Sievers Sidebar #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IF they had really wanted to try and get away with this murder.... you really can't "go black" unless you leave your location with absolutely no tech what so ever, including any car (to be sure) and you have zero contact with anyone PERIOD.

Larry & Curly should have stolen a couple of hammers, maybe a tool belt to accessorize, and hopped on a scooter (maybe a moped?) for the long haul down & back. If JR had to have a t-shirt... "I'm With Stupid" printed on it would suffice but no tourist location logos. Only gas stop cams would catch them as shopping sprees at Walmart, etc are a big no-no. No China Buffet stops, only the food & snacks offered at gas stops. Moe thought he was smarter than the average bear..... NOT!

You guys are right... my bad. Cross-eyed as I was I overlooked that----YES it's Unit I, not #1. Actually recorded as PHS 2 BLDG 7 UNIT I
Hey msboo...think we are all a bit "cross'eyed" with all this info. As we look back, things we read/heard in the early releases have new relevance with subsequent releases. Another thing I have found is that Mark gave security code to at least two different times (probably more, but these two times for sure). Bates 37906 to MiP and Bates 37909 to LQ (the food lady). Don't know who else yet, still searching.

IF they had really wanted to try and get away with this murder.... you really can't "go black" unless you leave your location with absolutely no tech what so ever, including any car (to be sure) and you have zero contact with anyone PERIOD.

Larry & Curly should have stolen a couple of hammers, maybe a tool belt to accessorize, and hopped on a scooter (maybe a moped?) for the long haul down & back. If JR had to have a t-shirt... "I'm With Stupid" printed on it would suffice but no tourist location logos. Only gas stop cams would catch them as shopping sprees at Walmart, etc are a big no-no. No China Buffet stops, only the food & snacks offered at gas stops. Moe thought he was smarter than the average bear..... NOT!
Love your posts msboo! You are spot on. The part about pinging off a tower if you fart made me laugh. "Big brother" is always watching.

I've often wondered during this case if CWW and JRR were so arrogant that they didn't think they'd get caught OR they just didn't care if they did get caught. They both had done previous PRISON time..they KNEW what it was like on the inside, after all. BOTH of them bragged to other people that they were going to Florida (I get that part...Florida is paradise..especially the sub-tropical SW!![emoji41] )...they stopped at gas stations..walmart..AND SMS said they even did restaurant reviews!! ANY dingbat knows walmart and gas stations have cameras . everywhere ..duh...

Let's top that off with the fact that CWW'S pic is on the FRONT of Ms's REFRIGERATOR. [emoji33] It's like saying.."hey LE...here's the murderer". Talk about dumb, dumber and even dumber.

Rest in peace TS! I pray we'll have justice!!
Great post msboo. Yep, delete doesn't really mean delete. Especially if keysrokes are exchanged and traverse the internet. As fas as mail between MS and CW, I think cash was sent. Those 100 bills likely came from the money volt/safe where MS hide $40k from TS along with the (4 or 5) life insurance policies.

I mean really. That alone would make anyone suspicious when the policy holder supposedly lived month to month financially.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Love your posts msboo! You are spot on. The part about pinging off a tower if you fart made me laugh. "Big brother" is always watching.

I've often wondered during this case if CWW and JRR were so arrogant that they didn't think they'd get caught OR they just didn't care if they did get caught. They both had done previous PRISON time..they KNEW what it was like on the inside, after all. BOTH of them bragged to other people that they were going to Florida (I get that part...Florida is paradise..especially the sub-tropical SW!![emoji41] )...they stopped at gas stations..walmart..AND SMS said they even did restaurant reviews!! ANY dingbat knows walmart and gas stations have cameras . everywhere ..duh...

Let's top that off with the fact that CWW'S pic is on the FRONT of Ms's REFRIGERATOR. [emoji33] It's like saying.."hey LE...here's the murderer". Talk about dumb, dumber and even dumber.

Rest in peace TS! I pray we'll have justice!!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Thanks for your kind words.

Amid such horrendous circumstances the pendulum swings severely. This senseless murder vs 3 cruel idiots. These monsters have no reasoning---they think they're like the rest of us ONLY smarter. But they live in a different world.... a bubble, it's their world. My Grandfather had a funny way of saying things---truthful yet funny without making 'fun of'. My mother was admitted to the psych ward a week before Xmas. Our family had not yet discussed this happening. He & I went for the 1st visit--back in the car we sat in silence for a minute then he stated, "your mother's thinking apparatus isn't working properly". He wasn't trying to be funny but I busted out laughing which brought me back to a level of reality where I could look/deal with what was at hand (no comparison with TS's demise!). You have to laugh at times. MS, CWW & JRR live in another reality & their "thinking apparatuses" are wired wrong. They see a pot of gold at the end of a tunnel, don't care how they get there... this is how they live & breath.

Amid such horrendous circumstances the pendulum swings severely. This senseless murder vs 3 cruel idiots. These monsters have no reasoning---they think they're like the rest of us ONLY smarter. But they live in a different world.... a bubble, it's their world. My Grandfather had a funny way of saying things---truthful yet funny without making 'fun of'. My mother was admitted to the psych ward a week before Xmas. Our family had not yet discussed this happening. He & I went for the 1st visit--back in the car we sat in silence for a minute then he stated, "your mother's thinking apparatus isn't working properly". He wasn't trying to be funny but I busted out laughing which brought me back to a level of reality where I could look/deal with what was at hand (no comparison with TS's demise!). You have to laugh at times. MS, CWW & JRR live in another reality & their "thinking apparatuses" are wired wrong. They see a pot of gold at the end of a tunnel, don't care how they get there... this is how they live & breath.
Well said. I like to think of it as a short circuit in brain wiring. Where there should be conscience, empathy and common sense there is none. That part of the brain has no activity. It's dead. It shorted out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Being raised in a small w lots of structure and guidance and discipline, it was literally almost a Leave it to Beaver environment. Pre-internet. Most were prevented from seeing bad things or not really even hearing much about bad things. Hearing about the people MsBoo mentions that live in a bubble. That live in their world. That see that pot of gold and will do what is necessary to reach the gold pot. On the rare occasion we heard about bad people doing bad things (from pedophilia up to murder, etc) my thinking sort of was "well, that one in a million bad person was caught so I guess we should be fine for a few more years. I really considered the odds to be like one in a million. As I aged/matured/lived life much larger cities,my numbers grew to be like 1 in a thousand. Now with the internet, reading the news, following WS, I now think my number is closer to 1 in .................... We aren't in Kansas anymore Toto
I am happy that my two sisters haven't moved, aren't members of WS, aren't curious about crime, and to this day still live the Leave it to Beaver lifestyle. .......bliss

Just darned to me, she could have been next! Wedding, honeymoon, life-insurance next perhaps?

-Nin

Well said. I like to think of it as a short circuit in brain wiring. Where there should be conscience, empathy and common sense there is none. That part of the brain has no activity. It's dead. It shorted out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I just (finally!) ordered the book "The Psychopath Next Door". I read the introduction online and it is very good. There is another book out which I also plan to get called "Almost Psychopath". We do seem to be hearing more about this kind of behavior nowadays - but it could be that it was always around and there was no internet so we never knew about it. Life was pretty "Leave It To Beaverish" for me also growing up in the 50's - 60's. When I tell my daughter some of the things I did as quite a young child child living in a small, kind of self-contained suburb of a major city - all on my own because I was NOT well supervised at all - she just shudders.

I am talking things like children as young as 10 or perhaps even a bit younger regularly "scouring the alleys" of the town, looking for pop bottles which could be returned to the local candy store for two cents apiece. And that candy store? Now I ask you, how does anybody on the face of the earth make a living and cover the overhead of maintining a store front by selling penny candy? I don't think they do. But this town had its candy stores and its newspaper stores. And there were no legal lotteries in those days.......

Anyway, I think it is pretty clear that all three of these men fit somewhere on the spectrum for being psychopathic. MS seems to have developed along the lines of "charming behavior" and "supportive friend" behavior. CWW seems to have made the most of "disability" and some sort of a reputation for "being really smart" because he knew about computers. (AW designating him to be a "genius" does not make it so.)

Had these three somehow gotten away with the murder of TS, could AW have been next? Absolutely! All CWW had to do, once he got some money, was to start purchasing life mutual insurance policies. AW strikes me as being so "simple" that she could be convinced that this was a "sign of his love for her". Then, when he got tired of her whining - following right along in the footsteps of the brother from another mother, it would be bye bye AW.

Check out the new Lee county court case site. It's much better and you can view the documents that are filed. Motion hearing this afternoon for Mark.

You can see personal emails between the two lawyers regarding Patrick's case.....much easier too see upcoming court dates for each case......

You can see the death claim form that Mark filled out to the Ohio life ins company......check it out!

Check out the new Lee county court case site. It's much better and you can view the documents that are filed. Motion hearing this afternoon for Mark.

Link please....thank you for new info

Thanks! I can get to the site but I can't for the life of me find records searching his name! Do you have a case number or advice? TIA

Click on court case search, then select adult felony from case search tab, enter his first and last name on the spots that indicate that, then press search.....should come up.....

Same format as their old website search

I got this on my phone but I will check later on my laptop to see if I copy and paste

Click on court case search, then select adult felony from case search tab, enter his first and last name on the spots that indicate that, then press search.....should come up.....

Same format as their old website search

I got this on my phone but I will check later on my laptop to see if I copy and paste

It took me a minute, however, I did find it. Go to courts on the left (right under home)..then court records public search...then...case type and name.

Holy Cow! There's a lot of information there (my 1st time looking).

"real life" is getting in the way here today (imagine that!) but here is the case number for reference: 15-CF-000673-B: State of Florida Vs. Sievers, Mark D
[FONT=&amp]15-CF-000673-B : State of Florida vs Sievers, Mark D

[/FONT]
The fact that there was a filing for "indigent costs" so his attorney <modsnip> just cheeses me to no end. He should have a court appointed attorney instead of who he chooses and WE help pay for it. As a NEW resident of FL (I'm official now!) I feel like I have a right to say that.

MS, CWW and JRR disgust me to a new level I didn't know I was capable of. Kind of like this......%^&#$#@!!! :gaah: I have to remind myself that they are in jail...in PARADISE!!

Rest in peace TS!! Justice for TS, her family, friends and all that knew her.

RSBM & BBM

Check out #15 in the defense's motion for disclosure of grand jury testimony:

attachment.php

https://matrix.leeclerk.org

Interesting!!

OT of this thread...(MODS...please move if you want) but following the GJT stuff talk...#26 scares me....(paraphrasing here)...talking about the fact that CWW did or will submit to a polygraph.....the results could be cause for outright dismissal of all allegations against MARK SIEVERS.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot. God help us all if that happens. I have a new prayer because of this.

Justice for TS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member