Sidebar Discussion #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't there a motion put forward about a month ago by TES to have the cases heard together? Or is my old memory playing tricks?

So which fine upstanding attorney is on board with this plan? The same ones that keep harping about how much danger she is in?

Anyone out there listening??? CM LF JB DS AF??????

She conned all of you suckers.

OK, this is all so confusing it's hard to take it seriously but here is my understanding of it:

In July 2011 KC and JB meet with Al Taylor (or his reps) in California. A million dollar deal is discussed but before it happens KC and JB find out they cannot get paid in advance (and possibly that they do not get to write the script). Interview does not happen, but Taylor does have a signed contract (signed by KC or JB or both).

KC is ordered back to Florida to serve one year probation. Deals are still being sought with the understanding they cannot be completed until this pesky probation is finished.

The Dirty guy sends JB a letter offering KC 350K to be on his radio show. The offer is neither accepted nor declined because: 1) The felon is still on probation and is being sued for damages in civil court so cannot be seen earning money, and 2) "A measly 350K? You've got to be kidding!"

The first dude--Taylor--hears of the Dirty dude's offer, and has his attorneys send him a warning letter to the effect that the felon is his and his alone, because if he isn't going to get her interview nobody will.

So, the way I see it, if KC/JB had a falling out with the Elevator dude and will not deal with him in any way shape or form, it may be a very very long time before she can take anyone else up on an offer, because he will send out the same warning to them.

Make sense? Even a little bit?

OK, this is all so confusing it's hard to take it seriously but here is my understanding of it:

In July 2011 KC and JB meet with Al Taylor (or his reps) in California. A million dollar deal is discussed but before it happens KC and JB find out they cannot get paid in advance (and possibly that they do not get to write the script). Interview does not happen, but Taylor does have a signed contract (signed by KC or JB or both).

KC is ordered back to Florida to serve one year probation. Deals are still being sought with the understanding they cannot be completed until this pesky probation is finished.

The Dirty guy sends JB a letter offering KC 350K to be on his radio show. The offer is neither accepted nor denied because: 1) The felon is still on probation and is being sued for damages in civil court so cannot be seen earning money, and 2) "A measly 350K? You've got to be kidding!"

The first dude--Taylor--hears of the Dirty dude's offer, and has his attorneys send him a warning letter to the effect that the felon is his and his alone, because if he isn't going to get her interview nobody will.

So, the way I see it, if KC/JB had a falling out with the Elevator dude and will not deal with him in any way shape or form, it may be a very very long time before she can take anyone else up on an offer, because he will send out the same warning to them.

Yes, it makes sense and I do recall reading some of it. However, it is irrelevant if she skips out of the country on a private jet.

We shall see. I think it is garbage and was probably garbage all along. First of all, there would be no reason other than their perceived public interest that they would list 1MM in that letter. If it were legit, it would say something like "in excess of" etc, etc. That is not business language and was written by someone who is not a professional.

JMO.

Could be, the group is out of Irvine, California (so snickering at the Private Elevator Productions name, OMG) although I don't see Al Taylor's name on the letter. The letter supposedly came from the group's lawyers, which are interestingly enough based out of the Bahamas. I don't know who would want to pay her a million dollars for an interview when she's been blabbing in video diaries already, but hey, not my money. What a waste, a huge waste, though, if this is true.

They are not based out of the Bahamas..but out of Delray Beach, FL
What you read was Grand Bahamas Professional Park..

but if you look up Cohen and Kuvin they list a new address on PGA Blvd in West Palm Beach, FL....must be using old letterhead..

*Pokes head in door, does visual sweep*

:tos: Is everyone still playing by the rules in this thread?

Yes?

OK then.

*Stacks numerous empty cocktail glasses up to take to the Sidebar Kitchen, leaves several cases of bottled water on bar*

Don't make me have to borrow Kimster's :saber: , please. :viking:

:wave: and :tyou:

The Dirty guy sends JB a letter offering KC 350K to be on his radio show. The offer is neither accepted nor declined because: 1) The felon is still on probation and is being sued for damages in civil court so cannot be seen earning money, and 2) "A measly 350K? You've got to be kidding!"

Yup...especially the last paragraph....

*Pokes head in door, does visual sweep*

:tos: Is everyone still playing by the rules in this thread?

Yes?

OK then.

*Stacks numerous empty cocktail glasses up to take to the Sidebar Kitchen, leaves several cases of bottled water on bar*

Don't make me have to borrow Kimster's :saber: , please. :viking:

:wave: and :tyou:

Well of course we are ynot...it's the Sidebar after all :blushing:

Been missing all of you wonderful sleuthers! Decided to sit on my hands for awhile, but while catching up on everyone's posts this last week or so, I am 'bewildered' to say the least. Not sure if this is the right place for such information, but regarding all these Tweets, YT's or whatever they are w/FCA, and this AS moniker, I went on a search. Lo & behold, what is this persons' 'name' doing on a site called 'Find A Grave'? It's a very bizarre post over there to say the least. Find it aggravating the 'place of death' is listed as San Diego, CA. Same area one of the DT's atty's, TM, is supposedly from and where FCA was supposedly at after her release. Just put the name AS into a search engine and it popped up.

I also find it quite disturbing each and every time there is some sort of positive news, like Mr. Ashton's run for office, there is a high concentration of FCA stories running rampant in every direction possible. Why is that? I don't think she is that newsworthy anymore.

LOL Intermezzo, and LTNS!

You're all doing fine. Just remember about the non-MSM concerns, and linking to sites of questionable parentage in general.

We do still have a fine buffet with free-flowing cocktails in the Sidebar, yes?

roundtable-buffet-restaurant-las-vegas-food.jpg

http://www.bestofvegas.com/Restaurants/Roundtable_Buffet/images/roundtable-buffet-restaurant-las-vegas-food.jpg

All, the document we were talking about earlier has a fax area code of 949.

Area code 949 is an area code in California that is contained mostly within the southern areas of Orange County. It also includes a small adjacent area of northwest San Diego County, specifically parts of Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton and San Onofre State Park. It includes some of the wealthiest communities in the United States; including such cities as Newport Beach, Irvine, Lake Forest, Portola Hills, Coto de Caza, Dove Canyon, Aliso Viejo, Trabuco Canyon, Capistrano Beach, Corona Del Mar, Laguna Niguel, Laguna Hills, Laguna Woods, Newport Coast, Foothill Ranch, Robinson Ranch, Mission Viejo, San Juan Capistrano, Rancho Santa Margarita, Ladera Ranch, Dana Point, Laguna Beach, and San Clemente. Costa Mesa is shared between the 949 and 714 area codes, being split at Wilson Street and along Newport Boulevard. A very small portion of Irvine is also in the 714 area code, from the north side of Culver Drive at the I-5 to Jamboree Road in the Marketplace, in the neighborhood of Northpark Irvine.

All, the document we were talking about earlier has a fax area code of 949.

Area code 949 is an area code in California that is contained mostly within the southern areas of Orange County. It also includes a small adjacent area of northwest San Diego County, specifically parts of Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton and San Onofre State Park. It includes some of the wealthiest communities in the United States; including such cities as Newport Beach, Irvine, Lake Forest, Portola Hills, Coto de Caza, Dove Canyon, Aliso Viejo, Trabuco Canyon, Capistrano Beach, Corona Del Mar, Laguna Niguel, Laguna Hills, Laguna Woods, Newport Coast, Foothill Ranch, Robinson Ranch, Mission Viejo, San Juan Capistrano, Rancho Santa Margarita, Ladera Ranch, Dana Point, Laguna Beach, and San Clemente. Costa Mesa is shared between the 949 and 714 area codes, being split at Wilson Street and along Newport Boulevard. A very small portion of Irvine is also in the 714 area code, from the north side of Culver Drive at the I-5 to Jamboree Road in the Marketplace, in the neighborhood of Northpark Irvine.

That area code is definately in the southern OC area of CA. More so for SD county, includes parts of Palm Springs, which is in Riverside County.

$1mil for an interview? Please..the giv will take half for taxes, then the add'l for her back taxes, then her payment to The SA...which might leave her a few dollars to go get some thing off the value menu at Mickey Ds

Questions I have so far.
1. Who is doing FCA's hair? How in the world would such a one agree to this? What happened to her cut-off "jail-hair?" Who is paying for this service? Is she managing to go to a salon anonymously? Or is someone coming to her?
2. Who pierced her nose? How in the world would such a one agree to this? Who is paying for the piercing? The stud? Where did this occur?
3. Who bought her the dog and/or arranged for the "adoption?" How about dog food, collar, treats, etc
4. What the heck is up with her Parole Officer? Is this person following all the latest? Drinking, not working, hanging out in bars, not going to school, not working, not getting counseling, possibly driving w/o a license, but hanging out on the internet...come on...this girl is showing no productivity or acclimation to society. This P.O needs some checking up on, NOW!
5. And regarding all the above people servicing this woman...who are you and why are you not talking (and if so, why not?....get my drift here?)

Is anyone else watching Body of Proof? Six minutes into it and they have already dumped quite a few innuendos relating to FCA.

:rocker:

Spolier alert - one of the medical examiners was engrossed in some "Temple of Justice" web page reading about the case. I am sure they were relating to WS
:crazy:

I also remember Jose said in an interview that they did NOT have a deal with Al Taylor and Al came back with "we do, it's valid, we'll sue, ya di ya da..." Followed by some more back and forth banter between the two....
Anyway, what I am wondering is, if they did have a legitimate deal down the road, would Jose still get his cut now that he is no longer on the def team?
I think if the deal with these elevator people was legit, Jose's greedy self would not be going anywhere! He and his cash cow would still be sharing licorice, imo... Jose's departure has left me pretty confident that there's not much hope in kc scoring a big payday like they thought!

Questions I have so far.
1. Who is doing FCA's hair? How in the world would such a one agree to this? What happened to her cut-off "jail-hair?" Who is paying for this service? Is she managing to go to a salon anonymously? Or is someone coming to her?
2. Who pierced her nose? How in the world would such a one agree to this? Who is paying for the piercing? The stud? Where did this occur?
3. Who bought her the dog and/or arranged for the "adoption?" How about dog food, collar, treats, etc
4. What the heck is up with her Parole Officer? Is this person following all the latest? Drinking, not working, hanging out in bars, not going to school, not working, not getting counseling, possibly driving w/o a license, but hanging out on the internet...come on...this girl is showing no productivity or acclimation to society. This P.O needs some checking up on, NOW!
5. And regarding all the above people servicing this woman...who are you and why are you not talking (and if so, why not?....get my drift here?)

:floorlaugh: I had a good 30 sec. visual of FCA trying to stick a piece of potato or better, a french fry up the nose as a buffer for that nose piercing:floorlaugh: Those of us old enough to remember the old days of sleepover pj parties and ear piercings, Nice and Easy, someone who's planning on going to beauty school and needs to practice that hair razor action:rocker:

I don't want to repeat any rumors, rumors to me for now, but a certain news org from FL. that has a blog has people all over the place figuring it's probably someone connected to FCA's parents or them who's providing a lot of this. Who knows, but do know one thing, I'm pretty sure one day soon all sort of heck is going to break loose and then we all will sit back and say 'Ah Ha, Knew It!'.:seeya:

:floorlaugh: I had a good 30 sec. visual of FCA trying to stick a piece of potato or better, a french fry up the nose as a buffer for that nose piercing:floorlaugh: Those of us old enough to remember the old days of sleepover pj parties and ear piercings, Nice and Easy, someone who's planning on going to beauty school and needs to practice that hair razor action:rocker:

I don't want to repeat any rumors, rumors to me for now, but a certain news org from FL. that has a blog has people all over the place figuring it's probably someone connected to FCA's parents or them who's providing a lot of this. Who knows, but do know one thing, I'm pretty sure one day soon all sort of heck is going to break loose and then we all will sit back and say 'Ah Ha, Knew It!'.:seeya:

Well then...off to the Light a Candle By Your Computer Tonight thread....

Is anyone else watching Body of Proof? Six minutes into it and they have already dumped quite a few innuendos relating to FCA.

:rocker:

Spolier alert - one of the medical examiners was engrossed in some "Temple of Justice" web page reading about the case. I am sure they were relating to WS
:crazy:
Unbelieveable the amount of references...love the show...hope I still do by the end...kwim?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState