Sidebar Discussion #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OT: Why is Jon Gosselin even on this list? I have heard nothing from him in 2011? On the other hand, Kate Gosselin should have made this list.

Same thing could be said about OJ Simpson. I guess peoples dislike of some these individuals is long lasting. Think about that KC.

Well, it's countdown to Christmas and spending time with friends, family and loved ones.

How that workin out for ya OCA?

Wouldn't it be funny if OCA was left all alone with the help?

Wonder if she's getting any pressies from anyone?
Even funnier if she was left alone without the help.
One OCA, a one-foot tall Christmas tree & one of those annoying dancing Santas, two-day old pizza leftovers (she can't do any grocery shopping due to assassination attempts) and one present about the size of Imperfect Justice left on the doorstep.
Oh, and a box of licorice from 'anonymous'.

One OCA, a one-foot tall Christmas tree & one of those annoying dancing Santas, two-day old pizza leftovers (she can't do any grocery shopping due to assassination attempts) and one present about the size of Imperfect Justice left on the doorstep.

Oh, we forgot - a DVD of Pinocchio - her kind of chick flick.

Hey, did anyone see where they are holding two assistant coaches in contemp and prosecuting them for perjury for lieing to the grand jury in the Sandusky case? It just brought back all that anger the the parent Anthony's were never prosecuted for the same. I'm glad we dont' allow people to lie to protect pedophiles, too bad we let them lie to protect mother's who murder their babies....
Perhaps lying to a GJ holds more weight then lying during a murder trial?
Geez, typing that just makes me ill.

Hey, did anyone see where they are holding two assistant coaches in contemp and prosecuting them for perjury for lieing to the grand jury in the Sandusky case? It just brought back all that anger the the parent Anthony's were never prosecuted for the same. I'm glad we dont' allow people to lie to protect pedophiles, too bad we let them lie to protect mother's who murder their babies....

This is the exact same thing I thought when I heard this this morning! I became instantly angry that CA was going to be allowed a free pass on her perjury! And, yes, we all know that she perjured herself! Makes me :furious:!

One question I would like to ask JA...would it have been easier getting a murder conviction (with this jury) if Caylee's body had never been found?
How sad if that were the case.

Perhaps lying to a GJ holds more weight then lying during a murder trial?
Geez, typing that just makes me ill.

Sadly, it looks that way. It seems a lot of carp is allowed in trial court that shouldn't be. Lying under oath is a criminal act but rarely prosecuted, and lying in court by defense attorneys is done every day in this country. Not only is it accepted but there is no law prohibiting it or if there is, the law is so ambiguous that it is for all intents and purposes worthless.

Even if "Caylee drowned and George disposed of the body" was all Casey, JB knew it was a lie from the very first word yet he proceeded with it. And there are no consequences.

One question I would like to ask JA...would it have been easier getting a murder conviction (with this jury) if Caylee's body had never been found?
How sad if that were the case.

I think there was no hope for justice with this jury no matter what. If Caylee had never been found the defense would have claimed she was not dead. And the jury would have gone along with that. They just wanted out, and they had decided that the first day, IMO. The few who went into deliberations believing in Casey's guilt were intimidated into changing their votes. Intimidation is a very strong force. How often have you seen someone back away from their beliefs just because someone intimidated them? And in a jury deliberation room, things can get pretty heated.

I still do not understand why so much evidence was held back. Yes it was incriminating, isnt that what evidence is supposed to be working either way? The decomp cans should have been allowed. All the tapes,transcripts etc.. yet the DT. is able to bring in anything. This applies to many cases and it is not fair! if the defendant has done wrong a jury should know about it. Any other way is MollyCoddling!! Sure they will protect the guilty liars in Sandusky case~ look what is at stake. each one will try to rat on the other.. good God cant have a college going down! This PO's me off. Thanks for the vent.

Ps. The form of Caylee in the trunk surely should have come in!!!! dont want people to see it~ DONT DO IT. I hope the bag is here.:maddening:

I still do not understand why so much evidence was held back. Yes it was incriminating, isnt that what evidence is supposed to be working either way? The decomp cans should have been allowed. All the tapes,transcripts etc.. yet the DT. is able to bring in anything. This applies to many cases and it is not fair! if the defendant has done wrong a jury should know about it. Any other way is MollyCoddling!! Sure they will protect the guilty liars in Sandusky case~ look what is at stake. each one will try to rat on the other.. good God cant have a college going down! This PO's me off. Thanks for the vent.

Ps. The form of Caylee in the trunk surely should have come in!!!! dont want people to see it~ DONT DO IT. I hope the bag is here.:maddening:

I agree with you on the evidence. I think that as much as pointed to a motive should have been let in. The courts would call all the evidence overkill, but wasn't it overkill what happened to Caylee? They should have let in her message on her face book too. You all know which one I'm talking about. No, FCA, it isn't wrong to kill people to show people that it's wrong to kill people. That right there alone told me that she admitted to killing her. Between FCA's messages on her facebook and CA's message to FCA the story was told. IMO FCA killed Caylee and the reason was jealousy and in FCA's message she as much as admitted it. FCA knows what she did and CA knows why. This is all in my opinion.

I def think her FB message should have been allowed too. That was the one thing that always stuck out to me. It showed in writing (which can't change like her stories did) how she really felt about the whole situation and it sure wasn't grief.

Also a side thought, I think I pointed this out before and others have too but I was watching Teen Mom 2 at work today (productive right?) and whenever I see that Jenelle girl with her mom it reminds me of Cindy and Casey's dynamics so much.

I think there was no hope for justice with this jury no matter what. If Caylee had never been found the defense would have claimed she was not dead. And the jury would have gone along with that. They just wanted out, and they had decided that the first day, IMO. The few who went into deliberations believing in Casey's guilt were intimidated into changing their votes. Intimidation is a very strong force. How often have you seen someone back away from their beliefs just because someone intimidated them? And in a jury deliberation room, things can get pretty heated.

I agree; the instant that jury was sworn in the whole thing was over. Precisely how rotten the deliberation process was we will never know--whether sheer laziness or something far more sinister called the shots--but the trial was doomed from the outset. The jury won't or can't tell us how they arrived at their verdict, and I doubt knowing would make any of us feel better. I imagine it would be the most aggravating load of modsnipe we'd ever heard in our lives. At best they are unbelievably stupid. At best.

Caylee RIP. She deserved so much better, all the way down the line. We all get one shot at life and hers was cruelly wrecked and then mocked and nothing can be done to make up for that. Nothing. It's such a bitter pill. And when people jeer at the prosecution and pander to the witch they are dancing on the grave Caylee never got because even that was denied her. It's sickening.

I agree; the instant that jury was sworn in the whole thing was over. Precisely how rotten the deliberation process was we will never know--whether sheer laziness or something far more sinister called the shots--but the trial was doomed from the outset. The jury won't or can't tell us how they arrived at their verdict, and I doubt knowing would make any of us feel better. I imagine it would be the most aggravating load of modsnipe we'd ever heard in our lives. At best they are unbelievably stupid. At best.

Caylee RIP. She deserved so much better, all the way down the line. We all get one shot at life and hers was cruelly wrecked and then mocked and nothing can be done to make up for that. Nothing. It's such a bitter pill. And when people jeer at the prosecution and pander to the witch they are dancing on the grave Caylee never got because even that was denied her. It's sickening.

Yes Miss Plum, RIP Caylee Marie. My consolation is that she is running in green grass and dancing with angels this Christmas.

Her survivor's deserve a miserable life and I am more convinced each and every day that they will have it.

I remind myself that in the end, no one escapes the wrath of the Almighty

................:silly:..............so considerate! You've thought of everything! :seeya:

Excellent post!

You are priceless! :floorlaugh:

And we mustn't forget the ever-popular Lump of Coal:

p92106.jpg

I usually just listen to the radio show...how does one access "chat" for the show?

I usually just listen to the radio show...how does one access "chat" for the show?

When you go onto the page on your computer, scroll down and, if you are signed in, you'll see the chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper