Sievers Sidebar #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the guns - just what does happen to weapons and cash when the owner is *cough* indisposed? It was televised that he had all those things, it was televised he had been arrested. What's to stop someone from breaking in and stealing anything? <modsnip>

LE can't sit and guard the house 24hrs/day - is it up to the owner to make sure someone takes care of certain things? If he had any brains above the belt, he'd have hired an attorney pretty quickly and then the attorney could make sure, but still, it's a question in my mind. BS could continue taking care of the pets - we now know that issue has been taken care of thank god, but the weapons being available like ...

<modsnip>

Where is the doc dump? Sigh... :waiting:

How long was it after CWW/JRR's arrests we got a doc dump? Seems like there would have been some discovery by now.

Interesting. Just the opposite here in California where sellers and their agents have to disclose all physical conditions known to them that might affect a properties value as well as "stigmatizing" factors such as murder, suicide, and other deaths. Proximity to registered sex offenders, hauntings, and other paranormal activity must also be disclosed if known by the seller or agent.

The National Association of Realtors defines "stigmatized property" as that which has been "psychologically impacted by at event, which occurred or was suspected to have occurred on the property, such an event being one that has no physical impact of any kind.

Even though no murder occurred at O J Simpson's house in Brentwood, California. It was torn down after it was sold and a new home was built in its place.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

IIRC, where I live, it doesn't have to be disclosed that a home is a stigmatized property. I think back to Travis Alexander's home that was sold to a family with children who had no idea what had occurred there. They love the home apparently and the neighborhood. I would like to think the same could happen with this home, where light and love could replace the darkness that has befallen it. After all, TS and the girls did live there, and I would like to think that laughter and love could continue...

Sage smudge sticks?

I would love for the neighbors to have a wonderful family move in, without drama, without darkness, and erase MS presence from ever having been there permanently. IMO

IIRC, where I live, it doesn't have to be disclosed that a home is a stigmatized property. I think back to Travis Alexander's home that was sold to a family with children who had no idea what had occurred there. They love the home apparently and the neighborhood. I would like to think the same could happen with this home, where light and love could replace the darkness that has befallen it. After all, TS and the girls did live there, and I would like to think that laughter and love could continue...

Sage smudge sticks?

I would love for the neighbors to have a wonderful family move in, without drama, without darkness, and erase MS presence from ever having been there permanently. IMO

Well said, Zuri.... I would hope for just what you stated here. I believe that's very possible BUT you're dealing with Joe Public here. I would love this for the neighbors & their hood---it would be healing for them. The alternative I would think will be financially impossible (demo & sell lot or rebuild). Only time will tell. My current ongoing concern is the 'in the meantime'.

I know of different houses that continue to have tragedy. Very weird.

Why would anyone who lives in Florida want to have the electricity off going into the summertime? Even if it is going to be placed on the market, you need to have lights to be able to properly show the house.

Or was the power shut off due to non-payment of the electric bill? Wonder what happened to the $40K in the safe? Perhaps being saved for lawyers.
I think it's from non-payment. As a side note, when buying my house 3 years ago, I found out that when selling a house, it has to have air conditioning.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Irish, Is there a law in Florida that says a house has to have air conditioning? I live in Pennsylvania and there is no law like that here. Many houses do have A/C and it is certainly a desirable feature. But not as essential here as in Florida.
We have been having summers here over the past years, however, where temps rise to 95-98 degrees F. for a week at a time. Still not as hot as Florida in the summertime though.

I have A/C and love it - could not imagine life without it. But I did go without it for many, many years, all through raising my children.

Most likely what will happen to this house is that it will go into foreclosure after enough payments are not made. However, I personally know of a house here in Pennsylvania (right down the street from me) where the owner dies some six years ago and the house is still sitting there vacant. And - when you go onto our county real estate website it still shows in the deceased owner's name and at least the county taxes show as all being paid. I asked an appraiser friend of mine about this and was told that back when the lenders were flooded with foreclosures, for whatever reason they did not want to file all of those foreclosures at once. (Was it something to do with their tax write-offs? I have no idea.)

In any case, this place has been sitting vacant for all these years. Neighbors cut the grass and park their cars in the driveway. Somebody has been payiing the taxes. Thankfully it is a stable neighborhood and no one has broken into the house that I know of. Everyone in the neighborhood think it is a very strange situation But what can anyone do other than to cut the grass?

Eventually, someday the Sievers house will get sold. Unless it becomes filled with mold. In that case, it could indeed be demolished someday.

I sure hope BS is not still checking on the house. It doesn't take long for dangerous mold to grow in Florida homes with the power turned off.
I don't think it's to the level of a Hazmat house, yet.

That is incorrect. LE is not in possession of the firearms at this time. Here is the list of seized items from the house:

Baites # 29604

attachment.php

If MS gets out on bail, he will have to turn over firearms and his passport:

'If Mark Sievers does get out of jail, Duryea order that his travel should be limited. The judge also ordered Mark Sievers to turn over his passport and firearms.'

http://www.news-press.com/story/news/crime/2016/02/27/mark-sievers-bond-set-443-million/81028816/

-Nin
Praying, that he doe nor get out on bail, which would make the girls endure more manipulation.

Irish, Is there a law in Florida that says a house has to have air conditioning? I live in Pennsylvania and there is no law like that here. Many houses do have A/C and it is certainly a desirable feature. But not as essential here as in Florida.
We have been having summers here over the past years, however, where temps rise to 95-98 degrees F. for a week at a time. Still not as hot as Florida in the summertime though.

I have A/C and love it - could not imagine life without it. But I did go without it for many, many years, all through raising my children.
Sorry for the delayed reply. From my experience as a buyer in 2013, it is a requirement to have a/c in a Florida home that is on the market.

Sorry for the delayed reply. From my experience as a buyer in 2013, it is a requirement to have a/c in a Florida home that is on the market.

So, if the utility companies were at the house, it was to shut off service for either non payment of bill, past due bills, or MS had it shut iff. The house is not up for sale if no a/c is on. Interesting.

Hey mckazpm.... just wondering if you know of BS or anyone else was seen getting stuff out of the Jarvis home. With it sitting there unattended to, lawn, pool & all, and now the utilities have been turned off... at some point it will need to be sold (seems unlikely) or foreclosed on (more likely). The bank would then arrange for all personal belongings, furniture, etc to be cleared out OR not, then they will auction it off or sell it for far lower than market value---get what ever $$$ they can, write the rest off. In the meantime local gov will mow the lawn (when neighbors complain) to keep it from being an eyesore/nuisance to the neighbors & public then charge it to the property owner (however local gov handles that).

I've personally not seen/heard of a bank demolishing a home before BUT did see it depicted in The Big Short movie, different situation but was forclosed properties & that did happen then. Utilities off in FL summer heat---bad time to clear out a home.... BS isn't doing that JMO. Pool & lawn will be a mess.... don't think BS will be doing that OR paying for it to be done either JMO. All this expense mounts up, talk about 'compounding'---like the gift that keeps on giving.

I pray BS wasn't manipulated into mortgaging her home for MS reduced bond... think not if BS & her partner have joint ownership but possible if under BS ownership alone---MS free on reduced bond is a PipeDream JMO. AND IF BS is not helping him with his bond WHERE's he getting that $$$$ ?! She might be willing to keep up the exterior on Jarvis for a time OR not if helping him with bond. Who knows---whatta mess.

MS attorney could handle the house sale within an agreement (more $$$) BUT I don't see that in the near future. Time flies by, the house sits there & neighbors are left hanging with responsibility of making sure something's done until it's accupied by a new family or demoed.

Hey mckazpm.... just wondering if you know of BS or anyone else was seen getting stuff out of the Jarvis home. With it sitting there unattended to, lawn, pool & all, and now the utilities have been turned off... at some point it will need to be sold (seems unlikely) or foreclosed on (more likely). The bank would then arrange for all personal belongings, furniture, etc to be cleared out OR not, then they will auction it off or sell it for far lower than market value---get what ever $$$ they can, write the rest off. In the meantime local gov will mow the lawn (when neighbors complain) to keep it from being an eyesore/nuisance to the neighbors & public then charge it to the property owner (however local gov handles that).

I've personally not seen/heard of a bank demolishing a home before BUT did see it depicted in The Big Short movie, different situation but was forclosed properties & that did happen then. Utilities off in FL summer heat---bad time to clear out a home.... BS isn't doing that JMO. Pool & lawn will be a mess.... don't think BS will be doing that OR paying for it to be done either JMO. All this expense mounts up, talk about 'compounding'---like the gift that keeps on giving.

I pray BS wasn't manipulated into mortgaging her home for MS reduced bond... think not if BS & her partner have joint ownership but possible if under BS ownership alone---MS free on reduced bond is a PipeDream JMO. AND IF BS is not helping him with his bond WHERE's he getting that $$$$ ?! She might be willing to keep up the exterior on Jarvis for a time OR not if helping him with bond. Who knows---whatta mess.

MS attorney could handle the house sale within an agreement (more $$$) BUT I don't see that in the near future. Time flies by, the house sits there & neighbors are left hanging with responsibility of making sure something's done until it's accupied by a new family or demoed.

Before the attorney or MS would get any monies from the house sale, IRS, utlities and any one else that is owed money would get any profits first. I do not think there would be anything left.

MS would probably wear a cute ankle bracelet, his movements would be restricted, no cell phone or computer to track his other friends like blue truck guy. I still would not trust him....he would somehow harrass any of TS family and if he did not have the girls all he// would break out, it would anyway. I hope he does not get a bond reduction. JMO

Before the attorney or MS would get any monies from the house sale, IRS, utlities and any one else that is owed money would get any profits first. I do not think there would be anything left.

MS would probably wear a cute ankle bracelet, his movements would be restricted, no cell phone or computer to track his other friends like blue truck guy. I still would not trust him....he would somehow harrass any of TS family and if he did not have the girls all he// would break out, it would anyway. I hope he does not get a bond reduction. JMO

I wasn't implying MS would get any proceeds.... was just running my mouth about the 'elephant in the room' on Jarvis--feel for the neighbors. Agree, when all's said & done the IRS will be 1st in line.

Fingers crossed MS will NEVER get out on reduced bond.... IF that happened I would blame the judge. Like your idea of the "cute ankle bracelet" if he did. Reminds me of the movie "Disturbia". Karl Lagerfeld could come up with a tasteful ankle bracelet that just screams South West Florida, literalIy. I doubt MS gets to keep any of his Big House fashions.... especially that body-hugging green frock from the House of Cordura. Like he gets out, stands trial, is convicted so it's back to jail for yet another perp walk. CWW & JR will be shipped off too.... it'll be lights, camera, action along with inmates yelling & banging their tin mugs over cell doors/bars on The Cat Walk. I can just hear a WINK reporter excitedly asking, "who are you wearing?" MS, "Cordura". CWW, "Kevlar". JR, "all I got was this crappy t-shirt".

I wasn't implying MS would get any proceeds.... was just running my mouth about the 'elephant in the room' on Jarvis--feel for the neighbors. Agree, when all's said & done the IRS will be 1st in line.

Fingers crossed MS will NEVER get out on reduced bond.... IF that happened I would blame the judge. Like your idea of the "cute ankle bracelet" if he did. Reminds me of the movie "Disturbia". Karl Lagerfeld could come up with a tasteful ankle bracelet that just screams South West Florida, literalIy. I doubt MS gets to keep any of his Big House fashions.... especially that body-hugging green frock from the House of Cordura. Like he gets out, stands trial, is convicted so it's back to jail for yet another perp walk. CWW & JR will be shipped off too.... it'll be lights, camera, action along with inmates yelling & banging their tin mugs over cell doors/bars on The Cat Walk. I can just hear a WINK reporter excitedly asking, "who are you wearing?" MS, "Cordura". CWW, "Kevlar". JR, "all I got was this crappy t-shirt".

I am sorry, I did not mean to imply that you said MS would get any proceeds....I was just commenting on the monies and what could happen. You made me think. Right now until another doc dump or heaing all we can is go over what we know or what might happen. I shutter and worry if MS was released....IMO he is very dangerous. Maybe put MS, his buddies, Felons Arias and Anthony plus a list of others on a ship in the middle of the ocean and see what happens.

I am sorry, I did not mean to imply that you said MS would get any proceeds....I was just commenting on the monies and what could happen. You made me think. Right now until another doc dump or heaing all we can is go over what we know or what might happen. I shutter and worry if MS was released....IMO he is very dangerous. Maybe put MS, his buddies, Felons Arias and Anthony plus a list of others on a ship in the middle of the ocean and see what happens.

Like your boat idea---you get a YES from me. But I'm not a nice person.... I would send bomber jets out, BOOOOOOM.

JMO, no chance he'll be released on bail BUT we've all seen bad judicial decisions THEREFORE.... trepidation with many here. MS will push his Attny as far as possible. NIN posted on the MS ARREST thread a reminder that he'd been charged with 2 counts. 1: 2nd degree murder w/o premeditation, 2: conspiracy to commit murder. The conspiracy charge then points to premeditation (obviously) so now it seems it would go to the Grand Jury. Considering a release, the judge would look at the 2 counts.

I wonder if MS Attny is advising him to request for lower bond & release OR is MS the one pushing this issue himself and his Attny has to comply?

Right in the middle of the Bermuda triangle during a storm!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member