Sievers Sidebar #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is what I thought but I still have it on my calendar. It would make sense to sentence CWW after the trial to make sure he keeps his end of the plea bargain. Now to wait for MS trial date.....waiting :waiting:

I don't know the ins & outs of law, but it would seem an easy and small matter (at least from a business / contractual point of view) that it would be stipulated in Wayne's sentencing that if he did not keep his end of the bargain, then he would forfeit the 25 yr. sentence deal and the Death Penalty would become automatic.

Possible?

Btw Skinner.

You told us before that you held an over the phone prayer session for Mark during a time before anyone knew (including you )of his involvement.

But hopefully you can talk some sense into Mark, for him to just fess up and avoid innocent people to have to testify and have their lives exposed on national television.

Btw.

If Mark says no deal.

Then atleast you know where your friend stands.

And then you can go from there.

Anyways good luck.

I'm just sorry that Mark did this to all of his friends and family as well as his wife and kids for the sake of several million dollars and a bachelor lifestyle.

Jmo.

Rest in Heaven Teresa.

Interesting suggestion.

I have not spoken with Mark since my last mention of speaking with him on this site. I think I said I was not going to discuss the content of that conversation. I cannot recall, but that was last October, 2015 or November, 2015.

But making a trip to Florida to see him for the purpose you just stated had never entered my mind. He seems adamant to maintain that he is innocent.

Skinner, good to see you here. I pray all is well with you & yours. ✌️[emoji172][emoji1013]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trustee hearing yesterday : patrick's side requested that the court appoint counsel for J and C ( TS's girls) so they are represented in the hearings. Looks like Mark is still refusing to resign as trustee. Doesn't surprise me , he always just wanted the money. When he looses this chapter, he will have nothing else in the world. Karma Mark!
* info from Thursday's hearing is on the court website*

Doels anyone know who is allowed to file a request for termination?

I think parent(s) themselves, the guardian of the child (in this case DCF and the GAL?) and of course, the Court.

Oregano, Greater Than, AZL
Can MG push for it also, now that she has permanent custody? Not that I think she'll steam right in there.

Sorry if this is in the wrong place beach.

Doels anyone know who is allowed to file a request for termination?

It appears the GAL requested the termination mikeinmo. IME that was an unusual move and can only assume that the GAL had some very compelling reasons to do so.

Branning closed the proceedings to the public and the media because the guardian ad litem — an attorney appointed by the court to represent the girls’ interests — had sought to terminate Sievers’ parental rights

http://www.naplesnews.com/story/new...rt-seek-visitation-rights-daughters/94070180/

ETA this must absolutely infuriate MS who has now completely lost all ability to manipulate or control the girls.

ETA this must absolutely infuriate MS who has now completely lost all ability to manipulate or control the girls.

I'm not a hang-em-high type usually, but this guy's on another level. He has got to be going berserk. Whatever the reasons, thank God for this GAL.

Oregonmama Apologies for the oregano, predictive txt. I rarely use my phone on here, back to laptop.

Since I have been busy on other threads I feel really out of the loop - can anyone update me on when the next court dates are in relation to the criminal prosecution of MS? TIA

It appears the GAL requested the termination mikeinmo. IME that was an unusual move and can only assume that the GAL had some very compelling reasons to do so.

http://www.naplesnews.com/story/new...rt-seek-visitation-rights-daughters/94070180/

And it's quite telling that Bonnie will only have limited supervised visitation as well, per the news article. Sorry, I can't copy and paste on my phone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

I'm not a hang-em-high type usually, but this guy's on another level. He has got to be going berserk. Whatever the reasons, thank God for this GAL.

Oregonmama Apologies for the oregano, predictive txt. I rarely use my phone on here, back to laptop.

No worries.

I have had long suspicions that Mark and his family have had contact with social services when he was younger. How his sister was outcasted by Bonnie and how Mark never referred her as mom, just Bonnie. We read about that from Carrie Kain's statements. Mark didn't have the best childhood and I think GAL has a lot more inside info to Mark and his past that probably Mark exposed with his own actions with all these mind games in regards the girls.

Mark needs counselling in such a big way but will he act on it. Nope, ppl like him have narrow thinking. It's always someone else's fault

No worries.

I have had long suspicions that Mark and his family have had contact with social services when he was younger. How his sister was outcasted by Bonnie and how Mark never referred her as mom, just Bonnie. We read about that from Carrie Kain's statements. Mark didn't have the best childhood and I think GAL has a lot more inside info to Mark and his past that probably Mark exposed with his own actions with all these mind games in regards the girls.

Mark needs counselling in such a big way but will he act on it. Nope, ppl like him have narrow thinking. It's always someone else's fault

I'm not sure you're implying this, but would involvement of social services with a child sometimes be a red flag for when they are grown up and a parent?

(Long day, I'm having brain-freeze. I don't know if that sentence even makes sense).

I'm not sure you're implying this, but would involvement of social services with a child sometimes be a red flag for when they are grown up and a parent?

(Long day, I'm having brain-freeze. I don't know if that sentence even makes sense).

I worded it all wrong, so I'm brain fried, long week :)

I think Mark was being his usual self with his unhealthy tactics in communicating with the girls and both Bonnie and himself were putting down Mary by displaying their true feelings about her. Mark and Bonnie dislike TS's family, that's obvious. Bonnie needs to latch off Mark and get with the program if she wants to see the girls and experience the fun role of grandma in a healthy role.

I still think the court knows more about his past as a kid but can't say it publically which is why I think Mark has a past with social services when he was younger

Families that are involved with social services have a pattern. Not all, but a lot do. Doesn't look like Mark ever experienced anything healthy growing up and thus is why he is thrown in this legal world today

Honestly, I don't think Bonnie really cares if she has the girls or sees them much. That was all Marks doing once TS was gone. Bonnie lived HOW CLOSE and still didn't spend much time with them. She doesn't seem like she was interested in being grandma that often. MOO

I would love to get into this case but I haven't been following. Anyone have a suggestion on where to start or what are the key things to know about the case? And also, I keep reading about examples of MS being controlling, manipulative and trying to influence his daughters. Can anyone give me info about all that?

I would love to get into this case but I haven't been following. Anyone have a suggestion on where to start or what are the key things to know about the case? And also, I keep reading about examples of MS being controlling, manipulative and trying to influence his daughters. Can anyone give me info about all that?

Hi gitana1.

A good place to start for background information on this case is the Media links thread.

Information regarding his daughters can be found on the DCF shelter and custody hearing threads:
Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3

Hi gitana1.

A good place to start for background information on this case is the Media links thread.

Information regarding his daughters can be found on the DCF shelter and custody hearing threads:
Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3

Thank you so much! I have started slogging through the DCF hearing video and threads. I know the basics but am really interested in evidence of his controlling and manipulative nature. I keep hearing mention of that but I think it would be hard to read the whole media thread to figure it out? But one of you is creating a great synopsis for me that will help!! You guys are great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member