Sidebar Discussion #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM- I never heard about that. How did that come to be known?

Hmm - how do I know that? It was either in our evidence or over at The Hinky. I know it was down played as much "walkies" happens by employees and ignored by employers. I have a feeling it was in one of the LE reports.

Am I the only person to remember this? Cause it isn't like to me believe rumors as facts..

OT: sorry but i am watching JVM right now and crying like a baby at Sommer Thompson's family giving impact statements....heartbreaking

OT: sorry but i am watching JVM right now and crying like a baby at Sommer Thompson's family giving impact statements....heartbreaking

Me too, TO. This happened in my neck of the woods so I'm very familiar with the case. Deana's VI was incredible. She's a strong, brave woman and I have mad respect and admiration for her. RIP little Somer.

Hey everyone! Just a quick note about the guests on Websleuths. ...

:blowkiss:

Thanks!
Sue

To NavySubMom, et al: I have been a "guest" for well over a year, logging in almost daily. I tried to register three or four times before, but for some reason was never accepted. I registered again today, and here I am! This (& 2 other) real, quality sites kept me informed about the Caylee Case. I appreciate the thoughtful, intelligent discussions here, so thank you! :seeya:

OMG NG is covering a local trial from my hometown. And Jean C. just said she saw this plot on Desparate Housewives once. Sheesh. I've been watching the tweets from the trial but the judge won't let reporters tweet during testimony..has to wait til breaks. Same judge that said my psycho ex didn't need a psych evaluation for a custody hearing.

ETA: OK I missed today's tweets and look what NG show doesn't seem to know: MISTRIAL

http://dailylocal.com/articles/2012/02/03/news/doc4f2bfffd80f92816472521.txt

To NavySubMom, et al: I have been a "guest" for well over a year, logging in almost daily. I tried to register three or four times before, but for some reason was never accepted. I registered again today, and here I am! This (& 2 other) real, quality sites kept me informed about the Caylee Case. I appreciate the thoughtful, intelligent discussions here, so thank you! :seeya:

Welcome aboard, Ms Esq!

Welcome Aboard, Ms. Esq!! :welcome: :greetings:

That's weird the way it happens isn't it? The site didn't like my Canadian Internet Provider so I had to use gmail and then I was alright. Sorry it took you so long to hop on but now you are here - let me join in welcoming you! :greetings:

OMG NG is covering a local trial from my hometown. And Jean C. just said she saw this plot on Desparate Housewives once. Sheesh. I've been watching the tweets from the trial but the judge won't let reporters tweet during testimony..has to wait til breaks. Same judge that said my psycho ex didn't need a psych evaluation for a custody hearing.

ETA: OK I missed today's tweets and look what NG show doesn't seem to know: MISTRIAL

http://dailylocal.com/articles/2012/02/03/news/doc4f2bfffd80f92816472521.txt

Remember all those times CM tried to get a mistrial? Now I wish he would have gotten one.

Welcome!!!! I don't have any cool smilies to express my welcome, so here is a pizza - deep dish
5556076849_ffd4d6e57f_z.jpg

:welcome4:
:greetings:

i had been a guest here since JBR ! only signed up for FCA trial

Greets!
:greetings:

A little something for our Saturday morning!

yellowballs.jpg

My niece, Haley, has stopped by today. I always think about Caylee when I am around my niece. They are only 5 months apart in age. My niece had just turned 3-years-old when Caylee went missing.

When Haley was just a little toddler, her parents had an awful time getting her off her binky. One day they decided that they were just going to throw them all away. Well, they missed one and of course little Haley would find the only one left behind. That day that she found it, she decided to go in her older sisters closet, with the binky in her mouth, and fall asleep. Haley was probably "missing" for less than 3 minutes before her parents started searching all over the house for her. They were on the phone with 911 in less than 5 minutes because they thought she may have gotten outside... some how... some way. My bro-in-law was outside searching, my sister continued to search the house while on the phone with 911.

Needless to say, my sister finally had enough wits about her to go into my older nieces room... a room my little niece loved to go into and be with her older sister and that is when my sister found her sound asleep in the closet, binky in mouth.

For those very few minutes... my sister and brother-in-laws world was turned upside down. How anyone could think that George or even Casey herself would not have called 911 "if" Caylee had drowned... I just cannot comprehend it? You call 911! The only time you don't call 911 is if you, yourself are personally responsible for a crime. Period.

Anyways, my niece will turn 7-years-old this year and I just spend an awesome afternoon doing art projects with her. She is just so much fun and it kills me that Caylee never got a chance to reach such a wonderful and fun age?

Just had to share...

My niece, Haley, has stopped by today. I always think about Caylee when I am around my niece. They are only 5 months apart in age. My niece had just turned 3-years-old when Caylee went missing.

When Haley was just a little toddler, her parents had an awful time getting her off her binky. One day they decided that they were just going to throw them all away. Well, they missed one and of course little Haley would find the only one left behind. That day that she found it, she decided to go in her older sisters closet, with the binky in her mouth, and fall asleep. Haley was probably "missing" for less than 3 minutes before her parents started searching all over the house for her. They were on the phone with 911 in less than 5 minutes because they thought she may have gotten outside... some how... some way. My bro-in-law was outside searching, my sister continued to search the house while on the phone with 911.

Needless to say, my sister finally had enough wits about her to go into my older nieces room... a room my little niece loved to go into and be with her older sister and that is when my sister found her sound asleep in the closet, binky in mouth.

For those very few minutes... my sister and brother-in-laws world was turned upside down. How anyone could think that George or even Casey herself would not have called 911 "if" Caylee had drowned... I just cannot comprehend it? You call 911! The only time you don't call 911 is if you, yourself are personally responsible for a crime. Period.

Anyways, my niece will turn 7-years-old this year and I just spend an awesome afternoon doing art projects with her. She is just so much fun and it kills me that Caylee never got a chance to reach such a wonderful and fun age?

Just had to share...

Yes, it is very hard to believe someone would not call 911. What is even harder to believe is that a jury accepted the explanation. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abberline vs Edmund Reid