Sidebar Discussion

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On Geraldo's fb page where he does Q&A he thinks JB needs to distance himself from
KC and this trial. He said he can be very successful in the future so it is imperative.
Wonder what KC thinks when she reads that. She knows she is responsible for his fame or whatever you want to call it. I wonder when she will rebel, it has only been 2.5 months since she was released. I would imagine this life of freedom or whatever you want to call it is getting really old. I bet she wants the real thing. Freedom no stings attached. Freedom =party, men, clothes, car w/ gas card, no more gas cans for this girl:)

I guess that explains why CM has been doing all the hearings. JB left him holding the bag! LOL

If one of your children drove in right now and you went outside and smelled death on their car, and their history was stealing money and lieing about jobs, and there were no grandchildren present, would your mind go right to..my daughter killed one of her kids?
You might think they had run over an animal. What bothers me is this statement was never made by either parent. GA when at the tow yard said please God, let my grandaughter or daughter not be in this trunk. CA says on the 3rd 911 call..smells like theres been a dead body in the **** car. Both suspected foul play, both took part in cleaning the car...then GA goes to work and so does CA and LA. CA tracks down FCA and LA is at the house when CA and FCA gets there. They go to work finding out what was going on.

IMO...CA was not acting during the last 911 call and we can tell listening to it that GA had just walked in on a mess. Sometime after that is when the cover up started. From what I saw..GA & LA were the least to lie and CA and FCA were the ones doing most of the lying. FCA started with her lies to cover up what she had done. At some point CA went onto cover up mode and started twisting the truth and eventually out and out lieing. LA and GA were told to go along or keep quiet...JMO

Since I've never smelled a dead body, I'm not sure I would know what the smell is. I've heard people say that you'd know instinctively but I'm not sure. I know a dead animal smell very well thanks to some redneck neighbors, their dead cat, a hot July in the early 1980s, and a junk pile on their property..but I digress. I've heard the two smells are not the same.

The fact that we are still discussing the possibility of GA having been involved in the cover up only serves to prove how well Baez's tactics worked out.

Anyway last night I had a dream about KC. I woke up feeling a bit scared, lol. KC was giving a speech in some big building and she kept saying " Daddy, I don't care about my weight, we can go check my weight right now, daddy" I ran out of the building asking people if they'd take me away before KC got outside.

Needless to say, I've spent a little too much time thinking about this case ;)

I think men deal with guilt in a different way. A man feels guilty when they let their family down, don't provide a certain lifstyle, don't earn a certain amount of money. They feel guilt if they let their spouse down, they are not the man their expected to be, they don't protect their children like they should. This is what GA put in his suicide note. Whether it was a real attempt or put on, GA did list what he felt guilty about.
How they deal with the guilt is important.

The fact that we are still discussing the possibility of GA having been involved in the cover up only serves to prove how well Baez's tactics worked out.

Anyway last night I had a dream about KC. I woke up feeling a bit scared, lol. KC was giving a speech in some big building and she kept saying " Daddy, I don't care about my weight, we can go check my weight right now, daddy" I ran out of the building asking people if they'd take me away before KC got outside.

Haha! This weekend I dreamed about CA!! :lol: My cell phone rang and I looked down and it said "Cindy Anthony" which of course meant she was in my phone contacts. I called her back and she said how could you be talking about me like that? George and I are here in town for a grief conference and want to see you. Then CA came in and talked on and on and I was sooo apologetic. :waitasec: I was freaked out when I woke up.

I agree with you localgirl. When I heard the DT's opening statement I knew that some of those lies mainly the molestation would stick to GA like glue. Not everyone knows the in's and out's of this case like we do. What a horrible thing to be accused off let alone dumping Caylee in the woods. I feel so bad for GA and agree with you that I know he had nothing to do with Caylee's death. It's so sad he now not only has to grieve for Caylee but also has to carry a "sexual predator" label on his forehead! I still can't believe that JB stooped so low.

TA
If GA was a molester, why was no proof found. This family was investigated, their computers checked. I don't think they searched GA bedroom, not sure about that. They did not find any proof on the computer that he even looked at *advertiser censored* otherwise the DT could have used that as evidence, right?
I have caught guys looking at *advertiser censored* at work but that doesn't make them molesters. There was no proof given at trial that he did anything to anyone. I see GA as a bit of a baby, way too sensitive for a man but a molester..no.
Capable of being involved in anything having to do with Caylee after her death..no...A little creepy, yes...but I think that comes from how he deals with guilt. Imagine if you had to sit in a public court room and be accused of molesting your daughter and your wife sitting beside you telling you, don't worry honey..it's all for the good of getting her off..think as it as saving her from the death penalty..your saving your daughters life........:twocents:

I can't believe his own daughter stooped that low because it was HER defense, JB couldn't say it unless FCA agreed to it! Shows how much she hates her dad...

All I dreamed about was eating spagetti and steak...I guess that tells you where my mind was at..I've failed at being a WSer.....:blushing:

Respectfully, I agree and disagree. I value your opinion very much but just can't shake off what I feel is hinky about GA.

After this, I promise no more posts on GA but first I want to say that I agree with all of you that GA had absolutely nothing to do with Caylee's death or disposal. I 100% believe that if anyone loved her, it was him. He is genuinely heart broken and it is obvious. I don't think he had a clue where her body was placed but I do think that there are indications however that he knew she was dead.

It doesn't have to do with defense manipulation. It has to do with the discrepancies in his different depositions. They simply don't agree. From the gas cans, to the duct tape, to the when he arrived home and learned Caylee was gone, there are numerous contradictions that make me very suspicious.

I am not writing this to try and change anyone's mind, I just simply want to point out the reasons why my opinion may differ.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/casey-anthony-murder-trial/the-anthony-encycliepedia/

Thanks.

Thank you for posting my old friend the hinky meter - such great work they did.
Okay - got it - George himself is hinky - that's a whole different kettle of fish..(hey what is it about fish in "expressions" and what are they doing in a kettle anyway?) Okay then a whole different subject.
The problem I see with discussing George along with this case is that too many peeps grab the idea and run with it, and all of a sudden - George is involved in the case and perhaps a major player.

Let's have a look at George - a middle aged man who to his wife and family is a failure. He can't keep a good job, he isn't working at anything that gives him a sense of pride, and he appears to be shut out of his family life because of his animosity to FCA. The only thing he has to love is Caylee.

But he's still a man. And here's where I think George has secrets I don't think he wants to come out in the dirty wash to the world. I think George "gets around". And I think like many middle aged men who are frustrated and know their youth is gone - look to other women and *advertiser censored* sites for ..well..we'll leave it there.

Sure I think in his soul he knew the smell in the trunk was the smell of death. Did he know it was Caylee or some other kind of no good business that FCA was mixed up in? Then when FCA was forced to come up with a story, I think he just could not let himself go there. Not whole heartedly to stand against the rest of his family who were all he really had. A man torn between his secrets, his loyalties and his desperation to belong. If the LE had welcomed him with open arms as a "brother" - the story might have turned out differently. But he was "seduced and abandoned" by them - they took what they needed and then cut him loose. So he belonged nowhere and the thing that made his life worthwhile was gone. A man is there to "protect his family and keep them safe". George failed at that and he knows it.

Sure, George is an odd one - no doubt. Too bad the Defense played him and the media. Same thing with Lee from my perspective...poked fun, threw out allegations - and we're surprised he was completely uncooperative? I wasn't.
All IMO of course.

Haha! This weekend I dreamed about CA!! :lol: My cell phone rang and I looked down and it said "Cindy Anthony" which of course meant she was in my phone contacts. I called her back and she said how could you be talking about me like that? George and I are here in town for a grief conference and want to see you. Then CA came in and talked on and on and I was sooo apologetic. :waitasec: I was freaked out when I woke up.

What on earth are you having for a snack before you go to bed????:floorlaugh:

I think men deal with guilt in a different way. A man feels guilty when they let their family down, don't provide a certain lifstyle, don't earn a certain amount of money. They feel guilt if they let their spouse down, they are not the man their expected to be, they don't protect their children like they should. This is what GA put in his suicide note. Whether it was a real attempt or put on, GA did list what he felt guilty about.
How they deal with the guilt is important.

Maybe I should read the whole thread before posting!!! Here I am writing a book down thread and you've already covered it and more!!!:waiting:

GA testified at the Grand Jury hearing and they indicted KC. Within a short period of time SA removed the DP from the table. After the remains were found the DP was put back on and GA started changing his story. He lied because he did not want his daughter to die, regardless of what she had done, he did not want her to die. This is why his deposition are full of lies. He did not start off lying only when he thought KC was going to die for her actions. jmo

Maybe I should read the whole thread before posting!!! Here I am writing a book down thread and you've already covered it and more!!!:waiting:

No way....:innocent:I'm NOT gonna finish THAT saying....:floorlaugh:

Who do you think I bounce off of.....:great:

This is why I can't shut my mind off..You guys shift it into high gear...:rocker:

BBM:

:eek::eek: It sounds to me like y'all are not dreaming -- but having some big bad nightmares !

:laughcry::laughcry:

Can I blame it on that dirty word.....menopause?.....:eek:

Whenever I hear the word menopause I think of my straight laced GP. If she ever cracked a smile her face would shatter - you know the type. We discussed menopause one day and then she asked if I was sexually active.

I said no - isn't the word - men-o-pause? I thought i was supposed to abstain until it was over. All I got was a "dirty look" - geez...(er ...sorry....too personal?)

If one of your children drove in right now and you went outside and smelled death on their car, and their history was stealing money and lieing about jobs, and there were no grandchildren present, would your mind go right to..my daughter killed one of her kids?
You might think they had run over an animal. What bothers me is this statement was never made by either parent. GA when at the tow yard said [/B]please God, let my grandaughter or daughter not be in this trunk. CA says on the 3rd 911 call..smells like theres been a dead body in the **** car. Both suspected foul play, both took part in cleaning the car...then GA goes to work and so does CA and LA. CA tracks down FCA and LA is at the house when CA and FCA gets there. They go to work finding out what was going on.

BBM
At some point early on when GA was talking about his silent/whispered prayer before the trunk was opened. I remember feeling that he threw his "daughter" in as an after thought. FCA was communicating with CA through out the 31 days and of course GA surely knew that so he knew FCA was alive. I'd go look for that video clip but there are so many that I don't want to wade through all of them, but maybe all of you know what I'm saying anyway and I'd love to read your thoughts on it.

BBM
At some point early on when GA was talking about his silent/whispered prayer before the trunk was opened. I remember feeling that he threw his "daughter" in as an after thought. FCA was communicating with CA through out the 31 days and of course GA surely knew that so he knew FCA was alive. I'd go look for that video clip but there are so many that I don't want to wade through all of them, but maybe all of you know what I'm saying anyway and I'd love to read your thoughts on it.

You know - I still am afraid when I hear of an accident or a fire in the location near where one of my girls live - my mind instantly goes to - Please God let them be safe! Maybe that's all he was doing - his mind going to the little person he loved the most in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Merythe