Sidebar Discussion #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
last night on GR's show he asked how the inappropriate relationship rumors were viewed by the Mrs. JB said she knows better and is very secure. GR said: "that's a good thing, because she's Cuban"

It seems longer when you add thirty one days to it, but Tony and Casey had only been dating seventeen days when she killed Caylee. Tony says that twice during that time, Casey couldn't stay and had to go home because of Caylee.

I wonder if Cindy told Casey she wasn't going to babysit anymore on Fathers day, and when she didn't answer Casey's call the next day Casey showed her that she is a spiteful *****?
Poor Caylee dead and dumped because Cindy wouldn't answer the phone. That has to be hell knowing that.

Baez, in his opening statement says Casey told him that George said "look at what you've done" while holding a dead Caylee, but I remember another story. Lee told LE that Cindy said"what have you done" when the police were on their way during the 911 calls. Did a light bulb go off in Cindy's head when she heard those words come out of Jose's mouth? Another one of Casey half truths?

Keep talking Jose. Keep talking.

BBM: That is exactly what I believe happened.

People who do not believe it could be this simple say it makes no sense because if Casey wanted a social life and Caylee got in the way of that, she could have just given custody to a ready and willing Cindy.

But not Casey! Nope. No way would she give Cindy what Cindy wanted most!

Casey wanted to come and go as she pleased, and she had (IMO) always been jealous of her daughter. Add to that her anger at Cindy during that time, and tragedy ensued.

Little Caylee's death was the best way Casey had to stick it to Cindy.

So is anyone seeing any parallels here?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/07/1...merman-molested-her-as-child/?test=latestnews

Sex-abuse sells! Since it worked for Baez, now the prosecutors seem to have found a way to see if it works for them too....:banghead:

If this is true, then I can understand why this woman may want to pursue charges, but what does it have to do with the case against Zimmerman at the moment?

For the $$$ ? National Enquirer, Globe, TMZ..... they all pay well for exclusives...
He was a child when this allegedly happened. Can't imagine what she thinks she can do to him now unless she figures it's all the revenge she can expect..

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/07/1...merman-molested-her-as-child/?test=latestnews

Sex-abuse sells! Since it worked for Baez, now the prosecutors seem to have found a way to see if it works for them too....:banghead:

If this is true, then I can understand why this woman may want to pursue charges, but what does it have to do with the case against Zimmerman at the moment?

In this day of rapid fire dissemination of allegations the defense teams have learned it's advantageous to get those stories out quick. It used to be that they were held for the mitigation phase.

And, back in those "olden days," if a six and eight-year old were caught "playing doctor" ~ they both got spanked. If one told on the other, the offender got in trouble. This is not sexual molestation, IMO, but grasping.

Not being unsympathetic of anyone who is a victim of molestation but I do find it odd that this claim is coming out now. And, if they were both children when this allegedly happened I am not sure what legal recourse, if any, this woman has. Statute of limitations may be a factor, depending on what actually occurred. And both being children when it happened is usually quite a different situation than a man molesting a child, in more ways than just legally.

Yes, I certainly wasn't trying to belittle or ignore any pain this woman may be feeling - it just seems to me to be such an inappropriate time to get yourself a headline at a major media site.

It seems longer when you add thirty one days to it, but Tony and Casey had only been dating seventeen days when she killed Caylee. Tony says that twice during that time, Casey couldn't stay and had to go home because of Caylee.

I wonder if Cindy told Casey she wasn't going to babysit anymore on Fathers day, and when she didn't answer Casey's call the next day Casey showed her that she is a spiteful *****?

Poor Caylee dead and dumped because Cindy wouldn't answer the phone. That has to be hell knowing that.

Baez, in his opening statement says Casey told him that George said "look at what you've done" while holding a dead Caylee, but I remember another story. Lee told LE that Cindy said"what have you done" when the police were on their way during the 911 calls. Did a light bulb go off in Cindy's head when she heard those words come out of Jose's mouth? Another one of Casey half truths?

Keep talking Jose. Keep talking.

I brought that up -up thread - except wasn't the argument about money and the grandparents stolen money in particular? Are we sure they were even "speaking" when CA left for work?
I just can't imagine that FCA would be calling CA to ask her to babysit after that kind of a row...

By-azz is in the news again today: :banghead:

Accordiing to USA Today, but about the Zimmerman case, 16 July 2012:

"...Recordings released Monday included 145 phone calls Zimmerman had while in jail.

In one conversation Zimmerman spoke with an unidentified person who told him that Zimmerman's friend and defender Frank Taaffe said that "he has an interested party" who was willing to pay for his legal defense as long as Jose Baez was co-counsel.

Baez represented Casey Anthony, the Florida woman who was tried and acquitted in the 2008 death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, last summer.

Zimmerman quotes O'Mara as saying, "if you want him to be co-counsel just have him be your counsel because I will excuse myself."
Zimmerman in the recording said, "I told him no, absolutely not." "

Here is the entire article: http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/story/2012-07-16/zimmerman-abuse-prosecutor-trayvon/56253714/1

Say what? A Florida defense attorney allegedly does not wish to work with the esteemed Jose Baez, self-proclaimed forensics expert and one of the most sought-after attorneys in the country???

How can that be?

I brought that up -up thread - except wasn't the argument about money and the grandparents stolen money in particular? Are we sure they were even "speaking" when CA left for work?
I just can't imagine that FCA would be calling CA to ask her to babysit after that kind of a row...

From the sound of things at the time, I doubt they were speaking when CA left for work. But I have a strong feeling that that kind of thing happened between the two of them from time to time, and I doubt it would have stopped Casey from asking Cindy to babysit. Phone records do show that she tried calling Cindy several times late that afternoon, calls that went unanswered. Cindy may have not been ready to talk to Casey but it appears Casey wanted something from Cindy that day.

I'm sure that money was brought up, but I think Cindy grew more and more pissed at Casey coming in late from "work" and then Casey texting and not taking care of Caylee when she got home and that was what set things off. Cindy may of had a plan to teach Casey a lesson by not being around for Casey to use the next day and that was one reason she didn't answer Casey's calls. She knew if she did Casey would leave Caylee behind for a tired Cindy to take care of again. Looking at the Cindy Casey relationship I think Casey thought Cindy didn't mean it because Cindy always let Casey slide on by with stealing and lying before and so to her it was no big deal to expect Cindy do any differently.

In one statement Cindy says Casey was going to swim with her and Caylee when she came in but it was to cool and she handed Caylee off to Casey for a bath. Cindy was the one left behind to put the pool ladder up. With the accidental drowning story Casey places Caylee's death on Cindy's shoulders. Is that what Casey has over Cindy now?

Where' s the bar. I just watched the msnbc show. I need a strong drink. Bourbon and ginger ale if you please.

Yes, I certainly wasn't trying to belittle or ignore any pain this woman may be feeling - it just seems to me to be such an inappropriate time to get yourself a headline at a major media site.

I think her point was that the family had issues with blacks and that she had personal issues with GZ herself. She called right away and reported this right after his arrest. While MOM tried to keep it from becoming public the judge decided to release it. In her mind she feels she was a victim of GZ. In her mind she obviously feels TM was also a victim of GZ and as an adult she felt compelled to report how the family felt about blacks. What happened to her has nothing to do with TM? How the family felt about black families does. She really has no control over what the state releases or when they choose to release it. I feel bad for her for in a way because playing doctor or not she was a victim of a bully. But I really think her point was that she felt GZ was profiling TM because he was black. jmo

Say what? A Florida defense attorney allegedly does not wish to work with the esteemed Jose Baez, self-proclaimed forensics expert and one of the most sought-after attorneys in the country???

How can that be?

Is he also a chemist?:floorlaugh:

How can that be?

AND a high profile accused says "No way Jose!" ? :floorlaugh:

To me that is even funnier!

I'm sure that money was brought up, but I think Cindy grew more and more pissed at Casey coming in late from "work" and then Casey texting and not taking care of Caylee when she got home and that was what set things off. Cindy may of had a plan to teach Casey a lesson by not being around for Casey to use the next day and that was one reason she didn't answer Casey's calls. She knew if she did Casey would leave Caylee behind for a tired Cindy to take care of again. Looking at the Cindy Casey relationship I think Casey thought Cindy didn't mean it because Cindy always let Casey slide on by with stealing and lying before and so to her it was no big deal to expect Cindy do any differently.

In one statement Cindy says Casey was going to swim with her and Caylee when she came in but it was to cool and she handed Caylee off to Casey for a bath. Cindy was the one left behind to put the pool ladder up. With the accidental drowning story Casey places Caylee's death on Cindy's shoulders. Is that what Casey has over Cindy now?

No. IMO the documents indicate that Casey and Cindy were arguing about even more than Casey's sloughing off her child care responsibilities. There was also the fresh reminder of Casey's stealing from Cindy's parents.

But the big No is because, IMO, there was no pool drowning at all. (Besides, even if Casey's lie were true ~ Casey was responsible for Caylee on the 16th ~ Cindy was at work.)

Any other assignment of blame is purely fictional, IMO.

Bah! I don't care how mad Cindy was at FCA - IMO there was no way Cindy left the Ladder up. She was always in overdo mode when it came to Caylee.

No. IMO the documents indicate that Casey and Cindy were arguing about even more than Casey's sloughing off her child care responsibilities. There was also the fresh reminder of Casey's stealing from Cindy's parents.

But the big No is because, IMO, there was no pool drowning at all. (Besides, even if Casey's lie were true ~ Casey was responsible for Caylee on the 16th ~ Cindy was at work.)

Thank you ExpectingUnicorns - I was just sitting here banging my hand on my desk and saying outloud to my computer screen - why the blankedy blank are we going for page after page even entertaining the notion of a drowning?

This was no drowning unless FCA held that poor child under the water on purpose! Just because Baez says it is so in his completely ridiculous O/S and his even more ridiculous book - we keep discussing it as if it happened or there is a possibility it happened. Duct tape, triple bagged, stinking car trunk, no 911 call, a swamp of a grave and a happy happy ex-mother. Three years of doc sleuthing and we come to this?

Geez! :banghead:

:whoosh:
I think her point was that the family had issues with blacks and that she had personal issues with GZ herself. She called right away and reported this right after his arrest. While MOM tried to keep it from becoming public the judge decided to release it. In her mind she feels she was a victim of GZ. In her mind she obviously feels TM was also a victim of GZ and as an adult she felt compelled to report how the family felt about blacks. What happened to her has nothing to do with TM? How the family felt about black families does. She really has no control over what the state releases or when they choose to release it. I feel bad for her for in a way because playing doctor or not she was a victim of a bully. But I really think her point was that she felt GZ was profiling TM because he was black. jmo

.................. :whoosh: ................. sorry

May have something to do with this from the artical:

Prosecutors would seek to admit it as evidence of Zimmerman's allegedly violent history, while defense attorneys would seek to keep it out of evidence.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/07/1...d-her-as-child/?test=latestnews#ixzz20qilrTau

I wish there was one web site that discussions on this fish wrapper of a book was discussed with the authors. Wouldn't it be wonderful if we were able to stop the lies as soon as they can be proven as false? Look how many we have uncovered already, but jb doesn't have to answer to them. Maybe some media person will actually read here before doing an interview and will ask the good questions. I just want to see him try to squirm out of his statements.

This is a wonderful idea. It seems so much more practical than trying to write a book to challenge his published fantasies. It would be free, available to all, an anonymous compilation of linked facts that disprove all of his false allegations. It could be linked, linked and relinked under the comments section of any online site that mentions his book.

I'm sure it would be picked up quickly by the media as a "first of its kind" and example of the public outcry against Baez's egocentric, self aggrandizing book.

I think several issues were in the mix.

I don't believe the accidental pool drowning story, but Cindy wants us to because of her lies and the Caylee on the ladder and at the door photos.

I don't think it took Casey very long to blame Cindy in the "accidental drowning" story when it came around. All Casey had to do was ask Cindy if she was sure she put the ladder away. All Casey had to do was make Cindy think that she, Cindy, was the reason Caylee was dead. To raise that reasonable doubt in Cindy's mind. Then it's not Casey who outright killed Caylee, but Cindy who screwed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mygalacticmother