Sidebar Discussion #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Thanksgiving ya'll ! I was just thinking about all this and wondering if it will ever actually sink in with that girl. Do you think it will ever be possible that she has a quiet moment on a day like today where a shiver goes down her spine and a tiny bit of regret creeps in? Lord I hope so !

------------
GiantPickle, each time I see your picture of Caylee I want to cry. Most of the time I do. She was just beautiful and so sweet. I'm sure Jesus' mommy is watching her..Take care everyone.

I just wanted to drop in and wish you guys Happy Holidays and thanks for being here for me. I love you all & God bless! :)

LOL Jane the dood - well said and hope you have a blessed day - since I'm Canadian I will tell you to make sure you hug a tree today!

A VERY belated Happy (Canadian) Thanksgiving Day to you, logicalgirl! Hope you enjoyed yours as much as I enjoyed mine. :)
1238409599_nom_nom.gif

A VERY belated Happy (Canadian) Thanksgiving Day to you, logicalgirl! Hope you enjoyed yours as much as I enjoyed mine. :)
1238409599_nom_nom.gif

The yummy dinner is a bit of a memory now which makes me look forward to once again overindulging at Christmas.:great:

I think our Thanksgiving and Christmas are spaced out as a form of enforced governmental weight control - LOL

I hope all you fellow sleuthers enjoyed the arms of family and friends. I sincerely hope OCA spent it alone, and I'm sure she did:)

I hope all you fellow sleuthers enjoyed the arms of family and friends. I sincerely hope OCA spent it alone, and I'm sure she did:)

:great: We are all so cheerful in our Thanksgiving blessings and good cheer! :lol:

After a lovely thanksgiving I'm extremely grateful OCA isn't the toast of the town and rolling in cash, and that I haven't seen her smug, evil, acquitted face on any screen lately. Unhappy Misgivings to her and all of her colloborators.

After a lovely thanksgiving I'm extremely grateful OCA isn't the toast of the town and rolling in cash, and that I haven't seen her smug, evil, acquitted face on any screen lately. Unhappy Misgivings to her and all of her colloborators.

:woot: See what I mean?? We are just so darned cheerful about it!! :skip:

I'm sorry but I can't help it.
OCA alone at a table with the world's largest turkey in front of her (that would make two turkeys at the table), having been told she's not getting a lift to Target until she eats every last mouthful.

I just had to drag this over here from the Current News Thread.

Gary Giordano, Suspected in Robyn Gardner's Disappearance in Aruba, to Go Free

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://abcnews.go.com/US/gary-giorda...4#.Tsz4FFsweSo
By MATT GUTMAN (@mattgutmanABC) , COLLEEN CURRY AND CHRISTINA CARON (@cdcaron) - Nov. 25, 2011

Quote:
The only suspect in the disappearance of Robyn Gardner , who went missing in Aruba during a weeklong trip last August, will be a free man by Tuesday, according to one of his attorneys.
Gary Giordano's lawyer, Jose Baez, told ABC News that Giordano would be freed Tuesday night at 8 p.m. and could be home as early as Wednesday.

Quote:
"Justice delayed is justice denied," Baez said.

Quote:
"It doesn't even pass the laugh test," Baez said today on "Good Morning America." "You're going to say a person goes to an island he has never been to before and doesn't leave a trace of a crime. I don't buy it. I don't buy it."
***************************************************************************************
BBMWTH is that? Baez says the stupidest things "justice delayed is justice denied"? Really Baez? Can't you come up with your own material? Really? Where are you coming from on this comment? Justice certainly was delayed in the murder case against your client OCA because of YOU and justice was denied a 2 year old toddler because of you and your client. I swear, I'd smack you up side the head if you were near me and said such a stupid thing.
And I'll leave your other stupid sentence for someone else to tear apart.

I just had to drag this over here from the Current News Thread.

Gary Giordano, Suspected in Robyn Gardner's Disappearance in Aruba, to Go Free

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://abcnews.go.com/US/gary-giorda...4#.Tsz4FFsweSo
By MATT GUTMAN (@mattgutmanABC) , COLLEEN CURRY AND CHRISTINA CARON (@cdcaron) - Nov. 25, 2011

Quote:
The only suspect in the disappearance of Robyn Gardner , who went missing in Aruba during a weeklong trip last August, will be a free man by Tuesday, according to one of his attorneys.
Gary Giordano's lawyer, Jose Baez, told ABC News that Giordano would be freed Tuesday night at 8 p.m. and could be home as early as Wednesday.

Quote:
"Justice delayed is justice denied," Baez said.

Quote:
"It doesn't even pass the laugh test," Baez said today on "Good Morning America." "You're going to say a person goes to an island he has never been to before and doesn't leave a trace of a crime. I don't buy it. I don't buy it."
***************************************************************************************
BBMWTH is that? Baez says the stupidest things "justice delayed is justice denied"? Really Baez? Can't you come up with your own material? Really? Where are you coming from on this comment? Justice certainly was delayed in the murder case against your client OCA because of YOU and justice was denied a 2 year old toddler because of you and your client. I swear, I'd smack you up side the head if you were near me and said such a stupid thing.
And I'll leave your other stupid sentence for someone else to tear apart.

Justice delayed is justice denied? Are you freaking kidding me? The guy who dragged out the road to a court case for three years and then continued to drag his heels throughout the court case itself? For a case you had the audacity to claim was in fact an accidental drowning and not a murder at all? A man who is a waste - a huge waste of time...

If only I could express myself the way I really want to....:furious:

Justice delayed is justice denied? Are you freaking kidding me? The guy who dragged out the road to a court case for three years and then continued to drag his heels throughout the court case itself? For a case you had the audacity to claim was in fact an accidental drowning and not a murder at all? A man who is a waste - a huge waste of time...

If only I could express myself the way I really want to....:furious:

An aside....wouldn't the more accurate phrase for JB have been "waist huge waist"?? :truce:

Yes, but (oh heavens ) was he wearing skinny jeans?
The girl in the store told me they make you look taller.
Honestly what has the fact that it's an island Gary G has never been to got to do with with leaving evidence? Joran van der Sloot didn't leave any ... and he could've been traced back to his front door.

Honestly what has the fact that it's an island Gary G has never been to got to do with with leaving evidence? Joran van der Sloot didn't leave any ... and he could've been traced back to his front door.

There's a ratio and JB either does not have, or has too much of several of the components - and there's another three or four metaphors in there, but I am NOT going to ferret them out.....

If a person is reasonably slender without too much tummy - it's true, but for any other body type - she was lying - they make a person actually look shorter. Even if Jose were to wear lifts in his shoes..:innocent:

I know because I used to have a pair - now I stick to bootleg and also leave the tights look also to the hotties...:seeya: My mini-skirt days are long...oh never mind...:blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum