Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
omg! i don't watch south park... i'm gonna google it quick. imagine that lol

There is a link a page or so back - the one with the adult content warning...
Let me have a look and I'll post the post #

There it is - one page back Strawberry/#1554

And there are kudo's all over the place at Hal's Blog for you know who!!!

Hahahaha - Steve Helling - ya had your chance to be first off the mark and blew it big time...

............Thank you Hal! I'm printing out this blog and framing it!! Kaki posted it above but here it is again - http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...ok-does-it-make-casey-anthony-look-worse.html

All of a sudden I'm having a great day again today!!! As someone very recently said - never underestimate the power of one person (and her keyboard) - we've just witnessed two very fine examples.

OMG! Thank you Kaki!!

Strawberry! A_News_Junkie - look at the Hal blog kaki just posted above me!!!!
It's hit the media....bwahahahaha!

I know! I commented myself about CM getting the GA quote wrong..I posted more than once cuz I didn't think it went through. Then I saw someone mention South Park! LOL

I'm not real good at posting but let me say he went on a crazy rant about the opening statment and Bozo not planning on any proof what so ever.

I hope PattyG is recording this for those that can not watch.

--------------
Hi! For those who may not know, Vinnie was a Prosecutor at one time. Dont have a link. I read it on HLN quite awhile ago...he should be one now, he's good!!!:woohoo:

I know! I commented myself about CM getting the GA quote wrong..I posted more than once cuz I didn't think it went through. Then I saw someone mention South Park! LOL

Yup - I was reading and cheering!!!

We've got two STARS in da house today!!!

It was really really easy for me to figure out where he got the heads up!!:floorlaugh:

Bless him for running with it......

Dang it! I missed it

I think I have it saved in my DVR - if Patty G doesn't upload anything from IS today, I will try to do it later or tomorrow for ya! Hey, I heard thru the grapevine we are partners in crime and Hal picked up the story!!!!!!!! Good job spreading the word!!!!!

:cheers::takeabow::blowkiss::party::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks2:

Yes a really fine job of sleuthing - First A_News_Junkie for making the connection and ....er...(TOS) posting - yes, that's it ...and to Strawberry for her tweeting madness.....

Fantastic Job to Both of You - Congrats!

But, their PR group only knows how to cut and paste, all the comments are the exact same wording...

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I was actually talking about the mass flooding of appearances (imo, attack) in the tv media, but it works for the book reviews as well, I guess.

I know one thing, after trying to watch something of interest on tv and trying to rest, all I've been hearing is this junk in the box everywhere across the stations for the better part of the day! Like I said before, if they can't get some teeny, simple, little info right, like the make and model of a car GA owned, what makes any one of us think there is something of immediate importance or truth in reading any more of the drivel? I know what probably will happen next. Some of the mistakes will be blamed on poor miscommunicaton on the publisher's part and bla bla. imo.

Btw, Now can you understand why I didn't want to put the degrading info up about GA?

THERE ARE NO MERITS TO THIS DRIVEL OF A BOOK

Looks like she's gotten her fantasy life and reality blurred again. Makes it all the more funnier that he choose to believe it. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Looks like the joke was on him. He must not of done his homework on this one.

Just watched this. OMG!! Jose is going to look like the fool again. :woohoo: Everything that comes out of that mouth is made up from some movie she saw or some book she read. FCA thinks she's smart, but we all know the truth! She's an Idiot!

I was actually talking about the mass flooding of appearances (imo, attack) in the tv media, but it works for the book reviews as well, I guess.

I know one thing, after trying to watch something of interest on tv and trying to rest, all I've been hearing is this junk in the box everywhere across the stations for the better part of the day! Like I said before, if they can't get some teeny, simple, little info right, like the make and model of a car GA owned, what makes any one of us think there is something of immediate importance or truth in reading any more of the drivel? I know what probably will happen next. Some of the mistakes will be blamed on poor miscommunicaton on the publisher's part and bla bla. imo.

Btw, Now can you understand why I didn't want to put the degrading info up about GA?

THERE ARE NO MERITS TO THIS DRIVEL OF A BOOK

Keep reading Big Momma - you'll have the last laugh and read Hal's blog - Baez has been "outed' and we are having a good time about it.

If bayouland was here - we'd be having drinks all around!

Just watched this. OMG!! Jose is going to look like the fool again. :woohoo: Everything that comes out of that mouth is made up from some movie she saw or some book she read. FCA thinks she's smart, but we all know the truth! She's an Idiot!

can someone supply the link to the south park episode that everyone is
talking about
Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads