Sidebar Discussion #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh LG I tell ya...if I didnt just get out of the hospital I would be drinking right now ...this book I tell ya....he doesn't even know what he said in the last chapter let alone the last paragraph it is insane...and when I am done if anyone wants to borrow my copy.. orange highlighted parts included let me know....

for 2 days, 3/4 of the post in this thread was me ranting about the time line and how awful the book was...

i cannot tell you how many times i re read alot of it.. and It dont get better ...
then you go read the 5 star reviews and they all say how wonderful it is.. Im telling this book will suck you into a black hole of confusion and having to re read depo.s etc... lol.

hmm he hired himself a "confidential" computer expert...josh restivo was he a witness??? anyone know for sure???

No, he did not testify

Here's your answer
http://joshrestivo.com/casey-anthony-verdict Part 1

http://joshrestivo.com/casey-anthony-verdict-pt-2 Part 2

snipped

"So I’ve been consulting for the Casey Anthony defense team in stealth mode.

I worked primarily with Mr. Baez on the Anthony matter though I’ve also had limited communication with Mr. Slabaugh.

My involvement was limited, of course, to consulting on electronic evidence brought into the case.

on pg 181 "the records show that from 9:00 am continuously until 10:59 pm she was on facebook and myspace. She was researching outfits worn by shot girls in clubs, going to Victoria's Secret, Frederick's of Hollywood and other sites featuring sexy outfits, shot girl outfits and Tila Tequilla" OMG DUDE do you read your own stuff???? huh she was so upset she tried frantically to call her mother etc....really does that make sense any of it??? and BTW dumbaerse we know she was no CONTINUOUSLY on til 10:59 pm cause she was at blockbuster on tape....and what in between sobs she went to Victorias and Fredericks wow that girl can power thru I tell ya

its suppost to be till 10:59 am i think.. I never noticed that it said till 10:59 pm.. hahahahahaha...

but the worse of it.. i this all made me go back and read the shrinks depo's

and casey told them both that she had slept till after 9am then her dad woke her up... .. sooo none of his story makes sense.. .... because she was up at 6:52 flirting on aol chat.. which she doent have.. .. lol

Signing out for awhile. Love to all of you. Will lurk now and then. Will return if I even hear one smidgeon of an iota of justice coming this baby's way. Until then, can't stomach FCA and any of her so-called team any longer. Been waiting way too long.

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: I like my version better - this T-T-T- ermmm.."Tome" swirling around the toilet.....:giggle: ..... :innocent:

Seriously it going to cost him a small fortune to do a big enough buyback to get those numbers back up. I'll guess he's working on it....desperately....:please:....ermm - that would be him...not me...

Just for you Logical! LOL Your words are so picturesque that it just inspires me! LOL

InthecrapperwithKC1.jpg

Yes, but Hal is on the right side! He knows a shyster when he sees one, which is more than Geraldo, Barbara and Piers can say.
Hal published that video of Dominick Brascio interview and that helped send it viral..

Oh Yes, I know that! He has been from the first - and some of his columns about Jose and FCA have been beauts! I love him! :rocker:

THANK GOODNESS -- I finished it in time! NOW NOBODY CUT THE SUPER THWART CAKE TILL WE GET THERE -- but at this rate, it won't be long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :floorlaugh: :rocker: :floorlaugh:

Thwartedsupercake_Animation.gif

A_News_Junkie - What a B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L SIGHT

I guess it was easier to write Dr Lee quit due to peer pressure instead of saying Dr Lee wanted Baez to pay him $8000 for??/what was it? a report? a deposition? testifying at the trial?

ERMMMM - LYING??? :waitasec:

I have a vision of Jose’s book, the Felon and a toilet. I see the felon bobbing for the book like she is bobbing for apples. If only a picture of that existed, it could be fun. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

GET OUT OF MY HEAD SLEUTHTHETRUTH!!!!!!!! IT IS GETTING CROWED IN HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

InthecrapperwithKC1.jpg

You know - this case has been so sad that most of us who followed it closely would have had a hard time even getting up in the morning after the verdict.:what:

Fortunately the ongoing goon squad that came with the case has sure given us a lot of laughs over the last four years...:floorlaugh:

You know - this case has been so sad that most of us who followed it closely would have had a hard time even getting up in the morning after the verdict.:what:

Fortunately the ongoing goon squad that came with the case has sure given us a lot of laughs over the last four years...:floorlaugh:

So True

No, he did not testify

Here's your answer
http://joshrestivo.com/casey-anthony-verdict Part 1

http://joshrestivo.com/casey-anthony-verdict-pt-2 Part 2

snipped

"So I’ve been consulting for the Casey Anthony defense team in stealth mode.

I worked primarily with Mr. Baez on the Anthony matter though I’ve also had limited communication with Mr. Slabaugh.

My involvement was limited, of course, to consulting on electronic evidence brought into the case.

Interesting article about Mr. Restivo:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:g6V58Hds1r0J:www.pubdef.org/2008/09/24/reed-calls-on-slay-to-fire-it-dept-head/+&cd=7&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Alif Terranson founded United Forensics Corporation in 2004.

“We had interface to some of the most sensitive things the city touches: Regis, law enforcement, we controlled the interaction, the routing,” he said. “There is nothing in the City of St. Louis networking that we did not have some form of control…In some cases absolute total control.”

Terranson is a convicted felon. His ex-business partner, Josh Restivo, was a high school drop out who may have stretched the truth on his resume.

Restivo implied he graduated from the prestigious Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois, and Public School 4 in New Jersey. Our investigation showed neither was true.

Quality witnesses JB finds...

The five stars folks are back pushing really really hard - managed to get the number up to 984 but forgot the book count which has fallen to 22...:floorlaugh: only a couple of them are back so I guess not everybody's cheque cleared...

Great find Karma!
Unfortunately, I couldn't open it either...my virus scan "Threat was Blocked" Exploit JavaScript Obfuscation(1494)

Odd - my virus protection did not detect anything.... time to run a full scan!

ETA: You could probably view it safely via google cache:
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:g6V58Hds1r0J:www.pubdef.org/2008/09/24/reed-calls-on-slay-to-fire-it-dept-head/+&cd=7&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Shortened article from ksdk.com:
http://www.ksdk.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=155986

Computer Firm Under Probe Still Had City Ties
5:07 PM, Sep 26, 2008

By: Leisa Zigman

KSDK -- The I-Team has confirmed the City of St. Louis still had owners of a computer company, under police investigation, in charge of its website, Stlouiscity.com.

It's unclear why the city allowed United Forensics to control one of its two servers.

United Forensics had been owned by Alif Terrenson and Josh Restivo.

I-T experts say, the owners,a convicted felon and high school drop out, theoretically could have hijacked half of all the city's information.

City officials say that was not done. The change in supervision was made after the I-Team told officials this new information.

The head of the city's I-T department is on leave pending the outcome of disciplinary proceedings.

Earlier this week the I-Team revealed serious questions about the pricey contract with United Forensics and how more than 1.6 million tax payer dollars were spent.

A state audit and police investigation have been launched.

not sure when jose hired this josh computer guy.. but if you google him.. some interesting things come up
like his house being repo'ed 11/18/2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member