Sievers Sidebar #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Found it! This is NOT my work nor do I claim it to be. Thank you, IQ.

CONCENTRATE on how he communicates. The *"secret codes"* , the *"intentional" mistakes* of giving out information. I figured out how he was going to *hire a killer*, how to *secure the dea*l and *when he recorded it on his calendar*.

MS makes a lot of typing mistakes...usually sliding over a letter. Sometimes because he is in a hurry, or sometimes BECAUSE HE HAS HIS STUPID LITTLE CODE.

Type * h-u-r-n* Now type just the **H** and (closing your eyes helps with this if you can type without looking at the keys.) Shift over one letter (ie shift your typing one key to the right) and I-T-M, yep really strange huh, it comes out H-I-T-M. He then writes $14,400 from *his prescriptives*, 1/3 rd down (is this how he is planning to pay for the murder, initially)
This is all on Feb. 27, 2015 calendar entries.

Then within a week *March 4, 2015 * Already starts in on the* EXTENSION business.
NOBODY, I MEAN NOBODY is talking about extension the first week of March!!*
He is trying to figure how he can pay his bills, keep up appearances and at the same time HIRE A * H-I-T-M-an.* h-u-r-n-, is not a typo, it is a code.

I think he "made the point of no return decision on 2/27/2015"

Found it! This is NOT my work nor do I claim it to be. Thank you, IQ.

CONCENTRATE on how he communicates. The *"secret codes"* , the *"intentional" mistakes* of giving out information. I figured out how he was going to *hire a killer*, how to *secure the dea*l and *when he recorded it on his calendar*.

MS makes a lot of typing mistakes...usually sliding over a letter. Sometimes because he is in a hurry, or sometimes BECAUSE HE HAS HIS STUPID LITTLE CODE.

Type * h-u-r-n* Now type just the **H** and (closing your eyes helps with this if you can type without looking at the keys.) Shift over one letter (ie shift your typing one key to the right) and I-T-M, yep really strange huh, it comes out H-I-T-M. He then writes $14,400 from *his prescriptives*, 1/3 rd down (is this how he is planning to pay for the murder, initially)
This is all on Feb. 27, 2015 calendar entries.

Then within a week *March 4, 2015 * Already starts in on the* EXTENSION business.
NOBODY, I MEAN NOBODY is talking about extension the first week of March!!*
He is trying to figure how he can pay his bills, keep up appearances and at the same time HIRE A * H-I-T-M-an.* h-u-r-n-, is not a typo, it is a code.

I think he "made the point of no return decision on 2/27/2015"
Thanks so much for finding this DeDee. I missed this post from IQ. Just brilliant! Hope IQ is doing ok.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Thanks for bringing these forward! I hope IQ is doing well and will join us again when possible! You guys are my 1st group on here that I followed from day 1 of a crime since I don't jump on the Heather Elvis board until about a week after. I love the vibe of TS threads and hate hearing they caused IQ to take a break. Hopefully this is the year we see a trial and sentencing! Happy 2017!

Lights & cameras set up right now on Jarvis. Said to be 48 hours filming. Just FYI..

I missed something...another media report, another show....or up for sale?

It's not media, it is a film crew from "48 Hours" (CBS)...they have cameras/lights set up and are doing some filming of the house tonight in the dark. Stated they are just a film crew and not knowledgeable with the case, however, they stated it was set to air sometime next month. Again, just passing along for what it's worth :)

Lights & cameras set up right now on Jarvis. Said to be 48 hours filming. Just FYI..
Thanks so much for letting us know. I was wondering if a news magazine story was already in the works!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if the house is in foreclosure yet?

Also, can the courts stop the foreclosure or sale of the house until after the trial?

I would think not based on what I remember of Travis Alexanders house...his sold before or during felon arias trial. The jury was not able to access the house but had pictures and diagrams. However we are talking about two different states. Thanks

Also, can the courts stop the foreclosure or sale of the house until after the trial?

I would think not based on what I remember of Travis Alexanders house...his sold before or during felon arias trial. The jury was not able to access the house but had pictures and diagrams. However we are talking about two different states. Thanks
I wondered about the house. They had a loan on it if I recall? Do banks require one to have insurance with the loan, in the case one should pass away? Just throwing this out here.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

I wondered about the house. They had a loan on it if I recall? Do banks require one to have insurance with the loan, in the case one should pass away? Just throwing this out here.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

It was an option to get insurance with our loan many years ago. Not sure what today is.

I do not think it is paid off otherwise the attorneys would have probably gotten it as payment. It was reported the yard anf fence were in bad shape, no one caring for it. With no AC on, mold would grow in Florida. Also a group of business dressed men were seen at the house a long time ago, possible bankers someone said here on WS.

In the Formal Administration (probate) court hearings there is a 'Petition to Take Possession of Property' it could be the house,but I suppose it could be a vehicle or something else.

I don't think I can link directly, but it's searchable from here, using MS's name.

ETA: I can't see who the petitioner is. Could be MS, PT or a creditor. These are the named parties in the case:

Teresa Sievers Decedent
Patrick Tottenham Personal Representative Laird Lile 2396497778
Mark Sievers Beneficiary
Mathis CPA & Associates LLC Creditor
Fifth Third Bank Creditor
Shikany's Bonita Funeral Home Creditor

Just my opinion, but you have two different scenarios here. Travis was the mortgage holder for his home - Jodi didn't even count in that equation, so once he was deceased it was handled with the rest of his estate. The Sievers were joint mortgage holders, and although one is deceased, the other is still living and is now the sole mortgage holder. I really don't know how the dispensation of the house would be handled since he is incarcerated. Hopefully one of our wonderful attorneys will chime in on this. I really would have thought it would have been in foreclosure a long time ago.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

There were people there about a month or so ago, dressed in suits and carrying clipboards....not sure who it was. The house is very sad to look at. I will try to update if I hear anything more or see someone at the house.

Just my opinion, but you have two different scenarios here. Travis was the mortgage holder for his home - Jodi didn't even count in that equation, so once he was deceased it was handled with the rest of his estate. The Sievers were joint mortgage holders, and although one is deceased, the other is still living and is now the sole mortgage holder. I really don't know how the dispensation of the house would be handled since he is incarcerated. Hopefully one of our wonderful attorneys will chime in on this. I really would have thought it would have been in foreclosure a long time ago.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Yes, you are right, different in scenarios! Thanks

In the Formal Administration (probate) court hearings there is a 'Petition to Take Possession of Property' it could be the house,but I suppose it could be a vehicle or something else.

I don't think I can link directly, but it's searchable from here, using MS's name.

ETA: I can't see who the petitioner is. Could be MS, PT or a creditor. These are the named parties in the case:

Teresa Sievers Decedent
Patrick Tottenham Personal Representative Laird Lile 2396497778
Mark Sievers Beneficiary
Mathis CPA & Associates LLC Creditor
Fifth Third Bank Creditor
Shikany's Bonita Funeral Home Creditor

Thank you this was very interesting.

58 pages of exhibit "A" has been requested for public viewing in the trust case Patrick (TS brother) vs Mark. Should be an interesting read when the documents are viewable

Yesterday's post in the Trust case:

Filed 2/6/17 Order Appointing and Directing Mediation 03/24/17 @ 1:00

Looks like their going to Mediation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics