Sidebar Discussion

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please tell me you didn't actually donate!!!! That's just more money for the A's to live off of!

Aedrys??? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? are you seriously asking me that question??
of COURSE NOT!! PLEASE!!!!! :banghead::banghead:
when I clicked on DONATE just to see if they were ready to take donations, I pasted in quotes what I saw. I was being facetious about "how is my donation going to light the way for Caylee??" PLEASE.

http://www.cayleesfund.org/donate.html

I clicked on the DONATE button, wonder how my donation is going to light the way for Caylee??? no one lit a light for her while she was laying in the swamp, and from what I read of today's interview, CA knew she was already dead so no reason to go get her body and bring her home. I really should not look at that website, it is killing me right now. IMO, MOO, etc.

"Charitable Donations:
Your Kindness and Support Will Continue To Light The Way For Caylee......."

BBM
OMG, OMG...Light the way to Caylee's grandparents bank account???
Off to read there.
We need a thread for this.

Here's JVM from last night thanks to PattyG! It has Mark Eiglarsh and Brad Conway and is actually quite entertaining!! JVM looks like she is ready to come across the screen when Mark Eiglarsh says the interview was "HO HUM"!:floorlaugh:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mpw7gOvBOUs"]Anthony Clan: Issues 9/13/11 Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JU-485J-oeA"]Anthony Clan: Issues 9/13/11 Part 2 - YouTube[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWJA-4l68eE"]Anthony Clan: Issues 9/13/11 Part 3 - YouTube[/ame]

ETA-I NEVER thought I would agree with Janie weintraub (in part 2) but miracle of miracles-I do!!:fence:

Aedrys??? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? are you seriously asking me that question??
of COURSE NOT!! PLEASE!!!!! :banghead::banghead:
when I clicked on DONATE just to see if they were ready to take donations, I pasted in quotes what I saw. I was being facetious about "how is my donation going to light the way for Caylee??" PLEASE.

Oh thank God. LOL. I am so sorry. I'm not feeling well today and the GA and CA interview hasn't helped. Sorry!!!! I'll never question you again! LOL

Get this people. The home page, donation page and comment or question page is all I could get to work. I'm so tempted to write a comment.

Oh thank God. LOL. I am so sorry. I'm not feeling well today and the GA and CA interview hasn't helped. Sorry!!!! I'll never question you again! LOL

not a problem :innocent: also, sorry you are not feeling well... I guess I don't post here that much, and I should not assume you know my position on anything about the trial or the A's. But I do post occasionally and REST ASSURED, I would NEVER donate to the A's retirement fund!! :floorlaugh:
IMO, MOO

not a problem :innocent: also, sorry you are not feeling well... I guess I don't post here that much, and I should not assume you know my position on anything about the trial or the A's. But I do post occasionally and REST ASSURED, I would NEVER donate to the A's retirement fund!! :floorlaugh:
IMO, MOO

Oh I know your position, that's why I was shocked when you said you pressed the donate button! But I should have realized you never said you actually donated, LOL.

And oooh, they have a working comment section on their foundation site! SO TEMPTING!!!! That was a bad thing for them to do to have that!

The Official Jeffrey Ashton Page
Still here just busy, book is ramping up nearing completion..had lunch with Linda today, she is well. adjusting to life post casey. She got nice promotion at work so she is learning the ropes of a new job. Frank got promoted too. He is doing homicides full time.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Official-Jeffrey-Ashton-Page/167094923356300?sk=wall
Good to see Caylee's team is doing well post Casey!!:fence:

http://www.cayleesfund.org/

O.K. Loaded up on my BP medicine and clicked on the Purpose button on this website. VERY ODD INDEED, mentions Caylee's mother the felon, her grandparents, uncle, her birth, death, the TRIAL resulting in the NG verdict. NOTHING about CAYLEE HERSELF. WHAT SHE LIKED TO DO, HER favorite foods, TV shows, movies, music, NOTHING ABOUT CAYLEE!!! THESE PEOPLE KILL ME!! they also tell about CA's call to 911, etc. WHAT DOES ANY OF THIS HAVE TO DO WITH THE PURPOSE OF THIS FOUNDATION??? AND YES< I AM YELLING THIS !!!!!

I cannot look there any more right now. I need a break. MOO

MOO

I just made the mistake of looking at their site. I am so nauseated because I know who these people are, yet with that page if someone didn't know them, they'd probably like them. I'm not ever going back to it.

I also didn't notice a working comment section. There was an opinion one, but it kept going back to the Florida Statute for Grandparents Rights when I clicked. And hmpf, a grandparent of the month section. And it's not working, what a surprise.

snippets from http://www.cayleesfund.org/

Mission Statement: CayleesFund.org was founded on four basic goals:

1. Focusing on promoting processes to educate the public about grandparents&#8217; rights with regard to their grandchildren.

BBM: The Anthony's should NEVER EVER be "spokespersons" for "Grandparents Rights" ... I said this before and I will say it again -- it would like having Michael Vic as a "spokesperson" for "Animal Rights" ...

MOO ...

Purpose: Caylee Marie Anthony was born August 9, 2005 and died June 16, 2008 ...

JUNE 16, 2008 -- so WHEN and HOW did the Anthony's determine this date -- especially when they claimed for months and years that Caylee was still alive ?

Oh ... one more thing ... FWIW ... the address of the "Fund" is Mark Lippman's -- so I guess he is still around ... I guess he is waiting on the BIG pay-out from the Phil McGraw Show ...

MOO ...

ETA: The "Fund's" website also mentions the FELON ! ugh....

http://www.cayleesfund.org/donate.html

I clicked on the DONATE button, wonder how my donation is going to light the way for Caylee??? no one lit a light for her while she was laying in the swamp, and from what I read of today's interview, CA knew she was already dead so no reason to go get her body and bring her home. I really should not look at that website, it is killing me right now. IMO, MOO, etc.

"Charitable Donations:
Your Kindness and Support Will Continue To Light The Way For Caylee......."

Light the way home my azz....

Light the way home? The night her little body was finally found in the swamp, these people didn't even GO home to turn the light on, did they? Choosing instead to have their limo take them to the Ritz Carlton for crab puffs.

Light the way home? When her remains were released, these people didn't even BRING her home. Choosing instead to leave her little body's remains, for weeks, in a cardboard box at a funeral home.

Seriously Aedrys - I think what you need to do is line up all those drinks you felt like having, knock them back - have a nice nap and the world will look a whole lot better when you wake up! Too much stress my dear! :blowkiss:

HUH? The home page and purpose pages talk about grandparent's rights in Florida, mainly visitation. Caylee lived in their home. WTH?!? That has nothing to do with murdered children.

Must be the fever. lol Happens every time. jmo

In light of the announcement that JB has been retained in the Gary Giordano case as an
"expert I-Phone message reading and message regurgitation forensic consultant", wouldn't it be just grand if he ended up calling upon some of the exact same experts that the SAO used in the KC case?

I mean, he's got all their email addresses and phone numbers already.

What's next......offering help to Joran VdS??

HUH? The home page and purpose pages talk about grandparent's rights in Florida, mainly visitation. Caylee lived in their home. WTH?!? That has nothing to do with murdered children.

IMO....at some point CA probably did inquire about her rights to custody and visitation of Caylee if she booted KC out. She was probably told that there wasn't much that the state could do to force KC to allow access to Caylee.

So.....in true CA style...."we'll show them it's all their fault!".

JMO

LE found blood on a rock. Ironic since she was suppose to have been out snorkeling in the water. If it's where I think it is the currents are pretty rough there. Not a place to snorkel but a great place for the currents to carry someone out to sea.

I wish someone would start a thread. This could get really interesting. Help with forensic evidence...now that would be funny if it weren't so tragic. There is also a video where they stopped right before she disappeared and he was bringing in drinks from the car. Who goes to a restaurant and brings there own drinks? Who drinks volka and OJ and then goes out snorkeling in the late afternoon. The fish usually are looking for food around that time. jmo

LampChop - if you are talking about a thread for Robyn Gardner case - there is a thread:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=148948"]MD ARUBA - Robyn Gardner, 35, Maryland woman missing in Aruba, 2 August 2011 - #5 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

this is already #5 of this case, so you'll have to go back on the "Missing Forum Discussion" link and find the start!

Cayleesfund.org

How about that happy font they are using?
Caylee's Fund? Another slap to Caylee's face. That fund will never benefit Caylee or any other child for that matter.
Something about Florida's lack of grandparents rights. How about these GRANDPARENTS using their 5th admendment rights and shut up, close shop, dry up and blow away.
I swear I'm going to send them some monopoly money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor