Sidebar Discussion #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooh! I just had a thought! Maybe JB can fix KC up with GG! They would make quite a pair! Then, he could set up a reality show for them titled "Who Will Go Missing First?"! That's one show I'd watch!

GG has nothing on Casey Anthony. I'd put money on GG missing next. Now put Casey with that Joran Vander-whatever-his-name-is... and I'd be a toss up! Survival of the most evil??

Random musing....to this day when I hear the operatic voices singing "J.G. Wentworth...I need cash now!" on TV I think of the trial.

Yet another child murdered and thrown away in a dumpster. This time in Canton, Georgia. The "Casey Anthony Effect" lives on. Of course, if you are an Anthony, there's always money to be made off of this kind of horror.

What a legacy Casey has left in her wake. She is "free" - but she is hated. There must be a dark, palpable feeling that permeates your being when you are hated by millions. You can escape being imprisoned behind bars, but you cannot escape being hated.

Perhaps it is irrational to feel this way, but dammit, it's the way I feel. Every time another child goes missing, I get boiling mad all over again at that useless excuse of a human being. And I also get very angry at the 12 people who did not do their duty. I know they didn't do their duty and now they know it. I do wonder how they feel about the "Casey Anthony Effect" that they helped create.

These are just my own very angry thoughts.

Amanda Knox got a book deal according to TMZ. Her boyfriend did too. FCA must be fuming and texting JB nonstop...where's MY book deal, get it done now. You promised I would be a star.

"According to sources, Amanda recently inked a deal with lawyer/lit agent Robert Barnett-- who has brokered book deals for some of the biggest names imaginable ... Barack Obama, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, Hillary Clinton, Sarah Palin and Dick Cheney ... to name a few."

http://www.tmz.com/2011/12/05/amanda-knox-book-deal-agent-barack-obama/#.Tt1hzVY2EqQ

IMO

Not true at all. The state of Florida was not going to release Ms. Anthony based on her stating Caylee drowned. Once arrested, she was in jail till a trial decided on e way or another.

I agree - If she used the drowning excuse she would have had to take them to Caylee's body. She would have to account for the smoking gun, duct tape over her face.

IMO

Yet another child murdered and thrown away in a dumpster. This time in Canton, Georgia. The "Casey Anthony Effect" lives on. Of course, if you are an Anthony, there's always money to be made off of this kind of horror.

What a legacy Casey has left in her wake. She is "free" - but she is hated. There must be a dark, palpable feeling that permeates your being when you are hated by millions. You can escape being imprisoned behind bars, but you cannot escape being hated.

Perhaps it is irrational to feel this way, but dammit, it's the way I feel. Every time another child goes missing, I get boiling mad all over again at that useless excuse of a human being. And I also get very angry at the 12 people who did not do their duty. I know they didn't do their duty and now they know it. I do wonder how they feel about the "Casey Anthony Effect" that they helped create.

These are just my own very angry thoughts.

It is not irrational at all. I hate Casey Anthony with every ounce of my being. I do not feel bogged down by my hatred for her, nor do I find it unhealthy. I wish I could tell Casey Anthony, to her face, how much I hate her everyday. I want her to know I hate her. I want her to feel the hatred I have for her. I am not a perfect human being. I am given these specific emotions that I save for very few people. Casey Anthony is one of those few people. I would never, ever personally want to harm Casey Anthony, but I would feel no sympathy if she were to meet a dreadful end and I sit here idly waiting for something... anything... to happen that knocks her off her high horse.

I pray everyday that Caylee is playing freely with the angels and that she is not able to see what happens down here on earth. I do not believe that it was Caylee showing her disgust at the verdict (lightening strikes), but God showing his anger that justice had failed his child. I believe God protects her. Has her, and all of our other little angels, wrapped in his loving arms and shields them from the evils they are no longer victim to. That all they see and feel is love, peace, and happiness.

That is something Casey Anthony will never feel. On this earth or even in the afterlife. I find great satisfaction in knowing this. That she will answer one day and answer she will!

Well, let's see! They've played the Therapy Card, the Death Threat Card, and the Going-Back-To-School-Card! My money is on the Nervous Breakdown Card to be played next. It's on record, thanks to her released parole report, that she is "taking time to relax". I predict that we will soon hear how she has had a breakdown due to all of the stress she is under. That, or she will be photographed in a Santa suit, ringing a bell and collecting money for under-priviledged children. (Under-priviledged children being herself, of course!) JMO

chefmom - love, but Casey has only played one card. She only has one card. She will never have more than one card. She doesn't understand that other cards might exist... What card?

The ME!!!!!!! card.

She's a doofus. (which makes all of this all the more tragic)

Looks like everyone is cashing in now...what is it three or four books by "professionals," t-shirts, Halloween masks, JB on every channel imaginable and threatening JG's BF on National TV...all while supporting his newest despicable client and all while she has to wear cheap wigs, report to probation, declare the 5th (through her newest free lawyer) and hideout in the ugly part of Florida. And, this happens all while she pays nothing back or forward...just a contributor and the inspiration for all the latest <modsnip> defense strategies.

Looks like everyone is cashing in now...what is it three or four books by "professionals," t-shirts, Halloween masks, JB on every channel imaginable and threatening JG's BF on National TV...all while supporting his newest despicable client and all while she has to wear cheap wigs, report to probation, declare the 5th (through her newest free lawyer) and hideout in the ugly part of Florida. And, this happens all while she pays nothing back or forward...just a contributor and the inspiration for all the latest <modsnip> defense strategies.

The most important thing for me is that Casey Anthony herself is not cashing in. O.J. Simpson was able to continue to live the lifestyle he did because a civil suit could not touch his pension (an NFL pension at that). Casey Anthony has no pension. No education. She has never really had any desire to work for anything in her life.

They (whoever is supporting her) cannot support Casey forever. There is going to come a time when this little support system she has going on is going to crack. Someone is going to say the wrong thing to Casey. Someone is going to refuse to give into Casey's every want and need. Casey is going to become jealous or even frustrated that everything isn't all about her. These people surely can't put Casey above their own children, their own grandchildren or even their own immediate family, can they?

I don't even know if Casey wants to give an interview? Write a book? Yes. But I don't know any reputable publisher that would touch her with a ten foot pole?

Even if Cindy and George did get that $500,000.00... we know how much they like to live outside their means. It will not last them long. No one in their right mind is going to donate to any foundation they concoct.

Casey already owes a lot of money. She is never going to be out of debt, imo.

Casey has a tough road ahead. She is going to wish she was still in jail living in her fantasy world of RV trips and dorito's.

WOW! A LOT of last great posts here!! :woohoo: Had to "Thank" most of them!

Waaayyy off topic - but I was watching Disappeared last night and they featured Websleuths on the show; it was about Colleen Orsborn, Dayton Beach in 1984. Called Spring Break Nightmare!. It showed 'our' forum with posts, but didn't have time to catch the posters' names... Also Dr. G was on the show. :rocker:

Oooh! I just had a thought! Maybe JB can fix KC up with GG! They would make quite a pair! Then, he could set up a reality show for them titled "Who Will Go Missing First?"! That's one show I'd watch!

OMG, histerical. I think they are a match made in Heaven! I'm sure GG would love her as a roommate and JB could get rid of his ball and chain! Great idea! they would both have to sleep with one eye open. They deserve each other.

I'm sad to see that Dick Tracy Orlando is no longer a WSer :(
I had checked earlier in the fall and he had been on...but alas, no more???

They (whoever is supporting her) cannot support Casey forever. There is going to come a time when this little support system she has going on is going to crack. Someone is going to say the wrong thing to Casey. Someone is going to refuse to give into Casey's every want and need. Casey is going to become jealous or even frustrated that everything isn't all about her. These people surely can't put Casey above their own children, their own grandchildren or even their own immediate family, can they?

Respectfully Snipped and Bolded By Me:

If whoever puts anyone over OCA they better watch her like a hawk as she could kill the rival and it wont matter how young or old that person is.

It's a matter of time before she reoffends. I'm sure this "relaxing" thing is her just refining her lying, thieving and murderess skills. I believe that if she weren't being supported by someone she would have already reoffended.

If whoever puts anyone over OCA they better watch her like a hawk as she could kill the rival and it wont matter how young or old that person is.

It's a matter of time before she reoffends. I'm sure this "relaxing" thing is her just refining her lying, thieving and murderess skills. I believe that if she weren't being supported by someone she would have already reoffended.

Oh, I believe 100% that if Casey wasn't tied up somewhere on a leash that she would have reoffended months ago. Especially if she had to move back in with her parents. Casey Anthony, imo, had every intention of murdering her parents back in 2008. I believe 100% if Cindy would have given Casey "one more day" that Casey would have murdered her parents the night of July 15th, 2008. The day in the courtroom when Cindy hugged George... if no one had been there to stop Casey... she could have easily murdered them that day... right there in that courtroom.

I believe her lawyers are simply trying to keep Casey out of trouble while she is on probation. Once her probation is up, they will give one big interview as a family (the new family) and get Casey a little bit of money along with themselves and then hope that she can go out and live her own life.

Problem is... Casey Marie Anthony has no intentions of going on and living her own life. The minute they welcomed Casey into their homes and into their family... they opened up the door for Casey to do exactly what she did to her own family... to them. They are her life now and in her entitled opinion... they owe her everything because it is because of HER that they have everything. Doesn't matter that they (some of them) were well accomplished before her... she made them famous! It's all about her.

I believe that once Casey's probation is up... we'll see an interview. After that... everything is going to come tumbling down around their happy little family.

ITA, and if she doesn't get what she wants, checkbooks will go missing. She will lie, cheat, and steal to get what she wants. And seriously, I hope whoever is watching her is stupid enough to leave their checkbook where she can get it. They deserve to become her next victims, at least financially.

Also, someone mentioned an interview after probation. I don't think an interview will happen. Casey will be old news by that time. No one even wants to interview her or hear what she has to say right now. Why would after her probation be any different? She and her "team" are waiting for a payday that is never coming. Keep dreaming!

ITA, and if she doesn't get what she wants, checkbooks will go missing. She will lie, cheat, and steal to get what she wants. And seriously, I hope whoever is watching her is stupid enough to leave their checkbook where she can get it. They deserve to become her next victims, at least financially.

Also, someone mentioned an interview after probation. I don't think an interview will happen. Casey will be old news by that time. No one even wants to interview her or hear what she has to say right now. Why would after her probation be any different? She and her "team" are waiting for a payday that is never coming. Keep dreaming!

BBM - From your lips (fingers?) to God's ears (eyes)...

ETA - Can a mod please fix the quote in my post? TIA :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18