Sidebar Discussion #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding KC and the Times, it is possible they would do it to sell magazines. I don't think she rises to the status of Person of the Year, but they might.

I'm amazed she was able to keep out of sight this long. Actually, impressed she is able to do it.

Having said all this, KC is loving the fact that there is such a following about her and her case whether it is negative or positive. She loves it. I would suggest as Ashton suggests that she be ignored. Seriously.

I really hope Time magazine is smarter than to think FCA would rise to any status but the fact she even made it on the list is surprising to me especially after the CM trial. I totally agree, FCA thinks any attention is good. Getting everyone to ignore her is a huge if not impossible task but wouldn't it be great if it happened! We could all relax and move on knowing she has faded into the woodwork where she belongs.

That little girl with the big brown eyes will forever be etched in my brain. Everytime I think of her it's always the picture of her chin resting on her hand, shes thinking great thoughts. Probably not about saving the world, maybe where her favorite doll moma is or whats for lunch...:innocent:
You can almost imagine what she would look like all grown up. Eventually we will forget about FCA but Caylee Marie along with all the others will never be forgotten. I do hope Time chooses the best of the year, myself I think we need a reminder that with all the problems that go along with a free society, this is still the best place to live!...jmo

Did anyone see The Simpsons last night? Marge's car was breaking down and I swear she asked something to the effect as to why is she the only one who has squirrels climb into her engine and die? It was titled "The Food Wife". Can anyone confirm it for me? I couldn't believe I heard it and I think I'm going nuts.

No, you did hear that correctly - Marge did say that - and I LOL!! :floorlaugh:

So someone called an ambulance for Mason, shame his client never did that for Caylee....wonder if that ever crosses his mind? Or maybe he just knows his client is probably a stone cold killer.

So someone called an ambulance for Mason, shame his client never did that for Caylee....wonder if that ever crosses his mind? Or maybe he just knows his client is probably a stone cold killer.

Did we ever find out what happened with him?

Guess ole Mason didn't think it prudent to wait 31 days...

I think "haunts" him means it follows him with people both whispering and saying out loud that he was slimy and unethical by knowingly lying during his opening statement.

That lack of trust ethically will follow him for the rest of his career. Too bad, eh?

So true. I doubt the fact that he 'got her off' haunts him at all - that's something he's proud of.

:floorlaugh:
Didn't he learn anything from the very case he defended?
If he'd kept it quiet and just acted normally for 31 days, noone would've known what happened to him.

A little gem for the Orlando Sentinel..........

160727040-02104739.jpg

So true. I doubt the fact that he 'got her off' haunts him at all - that's something he's proud of.

I don't actually think he is - in his heart of hearts, especially if he begins to pay for it in his wallet, which appears to be happening. And let's remember - he still is up for a good close look by the Bar.

He's pretty smart alecky about that on the surface, but if he gets slammed - which he should, that will be a double whammy - and I for one can't wait!!:seeya:

I hope he does get slammed right out of the legal profession, but the way everything else has been happening in this case, they very well may sweep it all under the rug rather than ruffle any feathers.

Did we ever find out what happened with him?

(Cheney Mason)

No, we didn't. The original article in the Sentinel did say that his wife requested the nature of the illness not be released to the media. So, who knows? The article also said that it 'was something he hadn't felt before' so maybe it was just a slight twenty four hour touch of remorse.

(Cheney Mason)

No, we didn't. The original article in the Sentinel did say that his wife requested the nature of the illness not be released to the media. So, who knows? The article also said that it 'was something he hadn't felt before' so maybe it was just a slight twenty four hour touch of remorse.

Then it could have been a touch of JA "book envy". jmo

(Cheney Mason)

Or his conscience......

On JA thread someone posted link to Radar Online for Q&A with JA where I noticed an article that NBC reportedly paid $300K for the ConradM documentary, most of which will go to his lawyers supposively. Anything left over will be distributed to his girlfriend & mother of his child. Therefore, CM will not directly profit from this documentary.

Since he did not receive the money directly, who is going to be responsible for the taxes? This is the same thing that happened when JB had FCA sell Caylee's pictures and turned around and kept the money for himself? The IRS claimed that money went to FCA and put a tax lien against her on it.

I guess this is the new way of getting any exclusives without paying anyone directly. What a bunch of bull! The A's didn't receive any money from Dr Phil, but they received an SUV and a big donation to a charity that they have control over. I imagine the SUV was also put in the charity's name to keep them from having to pay taxes on it. They can drive it (charity business) and sell one of their own SUV's, keep the money and not pay taxes on any of it.

I think the IRS needs to look thoroughly at how people have learned how to beat the system with charities and how the media is giving all this money away through sneaky talking manipulations and probably writing it all off as an expense. Then, the media turns around and claims they didn't pay anyone.

gotta tell ya'll...we just pulled a dead mouse out of our wall. It was beyond funky smelling and very unique in its funk. It immediately made me think of Casey's car.
I had to drive past an elk carcass every day last summer. for about three of those weeks the smell was overwhelming, even at 60 mph w/ the AC on. there were several different smells during the process and they were all incredibly repulsive

it was on private property in the middle of farm country, and I guess there's no ordinance requiring that remains be hauled off. or maybe it did get disposed of but the smell in the ground remained. whichever, it was the worst part of my day. every day. plus the trial was going on. I will never again enjoy that part of that drive

Or his conscience......

I would hope at times CM uses that part of his brain but I'm not holding my breath. I still wonder why he ever injected himself into the case in the first place. I'd heard that he felt JB wasn't getting the respect CM thought he deserved...How's that workin for ya CM?...:waitasec:

I had to drive past an elk carcass every day last summer. for about three of those weeks the smell was overwhelming, even at 60 mph w/ the AC on. there were several different smells during the process and they were all incredibly repulsive

it was on private property in the middle of farm country, and I guess there's no ordinance requiring that remains be hauled off. or maybe it did get disposed of but the smell in the ground remained. whichever, it was the worst part of my day. every day. plus the trial was going on. I will never again enjoy that part of that drive

I lived on a sheep farm as a kid. Ten thousand sheep, and let's just say it was always sniffingly obvious when the flock had been reduced to 9,999.

Soooo... I have a feeling Dr Phil is going to go all turn-coat on the A's when he interviews My Darling Jeff next week.

Jeeze Louise I hope so ;) And I bet Ms Anthony Snr will be watching and chomping at the bit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum