CO Sierra Arapkiles, 28, 9 months pregnant, last seen in group home, Westminster group home, 21 Feb 2024

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder if this is her first child?

Facebook - Sierra Sunshine
Her likes on the replies on her FB posts asking about someone wanting to hang out and talking about doing hair later that week on 2/20 don't seem like the kind of posts of someone planning to last be seen the following day.

Also interesting, her post from early Feb looks like she was possibly planning to leave the state of CO (she was inquiring about health insurance coverage ASAP but for out of state)

Exactly WHO dropped her off? Exactly WHEN? At what address? Is this place licensed by the State? Does it have a name?
Her mother Linda Arapkilies dropped her off
Her likes on the replies on her FB posts asking about someone wanting to hang out and talking about doing hair later that week on 2/20 don't seem like the kind of posts of someone planning to last be seen the following day.

Also interesting, her post from early Feb looks like she was possibly planning to leave the state of CO (she was inquiring about health insurance coverage ASAP but for out of state)
She had an appointment for doing a guys hair that she never showed for. We talked to him about it.

“Dostal said Arapkiles had recently met a man from Saguache County, and she wonders whether there is a connection to the disappearance.”

[…]

“Dostal says Arapkiles’ baby is due May 21.”

“Dostal said Arapkiles had recently met a man from Saguache County, and she wonders whether there is a connection to the disappearance.”

[…]

“Dostal says Arapkiles’ baby is due May 21.”

I can tell you all about this guy. Bad news.

That did confuse the wife and I a bit.

When I see a pregnant girl or woman go missing I have to ask...is the father known and has he been ruled out as a suspect?
I am waiting to be verified but I'm glad you ask. We know who it is and I'm pretty certain he had something to do with this. He can't be located... I'll leave it there for now

Missing pregnant Parker woman last seen in February, friends plea for her return​

iends and family are pleading for the return of a missing Parker woman.

One of Sierra Arapkiles’ best friends said the 28-year-old pregnant woman was last seen Feb. 21 after being dropped off at a Westminster “pregnancy house for single moms.”

“She was dropped off at a place to stay while she was pregnant,” friend Jamie Dostal said. “She went inside, and no one’s heard from her since.”

In the video at the first qbove quote, her friend says “she never went inside” and because the man “brainwashed” her that they would take her baby away.

However, the second quote says otherwise, that she did go inside.

Which is it?

—-

Eta: will go by first source, since it is her same friend referenced in both quotes?

Last edited:
Bringing fwd reference:

5a750d70-0f76-4b28-9e1c-b661331c45b8-jpeg.496865

img_7404-jpeg.496866

—-

Apr 12, 2024 / 09:18 PM MDT
Sierra Arapkiles, of Parker, has been missing since February, when she was dropped off at a Westminster pregnancy center. FOX31's Greg Nieto hears her loved ones' plea for her return.

Last edited:
It’s crazy to me that this is just being reported. Why wait so long, especially when she’s pregnant? Does the home have a rule of some sort that she’s not allowed to communicate with people after checking in? I wonder if the home has confirmed if she checked in or not. How sad, I hope she and the baby are found safe.
I could see that legitimately being the case under one circumstance, and that's if she's involved in a domestic violence situation. (This, in fact, is the #1 most common reason for kicking women out of DV shelters - contacting the abuser.)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hunter2_1
Back