Sievers Sidebar #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies, I copied the address from discovery docs, must have been wrong.

No prob, LB... we are all suffering from Information OVERLOAD​ LOL

I'm on over-drive at this point.... paying bills early, minor landscaping & trees to be cut back while getting ready to leave for FL. I don't know whether to grab wine or down more coffee---I probably need a phychiactric EVAL myself!

Has anyone on here actually found evidence of the MO condo being up for sale? Someone mentioned calling a realtor. So far I can't find any for sale, auction, foreclosure or even pre-foreclosure info. Only accessed the PVA info.

I have heard nothing back

Ok... the Fenton, MO condo address is 6501 Old Highway 141, Unit #1 in St Louis Co, zip 63026.

The condo is still in BOTH their names with a PO box in Bonita Springs as the mailing address. Assessed Value on PVA is $11,400, property taxes are up to date & last paid 12/14/2015. Looks like it was put in both names 10/07/2005, states that the Original DOC was retired 11/09/2015.

MS won't be paying 2016 taxes BUT IF HE DOES it could be BS keeping that up JMO​ so may check back after Xmas 2016.
I had done some research on this condo and neighboring condo's (same complex) 6-8 months ago and if I recall correctly they were selling in $62,000-$65,000 range

In my opinion, MS wanted to spend that time with MiP solely in order to freshen and cement her thoughts, recollections and feelings of what an awesome husband and father he was.

She was one more tool for him to use. Is she one of the women who loaned him books to help him with marriage issues he was complaining about behind TS' back? To her own friends that she had for years before knowing him.

I hope MiP and the female psychologists have read all the documents that have been released. Making a mental note of the diary entries where both their friend TS and the cheating, thieving, murdering husband were each participating in the same self-examination exercise.

So enlightening.

This!!!!

To me this is strange....why call on this particular doctor to check on your wife because she did not show up to work....and then spend the day at the beach with the doctors wife....that there may have been a relationship with. What was MS trying to do? I feel for the doctor as this is all out in the open now....wonder if they are still together. MS sure destroyed so many lves and all he cares about is the money he will not get.

I don't think Mark was involved with her or if he had been TS knew and accepted it. I believe she may be the one friend that knew about MS and manipulation. Teresa may have confided in her in the end and she was supporting TS in leaving his sorry A___. We have not seen an interview with her but I am sure there is one and it holds a lot of information. MS wanted to meet with her to see if he could figure out what she knew, how much she knew and try to change her mind about him. I think TS was very close to this lady....

I had done some research on this condo and neighboring condo's (same complex) 6-8 months ago and if I recall correctly they were selling in $62,000-$65,000 range

While I know zip about Fenton realty locations, etc, I had to look twice at the Assessed Value... $11,400! Makes no sense to me but that's what was there. The fact it's still in both their names & has a Bonita PO box as the mailing address.... wonder who gets the mail at that PO box in AND wonder what all MS has had delivered to that PO box. Surely LE checked that out.

While I know zip about Fenton realty locations, etc, I had to look twice at the Assessed Value... $11,400! Makes no sense to me but that's what was there. The fact it's still in both their names & has a Bonita PO box as the mailing address.... wonder who gets the mail at that PO box in AND wonder what all MS has had delivered to that PO box. Surely LE checked that out.

So Teresa has her name on the condo. Okay that's good to know. But he probably talked her in to that while pretending that they could live off the renters monthly payments. Idk

Depending on how it was deeded, either the Estate of TS now owns an interest in that condo or MS automatically inherited her portion of it upon her death.

As far as assessments for taxes, many municipalities do NOT assess at Actual Market Value or Fair Market Value. Some assess at levels far below that amount, which appears to be the case here.

Depending on how it was deeded, either the Estate of TS now owns an interest in that condo or MS automatically inherited her portion of it upon her death.

As far as assessments for taxes, many municipalities do NOT assess at Actual Market Value or Fair Market Value. Some assess at levels far below that amount, which appears to be the case here.

Thanks for posting that, AlwaysShocked..... I was perplexed but you sparred my to look further. PVA sites vary greatly, drives me crazy! I found another Parcel Information Sheet listing Residential Total Market Value: $59,900 and Residential Total Assessed Value: $11,400. With this being a condo & off in Missouri, I wonder if it was a loose end that MS just didn't tend to as far as changing the name of ownership OR did he purposely choose to leave it under Sievers, Mark D & Teresa A​? The Bonita PO box in the 34136 zip.... wonder if CWW ever used it to mail Mark anything. Maybe nothing & merely used for rent, just makes you wonder bc MS always has an agenda.

Ok... the Fenton, MO condo address is 6501 Old Highway 141, Unit #1 in St Louis Co, zip 63026.

The condo is still in BOTH their names with a PO box in Bonita Springs as the mailing address. Assessed Value on PVA is $11,400, property taxes are up to date & last paid 12/14/2015. Looks like it was put in both names 10/07/2005, states that the Original DOC was retired 11/09/2015.

MS won't be paying 2016 taxes BUT IF HE DOES it could be BS keeping that up JMO​ so may check back after Xmas 2016.
I thought the address was 650 S. Old Highway 141, Fenton, MO 63026. The units are alpha A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H. I, etc. Could Marks condo be letter I and not #1?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

If the address is correct it is I not 1. All of the other units are alphanumeric not numeric

I thought the address was 650 S. Old Highway 141, Fenton, MO 63026. The units are alpha A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H. I, etc. Could Marks condo be letter I and not #1?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

If the address is correct it is I not 1. All of the other units are alphanumeric not numeric

You guys are right... my bad. Cross-eyed as I was I overlooked that----YES it's Unit I, not #1. Actually recorded as PHS 2 BLDG 7 UNIT I

I have been curious about something for a long time and would appreciate any input or opinion. Maybe it's been discussed and I missed it or have forgotten. I am in Doc Dump 2 Bates 4250/4251. Why would MS have texted CWW that condo was locked but storage unit on deck was unlocked? This implies to me that CWW had something he needed to store where no one would find item(s). Then, on this same day (May 5) MS texts CWW "Is your mail secure at home? Because you could mail me your info" With the way MS is questioning CWW's mail security MS isn't asking CWW something like "if I mail you something will it be secure" it seems to me MS is asking CWW, put whatever item in your mailbox mailing to me in FL if your mail in MO is secure. May 5 is just 2 days after MS returned to FL from the wedding. My curiosity is, what in the world would CWW need to mail to MS? We know it wasn't a burner phone as on that same day (May 5) MS texts CWW that MS had purchased burner that day on May 5 and would stick it in the mail tomorrow May 7
attachment.php

Attachments

• Sievers.jpg
    Sievers.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 299
I have been curious about something for a long time and would appreciate any input or opinion. Maybe it's been discussed and I missed it or have forgotten. I am in Doc Dump 2 Bates 4250/4251. Why would MS have texted CWW that condo was locked but storage unit on deck was unlocked? This implies to me that CWW had something he needed to store where no one would find item(s). Then, on this same day (May 5) MS texts CWW "Is your mail secure at home? Because you could mail me your info" With the way MS is questioning CWW's mail security MS isn't asking CWW something like "if I mail you something will it be secure" it seems to me MS is asking CWW, put whatever item in your mailbox mailing to me in FL if your mail in MO is secure. May 5 is just 2 days after MS returned to FL from the wedding. My curiosity is, what in the world would CWW need to mail to MS? We know it wasn't a burner phone as on that same day (May 5) MS texts CWW that MS had purchased burner that day on May 5 and would stick it in the mail tomorrow May 7
attachment.php

I always wondered if MS mailed CWW the alarm code(s) that BS would be using AND maybe a key??? OR was there something MS placed in his condo storage unit (while there for the wedding) for CWW to retrieve.... like a key or alarm info? I'm not sure MS was really wanting or needing CWW to mail him anything but this all gets messy for me.... like they say one thing but may mean something else. THEN AGAIN, did MS give CWW cash $$ to purchase burner phones in MO---no $ trail or purchase in FL also not to be seen ON CAMS that are in all stores---then mail one to MS? MS did so much at the far end of a 10' pole, like having his 'little people do the dirty work' so he'd keep his hands clean THEN at the same time he's so damn stupid to do/say other OBVIOUS stuff that screams "I have an agenda and I'm guilty". Game players are SO obvious---they fool no one except their victims.

I always wondered if MS mailed CWW the alarm code(s) that BS would be using AND maybe a key??? OR was there something MS placed in his condo storage unit (while there for the wedding) for CWW to retrieve.... like a key or alarm info? I'm not sure MS was really wanting or needing CWW to mail him anything but this all gets messy for me.... like they say one thing but may mean something else. THEN AGAIN, did MS give CWW cash $$ to purchase burner phones in MO---no $ trail or purchase in FL also not to be seen ON CAMS that are in all stores---then mail one to MS? MS did so much at the far end of a 10' pole, like having his 'little people do the dirty work' so he'd keep his hands clean THEN at the same time he's so damn stupid to do/say other OBVIOUS stuff that screams "I have an agenda and I'm guilty". Game players are SO obvious---they fool no one except their victims.
Thanks for playing the game w me MsBoo. Please allow me to consider your response and think (type) out loud. I am not so sure MS would mail an alarm code. I would think he would just text or verbally tell CWW the code. I wouldn't think MS would mail CWW a key rather than just maybe hide one beneath a flower pot or something. You speculate you dont think MS needed CWW to mail something to MS in FL, but yet, MS says "Because you could mail me your info". You query did MS give CWW money to purchase burners but MS texted CWW stating he picked them up and would be mailing to MO then also texted how MS/or CWW would initiate burner calls/texts using word "other". Again, just thinking out loud and wondering what their sneaky details were.
BTW,if I were ever to consider committing a crime, I have learned I wont be making any Wal Mart purchases as they have HD camera's filming 24/7. Just ask Sidney Moorer and his .99 purchase :) I guess you could also ask JR. (just speculating LE looked many places for burner purchase video in FL made on the day of May 5 ,so, doubtful it was WalMart)

In the text verbiage, MS is specific to point out the difference between three key things - texting, calling and mailing. This leads me to believe that the actual mailing meant just that. The only thing I can think of is that perhaps their "private meeting" before the wedding just lined out the murder agreement, but not the specifics. I'm inclined to believe that MS sent CWW the PO Box address ("secure" per Mark, I'm sure. Teresa probably never had a key to it and had no reason to). It was then that CWW informed MS generally, and the "info" mailed was about the more detailed plan for the trip. As we all know, MS is a control freak, so he would want to know EXACTLY how CWW was going to accomplish his murderous goal. The timing had to be precise as to when Teresa arrived at home and when BS came to feed the animals, etc.

That's the only thing I can figure out.

ETA: I don't know where the mailboxes are at the condo, but they are probably in a community mailbox I would imagine. Perhaps MS left a key to the mailbox in the shed that was unlocked so he could go and get the "secure mail" there.

In the text verbiage, MS is specific to point out the difference between three key things - texting, calling and mailing. This leads me to believe that the actual mailing meant just that. The only thing I can think of is that perhaps their "private meeting" before the wedding just lined out the murder agreement, but not the specifics. I'm inclined to believe that MS sent CWW the PO Box address ("secure" per Mark, I'm sure. Teresa probably never had a key to it and had no reason to). It was then that CWW informed MS generally, and the "info" mailed was about the more detailed plan for the trip. As we all know, MS is a control freak, so he would want to know EXACTLY how CWW was going to accomplish his murderous goal. The timing had to be precise as to when Teresa arrived at home and when BS came to feed the animals, etc.

That's the only thing I can figure out.

ETA: I don't know where the mailboxes are at the condo, but they are probably in a community mailbox I would imagine. Perhaps MS left a key to the mailbox in the shed that was unlocked so he could go and get the "secure mail" there.

What a trip- can you imagine the woman that was allegedly renting the condo finding a strange man that looks like the Florida owner of her Missouri condo on her deck in the storage unit? Wow. How'd they pull that off if it was being rented. Pretty bold and brazen- unless... Hmmmm?

Thanks for playing the game w me MsBoo. Please allow me to consider your response and think (type) out loud. I am not so sure MS would mail an alarm code. I would think he would just text or verbally tell CWW the code. I wouldn't think MS would mail CWW a key rather than just maybe hide one beneath a flower pot or something. You speculate you dont think MS needed CWW to mail something to MS in FL, but yet, MS says "Because you could mail me your info". You query did MS give CWW money to purchase burners but MS texted CWW stating he picked them up and would be mailing to MO then also texted how MS/or CWW would initiate burner calls/texts using word "other". Again, just thinking out loud and wondering what their sneaky details were.
BTW,if I were ever to consider committing a crime, I have learned I wont be making any Wal Mart purchases as they have HD camera's filming 24/7. Just ask Sidney Moorer and his .99 purchase :) I guess you could also ask JR. (just speculating LE looked many places for burner purchase video in FL made on the day of May 5 ,so, doubtful it was WalMart)

I was typing/thinking out loud myself---AND I'm all over the place. I wondered about more phones due to the fact LE found so many when they raided CWW's place BUT... some of those phones could very well have been old ones CWW and/or AW no longer used & had merely not disposed of. I'm curious what CWW would've retrieved from MS's condo storage unit--definitely a reason for MS telling CWW that. Not sure MS would leave a key under a pot, etc on Jarvis but ya never know. MS gave CWW the Jarvis address BUT I have to wonder if that Bonita PO box was used for anything mailed to MS---the one I saw as the Sievers' mailing address on the St Louis Co property records for the Missouri condo.

These guys were crazy stupid---tried to conceal then texted lots, MS calendar entries that went farther than setting up TS. I learned deleted texts, emails & past phone conversations can be recovered BUT CWW, the tech 'genius', should have known that. Also all the cameras in stores, parking lots, gas stops, etc. Thoses dumbasses--JR was on a cam changing the license plate at a gas stop! The GPS CWW brought along, the (always active) rental car GPS & their phones pinging off towers leaving travel time & location trail--heck, if you fart it'll ping off a tower somewhere. Wonder where they left the car before entering Jarvis? Whose yard did they walk thru to enter the Sievers premises or did they have an Uber drop them off? GEEZ

They were messy & careless with this murder. Not so with the Bolin case far as we know, which seems dead in the water til someone speaks up. I'm anxious for the trial---we'll get the facts & won't be contemplating anymore.

Great post msboo. Yep, delete doesn't really mean delete. Especially if keysrokes are exchanged and traverse the internet. As fas as mail between MS and CW, I think cash was sent. Those 100 bills likely came from the money volt/safe where MS hide $40k from TS along with the (4 or 5) life insurance policies.

I mean really. That alone would make anyone suspicious when the policy holder supposedly lived month to month financially.
I was typing/thinking out loud myself---AND I'm all over the place. I wondered about more phones due to the fact LE found so many when they raided CWW's place BUT... some of those phones could very well have been old ones CWW and/or AW no longer used & had merely not disposed of. I'm curious what CWW would've retrieved from MS's condo storage unit--definitely a reason for MS telling CWW that. Not sure MS would leave a key under a pot, etc on Jarvis but ya never know. MS gave CWW the Jarvis address BUT I have to wonder if that Bonita PO box was used for anything mailed to MS---the one I saw as the Sievers' mailing address on the St Louis Co property records for the Missouri condo.

These guys were crazy stupid---tried to conceal then texted lots, MS calendar entries that went farther than setting up TS. I learned deleted texts, emails & past phone conversations can be recovered BUT CWW, the tech 'genius', should have known that. Also all the cameras in stores, parking lots, gas stops, etc. Thoses dumbasses--JR was on a cam changing the license plate at a gas stop! The GPS CWW brought along, the (always active) rental car GPS & their phones pinging off towers leaving travel time & location trail--heck, if you fart it'll ping off a tower somewhere. Wonder where they left the car before entering Jarvis? Whose yard did they walk thru to enter the Sievers premises or did they have an Uber drop them off? GEEZ

They were messy & careless with this murder. Not so with the Bolin case far as we know, which seems dead in the water til someone speaks up. I'm anxious for the trial---we'll get the facts & won't be contemplating anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilb