Sievers Sidebar #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The house already looks foreclosed and run down. As MKP posted, it's still better then having Mark in our town.

Justice for TS and girls!!

Hi All :) Spent the past 2 weeks visiting on Jarvis. Have not had time to keep up with all the great info on WS's, but just in case no one has conveyed the shape this property is now in...omg!!! When I was there in September it glowed from afar with all of the lighting outside, this time it is just heart wrenching. It's all overtaken by large weeds and long grass...garbage cans strewn all over. The gate finally blew completely off when I was visiting and you can see a lawnmower, gas can, kids bicycles... all buried in tall weeds. A dim light comes on at night from inside, but that's it. Still has blue lights up from Christmas time and "no trespassing" signs with weeds up to top of mailbox. It's all just very overwhelming to see. Sometime around Memorial Day, there was a red car that went into the garage, therefore, there is still power going to the home. Within a couple of days, there were several cars in the driveway and the people there were dressed in business attire.

If I'm duplicating things that have already been noted, my apologies!

Neighborhood is back to normal. First thing I noticed was kids playing outside again :)

Take a pic and send it to Mark at the county jail. This way he will see the fruit of his labor.

The picture will definitely haunt him. Jmo.

He can probably stomach the crime scene photos. But not the poor look of his unkept deserted mansion. Jmo

I may do a drive by and take some pics when I get back to Bonita...at some point it will be foreclosed. History will show that banks don't do a good job of "dressing" their foreclosed properties.

I have pictures. I just don't know how to attach them. Or is it allowed since its not msm?

I hope some wonderful family buys that house and fills it with love and laughter. That house was filled with years and years of a woman who had the most vibrant spirit. It was filled with her love for her daughters- stories, birthday parties, snuggle time, art projects, family visits and the parties she hosted for OMH!

One moment, one terrible horrific moment should not negate all that or snuff out the vibrancy of the good people and good times that occupied or enveloped that house.

That house minus Mark Sievers represents a lot of what was good in this world, what was good in Teresa's life. Love wins over hate every moment of every day. There was way more love in that house then trauma. I hope it goes on to have many more family incarnations filled with love and family, laughter and support. I just do.

I also want to add that I have come to the conclusion that Mark is a "if I can't have it- nobody can" kind of guy. With Teresa- talk of divorce and moving on- nope, I'll kill her before she can leave me! With the girls- nope, I'll give them to friends before I will ever let Teresa's (who would DARE to leave me) family have them. Our house together- nope they are going to have to level that thing to the ground before I let anyone have it- even MY OWN family.

ETA- this could also make sense in the RB case- GB was married to MS ex- we know MS has NO problem screwing around with married women- remember that CK said he did it with a married coworker of hers- years ago. If MS was still screwing around with that ex and RB found out and threatened MS to tell his brother (GB) ... well, well, well doesn't this just fit with these similar scenarios? NOBODY threatens mr 9mm packing Mark Sievers and lives to tell about it- apparently!

It will take a lot to make me believe he did all of this for the money. I think the money was the icing on the cake- the big FU or both but I don't think it was the motive. The motive was first and foremost the possibility that Teresa was going to leave him and second she was going to take his sweet girls- probably the only two people in Marks lifetime that loved him unconditionally.

What a friggin tragedy of Shaksperean proportions. MOO and it is subject to change in the face of more evidence to the contrary.

Last thing, I promise- bear with me. If the story of RB as told by AW to her coworker at Nicoletti's is true then I think the hefty insurance policies on Teresa Sievers were exactly that, insurance, but not in the unusual sense of the terms. They were insurance policies for Mark Sievers to continue forward in the lap of luxury if Teresa ever tried to LEAVE HIM, like she left Kenny.

In the early stages it didn't make much sense to a lot of folks here for MS to kill his wife- she had the potential to make so much more money over time then what she had previously. All accounts were (from those close) that he adored his wife and worshipped the ground she walked on- and I'm sure he did (there are many cheaters who never wish to actually leave their spouse- ever. They have their cake and eat it too, so I don't buy his cheating as motive), he bragged about her and defended her treatment of him as long as she stayed with him- IF she ever tried to pull any hinky stuff and walk away- boom, you're gone and I AM RICH and with our beloved children! Buh bye.

He needs to be put away- FOREVER and a day.

Register of Actions

Case No. 16-CA-002134
Tottenham, Patrick J Plaintiff vs Sievers, Mark D Defendant
Div H
Laboda, Alane C
Party Information
Laird Andrew Lile
Retained
239-649-7778(W)
Naples, FL 34109

Events & Orders of the Court
Civil Cover Sheet
Complaint
Attachments/Exhibits to PleadingExhibit A
Attachments/Exhibits to PleadingExhibit B
Attachments/Exhibits to PleadingExhibit C
Attachments/Exhibits to PleadingExhibit D

Just FILED TODAY!!

^^^ Are there no live links? Can you share what this is in regards to? Thank you so much!

Lmao.

I will pay 1 million dollars to the first person that puts a Websleuths sign in front of Marks unkept home and send the pic to him in jail. Lol

Mark definitely knows Websleuths and how we feel about hubby's murdering their wives.

So Mark would probably chuckle at the picture, since he knows Websleuths was basically saying. Hi Mark. We are glad that you have been caught.

Jmo.

Don't pass go.

Nor try to collect your 4 million dollar investment that you put on your wife's life.

Jmo.

Every life insurance payment that you decided to keep up while planning your wife's death. Will go to your kids and the Guardians of your kids which is on Teresa's side of the family.

Thanks Mark. You smart /stupid mother f.....

Jmo

Ok, all I could see on the docket is CA Trust litigation

So, I take it this is about Teresa's estate and money?

Lmao.

I will pay 1 million dollars to the first person that puts a Websleuths sign in front of Marks unkept home and send the pic to him in jail. Lol

Mark definitely knows Websleuths and how we feel about hubby's murdering their wives.

So Mark would probably chuckle at the picture, since he knows Websleuths was basically saying. Hi Mark. We are glad that you have been caught.

Jmo.

Don't pass go.

Nor try to collect your 4 million dollar investment that you put on your wife's life.

Jmo.

Every life insurance payment that you decided to keep up while planning your wife's death. Will go to your kids and the Guardians of your kids which is on Teresa's side of the family.

Thanks Mark. You smart /stupid mother f.....

Jmo

Lol. Btw. I would send a Websleuths sign to Uncle Arnolds house as well to remind Oscar that we are on the case. Jmo.

Teresa was my doctor for 5-6 years. I live in Bonita Springs 6 months. I wish I was there right now. I would go put that sign in her yard for free!

I have pictures. I just don't know how to attach them. Or is it allowed since its not msm?

Sure. If they're photos of yours, feel free to post them.

If you need help posting them, PM me and I will help or post them for you.

Register of Actions

Case No. 16-CA-002134
Tottenham, Patrick J Plaintiff vs Sievers, Mark D Defendant
Div H
Laboda, Alane C
Party Information
Laird Andrew Lile
Retained
239-649-7778(W)
Naples, FL 34109

Events & Orders of the Court
Civil Cover Sheet
Complaint
Attachments/Exhibits to PleadingExhibit A
Attachments/Exhibits to PleadingExhibit B
Attachments/Exhibits to PleadingExhibit C
Attachments/Exhibits to PleadingExhibit D

Just FILED TODAY!!

Patrick J Tottenham, is TS's brother.

Alane Laboda is the Judge

Andrew Laird is the attorney

This would be having to do with TS estate. Maybe to keep any and all monies or anything, safe for the girls. Maybe to remove MS, BS, or lawyer team, from anything until after the trial and verdict....because anything not in black and white, with court documentation and ruling, MS and his team may try to get their hands on.

Also, this may be a needed filing that is done in such family murder cases.

This is a wild guess??? Am I even close?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EasyFiling