Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amen, beach. Exactly.

It could be good news for Zenaida, Kronk, the Grunds, etc.,...people who were pointed to during the investigation and trial. Their reputations need to be cleared. Maybe not needed by us but it certainly would be helpful for them.
Well, if it will surprise or interest us, as Beach believes it will, then maybe it's something we haven't seen or discussed? Is that even possible? lol

WKMG certainly doesn't hold the cornerstone on tantalizing lead-ins for news.

I travel a lot, and my own hometown as well as any that I've listened to in other states do the same.

Yes, that's what I'm thinking. Even though it wouldn't be put on her record.

:sigh:
Well, if it keeps her (or her family) from earning one more penny, then I'm all for it being aired.

Turning off the pot so it won't spill over and cause a mess!

Just sharing, fwiw!!!!

:giggle: I'm not even watching the pot anymore. You know what they say about watched pots boiling and all that rot. ;)

Well, if it keeps her (or her family) from earning one more penny, then I'm all for it being aired.

I'm not sure why it would. It will put her back in the news, making her "price" for an interview higher, for a temporary bit. Unless she becomes a complete nobody in 5,10,15+ years, she will probably make money from when she finally talks.

(And considering that Louise Woodward got massive coverage in 1997, but most networks haven't mentioned her in YEARS, you can't find much about her online, it's not that far-fetched that Casey won't be as well known in 15 years, but on the other hand, there many notorious folks from the 90s who everyone still knows about...IMO, she will be like Susan Smith, and most people will still know about her in 20 years, and as long as your a "household name" there will always be someone interested in an interview (and paying you for it).

Hi guys, I am hoping for some good news. I just had to put in this. Read my siggy paragraph about my student who was killed and the killer got off after his trial. Well NOW he is being tried on federal crimes related to that same murder (my student lived in federal subsidized housing, from what I understand). not sure how they could nail KC for anything but it CAN happen "when a case cries out for justice".

I'm not sure why it would. It will put her back in the news, making her "price" for an interview higher, for a temporary bit. Unless she becomes a complete nobody in 5,10,15+ years, she will probably make money from when she finally talks.

(And considering that Louise Woodward got massive coverage in 1997, but most networks haven't mentioned her in YEARS, you can't find much about her online, it's not that far-fetched that Casey won't be as well known in 15 years, but on the other hand, there many notorious folks from the 90s who everyone still knows about...IMO, she will be like Susan Smith, and most people will still know about her in 20 years, and as long as your a "household name" there will always be someone interested in an interview (and paying you for it).
Maybe I'm being naive, but who would want to interview someone who "obviously" (if that's what this info shows) killed her own daughter?

IMO, FCA has never been one to talk to anyone who was onto her. I doubt she would want to talk to any journalist unless she had total control of the situation and she will not do it alone. She will always need somebody to run interference and no one does that better than Cindy Anthony.

Her strength only lies with people she can manipulate.

Maybe I'm being naive, but who would want to interview someone who "obviously" (if that's what this info shows) killed her own daughter?

Because murderers get interviewed all the time? Most of them are convicted and in jail, so I doubt they get paid. But the ones who somehow were never convicted or not even charged get interviewed too.

Because murderers get interviewed all the time? Most of them are convicted and in jail, so I doubt they get paid. But the ones who somehow were never convicted or not even charged get interviewed too.
That kinda makes me want to throw-up. I don't think I've ever read anything written by an accused child-killer.
An interview would interest me even less. Maybe I'm in the minority.
I just don't see Casey making money off of this. No one wants to hear from her...this just may seal her fate. Let's hope that it does.

Is she back living with her momma yet?
I hope that JP at least attempts to get others' reactions to this "bombshell", including her parents, the prosecution team, etc.
And, I sure as heck hope, LP doesn't try to get any face time on this.

Wouldn't it be grand if there was some Federal case to be made in all this? I know, just fanciful thinking.

Please forgive my lateness. Still have ton's of catching up to do.
Thank you LG for your alert, your the best!
RR0004, as I've been reading, this is also my "fanciful" dream. I will never hold my breath when it come to this case but if we don't have a dream what do we have.

It's really something to see all my old pals posting again! :grouphug:

I hope whatever it is that's being released is going to put the nail in KC's coffin and leave no room for doubt EVER again! She needs to stay underground. For good! :maddening:

I alerted Wonders also - she came in - went to the old place - thought the caylee thread had been taken off the board altogether and left.......still trying to get her attention again....:banghead:

I'm sorry LG. Had stuff to do and missed all the good stuff today. But I love ya a ton.

Let me say this -

this news is big enough that I was just asked by the owners to move it back to Featured Cases. So, we are moving back again shortly. Buckle up.

oh my god....guys I am not sure I even want to know, I'm already all mad all over again...and I will NEVER forgive this jury but I will say this: I hope it is so powerful that none of those 12 ever get a good night's sleep ever again.

oh my god....guys I am not sure I even want to know, I'm already all mad all over again...and I will NEVER forgive this jury but I will say this: I hope it is so powerful that none of those 12 ever get a good night's sleep ever again.

Amen!

I know MM can't come on here and speak, but can anybody clue me (and others?) in on what the story is behind that? I think it maybe all happened before my time, before I was regularly reading and posting here, or caught up on the case. Or am I not allowed to bring it up? I'm sorry if I'm not, mods can delete this if necessary.

And of course I fell asleep! Did we find out if they stream their 11 pm news? I did see the youtube and here's my guess:

JB knew about it and was afraid it would come out. JB's team was all over social media and this site. In fact I can think of at least one poster I think was him or a team member :angel: . Didn't someone here discover that the diary, which had '03 in the corner of the incriminating page, was not even made back in '03? I remember thinking that was quite a bombshell we unearthed. When nothing came of it I figured the detectives had done further investigation of the diary and found it was not valid or something. What if JB read about that here but the detectives never found that out? Maybe TP looked further into it and found some more proof that diary page was written by FCA in July 08.

I don't understand why JB would participate in this piece; if this evidence really does point to FCA and he admits he knew about it, it makes him look like even more of an &*#$#( for that story he made up (IMO) at trial.

I know MM can't come on here and speak, but can anybody clue me (and others?) in on what the story is behind that? I think it maybe all happened before my time, before I was regularly reading and posting here, or caught up on the case. Or am I not allowed to bring it up? I'm sorry if I'm not, mods can delete this if necessary.

After the trial, either MM himself or a mod posted that MM had not been able to do much at the end for us because he had been placed on the DT witness list. He was never called though. They couldn't tell us what all it was about due to appeals, etc but promised we would find out. I'm thinking MM unearthed something, and JB put him on HIS witness list as a preemptive move in case the SA dropped this evidence on them. Although not sure what they could get out of MM to help them unless they were going to just try and discredit him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper