Sidney & Tammy Moorer, Contempt of Court Hearing, Heather Elvis case, 31 July 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The fact that he had a relationship with this girl, and was able to give the police interview soon after he and/or his wife murdered her without sobbing or looking distraught, proves to me that this guy is absolutely a cold, sick mf.

I get pretty steamed whenever I see articles or comments that insinuate that he was just a bumbling servant of TM that had little or nothing to do with the murder.

The fact that he had a relationship with this girl, and was able to give the police interview soon after he and/or his wife murdered her without sobbing or looking distraught, proves to me that this guy is absolutely a cold, sick mf.

I get pretty steamed whenever I see articles or comments that insinuate that he was just a bumbling servant of TM that had little or nothing to do with the murder.

EVERYTHING about this case makes my blood pressure rise --- the reporting, the social media crap show, the leniency given to the Ms, etc.

But the thing that REALLY pisses me off is that I've had more than one person tell me they think Heather's dad killed her and that the Ms are being railroaded. YES, I KNOW.

While the Elvis family has respected the gag order and remained silent about the case, the Ms have done the exact opposite. They have shown ZERO respect for anyone or anything---least of all the judge and the judicial process. As a result, the malicious information being spread by SM & TM has been successfully planted into the ignorant minds of those too lazy to research the facts for themselves.

Every time someone has been dumb enough to say this crap to me, I've immediately fired off a blitzkrieg of questions about the case facts and they've all shut their traps rather quickly. And... you better believe I will continue to do so.

EVERYTHING about this case makes my blood pressure rise --- the reporting, the social media crap show, the leniency given to the Ms, etc.

But the thing that REALLY pisses me off is that I've had more than one person tell me they think Heather's dad killed her and that the Ms are being railroaded. YES, I KNOW.

While the Elvis family has respected the gag order and remained silent about the case, the Ms have done the exact opposite. They have shown ZERO respect for anyone or anything---least of all the judge and the judicial process. As a result, the malicious information being spread by SM & TM has been successfully planted into the ignorant minds of those too lazy to research the facts for themselves.

Every time someone has been dumb enough to say this crap to me, I've immediately fired off a blitzkrieg of questions about the case facts and they've all shut their traps rather quickly. And... you better believe I will continue to do so.

ITA with all your points. They have shown ZERO empathy for anyone other than themselves. They are horrible, horrible human beings and I can't wait for them to slip. They will. One day, they will.

ITA with all your points. They have shown ZERO empathy for anyone other than themselves. They are horrible, horrible human beings and I can't wait for them to slip. They will. One day, they will.

I might be giving credit where credit isn't due but I wonder if that's no why these two are still out and allowed to blatantly disregard the gag order. Hopefully someone is sure they'll slip up and they'll have what they need to "hang" them. I can't find any other logical explanation if you call mine logical. Jmoo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have never seen two people with the potential for so many other charges to be filed against them, behave in this way. The arrogance is mind boggling. TM's blatant desire and uncontrollable urges to ***** talk the Elvis family or their supporters at every turn is just disgusting.

Good for you! The Elvis family and Heather have been brutally trashed by TM and her supporters. I'm not sure if you were around when Deric Lostutter was hired to harass them. Absolutely DISGUSTING behavior of the likes I have never seen before.

Oh - good thing I checked out this thread today!

Want to thank everyone for all the updates.

So - no date for TM yet I gather?

Will this be the thread for Sid's trial for obstruction - or the discussion thread, or another one completely??

TIA!

JUSTICE for HEATHER! :rose:

Oh - good thing I checked out this thread today!

Want to thank everyone for all the updates.

So - no date for TM yet I gather?

Will this be the thread for Sid's trial for obstruction - or the discussion thread, or another one completely??

TIA!

JUSTICE for HEATHER! :rose:

I'll ask a mod to set up a separate thread on the day of his trial for Obstruction of Justice. I'll post a link here.

The only thing even remotely believable about the M's shenanigans that night is that SM was handcuffed to the bed ... smh ... pathetic little man ...

I would like to know how people who are speculating that TE killed Heather get that out of the facts presented ... the payphone? The drive to longbeards? Heather calling SM's cell phone? What places TE in that scenario???

The only thing even remotely believable about the M's shenanigans that night is that SM was handcuffed to the bed ... smh ... pathetic little man ...

I would like to know how people who are speculating that TE killed Heather get that out of the facts presented ... the payphone? The drive to longbeards? Heather calling SM's cell phone? What places TE in that scenario???

Who is TE?

Nothing places him anywhere in those scenarios... those who have told me they think TE killed Heather are locals who don't know a thing about the facts of this case. All they know is what they've heard --- lies and rumors being spread by the Ms despite the gag order --- and apparently didn't care to learn the facts for themselves.

That's why I've blasted every single one of them with the same questions you just asked. They didn't have the answers, of course. Most of these people didn't even know about the pay phone call or that LE had video of it.

Thankfully, I was able to smack some sense into these people with the truth.

For the life of me I cannot find an answer to this question. Why did the father not allow the crime scene investigators to tow the vehicle to do forensic testing at their facility as opposed to making them do the investigation of Heather Elvis car in the driveway where they couldn't do intensive forensic testing? This severely limited the investigators ability to find any forensic evidence which might of been key in this case.

The only thing even remotely believable about the M's shenanigans that night is that SM was handcuffed to the bed
RSBM: I'm not even sure if that's believable or if it's just one of their half dozen alibis for the night. The handcuffing is the reason I was looking for the pics of their bedroom. I've read they had a sleigh bed, which would make handcuffing far more difficult, but I can't find those pics that were circulating following their arrests.

For the life of me I cannot find an answer to this question. Why did the father not allow the crime scene investigators to tow the vehicle to do forensic testing at their facility as opposed to making them do the investigation of Heather Elvis car in the driveway where they couldn't do intensive forensic testing? This severely limited the investigators ability to find any forensic evidence which might of been key in this case.

What I can't understand is why the Moorer's would leave a phone trail between SM and Heather right before she disappeared and then claim there was no contact with Heather.

RSBM: I'm not even sure if that's believable or if it's just one of their half dozen alibis for the night. The handcuffing is the reason I was looking for the pics of their bedroom. I've read they had a sleigh bed, which would make handcuffing far more difficult, but I can't find those pics that were circulating following their arrests.

I think the handcuffing tale is just that - a tale.

I think the handcuffing tale is just that - a tale.
True, that may be ... I just think they are all just really dumb to think they wouldn't have been looked at as suspect ... or shouldn't be ... everything points to them and they both did that themselves ...

I feel your pain about this issue. This bothers me almost as much as Cindy Anthony cleaning Casey's car prior to LE getting it. Can't figure this out.

What I can't understand is why the Moorer's would leave a phone trail between SM and Heather right before she disappeared and then claim there was no contact with Heather.

The phone records were presented in the case, so the jury had that evidence available to them. Some on the jury didn't find the phone records, along with a lot of other evidence, compelling enough to convict and it resulted in a mistrial. If some forensic evidence existed in the car, no one will ever know. It was never able to be presented because the car was not allowed to be processed at the police facility. I wonder if some jurors didn't have the same question.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow
Back