Sidebar Discussion #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:what: Okay. I will respect that opinion I suppose lol. :)

Man Greta just ticks me off. Shes always so inclined when its obvious she shouldnt be. Crazy.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

In the same interview he referred to her as "refined" and "articulate". I guess that means she brings her own toilet paper when she pees in the parking lot :what:

:silly:

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

You are depending on the claims of the people who would be next on the suspect list if she did leave Caylee behind, so obviously their testimoney cannot be relied on.

Caylee's body was found in the vicinity of the home, all the items found with the body came from the home. The implication is that Caylee never left the home and likely died there. So, if people are saying that Casey left with Caylee, and they also happen to be the next people on the suspect list, don't you think that perhaps they might not be truthful?

Then you have to look at Caseys behaviour after she left. She behaved like someone who believed that her child was safe with the grandparents. If that is not the case, then, according to the scenario you have laid out, we would have to believe that she is some sort of deranged psychopath that was the model of a loving mother, then, spontaneously and for no reason, killed her daughter as she was driving off and behaved like nothing happened, when it would have been much simpler to just leave the kid with the grandparents. Moreover, you would have to believe that in the absence of any evidence to corroborate that.

I don't believe all that for one moment. I believe that she left her child in the care of the grandparents, something happened, and the stuff afterwards was the family circling the wagons to protect one of their own, and that one was NOT Casey.

There is actually nothing at all connecting Casey to Caylee's death other than the ever changing accounts of her parents.

This is the red letter item for me. It is what convinces me that Casey is not responsible for Caylee's death, there is a far more likely explanation of what happened that fits the known facts. Most of the people I know who followed the trial (who are not WSers btw) have similar questions. That is why the jury acquited her.

If you think about it, and are honest with yourself, that explanation makes the family's behaviour before and after the trial make a whole lot more sense.

The issue with Casey is that people have this romantic idea about motherhood and what they expect in terms of behaviour. But in real life people often do not behave like that. Casey is without question one of those people. That, coupled with (in my opinion) an attempt to help cover what actually happened, is what got her into trouble. And once the image as a child killer has grasped the public mind, feuled by conviction in the media, it is incredibly hard to let that go. Once that happened a trial with the direst of consequences became inevitable, no politician would dare resist that, even once it became clear that the evidence simply was not there.

I remember seeing lawyers on CNN (Toobin I think, who is a former prosecutor) thinking that the case was overcharged. You can see their comments on the video clip here.

Your post has me shaking my head saying.. huh? It makes no sense and does not fit the facts....... first off.. if casey had left caylee with the a's. why would she tell everyone caylee was with the nanny... why would she complain to lee about her mom buggin her about where caylee was.....

casey is not the one that reported her missing or gone.. Cindy did..
if the A's would have done something to caylee they would have been happy for casey to have moved on.. as then they wouldnt have to explain were caylee was.. .. .. Your theory has no substance or bit of any facts or logic to back it up..
:banghead:

A big *sigh*

and :banghead:

I know, I hate it when they are late on the 5pm drinks too.

Here - I opened up the vending machine - have a free one on me!
freedrinks.jpg

Everyone welcome - it's HAPPY HOUR (on the east coast anyway!)

Your post has me shaking my head saying.. huh? It makes no sense and does not fit the facts....... first off.. if casey had left caylee with the a's. why would she tell everyone caylee was with the nanny... why would she complain to lee about her mom buggin her about where caylee was.....

if the A's would have done something to caylee they would have been happy for casey to have moved on.. as then they wouldnt have to explain were caylee was.. .. .. Your theory has no substance or bit of any facts or logic to back it up..
Thanks is simply not enough! I was getting a headache.

Here's what I think Tugela - you and I could maybe have had this discussion three years ago, but I am really the wrong person to have commented at all. I may delete my post.

If this was three years ago, maybe to me it might have been a consideration. But given the text messages, the depos. the testimony, the Frye hearings, Baez scrambling around for a defense, any defense at all between his many many media appearances, FCA contentment for sitting in jail for three years at an age when young people are raring to get on with their lives, and finally the trial itself - a conversation at all regarding your theories just isn't possible. There are just too many facts of evidence that obliterate your concept.

I honestly think FCA and Baez should consider themselves very very lucky they had a non-participating jury and just slide on out into the horizon and beyond.

All IMO of course.

ok.. Im 51% done reading the fractured fairy tail of a book and jezzz does my head hurt.. I need to go look at some depo's i guess and see what was said when by cindy etc.. actually its the interviews i want to read first...

One question..
did any of ca's co workers testify at the trial about when she told them about the ladder??

o and by the price of the book has gone up about a dollar in prices.. boooo hisss..
but it has dropped out of the top 100 on amazon..(its 103 now) yeahhh lol..

You are depending on the claims of the people who would be next on the suspect list if she did leave Caylee behind, so obviously their testimoney cannot be relied on.

Caylee's body was found in the vicinity of the home, all the items found with the body came from the home. The implication is that Caylee never left the home and likely died there. So, if people are saying that Casey left with Caylee, and they also happen to be the next people on the suspect list, don't you think that perhaps they might not be truthful?

Then you have to look at Caseys behaviour after she left. She behaved like someone who believed that her child was safe with the grandparents. If that is not the case, then, according to the scenario you have laid out, we would have to believe that she is some sort of deranged psychopath that was the model of a loving mother, then, spontaneously and for no reason, killed her daughter as she was driving off and behaved like nothing happened, when it would have been much simpler to just leave the kid with the grandparents. Moreover, you would have to believe that in the absence of any evidence to corroborate that.

I don't believe all that for one moment. I believe that she left her child in the care of the grandparents, something happened, and the stuff afterwards was the family circling the wagons to protect one of their own, and that one was NOT Casey.

There is actually nothing at all connecting Casey to Caylee's death other than the ever changing accounts of her parents.

This is the red letter item for me. It is what convinces me that Casey is not responsible for Caylee's death, there is a far more likely explanation of what happened that fits the known facts. Most of the people I know who followed the trial (who are not WSers btw) have similar questions. That is why the jury acquited her.

If you think about it, and are honest with yourself, that explanation makes the family's behaviour before and after the trial make a whole lot more sense.

The issue with Casey is that people have this romantic idea about motherhood and what they expect in terms of behaviour. But in real life people often do not behave like that. Casey is without question one of those people. That, coupled with (in my opinion) an attempt to help cover what actually happened, is what got her into trouble. And once the image as a child killer has grasped the public mind, feuled by conviction in the media, it is incredibly hard to let that go. Once that happened a trial with the direst of consequences became inevitable, no politician would dare resist that, even once it became clear that the evidence simply was not there.

I remember seeing lawyers on CNN (Toobin I think, who is a former prosecutor) thinking that the case was overcharged. You can see their comments on the video clip here.

With due respect, the only part of your comment I agree with is Bolded. KC cares about KC and only KC. Do you really think she would sit behind bars and risk life in prison to help cover for her father? She hated her father, and would have started out the gate in blaming him if she thought she could have gotten away with it. It makes no sense that she would abandon that car and hide from her family for 31 days if George was responsible. She also was good at acting like a good mother in front of other people. Behind closes doors and when she was only with Caylee, we have no idea how Caylee was treated. I'll never get over that freaky video made when Caylee was in the high chair and KC wouldn't interact with her. I believe she despised Caylee for all of the pressure her mother was giving her to grow up and become the responsible mother she was supposed to be. She wanted Tony and she wanted to party - she wanted the Bella Vita.

I'm reading the book online (for FREE on Amazon) and JB claims that CA called YM while he was at Universal with IT and told him about the pool ladder being left up on the day Caylee disappeared. Anyone ever hear this one before?

Nope.

Sure would be interested in what YM could say on that subject.

I do recall the investigators trying (in a room at Universal IIRC) to get Casey to tell them what happened to Caylee, that she had not been kidnapped but may have died accidentally. But she wouldn't bite and flatly denied Caylee had drowned in the pool.

I didn't even consider there was an accidental drowning, because of the duct tape. Had that not been across Caylee's face, manner of death could always be in question. But the duct taping and the triple bagging pointed in the opposite direction from acccident, in more minds than just mine.

ok.. Im 51% done reading the fractured fairy tail of a book and jezzz does my head hurt.. I need to go look at some depo's i guess and see what was said when by cindy etc.. actually its the interviews i want to read first...

One question..
did any of ca's co workers testify at the trial about when she told them about the ladder??

o and by the price of the book has gone up about a dollar in prices.. boooo hisss..
but it has dropped out of the top 100 on amazon..(its 103 now) yeahhh lol..

Maybe because Barnes and Noble left theirs at 18$ and didn't drop it when Amazon did?

oo and as for casey ever being a great or even a good mother.. I really dont believe that..... I think casey showed people the side of herself she wanted them to see.
It was to her benefit to act like a good mom.. A good mom does not take her toddler to go sleep with her in her BF's bed.. someone that has the lack of morals to steal money from her grandpa's money he needs to survive in the nursing home.. or steal from her parents who were supporting her and her baby.. does not have the capability to be a good mom.
Some one who is a good mom.. gets a real job not not a pretend one.. If she couldnt find a job.. then heck go to school.. learn something so you can work....

but she didnt even look for work that I ever heard of.. .. it was much better to pretend to have a job .. and not have to lift a finger and work..

This like all my post are MOO

ME TOO --------> Now where were we?

(Seat belts optional!)

whodunitwheel2.jpg

Spin the wheel!!!!!!

thankkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk you so much.. You made me smile.. which is hard for me today with all the BS in this book lol..

*snipped for content emphasis*

I believe that she left her child in the care of the grandparents, something happened, and the stuff afterwards was the family circling the wagons to protect one of their own, and that one was NOT Casey.

"The grandparents" were both at work. This has been verified years ago.

That's a nicely packaged, comfy theory you have there for Casey, but it doesn't jive in any direction that leans towards Casey's innocence.

OMG, I went back to start at the beginning, I feel my brain being sucked out by the puerility of the writing style. This thing reads like a romance novel.

Hmmm - interesting - so are you saying Cindy and George dumped Caylee's body in the trunk and while FCA was driving it around - it smelled so badly, as FCA texted to her friends, that she didn't look in the trunk but somehow, while she was gone from home, either CA or GA sneaked over to Tony's, took Caylee's body out of the trunk and tossed it a few blocks from home, leaving her with the reeking car which she dumped at Amscott?

Or did I miss something before I came online?

Tugela - there ^^ above are only two reasons why your theory doesn't make sense... :fence:

OMG, I went back to start at the beginning, I feel my brain being sucked out by the puerility of the writing style. This thing reads like a romance novel.

Part of an answer on your earlier question - now, did he really say it or did I learn it from NG? >>>> that is a scary thought! LOL

He cast suspicion on Cindy Anthony, suggesting she may have left the ladder leading to the pool up the day before, claiming that Cindy even told Detective Yuri Melich about the ladder within 48 hours after Caylee was reported missing in July. He criticized investigators for not looking into this possibility because “they had murder on their minds” from the start.
http://www.hlntv.com/article/2011/05/23/tot-mom-murder-trial-defense-opening-statement

I will peek around some more to see if I can find a real transcript, if you want.
Hard to read, since we don't have a log in, but FWIW.

In Session - Tuesday, May 24, 2011 - mReplay Livedash TV ...

www.livedash.com/transcript/in_session/5712/...May.../592922/
May 24, 2011 – 04:17:29, But, unfortunately, did cindy leave the ladder up? 04:17:34, Did cindy forget?

Where to begin.

BBM0: You are depending on the claims of the people who would be next on the suspect list
I am depending on the evidence provide to me through the FL sunshine law.

BBM1: She behaved like someone who believed that her child was safe with the grandparents.
So, in the 31 days that she was out partying, how many times did she call grandma and grandpa and say "how is Caylee doing?". On the day that she stopped at home and GA was unexpectedly there, why did she not say "where's Caylee" instead of "here's your effing gas cans!"

BBM2: she is some sort of deranged psychopath
Ding ding ding ding ding!

BBM3: much simpler to just leave the kid with the grandparents
Except there is NO WAY she would let Cindy win. Maybe she is just a spiteful b****. (those were her words, not mine)

BBM4: actually nothing at all connecting Casey to Caylee's death
Except the decomposing body in the trunk of the car?

BBM5: But in real life people often do not behave like that
Wow. Just wow. Are you a mother?

BBM6: that the evidence simply was not there
I whole-heartedly disagree. And I did not form my opinion based on the media. It was based on the facts provided to the public compliments of the FL Sunshine Law.

BBM7: Toobin I think, who is a former prosecutor) thinking that the case was overcharged.
He might think the case was overcharged, but I believe he still thinks that Casey murdered her child. Was the death penalty too much? perhaps, but the jury was instructed to NOT think about the punishment phase in deliberations. Also, there were lesser charges available to them that they did not even consider. The case was overcharged only in the sense that the jury was not capable of doing their job as asked of them because their focus was clouded by the death penalty.

You are welcome to your opinion, as am I.

I still don't get it. :shakehead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member