Sidebar Discussion #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I would love to see something like this: Jose on a live TV broadcast where they allow call-ins, and said South Park writer calls in and engages Jose in a detailed chat about his "South Park Defense."
Ok, who knows his pr schedule as I have not been interested until now.....lets.....oops, not allowed to suggest something TOS,,,, bet again, anyone know hisschedule!

The funny part for me is, I had never watched it till this! (And, I don't like it from what I viewed to find this!!!!)

I still haven't watched it. But I would love to know what the episode # is? Is there any way to find out that information. Maybe it would be as simple as contacting the WGA to find out all the information I need to know. I really don't want to watch it or read Jose's book, but if it really is the same -- I would have no problem trying to track down the original writer?

How about on SNL again, tied in with the dog again!

Ya know...SNL might just like the idea! They could get in touch with the SP writers for the go-ahead...yah, that would be priceless!

The funny part for me is, I had never watched it till this! (And, I don't like it from what I viewed to find this!!!!)

It was funny in a childish way. I really was sad that it went over the edge. But this is priceless, that she could not even lie about GA without stealing the lie!

LOL, she'd claim South Park writers got the idea from George.

She'd tell Jose that the South Park creators tapped into her subconscious while she was having those vivid dreams in jail remembering the sexual abuse and stole her story.

Well, it sure sounds like every time Casey spoke to JB she played him. And she did it with a straight face, all the while smirking inside. The man was, and is, clueless.

I haven't watched any television today, but I really hope that the national media gets a hold of this and runs with it. Casey Anthony steals her "molestation" story from a South Park episode. :floorlaugh: I hope the creators of South Park jump on this so fast! Part of writing a book, when writing about fact, is to make sure your facts are correct... the fact is that Casey Anthony stole someone else's "creative work" and used it as her own and Jose was stupid enough to publish it.

O/T

Today is also the one year anniversary of when a young man lost his life in Fullerton, CA. It would have been nice if the media covered that story.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, fca has stole a lot of things in the past, what's new, hu? Blame it on 'the illness'.

When you really think about it... Casey is the worst liar in the history of the world! She doesn't have an original thought in her brain. Her lies are so easily disproven, but she gets away with it because she will always have someone there to enable her.

When the media catches on to this little stunt by Casey, Jose is going to be the laughing stalk of the world! And I really do hope South Park sues the pocket squares off of him!

And there are kudo's all over the place at Hal's Blog for you know who!!!

Hahahaha - Steve Helling - ya had your chance to be first off the mark and blew it big time...

............Thank you Hal! I'm printing out this blog and framing it!! Kaki posted it above but here it is again - http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...ok-does-it-make-casey-anthony-look-worse.html

All of a sudden I'm having a great day again today!!! As someone very recently said - never underestimate the power of one person (and her keyboard) - we've just witnessed two very fine examples.
:bump:

I still haven't watched it. But I would love to know what the episode # is? Is there any way to find out that information. Maybe it would be as simple as contacting the WGA to find out all the information I need to know. I really don't want to watch it or read Jose's book, but if it really is the same -- I would have no problem trying to track down the original writer?

It Sneezes Milk (Season 9, Episode 7)

Eek, A Penis! (Season 12, Episode 5)

Warning - clicking the above takes you to the videos, so if you want to keep your virgin eyes, don't click!

She'd tell Jose that the South Park creators tapped into her subconscious while she was having those vivid dreams in jail remembering the sexual abuse and stole her story.

:waitasec: Is that where this Secret Cosmic Intelligence work comes in?

:ufo:

:worms:

Dont get too happy, peeps. Cindy will just say she and george watched south park all the time.

When you really think about it... Casey is the worst liar in the history of the world! She doesn't have an original thought in her brain. Her lies are so easily disproven, but she gets away with it because she will always have someone there to enable her.

When the media catches on to this little stunt by Casey, Jose is going to be the laughing stalk of the world! And I really do hope South Park sues the pocket squares off of him!

I'd be happy with SP writers just using the situation to make a point...that JB was a fool for his client. Neither JB or it would have recourse because it's SP's work to begin with, and they can do whatever they please with it.

Omg. Now I know what those jail house letters meant when she said she sneezed every time God gave her a message. Ahhhhhh choo

FTLOG we are now in her mind and understanding how she thinks. :truce: I wonder how many more connections we could find sleuthing the book!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fruit