kick back and "take time to relax" ... how nice. :sick:

Well, as long as the civil trial does not get delayed, April is only 3 short months away!

Its been a while since I've posted.. but for some reason I can't totally break away from this case. Today I was just marveling that we haven't seen the baby killer yet.....I really can't believe that she is staying hidden so long. After the trial and her acquittal I had visions of her strutting around in her big white sunglasses.. signing autographs and doing interviews.

What do you all think? Wonder whats going on. I hate to waste any time on thinking about her.. but I still wonder. Are her handlers getting tired of her? Do they fear what she will reveal about them.?

I also speculate that perhaps she is already pregnant again.. Oh hopefully not....

What do you all think?

I'm wondering if SHE'S worried about what they will say about HER! I feel a book coming sometime in the future.

His tone here certainly indicates he has run out of patience, but apparently not faith.
Reading between the lines he appears to be quite looking forward to seeing her squirm in the chair.

I don't know about ya'll....but it seems to appear that Florida loves it some Casey Anthony. I, for one, am:furious: sick of it.

Defense attorneys have one task: Defend those who are guilty as well as those who are innocent. I do not fault Casey's defense for doing what they felt was necessary to defend her, to do their job.

I fault our legal system for allowing lies and deceit and innuendo in a court of law. FGS the name alone, court-of-law, implies that court is a place where laws are followed and breaking laws is frowned upon, and that court is in session to get to the truth of each and every matter brought forth.

But our courts allow the accused to make excuses and even to lie--if not outright then via their attorney--so that they can get away with whatever they have been charged with. I have no statistics on this, but I would not be afraid to guess that the majority of issues that come before our courts of law do not get anywhere near the truth of the matter because charges are either dropped or plea-bargained.

Casey's attorneys did their job. They did it in particularly sleazy ways but our courts of law allow sleaze so, for all intents and purposes, Casey's DT did their job. And it doesn't matter that they did it knowing she is guilty as sin. Attorneys nationwide defend people that they would never associate with on a personal basis and certainly would never allow near their kids.

What never happens--or happens so rarely that it qualifies as never--is that an attorney keeps, houses, and otherwise provides for their client.

But it seems we must never say never. Casey's defense didn't even have to file her appeal; normally a convict gets an appeals attorney to do that. Not one of those attorneys owes Casey as much as a Hello anymore, yet at least one is providing housing, food, transportation, and probably even medical care if needed.

So why are any of Casey's attorneys doing anything for her? I do not buy that they believe in her innocence, as not a single one of them can possibly be that obtuse.

So what is it?

They already have a name from this case, so it can't be for that.

The only thing left is money, IMO.

I really do not think any of the attorneys give a carp about Casey, so there has to be another motive for their madness. The only thing I can think of is money. And if money is the be-all and end-all for the likes of these attorneys, it could be that Casey will not have a rent free place to live in hiding for much longer. Whoever is keeping her will not keep her forever--she will get the boot eventually. They owe her nothing and they are no doubt keeping tabs of what they are providing her so that they can collect in full.

Regardless of how little or how much they collect, eventually Casey will be faced with the impossible: She will sooner or later be left to fend for herself. And that will be, for me, the ultimate Karma.

Krkrjx excellent post

Sent from my iPhone4 using Tapatalk

Does anyone recall the name of the search diver who was reportedly suing OCA for costs.
I think this was back as early as July/August but now can't find anything about it. Was it David something?

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/07/18/us-crime-anthony-idUSTRE76E4NJ20110718

This is just one. If you do a search you can find them. Statements made by CM about making sure she is protected. JB is still representing her, trying to sell her story according to reports from the major networks. Someone is taking care of her and moving her around it has all been in the news.

Personally I think JB is putting her up somewhere because he does not want her talking to the media. I don't think it would take much for her to tell her story to anyone willing to listen, not that she would be truthful. Bet she even has a newer, greater than ever story. Only would take one person (security maybe) to convince her that JB is just using her because he expects a payoff in the end and then it would be "goodbye KC". She is very immature in her beliefs which would wear on any adult's nerves after awhile. jmo

Well, as long as the civil trial does not get delayed, April is only 3 short months away!

It would just be KARMA if somehow her lying appeal was over by that point. Probably not as I'm sure her lawyers will stretch it out as far as it can go, but I'd love it if her appeal was decided right before the trial would start!

Defense attorneys have one task: Defend those who are guilty as well as those who are innocent. I do not fault Casey's defense for doing what they felt was necessary to defend her, to do their job.

I fault our legal system for allowing lies and deceit and innuendo in a court of law. FGS the name alone, court-of-law, implies that court is a place where laws are followed and breaking laws is frowned upon, and that court is in session to get to the truth of each and every matter brought forth.

But our courts allow the accused to make excuses and even to lie--if not outright then via their attorney--so that they can get away with whatever they have been charged with. I have no statistics on this, but I would not be afraid to guess that the majority of issues that come before our courts of law do not get anywhere near the truth of the matter because charges are either dropped or plea-bargained.

Casey's attorneys did their job. They did it in particularly sleazy ways but our courts of law allow sleaze so, for all intents and purposes, Casey's DT did their job. And it doesn't matter that they did it knowing she is guilty as sin. Attorneys nationwide defend people that they would never associate with on a personal basis and certainly would never allow near their kids.

What never happens--or happens so rarely that it qualifies as never--is that an attorney keeps, houses, and otherwise provides for their client.

But it seems we must never say never. Casey's defense didn't even have to file her appeal; normally a convict gets an appeals attorney to do that. Not one of those attorneys owes Casey as much as a Hello anymore, yet at least one is providing housing, food, transportation, and probably even medical care if needed.

So why are any of Casey's attorneys doing anything for her? I do not buy that they believe in her innocence, as not a single one of them can possibly be that obtuse.

So what is it?

They already have a name from this case, so it can't be for that.

The only thing left is money, IMO.

I really do not think any of the attorneys give a carp about Casey, so there has to be another motive for their madness. The only thing I can think of is money. And if money is the be-all and end-all for the likes of these attorneys, it could be that Casey will not have a rent free place to live in hiding for much longer. Whoever is keeping her will not keep her forever--she will get the boot eventually. They owe her nothing and they are no doubt keeping tabs of what they are providing her so that they can collect in full.

Regardless of how little or how much they collect, eventually Casey will be faced with the impossible: She will sooner or later be left to fend for herself. And that will be, for me, the ultimate Karma.

If she were to ever get paid for a public appearance it would mean nothing $$$ for her as she owes everyone. They'll still be stuck with her no matter what. That's their Karma for getting involved with her in the first place. As I see it, she has but two choices in life, well, not really choices but "options". Being stuck with someone on the DT that's housing her and paying her way (until they get tired of her BS) or she can be stuck with Mommy Dearest for the rest of her miserable life. Either way it's a lose/lose situation for all involved. To FCA I say: Happy Bella Vita B*t*h. To my fellow WS I say: Happy New Years.

*sigh*
why oh why am I almost depleted of surprise?

I'm not surprised at all - maybe I'm just more pessimistic than others - but I don't feel this is the court favouring OCA at all - it is simply a matter of law.

If she is appealing her lying convictions - which she is - there is no way a judge is going to make her testify without pleading the 5th until the appeal is heard and ruled on. I was hoping M&M would drag this out past the appeal decision but I guess it's such a long process they can't.

Nevertheless, I'd sure like ZG to get some justice and some $$$ in spite of this judges ruling...:great:

Nowhere in that link/article does it say the DT is supporting her/ housing her/ having any thing at all to do with her since her release.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/07/18/us-crime-anthony-idUSTRE76E4NJ20110718

This is just one. If you do a search you can find them. Statements made by CM about making sure she is protected. JB is still representing her, trying to sell her story according to reports from the major networks. Someone is taking care of her and moving her around it has all been in the news.

Personally I think JB is putting her up somewhere because he does not want her talking to the media. I don't think it would take much for her to tell her story to anyone willing to listen, not that she would be truthful. Bet she even has a newer, greater than ever story. Only would take one person (security maybe) to convince her that JB is just using her because he expects a payoff in the end and then it would be "goodbye KC". She is very immature in her beliefs which would wear on any adult's nerves after awhile. jmo

Nowhere in that link/article does it say the DT is supporting her/ housing her/ having any thing at all to do with her since her release.

So who made all the "elaborate plans" required to keep her safe?

Most people are using their common sense? Cheney Mason even stated that they would be helping her get on her feet once she was released. We're not dumb... we know they are taking care of her. No one else wants anything to do with her and the only people who would have anything to do with her... she doesn't want to have anything to do with them.

Therte is not one shread of evidence that shows the DT is supporting Anthony. People are assuming, just like they assumed (and still are assuming) Anthony was guilty of murdering her daughter, that she is being supported by the DT. "We" do not know that. Pure supposition.

BBM - MSM links please.

The DT is a small pool of people, even with all of their associates. While Anthony is considered "a most hated person" - their are entities, such as the National Enquirer, or TMZ, that would pay today for pics of Anthony. Why are there none? You can not say that paparrazi don't know all the DT locations.

Most people are using their common sense? Cheney Mason even stated that they would be helping her get on her feet once she was released. We're not dumb... we know they are taking care of her. No one else wants anything to do with her and the only people who would have anything to do with her... she doesn't want to have anything to do with them.

There is not one shread of evidence that shows the DT is supporting Anthony. People are assuming, just like they assumed (and still are assuming) Anthony was guilty of murdering her daughter, that she is being supported by the DT. "We" do not know that. Pure supposition.BBM - MSM links please.

The DT is a small pool of people, even with all of their associates. While Anthony is considered "a most hated person" - their are entities, such as the National Enquirer, or TMZ, that would pay today for pics of Anthony. Why are there none? You can not say that paparrazi don't know all the DT locations.

IMO, NE, TMZ and the paparrazi are in the business of making money through gossip and photos, perhaps OCA ain't quite the $$$ draw she and her associates thought she'd be, hence no photos...if there was money to be made off her, I would supposition that independant paparrazi would have gotten OCA photos - perhaps she's too old, not pretty or interesting enough, and basically forgotten already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustinCaseBreakGlass