Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh...

When I first saw the video, I got that sick, sunken feeling in my stomach. I then convinced myself that it wasn't her.

I should have listened to my gut!

She couldn't wait out the rest of her probation huh? She just had to get her nasty face out there again. I am not surprised.

I wonder who "John" is. When she says, "I wouldn't have the phone if it wasn't for (the name is muted). To me, it looks like she said John.

I am seriously hoping this video diary has completely nixed any opportunity that one of the big media outlets will actually pay for an interview with her.
Good going OCA! Do some more!

Yep, my thoughts too.

Also testing the pulse of the nation to see if they have eased up in their hate for her........

Nada.......nope......don't think so.

It sounds like her but it doesn't look like her hairline. She has a bit more weight on and yes she speaks only of herself. Eyebrow are dark and bushy and do not match hair. Why would she wear a blond wig if that is what it is and keep her hair natural in the pic that was supposedly taken at the Olive Garden with that male with the blacked out face? If that is her I would not post any more videos after viewing the hateful comments.
I refrained from posting anything after viewing the video last night. I couldn't think of anything "nice" to say. My feelings at the time: thought if it was her, she looked g-d awful. I suppose the attention that JA and Dr. G were getting was too much to bear for the DT, et al. My guess is that they told Casey to go for it and leak it. Just plain disgusting if you ask me. Wish she went back in the hole she crawled out of.

Kathi Belich says in her report that in that 4 minutes FCA said "I" over 40 times. :floorlaugh: Nothing, absolutely nothing, has changed. She is still all about herself.

I also thought she looked terrible. Her youth has passed her by. She is well on her way to 30 and looks it.

If you click on a video that is posted on here (like a tv screen, not a link), does that generate a click for FCA?

Just got an alert from Google re YouTube video... Too Funny!!

It appears Casey Anthony has made herself just two friends since leaving prison - a dog and a video camera.

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Just got an alert from Google re YouTube video... Too Funny!!

It appears Casey Anthony has made herself just two friends since leaving prison - a dog and a video camera.

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Love it! The dog is the only creature in the world she can trust- everyone else including her Attys are liars and opportunists waiting to exploit her or get revenge.
Perfect!

Have these photos been linked? Taken by someone who was eating at the Olive Garden Dec. 31st. in Ohio recently. Is this her?

http://www.***********.com/2012/01/casey-anthony-siting-at-olive-garden-in-ohio/

I apologize if this has already been posted.

Oh poo...didn't realize that was a forbidden website. You can see them on the Where is Casey Anthony FB page. https://www.facebook.com/armasis991

I am not so sure that the olive garden photo is her where I knew that the first Ohio pics and the video is def her.Just my opinion.

I won't be visiting this thread again. I really wanted to watch a "real" trial from beginning to end and understand our court system. I was drawn to this case because of Caylee and I was also is shock over Casey's behavior. As a mom I was just...there are no words. Anyhow, I really was taken into this case and it just "killed" me that Casey walked...no words again. I was taken into the case because I actually cared about that little girl. I felt like everyone here understood my need to care and the wish I could DO something. Couldn't... The latest about Casey, video, just made me understand I needed to move on from the case. I will not watch, read, or talk about her again. I believe in karma and justice will come to her. I hope to meet many of you in other threads but I won't be back to this one and I sorta hope many of you do the same. Our voice was heard for Caylee and now it needs to be heard on ignoring any mention of Casey. If we don't listen, she'll go away. And, for Casey, this would be hell as she likes everything to be about her. I'm doing my best to DO something for Caylee.

I won't be visiting this thread again. I really wanted to watch a "real" trial from beginning to end and understand our court system. I was drawn to this case because of Caylee and I was also is shock over Casey's behavior. As a mom I was just...there are no words. Anyhow, I really was taken into this case and it just "killed" me that Casey walked...no words again. I was taken into the case because I actually cared about that little girl. I felt like everyone here understood my need to care and the wish I could DO something. Couldn't... The latest about Casey, video, just made me understand I needed to move on from the case. I will not watch, read, or talk about her again. I believe in karma and justice will come to her. I hope to meet many of you in other threads but I won't be back to this one and I sorta hope many of you do the same. Our voice was heard for Caylee and now it needs to be heard on ignoring any mention of Casey. If we don't listen, she'll go away. And, for Casey, this would be hell as she likes everything to be about her. I'm doing my best to DO something for Caylee.

I understand how you feel and I couldn't agree more to ignore but I find I am afraid to completely turn my back in the event that she is making money off of Caylee once again and If I find that to be true I want to be part of the public that will rise up against anone who pays IMO a baby killer.

OT:

I know a lot of you know my situation with finding out in early 2010 that my daughters were molested by my then husband and that it had been going on for years without my knowledge until my oldest daughter (now 13) confessed to me. I wanted to update all of you on what has been going on here.

As (some of) you know my daughter would first only admit it happened when we lived in another state and said other state would not prosecute without putting my daughter on the stand and she was not stable enough.

Things have escalated lately and my daughter has treid to commit suicide twice, she has also finally disclosed that this did happen in Pennsylvania and had a forensic interview which has put her back in a psych ward for the second time now for both trying to kill herself and trying to strangle her sister (IMO because my middle daughter was and is not ready to tell her story yet if she ever is).

The perp or "donor" as we refer to him as was supposed to go in for questioning today but has retained a lawyer. The police are finishing up paperwork tonight and the charges will be filed tomorrow. If there is anything in the MSM (I hope not with my daughter already this fragile) I will post it for you all to see.

If one of the mods would like me to (for confirmation) I can scan in and e-mail the PFA against him where he signed admitting to the allegations that I made against him. Thankfully he admitted to the abuse to child services in 2010 and it happening in Ohio so we have that in our favor also.

If anyone is the praying sort we could use them, even positive thoughts. I'm terrified I'm going to lose my baby and I feel, not having her with me, as if part of my soul is missing. :cry:

My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family, Insomnia Momma.

OT:

I know a lot of you know my situation with finding out in early 2010 that my daughters were molested by my then husband and that it had been going on for years without my knowledge until my oldest daughter (now 13) confessed to me. I wanted to update all of you on what has been going on here.

As (some of) you know my daughter would first only admit it happened when we lived in another state and said other state would not prosecute without putting my daughter on the stand and she was not stable enough.

Things have escalated lately and my daughter has treid to commit suicide twice, she has also finally disclosed that this did happen in Pennsylvania and had a forensic interview which has put her back in a psych ward for the second time now for both trying to kill herself and trying to strangle her sister (IMO because my middle daughter was and is not ready to tell her story yet if she ever is).

The perp or "donor" as we refer to him as was supposed to go in for questioning today but has retained a lawyer. The police are finishing up paperwork tonight and the charges will be filed tomorrow. If there is anything in the MSM (I hope not with my daughter already this fragile) I will post it for you all to see.

If one of the mods would like me to (for confirmation) I can scan in and e-mail the PFA against him where he signed admitting to the allegations that I made against him. Thankfully he admitted to the abuse to child services in 2010 and it happening in Ohio so we have that in our favor also.

If anyone is the praying sort we could use them, even positive thoughts. I'm terrified I'm going to lose my baby and I feel, not having her with me, as if part of my soul is missing. :cry:

Oh my dear Insomnia! First thank you for trusting us to be able to hear your pain and my heart goes out to you while you go through this terrible time with your precious girls. Please please keep your mind and heart focused on a future time when all will be resolved and you and your girls will be safe and happy. You have my prayers and please God, Blessings for your family.
:grouphug:

I am so sorry to hear the suffering you and your daughters are going through. You will all be in my thoughts and prayers.

Today is the 6th of January and still no probation report? Hummm?

Update on my above OT:

The police detctive called me and he did not show up for his appt with them for the interview yesterday, instead his BOSS (who used to also be my boss and friend) gave him the money to retain an attorney. Since he didn't come in the charges are being filed as we speak. The DA who works with the childhood sexual abuse cases will be siginging off and he will be arrested by Monday at the latest. He has also waived his right to a pre-trial hearing, which in a way is goood for Hannah since she can't testify and would have to have everyone else including her Dr. testify for her. I know her knowing that so many people care and that people ARE finally listeneing and he is behind bars is going to help her in her healing.

My middle daughter won't have to testify at all because she didn't come forward with everything which is OK. She has found a way to have peace with this for now and she is getting therapy right now just mainly focused on how things are going in the family with Hannah especially. My youngest is a boy and was 4 when we first found all of this out, he is now 7 1/2 and remembers nothing and they don't think anything happened to him, or if it did he was too young to realize it or anything else. They did do the forensic interview with him also.

He is being charged with 10 counts so far, 7 of them sex crimes against a minor (in many different forms and I can't remember all of the ones he said) and also terroristic threats for the threats he made to her if she ever told. I can't remember exactly what the other charges they have so far are but I will know and better understand whenthe childrens advocate calls me today to talk to me and explain in detail.

I am SO SO SO happy this is finally going somewhere! I will keep you all updated and if the mods would prefer a seperate thread for all of this I understand. We can start with me scanning and posting the PFA and I can add whatever other documents I get as time goes on.

You have all been so wonderful to me and knowing that you are all here and all for protecting the children as I am is so appreciated! :hug:

Update on my above OT:

The police detctive called me and he did not show up for his appt with them for the interview yesterday, instead his BOSS (who used to also be my boss and friend) gave him the money to retain an attorney. Since he didn't come in the charges are being filed as we speak. The DA who works with the childhood sexual abuse cases will be siginging off and he will be arrested by Monday at the latest. He has also waived his right to a pre-trial hearing, which in a way is goood for Hannah since she can't testify and would have to have everyone else including her Dr. testify for her. I know her knowing that so many people care and that people ARE finally listeneing and he is behind bars is going to help her in her healing.

My middle daughter won't have to testify at all because she didn't come forward with everything which is OK. She has found a way to have peace with this for now and she is getting therapy right now just mainly focused on how things are going in the family with Hannah especially. My youngest is a boy and was 4 when we first found all of this out, he is now 7 1/2 and remembers nothing and they don't think anything happened to him, or if it did he was too young to realize it or anything else. They did do the forensic interview with him also.

He is being charged with 10 counts so far, 7 of them sex crimes against a minor (in many different forms and I can't remember all of the ones he said) and also terroristic threats for the threats he made to her if she ever told. I can't remember exactly what the other charges they have so far are but I will know and better understand whenthe childrens advocate calls me today to talk to me and explain in detail.

I am SO SO SO happy this is finally going somewhere! I will keep you all updated and if the mods would prefer a seperate thread for all of this I understand. We can start with me scanning and posting the PFA and I can add whatever other documents I get as time goes on.

You have all been so wonderful to me and knowing that you are all here and all for protecting the children as I am is so appreciated! :hug:

Much love and many prayers to you and your children, Insomnia Momma! We will be here for you and the girls every step of the way. Both you and your daughters are so strong to get through all of this. My prayer is for your daughter to find peace within herself, to know that she is strong and has the power to prevent someone else from being hurt the way she was, and to know that no one can ever take that strength form her. She is a Spartan Warrior. Let her know there are tons of people who are thankful that she is part of our world. She is one of the rays of sunshine that lights up our days. Many blessings to ya'll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member