Sievers Sidebar #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently the US Supreme Court found Florida's DP to be unconstitutional because it gives the judge the final say If a defendant gets the death penalty. This can effect many death penalty cases in Florida. Florida's legislature is working on changing the law so that jurors have the final say.
Maybe that is why they are waiting to up the charges to first degree murder. I wonder if they up the charges to first degree murder if they have a limited time to announce that they are going for the DP.
My questions are if at this time can they even apply the DP to a case? Is it in the states best interest to wait as long as they can before they up the charges to first degree murder and hope the legality is straightened out? How long does the state have once they charge someone with first degree murder to announce that they plan on pursuing the death penalty?
http://www.tampabay.com/news/courts...led-unconstitutional-by-supreme-court/2260930
Florida DP legislation news: http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/n...ks-prosecutors-in-death-penalty-debate/nqNww/

I think that we need to remember that mark is looking at 4.4 Million if truly innocent in this entire thing. So curtis may stay mum just in case. But JRR knows that none of that money will ever come his way nor the way of his family since JRR really never knew Mark.

So I truly think that if Mark is involved that JRR will implicate him first. Because he probably knows that mark and curtis are supposedly brothers and he himself is an outsider to their 35 year relationship.

Jmo

Why hasnt CWW ratted Mark Sievers out?
Been long enough.
imo, I think MS has knowledge of CWWs involvement in the Bolin disappearance. Why ask your bff to kill your wife if you dont know already that he's killed another person before.? Just thinking.

imo, I think MS has knowledge of CWWs involvement in the Bolin disappearance. Why ask your bff to kill your wife if you dont know already that he's killed another person before.? Just thinking.

Fantastic point! And then can we go as far as to hope that MS will eventually turn on CWW, if offered a lesser sentence, and allow the RB family to have the answers they've been waiting so long for?

Yes, these BFF secrets run deep.

I don't necessarily want the death penalty- it doesn't work as far as I can tell- but if it did, this case deserves it. It is worthy of a first degree premeditated murder charge, at least, IMO.

JRR is the wild card- I hope at some point we fully understand why that was.

I'm hopeful that they have the evidence to convict all three perpetrators on first degree murder charges without offering any plea deals.

From your mouth to Gods ears Scout!

I'm hopeful that they have the evidence to convict all three perpetrators on first degree murder charges without offering any plea deals.

I agree, Scout, but I can't imagine why else it is taking them so long to arrest MS if it isn't because they're waiting on some beans to be spilled. I was and am hopeful that JRR's arrival in the sunshine state means we see MS wearing one of those pretty dresses they have.

Whenever I think about MS not being arrested it reminds me of this year's presidential election. Just surreal that it could happen.

I agree, Scout, but I can't imagine why else it is taking them so long to arrest MS if it isn't because they're waiting on some beans to be spilled. I was and am hopeful that JRR's arrival in the sunshine state means we see MS wearing one of those pretty dresses they have.

Whenever I think about MS not being arrested it reminds me of this year's presidential election. Just surreal that it could happen.

I think they need one of these ****s to talk. MS cant be linked to the crime scene and if payout was coming from the life insurance that hasnt been collected, there is no money trail. So all that we know about are burner phones and communication between MS and CWW. We have JR GF saying Mark hired CWW. Hopefully LE has much more than that. jmo.

H
http://abcnews.go.com/US/georgia-man-wifes-murder-death-remains-mystery/story?id=37034937

Just because MS hasn't been arrested yet doesn't mean it won't happen.

ETA: similarities - note the extreme and pathologically controlling behavior of the murderer and how he manipulates his daughters to make youtube videos supporting him and denouncing their dead mother's family.

Oh my god- Felicity. Wow. I am more worried then ever for Teresa's girls.

This mans daughters were even older. I am flabbergasted!

Yes, these BFF secrets run deep.

I don't necessarily want the death penalty- it doesn't work as far as I can tell- but if it did, this case deserves it. It is worthy of a first degree premeditated murder charge, at least, IMO.

JRR is the wild card- I hope at some point we fully understand why that was.

Hey Frigga.... I certainly respect your personal view on the death penalty but I happen to support it. While it is fitting for criminals to 'rot in jail' and may be worse personally for some, I'd rather see those offenders (deserving death) swiftly 'rot in hell'. This may sound harsh but I'll state it anyway.... our tax dollars house criminals & those dollars are wasted housing proven violent, vicious low lifes such as Larry, Curly and, for the time being, Free Willy Moe.

Hey Frigga.... I certainly respect your personal view on the death penalty but I happen to support it. While it is fitting for criminals to 'rot in jail' and may be worse personally for some, I'd rather see those offenders (deserving death) swiftly 'rot in hell'. This may sound harsh but I'll state it anyway.... our tax dollars house criminals & those dollars are wasted housing proven violent, vicious low lifes such as Larry, Curly and, for the time being, Free Willy Moe.

I'm pretty sure DP cases are automatically appealed and that costs a lot of money too and things drag out for years. However, when you look at all the criminals that are released early due to overcrowding of jails and prisons, then the DP would theoretically make more sense. I'd like to know how much it costs to house an inmate for life vs how much it costs for the DP to play out.

The vast majority of us share the frustration that MS isn't behind bars since everything points directly to him including things like who did it, how it happened to be that he was conveniently out of town, the insurance money, his greed, the IRS lien, TS's frustration in the marriage and his ineptness in handling money, perhaps the thought of his losing control over the girls after divorce, etc. The list goes on and on and on. I can't see how anyone could have reasonable doubt that he's at minimum, the initiator of this crime. Obviously LE is thinking the defense could still be able to create some sort of reasonable doubt without hard-core evidence and can't quite make the last step so where would this evidence come from?

CWW is tight lipped and so far, he has deep loyalty with MS. JR has been shown to be a blabbermouth and is not in the long-time inner circle with MS. We all know their lawyers will advise them not to talk but I'm hoping that JR doesn't listen and by blabbing, or even plea bargaining if necessary, it will put the pressure on CWW. Perhaps jealousy and self-preservation will set in for both when they finally realize they'll be sitting there for life or even potentially, on death row while their "buddy" is running around spending insurance money that they were going to have a piece of. I just hope this occurs soon and puts MS where he belongs.

As far as DP of life, whether they rot in prison or in hell is fine with me as long as they rot somewhere for this vicious and tragic crime but with that said, I can't think of any reason to allow these people to exist on this planet after what they've done, not only to TS but to those around her, for nothing but greed. Two of them have already started the rotting process. We just need the third.

We never talk much about MS turning on CWW.
"Gosh your honor I told him I was unhappy in my marriage and gee I guess he knew we were gonna be out of town...I might have told him Teresa was coming home early...of course he has the code to my alarm system...he installed it for us...I never thought he would do something like this...blah blah blah"

I think they need one of these ****s to talk. MS cant be linked to the crime scene and if payout was coming from the life insurance that hasnt been collected, there is no money trail. So all that we know about are burner phones and communication between MS and CWW. We have JR GF saying Mark hired CWW. Hopefully LE has much more than that. jmo.

I will admit two of my weaknesses. POOR memory and laziness to unnecessary research when I can just ask a question and hope for an easy answer :) I have seen mention of LE knowing about MS/CWW burner phone usage but my poor memory can't recall evidence of SMS ever finding burner phones or supporting digital footprint. I recall almost daily digital communication via their traditional phones that instantly ceased just prior to CWW roadtrip east.

We never talk much about MS turning on CWW.
"Gosh your honor I told him I was unhappy in my marriage and gee I guess he knew we were gonna be out of town...I might have told him Teresa was coming home early...of course he has the code to my alarm system...he installed it for us...I never thought he would do something like this...blah blah blah"

Well what if this is exactly what happened?
food for thought.
But MY theory is CWW was after TS and it wasn't because MS asked him to...
He hated this woman or something. Maybe something he found out she said.... she was not one to hold back IMO.
she was murdered in a RAGE. To me this was PERSONAL.

I sincerely hope this is what happened here. SO I'm sitting on this fence till there is real evidence MS hired CWW and he is arrested.

But as always this is JMVOO

I sort of think CWW didn't do the actually killing of Bolin. I sort of get the impression CWW doesnt have it in him to do the actual killing. I think he coordinated the Bolin disappearance. I think the actual Bolin killer is currently being sought by SMS. If CWW was an actual killer he would never have asked JR to tag along. CWW would have done the deed solo, no one the wiser of the drive east and not shared the 10K with JR. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech