Sidebar Discussion #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, just wait until Princess "Post-it-Note" Assassin gets mad at her keepers! Time is ticking. She has no money. She has no freedom. The longer and longer she has to wait for her pay day... the more mad she is going to get. Wait until one of them finally says no to her.

It's a ticking time bomb. I wish I could say I feel sorry for her lawyers, but they welcomed Casey Anthony into their personal lives. I just hope it isn't someone in their family, who didn't ask for this, being the next victim.

Sure, she will try and sue anyone she can, starting with JB and working herself right down the list. She probably is going to use the mantra 'Everybody is making money off me except me, me, me!' She'll claim use of her name as a violation bla bla la tee da. She'll probably go for the Sex. Harassment angle too. She knows no bounds when it comes to (insert that screwdriver here)everybody up. Cold hearted egotisical little mistruth teller.:furious:

Sure, she will try and sue anyone she can, starting with JB and working herself right down the list. She probably is going to use the mantra 'Everybody is making money off me except me, me, me!' She'll claim use of her name as a violation bla bla la tee da. She'll probably go for the Sex. Harassment angle too. She knows no bounds when it comes to (insert that screwdriver here)everybody up. Cold hearted egotisical little mistruth teller.:furious:

IMO, Casey Anthony is even more malicious than this. I believe that Casey would go after the people in their life. The ones she believes are standing in her way of being the center of attention. Jose's wife? DCS's husband? Mason's wife? Their adult children? Do any of them have any son's that are in contact with Casey? What about son-in-laws? I would hope she would keep the little ones out of it... but if she can murder her own child... there is no telling what she would do?

Don't get me wrong, I believe Casey would have no problem accusing Jose or even Mason of sexual misdeeds... I just think she would be even more vicious than simply accusing just them. She will drag anyone down with them... especially if she feels that they are the ones standing in her way.

She is probably one of the most evil people I have ever witnessed. As cold as ice, imo.

The sad fact is Casey Anthony does not know it because she is so selfish, self-centered and narcissistic. Typical narcissist if you ask me. She leaves a trail of destroyed relationships whether it is friends or family.

See, I think Casey Anthony knows exactly what she does. I believe she gets a great deal of pleasure out of harming people. Emotionally. Physically. Mentally.

See, I think Casey Anthony knows exactly what she does. I believe she gets a great deal of pleasure out of harming people. Emotionally. Physically. Mentally.

Yes, you are right. Casey Anthony could be a sadist as well. She clearly is a bully and is a lot like Lori Drew as she likes power and control. I would not be surprised if she is also a social climber like Betty Broderick or Drew. Interesting to note that Anthony (3/19/1986) is a March birthday besides fellow public enemies Lori Drew (3/31/1959) and Osama bin Laden (3/10/1957). Probably a coincidence, but worth noting. Their psychology and mentality is very similar as they are narcissistic and rageful.

Well thanks alot... I seen arrested and immediately thought Casey was arrested. I was so excited.

Poor Zenaida though. That's scary!

This is very disturbing! Especially to know the media put her address info out there, so she might have to relocate again and the thought process of seeing guns in light of the terrible way some people went after her, threatened her children in the past. Not good.

I agree with a lot of you here who wonder if this is another ploy of more chess playing games. Guns are not funny at all tho'. It'd sure be shocking if these 2 young men said something and confessed somebody paid and put them up to this.

Oh, just wait until Princess "Post-it-Note" Assassin gets mad at her keepers! Time is ticking. She has no money. She has no freedom. The longer and longer she has to wait for her pay day... the more mad she is going to get. Wait until one of them finally says no to her.

It's a ticking time bomb. I wish I could say I feel sorry for her lawyers, but they welcomed Casey Anthony into their personal lives. I just hope it isn't someone in their family, who didn't ask for this, being the next victim.

I wonder if Cheney Mason "faked" his very public medical emergency 2-or-so-weeks ago so he could extricate himself from the OCA situation :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:
He really leaned up in the ambulance so the media could get a good headshot, lol, to be sure OCA could see it was really him, lol.

"Ah, OCA, please stop calling and texting and pestering CM and his wife with your ME ME ME and your tantrums as CM is very very ill, didn't you see him go to the hospital in an ambulance on that there TV that you sit and watch all day? Well, he is too ill to deal with you now, or ever. " :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

What ever happened to CM, he disappeared after that ambulance medical emergency, wonder if he really is sick, or conveniently disappeared so OCA would leave him alone??

IMO, MOO, etc.

Do you think this girl really still thinks she is gonna get her big "pay day?" Paid for what?

Isn't it odd how jb is never talking about poor oca now? CM no longer is heard of. Simms has not been seen. Now it is all Green, a jb clone. It's like a game of hot potato.

Do you think this girl really still thinks she is gonna get her big "pay day?" Paid for what?

Not only do I think Casey thinks she will get her big "pay day", but I think Casey feels she deserves a big "pay day."

SHE killed CAYLEE. If it was NOT for HER killing Caylee... NO ONE would be in the position that THEY are in today. SHE is the ONE that made THIS happen for everyone. (I'm using Casey's ME! ME! ME! attitude here)

Trust me! I believe she reminds her lawyers everyday why THEY are in the position that they are in. It is because of HER! Casey wants her money... even if it is not money for her... she wants the money they are making off of her. Money they are making off of her killing Caylee. Like is was some great accomplishmet of hers.

I'm just waiting for the ticking time bomb to go off... it is bound to happen. As soon as Casey is off probation... watch!!

Also, with her appeals... there is no way a lawyer is going to stick around for years on end trying to get her an appeal they cannot win... and for free? Her well is dried up. We know it. Casey on the other hand... DEMANDS it to be there!

Isn't it odd how jb is never talking about poor oca now? CM no longer is heard of. Simms has not been seen. Now it is all Green, a jb clone. It's like a game of hot potato.
Lol. Or pass the buck (which never eventuated)

I wonder if the attorneys from her criminal defense team are trying to publicly distance themselves from casey? Even though they are probably stuck providing for her right now, I can see them not wanting to be associated w/her any longer. I think they all thought that they would get a big payday out of this. As time passes, it is less and less likely that she is going to make a significant amount of money w/a big interview and/or book deal. The attorneys have probably realized that the big payday is not coming, however I am not sure that casey has. I can't see casey even giving an interview until all the civil cases are heard, her appeal on the lying convictions is over, and she's done w/her probation. By that time, will anyone even care what casey has to say? I think most people, besides us diehards, have moved on.

I must say I'm surprised she has laid so low for several months now. I know she's on probation, but I didn't think she'd have the restraint to do so. Then again, I'm of the opinion she is, indeed, still expecting a significant payout when she finally goes public.

Ugh.

Still hoping to see her handcuffed again in the future. Months or years from now. Hoping.

:seeya:

Not only do I think Casey thinks she will get her big "pay day", but I think Casey feels she deserves a big "pay day."

SHE killed CAYLEE. If it was NOT for HER killing Caylee... NO ONE would be in the position that THEY are in today. SHE is the ONE that made THIS happen for everyone. (I'm using Casey's ME! ME! ME! attitude here)

Trust me! I believe she reminds her lawyers everyday why THEY are in the position that they are in. It is because of HER! Casey wants her money... even if it is not money for her... she wants the money they are making off of her. Money they are making off of her killing Caylee. Like is was some great accomplishmet of hers.

I'm just waiting for the ticking time bomb to go off... it is bound to happen. As soon as Casey is off probation... watch!!

Also, with her appeals... there is no way a lawyer is going to stick around for years on end trying to get her an appeal they cannot win... and for free? Her well is dried up. We know it. Casey on the other hand... DEMANDS it to be there!

Bolding by me....

I am sort of waiting for that, too. Although I am more waiting for casey to bite the hand that's been feeding her so to speak. casey has a history of using and abusing everyone that she has ever come into contact with. I don't see that changing w/her defense team. There will come a day when she does to them what she has done to everyone else in her life.

I must say I'm surprised she has laid so low for several months now. I know she's on probation, but I didn't think she'd have the restraint to do so. Then again, I'm of the opinion she is, indeed, still expecting a significant payout when she finally goes public.

Ugh.

Still hoping to see her handcuffed again in the future. Months or years from now. Hoping.

:seeya:

actually...I think what lights the fire right up under her...uh, behind... and gets her going these days is being "right". currently the courts are happy to oblige her and she is happy to eat taco bell and keep her mouth otherwise closed. I can only hope that this burning desire to "prove" us all wrong leads to her getting some education and getting a d@mn job and keeping it that way until she exits this mortal coil.

that really is best for her, and for any poor shmuck that gets tangled in her web in the future. off the radar and keeping her nose clean forever...JUST so we cant all howl TOLD YOU SO, PINELLAS 12 for all eternity.

The "short guy" comment from that guy had me thinking about JB's comment during closing calling JA "laughing guy"....hmmmmm :crazy::floorlaugh:

Well thanks alot... I seen arrested and immediately thought Casey was arrested. I was so excited.

You and me, both! I thought: "Hot diggity! Christmas is early this year!" But...no such luck. *sigh*

I feel it's inevitable, though.

Must. be. patient.
:waiting:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads