Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey... Casey... Casey...

You are so utterly transparent. You're soooooo happy, right? Flippin' liar! You're not living in a five-star-hotel? You're living in what appears to be somewhat of a religious compound? It appears that your "new family" has all but abandoned you, other than Grandpa Mason? What's wrong, girl? What happened?

You're right back where you were in 2008. No job. No education. No way to support yourself. Living off other people. So you no longer have Caylee? Maybe you're happy about that? But what you did to her is written all over your now haggard face.

Eventually, your "fans" will tire of you. Someone else will come along. Someone younger. Someone prettier. Then where will you be? Right back with mommy and daddy. That is where!

Happy, right? :floorlaugh:

With all due respect, it seems like this is either old, or radaronline is just rehashing what Casey said in the video that was leaked.

I know it is an old video, but the timing is suspect - two days after Josh Powell killed his boys. I bet anything Casey called them up and demanded they release it or at least talk about it. It can't be a coincidence that this happens two days after a horrible evil act. Casey is just that jealous and wants all the attention on her. There is no other reason to talk about or release another video right now unless it's because Casey is bored and wants the attention back on her.

Sure they did if they have the actual tape, but then why aren't they actually showing the videotape?

anyway, if people don't click on the RadarOnLine link to read this story or view the tape, then maybe they will not get their $$$'s worth, and see that people's interest in FCA is waning, and not pay her anymore in the future. That is my hope, anyway, by not clicking on the link.

We already saw a few seconds of that narcissistic video with her nose ring, why do I need to see what remains? does she grow horns in the remaining segment? what else in that video could possibly interest me? and I'm not asking you R0004, just asking a rhetorical question.

IMO, MOO, etc.

ITA. She has nothing to offer except offending people and trying to convince herself that she's happy. What a waste. I was angry at her, but I'm just done. I am not wasting another moment on her antics and carp. She is like an ADHD child constantly wanting attention no matter if it's positive or negative. My God, a man hatchets his kids then burns the house down killing all of them and Casey gets jealous. Unbelievable. It's all about her and I've had enough of it.

I'll read about the ongoing cases surrounding her because part me is still wanting karma to smack her hard, but other than that, I am done with her laughably pathetic attempts at getting attention. What a sad, desperate person to continue to think that her happy videos will get her attention and money. Anyone buying that carp and sending her money...well I can't comment on what I think of them without getting a TO.

But you know what, Casey fans, YOU CAN HAVE HER!

:what:

sorry, I dont care about OCA...I just wanted to try out the new smilie :blushing:

I would never associate the word 'happy' with someone who has lost a child.
The only people in my family who lost a daughter, age 13, to Leukemia, were never happy again.. they put on a brave face but the rest of their lives were never the same.

-----------------
Yes ZsaZsa there is no longer happiness as it were before a child died. That part of a parent dies with the child. My eyes have never agaiin been happy. There is no word for this vile person.I do not believe she has even placed a flower for her child. god knows she is aware of the site.May she roast in ****.

I know it is an old video, but the timing is suspect - two days after Josh Powell killed his boys. I bet anything Casey called them up and demanded they release it or at least talk about it. It can't be a coincidence that this happens two days after a horrible evil act. Casey is just that jealous and wants all the attention on her. There is no other reason to talk about or release another video right now unless it's because Casey is bored and wants the attention back on her.

I said this just the other day after the news broke about the Powell boys. I said I expected to hear from her camp since the focus was on someone else and look what we hear today! Pathetic.

I never thought of that timing - I thought it had more to do with her probation report and getting that out of the way after her declaration about hacking, and her "whoops" dollars for viewing videos, and once it didn't appear that horse hockey pucks weren't going to rain down on her - she was ready to push it again.:what:

Gotta get all these appearances in before the appeals court bounces her bootie out of there, and ZFG gets a big piece of whatever pie FCA may earn in the future...:innocent:

She can't be so stupid as to not think "If Josh Powell could do that to his boys, then I guess Casey Anthony DID kill her baby girl" kind of thoughts? Why put herself in the forefront now of all times...:waitasec:

I never thought of that timing - I thought it had more to do with her probation report and getting that out of the way after her declaration about hacking, and her "whoops" dollars for viewing videos, and once it didn't appear that horse hockey pucks weren't going to rain down on her - she was ready to push it again.:what:

Gotta get all these appearances in before the appeals court bounces her bootie out of there, and ZFG gets a big piece of whatever pie FCA may earn in the future...:innocent:

She can't be so stupid as to not think "If Josh Powell could do that to his boys, then I guess Casey Anthony DID kill her baby girl" kind of thoughts? Why put herself in the forefront now of all times...:waitasec:

Uh, Logicalgirl, this is Casey Anthony, who when her friend called to talk to her in jail about what happened to Caylee, all she did was ask for Tony's number. You really think she wouldn't get jealous of Josh Powell taking attention away from her? Or maybe her DT thinks someone will try to harm her if she puts herself out there again so they can prove what danger she's in. It's just pathetic and totally self serving, totally Casey's style. She's probably worried her supporters will focus on the Powell boys and not send her money anymore.

Uh, Logicalgirl, this is Casey Anthony, who when her friend called to talk to her in jail about what happened to Caylee, all she did was ask for Tony's number. You really think she wouldn't get jealous of Josh Powell taking attention away from her? Or maybe her DT thinks someone will try to harm her if she puts herself out there again so they can prove what danger she's in. It's just pathetic and totally self serving, totally Casey's style. She's probably worried her supporters will focus on the Powell boys and not send her money anymore.

LOL not that kind of focus Aedrys, the parents who brutally murder their children kind of focus... the "if he" = "then she" kind...

I'm loving the links that are peppered in the story!

"Celebs Who Have Done Jail Time"

"Celebrities Who Died In Bizarre Circumstances"

"Celebs Who Died Young"

Are they trying to tell you something, KC?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I noticed those links too... so funny! :floorlaugh:

This is why I know Casey is going to kill again.

July 2008... Caylee's case was a unique case? I think that we can all agree that a mother not reporting her two-year-old baby missing for 31 days was practically unheard of? There was also Caylee? That beautiful little face? Those stunning eyes? How could your heart not ache for her?

See, this case has never been about Casey. It has always been about Caylee. It will always be about Caylee and that drives Casey crazy. She is so blinded by her hatred for Caylee that she cannot comprehend why the majority of people do not see her as the victim that she tries to portray herself to be. Why she can't just be happy that a jury of 12 people fell for her B/S is beyond me?

How many cases of missing/murdered children have there been since July 2008? Too many to count, right? Do they not seem to get more and more bizarre? Like there is almost some kind of competition? In Casey's mind, they are challenging her because it's all about her... ya know? In her mind... she was the originator. She probably feels threatened. So she likes to play these little computer games and release videos to try and bring attention to herself, but it quickly fades, doesn't it? It doesn't last quite as long as say... murder?

It's only a matter of time, imo.

Well as badly as both cases turned out, I have to say that at least FL arrested (and kept incarcerated until her trial) that idiot girl with her ridiculous explanation of why her daughter was "missing".

I just wish the equally idiot explanation of JP regarding his wife had done the same. Maybe those two poor little boys wouldn't have had to live with a chimo grandfather and be allowed to visit their annhilator father at all. A man who takes two babies out in a snowstorm in the middle of the night to go "camping" is immediately negligent of putting his children's safety at risk; never mind the fact his wife also goes missing at the very same time. Denial of custody should have occurred right then.

The most horrible thing about it all was that it could have been prevented by better laws to safeguard the rights and safety of children. They are just so incredibly inconsistent across the nation, and even within states on a case-by-case basis. And even when laws are clear, the fine points of each can be used by incompetent judges everywhere to prevent or avoid common sense and therefore justice it would appear.

I hope the judge that ordered visitation to a man suspected of killing his wife, guilty of letting his children reside with a sex-offender father, and a judge who had probably been presented evidence that those little boys, based on their words and behavior, had obviously been witness to the disappearance and perhaps even murder of their own mother - I hope that judge can't sleep for the rest of his or her natural life because I consider them unfit to make any kind of judgement in the best interest of a child. The system definitely failed those children big time and they paid the highest possible price, not to mention their twice-victimized maternal grandparents.

JMO, but I wish that, when one family member is clearly a person of interest in a suspicious missing person case, any minor children involved are immediately given a guardian ad litem or other third-party representation so that the machinations of typical family law can be circumvented.

ITA. She has nothing to offer except offending people and trying to convince herself that she's happy. What a waste. I was angry at her, but I'm just done. I am not wasting another moment on her antics and carp. She is like an ADHD child constantly wanting attention no matter if it's positive or negative. My God, a man hatchets his kids then burns the house down killing all of them and Casey gets jealous. Unbelievable. It's all about her and I've had enough of it.

I'll read about the ongoing cases surrounding her because part me is still wanting karma to smack her hard, but other than that, I am done with her laughably pathetic attempts at getting attention. What a sad, desperate person to continue to think that her happy videos will get her attention and money. Anyone buying that carp and sending her money...well I can't comment on what I think of them without getting a TO.

But you know what, Casey fans, YOU CAN HAVE HER!

Here's a little something for you Aedrys.
A Fool And His Money Shall Soon Be Parted!

So what happens when Casey is off probation? I don't see her staying in her little compound? I also do not believe Casey is bringing in any substancial amount of money? I do believe that Cindy and George are supporting her financially.

$500,000.00 can only go so far when you have the last name Anthony? $500,000.00 that Casey no doubt believes she is entitled to?

Casey's going to want an apartment of her own? We can't have her running out of gas again, now could we? We all know what happened last time Casey was running out of gas? And what about her phone bill? Internet connections? Utilities? Food? Clothes? Sunglasses? Casey doesn't have it in her blood to actually work for these things so... what? What happens when Cindy has no choice but to refuse Casey access to funds again?

So what happens when Casey is off probation? I don't see her staying in her little compound? I also do not believe Casey is bringing in any substancial amount of money? I do believe that Cindy and George are supporting her financially.

$500,000.00 can only go so far when you have the last name Anthony? $500,000.00 that Casey no doubt believes she is entitled to?

Casey's going to want an apartment of her own? We can't have her running out of gas again, now could we? We all know what happened last time Casey was running out of gas? And what about her phone bill? Internet connections? Utilities? Food? Clothes? Sunglasses? Casey doesn't have it in her blood to actually work for these things so... what? What happens when Cindy has no choice but to refuse Casey access to funds again?

I imagine her bank account will once again be "hacked" into...CA is going to have to hide her dollars in banks all over town like a squirrel hides nuts (well, ones that are too smart to crawl up inside cars after they are already dead).

Well as badly as both cases turned out, I have to say that at least FL arrested (and kept incarcerated until her trial) that idiot girl with her ridiculous explanation of why her daughter was "missing".

I just wish the equally idiot explanation of JP regarding his wife had done the same. Maybe those two poor little boys wouldn't have had to live with a chimo grandfather and be allowed to visit their annhilator father at all. A man who takes two babies out in a snowstorm in the middle of the night to go "camping" is immediately negligent of putting his children's safety at risk; never mind the fact his wife also goes missing at the very same time. Denial of custody should have occurred right then.

The most horrible thing about it all was that it could have been prevented by better laws to safeguard the rights and safety of children. They are just so incredibly inconsistent across the nation, and even within states on a case-by-case basis. And even when laws are clear, the fine points of each can be used by incompetent judges everywhere to prevent or avoid common sense and therefore justice it would appear.

I hope the judge that ordered visitation to a man suspected of killing his wife, guilty of letting his children reside with a sex-offender father, and a judge who had probably been presented evidence that those little boys, based on their words and behavior, had obviously been witness to the disappearance and perhaps even murder of their own mother - I hope that judge can't sleep for the rest of his or her natural life because I consider them unfit to make any kind of judgement in the best interest of a child. The system definitely failed those children big time and they paid the highest possible price, not to mention their twice-victimized maternal grandparents.

JMO, but I wish that, when one family member is clearly a person of interest in a suspicious missing person case, any minor children involved are immediately given a guardian ad litem or other third-party representation so that the machinations of typical family law can be circumvented.

Maybe the children should be removed when there is a suspicion that foul play is involved on a temporary basis. Children returned after the parent passes an evaluation by a competent physician. Obviously if you are innocent you will agree and have it done immediately. If the children are returned they can't leave the state without permission until that parent is no longer a suspect. JP was a "ticking timebomb". You could see it in his face. jmo

I imagine her bank account will once again be "hacked" into...CA is going to have to hide her dollars in banks all over town like a squirrel hides nuts (well, ones that are too smart to crawl up inside cars after they are already dead).

I would not be surprised if that is why the A's attorney is handling the money. There is no way KC can get her hands on that money unless the A's made arrangements for her to take over upon their death. Let's hope they were smart enough to designate Lee if something happens to them. jmo

Ths may be a question for the Lawyers thread, but I wonder to what extent the A's are allowed to continue to use Caylee's name and image now that KC has been found NG? KC would be the true "owner" of Caylee's name, image, and any use of same, wouldn't she? I'm sure the A's had something in writing while she was awaiting trial, but now that she is out, what? I would expect, unless the A's had something permanent filed, KC may just come after them to stop using Caylee's name and image so that she and she alone can use them. Wouldn't surprise me in the least. Nothing would. JMO

Ths may be a question for the Lawyers thread, but I wonder to what extent the A's are allowed to continue to use Caylee's name and image now that KC has been found NG? KC would be the true "owner" of Caylee's name, image, and any use of same, wouldn't she? I'm sure the A's had something in writing while she was awaiting trial, but now that she is out, what? I would expect, unless the A's had something permanent filed, KC may just come after them to stop using Caylee's name and image so that she and she alone can use them. Wouldn't surprise me in the least. Nothing would. JMO

IMO they are playing KC "royalties". jmo

Any word on that new playground that was under construction for us? Last I heard it was a few days from launch, but I havent heard anything else. Anybody?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08