Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WHAT??????? Preggy without being drugged and passed out at a party.......ummm...or by Jesse.....ummmm......of by the poor soul who died in a motorcycle crash.......ummmmmmmm

WHATEVER.......

I have tried to not comment about this newest rumor ~ as I feel like I would be intruding into God's area if it's true. (I would also be exceedingly concerned for the child's welfare!!!!!!) But ~ if Casey feels it would benefit her you can all rest assured we will hear from her. And, lol, I'm sure she will have at least 5 different stories about how she got preggers. Her life is multiple-choice!

She is a very sick, very disturbed woman. She is a hamster on a wheel-there is no reason to believe that the outcome of any potential pregnancy will be any different than it was for Caylee. jmvho.

Latest National Enquirer story...

Casey Anthony Sterlization Shocker

snips...

Horrifed Casey critics are organizing a public petition to request that her child be taken away at birth. ....

Also to have her sterlized at the same time...

"But Casey doesn't care (what people think),. She's determined to live her life her way and to hell with everybody else!"

Any insults hurled at Mr Ashton regarding his current position are unfounded because despite the verdict, he was still elected by the people. I imagine that if there would have been a conviction, his adversaries would've used it as an excuse for why Lamar lost and Ashton won, but the fact that there wasn't one means that he was elected because the people felt he was obviously the best man for the job.
He was not handed his current position, he earned it. Period. End of story.

A bit off topic, but related, Jerry Sandusky was interviewed. He laughs at times. :crazy: :puke: :furious:
http://www.today.com/video/today/51316597/ #51316597

I get this feeling that Jerry Sandusky and Casey Anthony are quite similar in terms of psychology. This also applies to Lori Drew, Fred Phelps, Osama bin Laden, Adam Lanza, and Seung-Hui Cho. Deviance runs very deep in them mixed with extreme depravity. :crazy:

Is it just me or is it spookily quiet when there is actually so much going on or about to go on?

It's like someone ran through the defense team with a roll of duct tape.......... :waitasec:

Is it just me or is it spookily quiet when there is actually so much going on or about to go on?

It's like someone ran through the defense team with a roll of duct tape.......... :waitasec:

Me too.
I was the only one on the BK thread just now and I come over here and I'm the only one again.
(I did take a shower last night, I promise!)

So HLN has just bested itself in the "most tasteless" category. Baez is going to be defending Jodi Arias in HLN's mock trial Monday night. I find this so morally repugnant...words escape me.

I refuse to watch any show that JB on it. It sickens me.

Say it ain't so! Walked into our house and had left the tv on. It was on TMZ and talking about Casey being pg...only caught the tailend. Someone was asking about her being able to leave the state to avoid CPS oversight.

Anyone know anything? Please advise, TIA

Found this:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...der-suspect-bragging-friends-month-along.html

Is Casey Anthony PREGNANT? Former murder suspect faces lurid National Enquirer claim that she is expecting

Considering the source is NE, and their sources are close friends of Casey...well, who would be a close friend of hers!

I hope this father doesn't have an "accident" like the former father did. This dude is supposedly rich too. :banghead:

I refuse to watch any show that JB on it. It sickens me.

I hope this father doesn't have an "accident" like the former father did. This dude is supposedly rich too. :banghead:

Sorry to quote my own post, but this is the funniest part of that article.

...She bemoaned the fact that she's unemployed and has not received any income in the months since her acquittal in the murder of her daughter Caylee, who was found dead in 2008....

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...agging-friends-month-along.html#ixzz2Oox5xoBP
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

She's upset that she can't work! :floorlaugh:

Sorry to quote my own post, but this is the funniest part of that article.

...She bemoaned the fact that she's unemployed and has not received any income in the months since her acquittal in the murder of her daughter Caylee, who was found dead in 2008....

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...agging-friends-month-along.html#ixzz2Oox5xoBP
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

She's upset that she can't work! :floorlaugh:

Awww.....poor thing. :screwy:

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Her full-time occupation already being the "Most Hated Woman in America", I would think her chances of side-lining a part time job besides that are slim to none.

Ah, Casey. A lot of the world is still waiting for justice, don't kid yourself.

Her full-time occupation already being the "Most Hated Woman in America", I would think her chances of side-lining a part time job besides that are slim to none.

Ah, Casey. A lot of the world is still waiting for justice, don't kid yourself.

It WILL come. It finally did for OJ.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I'm not sure if it's this news of the Bankruptcy or just the Easter holiday, but somebody isn't making any money lately despite some mighty "iffy" five star reviews.....

Hardcover: 480 pages
Publisher: BenBella Books (July 3, 2012)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1937856380
ISBN-13: 978-1937856380
Product Dimensions: 6.3 x 1.7 x 9.1 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Average Customer Review: 2.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (540 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #109,070 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)

Oh hi Jose!:seeya:

Yes, I did notice that whenever I post your stats it sends you into a buy back frenzy to get your numbers up... :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08