Sievers Sidebar #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another article: "Brother of Teresa Sievers wants husband charged in her murder removed as family trust trustee

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crim...as-family-trust-beneficiary-35-383352131.html
==================
Article answers many questions we all had regarding the life insurance policies. Good to know girls are beneficiaries on above mentioned policies and not MS.
Beach is out right now, but asked me to reopen the thread.

She will be on later for this afternoon's proceedings. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Just did a drive by of chez Sievers. Pictures from car....sorry for poor quality

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 245
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 247
Thanks to all of you that provided info on the hearing and the doc dump. I should've read things here before posting on other threads. I had to step away for awhile because I couldn't stomach all the gross text/calendar entries (lies) by MS. Again....:tyou:

Thanks for the Jarvis pics, Fldigger.... weeds around the mailbox are tall but I've seen worse grass (taller). Looks like a nice someone may have mowed just enough to keep it from getting 3ft tall. Wish the city would ramp it up, like 'get er done' until it's sold or whatever.

Thanks for the Jarvis pics, Fldigger.... weeds around the mailbox are tall but I've seen worse grass (taller). Looks like a nice someone may have mowed just enough to keep it from getting 3ft tall. Wish the city would ramp it up, like 'get er done' until it's sold or whatever.

The pictures make it look a little better than it is in real life. It looks pretty bad. The neighbor has mowed his yard right up to the property line.

Justice will come, but it will take time. My childhood friend who is related to Tim Bosma finally can rest. The two men charged in the death of Tim were just found guilty.! Another case that is on WS

I sure hope those girls have zero occasion to have to drive by their former home and see it in such shape. It is a tangent reminder of what MS did to their lives.

Cant mark rent out the home for a good price to keep money coming in?

Summertime with pool in nice area should bring in a decent monthly rent.

Does any locals know how much can Mark charge a month to rent his home?

Or what the sales price could be for that home minus the murder disclosure that is mandatory when selling a home.

I would probably just rent it out to help pay lawyers until the bank finally confiscates it. Jmo

Or what the sales price could be for that home minus the murder disclosure that is mandatory when selling a home.

I would probably just rent it out to help pay lawyers until the bank finally confiscates it. Jmo

I could not rent a home where someone was murdered....it would be too hard. Still MS could have at least tried. HE shows little effort in really helping his daughters...all about him. JMO

It would seem then, that the Trust for the girls was for the purpose of seeing them be able to be raised, without financial hardship, to the person who had complete custody of them.Since Mark had always been the stay-at-home dad, that money would be his and as the trustee, he would have complete control of it all.

Now, the custody battle between the families means that Teresa's brother, Patrick has control of the money for as long as Sievers cannot handle that business from jail. Were Bonnie, by some chance, gain custody, I'm sure Patrick would send Bonnie money for the girls. Under any circumstance, that money is theirs.

Now, it seems to me to be more likely that Mimi will be granted custody. Patrick will disburse funds for her to help support the girls.

3 million should be enough to see them through college, unless some "random" custodian got greedy. The girls would be supporting BS as well as themselves. :moo:

So, this case needs to see Sievers totally out of the financial loop. He seems pretty sure that he will be acquitted. Perhaps he thinks he's Casey Anthony!

I hope the hearing today ends the issue for once and for all. Sievers' meddling in the trust will be more difficult if Mimi has custody.

I'm just waiting for the hearing today to see if CWW agrees to testify. If forced to, I'm betting all we hear from him is a statement about his 5th Amendment rights.

Hold on. 3 million to see them through college. Lol.

You can raise 2 girls with a nice lifestyle on a 70k a year salary. Now if you allocate 70k a year for 15 years. Then that's still only about 1 million.

Plus the girls would be 25 years old or close to by then.

Plus it will still be 2 plus million left.

Which is way more than enough for them to live a good life while owning homes and cars and keep maintenance paid with regular jobs while still being able to go on vacations. Jmo.

The girls should be set for life without going to a big college. Jmo.

But since we all know that the housing market will be fairly expensive in the next 15 years.

Then maybe it would be cheaper to by them good homes right now and keep the homes rented and maintained until the girls are old enough to move in or sell if they want. Jmo.

But I honestly would hand pick the smartest things for my kids. And not just say to take this and do whatever you want.

I have had 2 friends that rummaged through their inheritance in 2 years.

One had 500k. And the other had 900k.

And when it was all said and done. They still didn't own not 1 piece of property or home or anything. Jmo.

Its not the money amount. But its how you humble yourself and expectations while making a 3 or 4 million dollars last for all involved. Jmo

He could get over $1000 per week for vacation rental. But our "season " is from October to March here. I doubt he could get a regular lease as most know its history.

I could not rent a home where someone was murdered....it would be too hard. Still MS could have at least tried. HE shows little effort in really helping his daughters...all about him. JMO

I agree somewhat.

But people rent or buy homes in good areas every day for that knockdown price. Jmo. Especially if they don't know the victim and it was an isolated thing.

Now the Mendes brothers killed their parents inside their mansion.

So this was isolated.

So if a realtor told me that I can get this home for half. And the people responsible are locked away for life.

Then I may take it. Jmo.

IT'S nothing personal.

But if you shut down all land and homes where people were killed in affluent or even poor neighborhoods .

Then mosts nice homes would be still vacant to this day.

He could get over $1000 per week for vacation rental. But our "season " is from October to March here. I doubt he could get a regular lease as most know its history.

Agree. But is marks pool covered or inside or is it outside?

Is his pool in a atrium or something that can be heated in the winter but not still open to the cold elements.

If so. Then it seems like it's a good neighborhood and the home has yearly worth to some outsider that doesn't know or care but justs wants to rent or buy a decent home in Florida. Jmo.

But if Mark has a inside pool. Then that definitely ups the value in someone's eyes.

Especially if a rental or selling price was right for the person that knows this was isolated and they have nothing to worry about. Jmo

Btw. If the bank decides to do a short sale for the bare minimum. And if there is no other lien holders of the property.

Then the house will eventually sell to someone or investor for a good price.

But before buying. I would talk to the title company to see who has leins and for how much.

Plus I would check the back owed property taxes as well before buying.

Jmo. But as of now.

It seems like Mark owes way more than what the house could sell for.

Especially since he hasn't tried to sell it yet. Jmo.

The equity has been tossed years ago due to constant loans or not paying.

So I'm thinking that renting the property out may work best for him at the moment. Jmo

Hey DexterMorgan.... MS pool is outside with an enclosure---not sure but remembering pics from the docs, seems the enclosure was flush with part of the back side of the house. The Parcel info has where 2 permits were issued for the 'Pool & Spa'----one was for 'pool, deck & electric', the other says just 'pool'. Surely it's heated, JMO.

I was just about to post the same thing. SW FL is VERY seasonal. Rentals are a dime a dozen during summer so they would have to make a rental property very attractive to get a bite. During the winter months it almost feels like our population doubles (feels like it but I'm sure it doesn't, ha!)

ETA: pools aren't that uncommon in Fl either. I just moved, kinda, to TN and one of the first things I thought was "where's everyone's pools?" I took it for granted after 45 years in FL that pools were common all over I suppose. Things are very different in Southern FL I'm learning

Agree. But is marks pool covered or inside or is it outside?

Is his pool in a atrium or something that can be heated in the winter but not still open to the cold elements.

If so. Then it seems like it's a good neighborhood and the home has yearly worth to some outsider that doesn't know or care but justs wants to rent or buy a decent home in Florida. Jmo.

But if Mark has a inside pool. Then that definitely ups the value in someone's eyes.

Especially if a rental or selling price was right for the person that knows this was isolated and they have nothing to worry about. Jmo

Btw. If the bank decides to do a short sale for the bare minimum. And if there is no other lien holders of the property.

Then the house will eventually sell to someone or investor for a good price.

But before buying. I would talk to the title company to see who has leins and for how much.

Plus I would check the back owed property taxes as well before buying.

Jmo. But as of now.

It seems like Mark owes way more than what the house could sell for.

Especially since he hasn't tried to sell it yet. Jmo.

The equity has been tossed years ago due to constant loans or not paying.

So I'm thinking that renting the property out may work best for him at the moment. Jmo

The pool is in enclosure. One of the gate doors has been knocked down. I will try to get picture.

a few points....

1. Why would MS do anything? Any rent money will just go to the bank or the attorneys. Isn't he better off being indigent?

2. As others have said, rentals are a dime a dozen this time of year. Very hard to push that property.

3. Jarvis Rd is a nice road where people (mostly) are proud home owners that take good care of their properties. The sievers home is by far the biggest home on the street. Frankly; it's a little out of place...it's not generally going to be attractive to a renter. My street is 2 miles from the Gulf of Mexico. There are plenty of rental properties that would fill here first. JMO.

4. If I were TS's family I would push to acquire the property from the bank. MS files the death certificate to move it into his name only with 48 hours of her death - I think, sorry if I read the records wrong.

I couldn't help but notice MS's darkened facial hair....no doubt used to enhance his youthful appeal for the big "meet up" with CWW in court. (Can't decide if he was going for youthful boyish charm or sinister Simon Legree?) Oh well, what ever he was trying to do in court to "differentiate and distance" himself from the appearance of being CWW's twin, it didn't work. At the end of the day, they still showed up dressed as evil incarnations of The Bobbsey Twins. Ah gee, all that effort, even removing his wire-rimmed glasses and yet they still looked identical! If they serve Asian food in the prison, he can make his own
"Touch of Gray"...just for men, by simply using the vinegar from the salad dressing and packets of soy
sauce! (Oh geez, I can hardly wait to see what pops up on my computer auto-ads tomorrow after researching that subject!:blushing:)

Hold on. 3 million to see them through college. Lol.

You can raise 2 girls with a nice lifestyle on a 70k a year salary. Now if you allocate 70k a year for 15 years. Then that's still only about 1 million.

Plus the girls would be 25 years old or close to by then.

Plus it will still be 2 plus million left.

Which is way more than enough for them to live a good life while owning homes and cars and keep maintenance paid with regular jobs while still being able to go on vacations. Jmo.

The girls should be set for life without going to a big college. Jmo.

But since we all know that the housing market will be fairly expensive in the next 15 years.

Then maybe it would be cheaper to by them good homes right now and keep the homes rented and maintained until the girls are old enough to move in or sell if they want. Jmo.

But I honestly would hand pick the smartest things for my kids. And not just say to take this and do whatever you want.

I have had 2 friends that rummaged through their inheritance in 2 years.

One had 500k. And the other had 900k.

And when it was all said and done. They still didn't own not 1 piece of property or home or anything. Jmo.

Its not the money amount. But its how you humble yourself and expectations while making a 3 or 4 million dollars last for all involved. Jmo
Collect the 4.4 million, invest in secure bonds at 5% will reap $200,000 annually in interest, allowing the 4.4 million principal to remain untouched. Sufficient money in place to raise and educate the girls where they will have little to no fiscal concerns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper