Sievers Sidebar #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dexter, summer is the rainy season here in SW FL and everything is green and lush. I simply unplug my sprinkler system during the summer as it's a waste of water. Let's see what the place looks like mid-winter.

Ohmygod! That photo of the attorney who beat his wife looks exactly like the other two! If the three of these guys ended up in the same courtroom, I think the jury could get rightly confused. Which one is the defendant? Which one is the witness? Which one is the attorney?

The attorney guy is a real pig. Tied his wife up ad urinated on her. What a fine fellow.

I guess it is a case of "at least he didn't have her murdered".

How can a lawyer keep his license and do this to his wife?

Does the Lawyer Board know of this pervert action and perhaps has not had time to meet to issue a sanction?

o/t Following the hurricane news live and so upset at the devastation in Haiti and the Bahamas. Poor souls. :(

For those who can't get out, hoping all hatches' safely battened down as can be, as it heads towards Florida, Georgia, and the Carolinas. Sending positive vibes your way with everything crossed it doesn't hit (as hard, AT ALL...) as predicted. Please be safe. Take good care my fellow Ws'rs, you're in my heart. Xx

#nevermoaningaboutscottishweatheragain

o/t Following the hurricane news live and so upset at the devastation in Haiti and the Bahamas. Poor souls. :(

For those who can't get out, hoping all hatches' safely battened down as can be, as it heads towards Florida, Georgia, and the Carolinas. Sending positive vibes your way with everything crossed it doesn't hit (as hard, AT ALL...) as predicted. Please be safe. Take good care my fellow Ws'rs, you're in my heart. Xx

#nevermoaningaboutscottishweatheragain

Ahhhh..... I echo your thoughts. Came here to send love and prayers to all you locals. ❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am thinking of our Floridian members tonight. Praying everyone stays safe.

Coming up: Case Management conference 10/7/16 8:30 am. Evidentiary hearing
10/11/16 1:30 pm. The judge will hear motions for the disclosure of the GJ testimony,
motion to find the defendant indigent for costs and the motion to strike the states notice of
intent to seek the DP. Should be interesting!!

Thanks! Here is the file:

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Mark Sievers hearing 10 3 16 1.jpg
    Mark Sievers hearing 10 3 16 1.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 351
  • Mark Sievers hearing 10 3 16 2.jpg
    Mark Sievers hearing 10 3 16 2.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 355
And Wink News is reporting that MS is getting a new lawyer from Jacksonville, who is DP qualified....he also asked the judge to have the state pay for his lawyer, but I did not hear the response.

I don't want to even think about the next doc dump..

'At a hearing for the two defendants, Assistant State Attorney Hamid Hunter said his office is trying to wrangle all of the DNA evidence and cell phone data to provide to defense lawyers for trial.'
'Hunter invited defense lawyers to join him at the sheriff’s office and digital forensic lab to go through anything that may be submitted as evidence'
-Nin

Are you thinking TS was sexually assaulted or not wanting to see more crime scene photos?

I thought it was intersting that JRR appears to be looking right at MS in the court room. I hope they were kept far apart so messages were not sent, knowing thought the lawyers can do that.

Would that mean, the DP lawyer takes over as lead from Faga and Mummert? That F and M still stay on or would new lawyers be brought on? I thought MS approved Faga Law represent him even if they had no DP qualification and the Judge approved it....what happened? No matter, just more delays. Guess MS musr realize there is strong evidence against him.

Good question. I THINK it is in addition to F & M, but I'm really not sure.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

I thought it was intersting that JRR appears to be looking right at MS in the court room. I hope they were kept far apart so messages were not sent, knowing thought the lawyers can do that.
I hope they get sent to the same prison. I think JR is dangerous and won't be too happy with MS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sumzoe24