Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are just not very clever at disguising where she is though- when she was in Ohio it was a matter of hours after seeing those photos that members here knew what street she was on and which shopping center she was walking around.

Believe you me, if I see her, or even some one that looks like her, you can bet the farm I am snapping pics and selling them to the highest bidder. Well, one or two I'll post here for free.

Not that we have seen! I'll have to buy People magazine to find out next week....:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
If I were there I'd definitely take some photos of her and sell them to Radar for $$$ then very publicly donate the money to TES. I told RossVa to keep his camera with him!

Guess what I saw in the French Quarter yesterday????

I saw this nice gentleman, about 60ish, walking with a cane, who had a San Francisco 49'ers hat on that also had a Caylee Anthony tshirt on.

He was at a distance so I don't know what the words said but it was clearly Caylee!!!!

Of course she didn't!

Had she actually completed anything productive in the line of self-improvement while in jail for 3 years, we know Baez would have been perched rooftop with a megaphone making that announcement about "his girl"! :giggle:

LOL. She's going to need an associates or bachelor's to become a paralegal in Florida......which convinces me that she will never become a paralegal in Florida :floorlaugh: (even though she is such a genious) :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

:jail::jail:

So last night on teen Jeopardy a category was "not to be confused with" or something. The answer was chloroform...and the question was "what is chlorophyll?" :eek:

So here we are on February 2nd and time for my Baez book sales report for the month.

So I revved my engines to stir up some interest in searching out the numbers and posting them again...... and....

:coffeews: :hearno: we know there's way too much :pinocchio: and it doesn't mean anything... :sothere: so I'm sorry folks :rolling: but this member's report has been cancelled from....yawn....complete lack of interest. I just don't care...and it's BORING...the biggest sin of all.

So here we are on February 2nd and time for my Baez book sales report for the month.

So I revved my engines to stir up some interest in searching out the numbers and posting them again...... and....

:coffeews: :hearno: we know there's way too much :pinocchio: and it doesn't mean anything... :sothere: so I'm sorry folks :rolling: but this member's report has been cancelled from....yawn....complete lack of interest. I just don't care...and it's BORING...the biggest sin of all.

Oh, but he has to be making sales because there are new 4 and 5 star reviews showing up every other day on amazon. LOL

Seems they are all following the same script too. How dumb does he think we are?

So last night on teen Jeopardy a category was "not to be confused with" or something. The answer was chloroform...and the question was "what is chlorophyll?" :eek:

:waitasec: OMG - don't tell me cindy anthony is writing for Jeopardy now! LMAO :floorlaugh:

Oh, but he has to be making sales because there are new 4 and 5 star reviews showing up every other day on amazon. LOL

Seems they are all following the same script too. How dumb does he think we are?

But...no one would care if he's making book sales, even if it were true. No one cares about reviews on Amazon. It just doesn't matter at all and has never mattered, really.

All that has ever mattered is Justice. That didn't happen. That's what people are outraged about. All the books and movies and public interviews and bankruptcy filings and high-priced attorneys who claim they are working for nothing just do not matter.

Those who take up for a murderer simply because "a court of law" has claimed she is not guilty ought to be ashamed as all they are doing is perpetuating Evil. And sadly that pathetic group who champion Casey's rights and cry that she is the victim cannot even speak the name of the true victim in this case. Caylee. She is still all that has ever mattered. Bogus Amazon reviews can never change that.

Well, she wouldn't lie to him, would she?
Well again, he believes what she says?

It amazes me how we keep hearing garbage about poor, poor FCA. She can't have the same opportunities other people have. She can't get a job. She can't do this and she can't do that - like she really wants to anyway.

She doesn't want to work or better herself. Nothing new, she never did before Caylee was murdered. She can't get a high profile job but most people don't get them either. She pleaded guilty to theft and has a record. That was her own doing. That just means there are certain jobs that she can't qualify for any more. People coming out of prison usually find a job. Most people work day by day for their living. They make a life of their own and most live within their means. She doesn't even know how to do that.

She always mooched off of someone else for food, money or a place to stay. She continually stole for whatever else she wanted. Now that she could turn over a new leaf because of her not guilty verdict, I can't see where she has changed at all.

All she really wants is to be on the money train and ride it forever and a day. Give it to her on a silver platter. She would go for that.

:cheer: :bow:

Thank you for all you did. I looked forward to the updowns lol:seeya:

That pic that's floating around of FCA sitting in the chair, back facing the water, with book in hand as if she's really (?) reading it. Do ya suppose it's a paralegal text book?

That pic that's floating around of FCA sitting in the chair, back facing the water, with book in hand as if she's really (?) reading it. Do ya suppose it's a paralegal text book?

http://imgv2-1.scribdassets.com/img/word_document/26453832/255x300/809949bb75/1342033365

So here we are on February 2nd and time for my Baez book sales report for the month.So I revved my engines to stir up some interest in searching out the numbers and posting them again...... and....

BBM. LMAO.You quack me up!!!

During my searching, I saw the thread about the tragic plane crash that killed a family. It was reported to be the same plane that FCA was on when she left Orlando. Didn't JB say that while everyone was hunting all over the country for her, he was actually driving her up to NYC? Had she really been on the plane or was this another lie?

I'm still hunting for the video I remember of FCA with the moving van moving into an apartment/condo. I did find one video of her walking on a sidewalk by a tennis court if you are to believe it is her. Maybe someone who is familiar with the Ocean Woods will know if it was filmed there?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wATS30Dn0aI&feature=channel&list=UL"]Casey Anthony's my neighbor - YouTube[/ame]

Believe you me, if I see her, or even some one that looks like her, you can bet the farm I am snapping pics and selling them to the highest bidder. Well, one or two I'll post here for free.

Don't post them, even here. It will devalue your earnings. It's about time some one made some money off of her!! :floorlaugh:

I cannot believe that as soon as I posted the video, I would find another one and this may have been the one I was remembering. We have no real proof that FCA was in this or the previous video. Anyway I'm not looking for any more.

The whole point of this search was to see if she may have lived in another apartment besides the Ocean Woods condo that her BK filing realtor may have been involved in.

Maybe this should have been in the BK filing thread, but this will do to make the point.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAN1DkcTPAc"]Casey Anthony moving into my neighbors home last year July 18,2011 - YouTube[/ame]

a bit off topic, but...

GOOOO NINERS!!!

I cannot believe that as soon as I posted the video, I would find another one and this may have been the one I was remembering. We have no real proof that FCA was in this or the previous video. Anyway I'm not looking for any more.

The whole point of this search was to see if she may have lived in another apartment besides the Ocean Woods condo that her BK filing realtor may have been involved in.

Maybe this should have been in the BK filing thread, but this will do to make the point.

Casey Anthony moving into my neighbors home last year July 18,2011 - YouTube

Thanks. Though why this person posted this without divulging the adress is a bit puzzling..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orions