Sievers Sidebar #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IQ debbiegarcia

I remember CWW used Jimmy's phone at some point to get in touch with Angie, though don't recall TaySho saying JR left his at home. I wondered if the reporter confused that with Angie saying the same about CWW leaving his behind. So ... off to the land of Batch 4 to watch TaySho's interview again.

Det Donald asks if Jimmy had a cell 'phone with him, Taylor says yes, a cheap $20 buy from Walmart. When asked if she remembers the number JR used at the time, she rhymes it off, then confirms it's the current number he still uses. She also confirms JR calls and texts her whilst away, to say he loves her. Still infuriates me.
Det Donald goes on "he just switched the number from 'phone to 'phone?", she replies, yes.
(Sounds like JR's brother picked up the tab, as Taylor says JR's 'phone is under his brother's plan.)

Jimmy either had a good 'phone and a cheap 'phone. Or he bought the cheap one as a burner - but used his own number.
Either way, she knew he had two 'phones, and that explains how his boss could contact him.. Phone conversation starts @ 6.55.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B717FUtKwdU8UzdkbjFSMnI0Slk

ETA: So sorry folks, the link only takes you to Batch 4, scroll down to Shomaker.mp4 video. I need to learn!

LOL, I remember that! He simply took the sim card from his original phone and put it into the new phone. :laugh::doh::silly::eek:hwow::jawdrop:

The reporting of JRR leaving his phone at home could be another case of a reporter getting it wrong. It's happened a few times in this case as well as others (I remember specifically some misreporting in Jessica Chambers' murder)

LOL, I remember that! He simply took the sim card from his original phone and put it into the new phone. :laugh::doh::silly:

The reporting of JRR leaving his phone at home could be another case of a reporter getting it wrong. It's happened a few times in this case as well as others (I remember specifically some misreporting in Jessica Chambers' murder)

Hey FL. :) Yeah I think it was probably picked up wrong by the reporter.

I knew JRR had a 'phone with him, but totally forgot about the sim-switch 'till I re-watched her video! That was another 'can they really be this dumb' big blunder, yet I forgot. Done a wee (a lot) bit of memory refreshing today/tonight since home alone. Listening again to AL's call giving new info to Det Nolen and hearing the quiet excitement in his voice, renews faith MS will be going nowhere.

No shame in forgetting something here or there I guess, with the amount of discovery in this case (to date) and time passing. Writing that, it's just dawned on me it'll be two years at the end of next month. How is that even possible! It feels like it's flown in to me, for Teresa's family it must feel like a lifetime. :(

IQ debbiegarcia

I remember CWW used Jimmy's phone at some point to get in touch with Angie, though don't recall TaySho saying JR left his at home. I wondered if the reporter confused that with Angie saying the same about CWW leaving his behind. So ... off to the land of Batch 4 to watch TaySho's interview again.

Det Donald asks if Jimmy had a cell 'phone with him, Taylor says yes, a cheap $20 buy from Walmart. When asked if she remembers the number JR used at the time, she rhymes it off, then confirms it's the current number he still uses. She also confirms JR calls and texts her whilst away, to say he loves her. Still infuriates me.
Det Donald goes on "he just switched the number from 'phone to 'phone?", she replies, yes.
(Sounds like JR's brother picked up the tab, as Taylor says JR's 'phone is under his brother's plan.)

Jimmy either had a good 'phone and a cheap 'phone. Or he bought the cheap one as a burner - but used his own number.
Either way, she knew he had two 'phones, and that explains how his boss could contact him.. Phone conversation starts @ 6.55.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B717FUtKwdU8UzdkbjFSMnI0Slk

ETA: So sorry folks, the link only takes you to Batch 4, scroll down to Shomaker.mp4 video. I need to learn!
SCOTANG...Thank you for sending me in the right direction!! There were actually 3 different recordings
of interviews with TaySho one on August 25th, 7:48pm, and 2 more interviews on August 28th
!! I knew something about the info wasn't "gellin" and the detectives obviously needed to go over the same issue. JRR did indeed have 2 separate phones. He left his "good phone at home" and communicated with TaySho using the "$20 Walmart phone". At approximately 7minutes into the Aug 28th, 3:42PM interview....the detective zooms in on the issues. He took a different phone to Florida ($20 Walmart phone) and then later came back with that phone and PUT IN HIS LOCKER AT WORK. And that is the ONLY REASON he drove to his work place on DoeRun (sp) to retrieve and destroy the phone, when he received the frantic call from CWW after the raid on July 12th, 2015.
So, TaySho knew about the "$20 Walmart phone being used for the Florida trip"....and JRR's "more expensive phone" (the one on his brother's plan) being left behind. When JRR returns from Florida, he goes back to using the expensive phone. (We know this because TaySho tells the police that JRR simply put the "sim card" back into his phone.)
Geez, these detectives have got to be screaming WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot inside their heads. (I know I would be.) You knew about disposing of evidence for more than 5 weeks before JRR's arrest?! I'm not sure I should be grateful she finally spoke up or surprised she survived 5 weeks in the midst of 2 cold-blooded killers who were concerned she might be the weak link.
Dhang, I was getting anxiety listening to her interviews...I wanted to scream, "drop your kids off at your Mom's and go directly to the police dept and tell them what you know!"
BTW, sorry for making y'all go through this with me....but I hadn't realized JRR had intentionally left his phone behind and inserted his own sim card to another phone in order to cover his tracks, until I read the WINK article.

Happy Mother's Day Tersea and all the other moms fighting for justice for this family!

Hi NIN! When I finally get a break from work, Websleuths is my "go to" reading. I am always impressed by the research and insight provided by fellow SLEUTHS! (And I miss you all...) Anyway, has anybody offered an account of HOW MANY BURNER PHONES WERE USED?
Am trying to do the math....and either the reporter on this story "misreported" or TAYSHO "misinformed" or AW has had another "memory lapse."
1) AW said "CWW forgot his phone"
2) Shomaker thought Rodgers was traveling with Wright to Florida to commit burglaries and steal high-end antiques, she told investigators on Aug. 25, 2015, according to court documents. "She kissed Rodgers on the cheek before he left, then noticed he left his cell phone, which she thought was odd, according to court documents."
http://www.winknews.com/2016/05/05/...-describes-life-before-after-sievers-killing/
3) JRR's employer asked him to work on Monday, [[[Conway recalls that he had asked Jimmy Rodgers to work on Monday, June 29. But Rodgers texted him back and said he wasn’t available.

“All it said was, “I can’t do that. I’m still in Florida,” said Conway.]]]
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/florida-doctor-teresa-sievers-slain-eleven-hundred-miles-to-murder/
What phone did JRR use to text his employer??? Even more interesting question, is HOW did JRR get the message his employer needed him if he forgot his phone?? Was TaySho anwering his phone or was JRR accessing his messages from the burner phone? If the text came from JRR's phone, stating "I can't do that. I'm still in Florida."...Uh oh TaySho!.... A really smart (or scared) gf would, no doubt, quickly tell police everything she knew, be forth coming about other evidence and its location when the police showed up asking questions.

I'm so happy to see you back! Missed you! (I don't get on as much as I used to either but this is my go-to place when I'm here) <3

Yes, great to see you back IQuestion! And HELLO to everyone else too!

All these phones---reading & watching LE interviews, at times hard to keep things straight--my mind was turning to mush! I do remember about JRR's SIM card BUT I don't remember him leaving his regular phone at home. I do remember CWW leaving his phone at home. Have to look back, seems LE confiscated 7 (?) phones during CWW raid---anyone happen to remember?
Anyway, regardless of the number of phones Larry, Curly and Moe each possessed.... it's connecting the texts/calls with date-time-location they took place with participants in texts/calls. LE has done this, possibly still looking at it all & 'checking it twice' if/when needed. Everything leaves a trail but all these phones are like a big ball of rubber bands. LE has it figured out but I'm sure, as someone said here, they probably thought their heads would explode. Also, no telling what's not been made public at this point? Hope they NAIL any/all witnesses who've lied about what they knew or realized in the aftermath following TS murder.

They just put up info re American Express case suing Mark on the court website but they have voluntarily dismissed the case on their behalf on Jan 24th. Some interesting documents that were uploaded on that case. The amount was over $23,000 that he owed

They just put up info re American Express case suing Mark on the court website but they have voluntarily dismissed the case on their behalf on Jan 24th. Some interesting documents that were uploaded on that case. The amount was over $23,000 that he owed

Why would they dismiss it? Could they not get the money from insurance policies when money is released? Even waiting a few years...even if they are a big company, $23,000.00 is a lot.

Why would they dismiss it? Could they not get the money from insurance policies when money is released? Even waiting a few years...even if they are a big company, $23,000.00 is a lot.

Apparently they used it for business purposes. I don't blame American Express for backing out of the lawsuit. Perhaps they will refile after Mark is found guilty of murder. Who knows when Mark will be going to trial and there are other creditors waiting in line already for their money like the funeral home. They will probably never see any money. There is a lot of debt!

Thank you for the link WONDERMORE.....Ugh, awfully painful reading. Definitely a marriage/relationship that was broken. It is one thing to think your spouse is "unappealing or unattractive" (I am not immune from understanding that issue..) And the issue was not "physical aesthetics".... the problem was frustration, financial pressure, disappointment in a man not producing income, chronic disorganization, perceived non-starter/laziness etc. On the other hand, Mark Sievers (admittedly immature) attitude was, if his wife would just have sex with him more often...everything would be just "hunky dorey." Even as he entertained the end of their relationship, he still couldn't stand the rejection AND GRASPING FOR SOMETHING THAT COULD HURT HER BACK..."She can have visitation, and I'LL HAVE CUSTODY!"
Breakups are tough and agonizing..... we have the civil process of divorce...not murder..

I think Mark's issues go deeper than marital issues. JMO, But I think there are mental health issues that stem from his childhood and he never fully recovered from the negative things that happened when he was younger. The way he treats his mother is a big sign. I don't think Teresa knew the full extent of his family issues. Both families in this case are complete opposites. I am not defending him in any way.

I think Mark's issues go deeper than marital issues. JMO, But I think there are mental health issues that stem from his childhood and he never fully recovered from the negative things that happened when he was younger. The way he treats his mother is a big sign. I don't think Teresa knew the full extent of his family issues. Both families in this case are complete opposites. I am not defending him in any way.
Hi Oregonmama....quoting from above, "mental health issues that stem from his childhood and he never fully recovered from the negative things that happened when he was younger"
Can you expand on what "negative things" would follow him into adulthood and make murder an option?? (BTW and a sidebar to our sidebar, lol...I think he has very low self esteem and thought he had hit the lottery when he married Teresa. Everything he writes in his texts/logs is pretty darned creepy....too much emphasis on sexual
rejection. Oh, uh, yuck, yuck, yuck. Apparently Teresa had noticed the same things....and was pushing him away from the smothering/hovering attachment he had for her. I can just imagine her saying, in a kind way, "Mark, you need to get a life!" And no matter how many times or ways she said it, he would only see it as another form of rejection
ps. Just reread your post and I think I get your line of thought, "The way he treats his mother is a big sign." I missed that the first time, thank you.

Hi Oregonmama....quoting from above, "mental health issues that stem from his childhood and he never fully recovered from the negative things that happened when he was younger"
Can you expand on what "negative things" would follow him into adulthood and make murder an option?? (BTW and a sidebar to our sidebar, lol...I think he has very low self esteem and thought he had hit the lottery when he married Teresa. Everything he writes in his texts/logs is pretty darned creepy....too much emphasis on sexual
rejection. Oh, uh, yuck, yuck, yuck. Apparently Teresa had noticed the same things....and was pushing him away from the smothering/hovering attachment he had for her. I can just imagine her saying, in a kind way, "Mark, you need to get a life!" And no matter how many times or ways she said it, he would only see it as another form of rejection
ps. Just reread your post and I think I get your line of thought, "The way he treats his mother is a big sign." I missed that the first time, thank you.

I think, JMO that his childhood experience shaped him to who he is today. Not all families who deal with a divorce grow up with negativity. In Mark's family, its obvious with what we read about that he was not guided. Don't think his father was in the picture at all for his sister and him. Bonnie also had a rocky relationship with her daughter . Wouldn't surprise me if social services were involved with his family early on when he was a kid. Mark treats his mom like dirt. He calls her Bonnie instead of Mom. A lot of dysfunction in his family.Even though Teresa's parents were divorced , she still hung out with her Dad and he was active in his kids lives. I think Mark was clinging onto his wife as a kid would to do with his mother. Murder is not an option for anyone but I think Mark felt he had no other options and that leads me to say that I do not think he grew up in a house that allowed children to critically think and grow up with with skills that they need to be functioning adults. He leaned on Teresa as a mother figure who he thought would bail him out for every problem he encountered. Hope all this makes sense IQuestion :) MOO

Mark should never see a penny of that money.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Until the trial is over, I do not see the monies being released. If they are, MS and team will say he needs them for his defense. Any input?

With Patrick now named as the Trustee, I believe some funds will be released that will help support the girls. Thank God. I imagine that until now, TS's family has had to support them out of their own pockets. I'm sure Patrick will keep a detailed accounting of all receipts and expenditures as related to the girls.

As far as Mark - he will have to request funds and I can pretty much guarantee that the Trustee (Patrick) won't approve releasing them for his defense. ;) If he appeals that request, I imagine the insurance company will fight it with a vengeance.

With Patrick now named as the Trustee, I believe some funds will be released that will help support the girls. Thank God. I imagine that until now, TS's family has had to support them out of their own pockets. I'm sure Patrick will keep a detailed accounting of all receipts and expenditures as related to the girls.

As far as Mark - he will have to request funds and I can pretty much guarantee that the Trustee (Patrick) won't approve releasing them for his defense. ;) If he appeals that request, I imagine the insurance company will fight it with a vengeance.

I SO HOPE you are right. He doesnt deserve anything but the DP. It would be nice if the estate could sue him for ALL the money he wasted plotting to murder his wife, every penny,!! I hate that monster!! Even down to the plane ticket he purchased to make it happen!!

Thanks beach I wondered how the insurance money would be handled. I hope MS never evercan touch a penny of it. Family should be reimbursed, money we aside for girls furture and health living expenses. Thanks for the information.

This might be an odd question, but are jail inmates allowed to access computers and do research on their pending cases? And do they have the ability to email their attorneys and vice versa? Since a DP attorney Messeore, has been added to the defense team (M or F stating they worked well with him) does MS have the ability/right to read Messeore's legal results/history....or does he just take attorneys M and F word that he is the best guy for the job?
Depending on how one decides to "spin" the info provided by atty Messeore.....lots of way to tell the stats.
Example: I saved half my clients from the death penalty. (But only had 6 cases)
My DP results are 50/50. (Won 3, Lost 3)
Judges compliment my hard work. (even when I do not prevail.)
It sure seems like a depressing job, because the case has to be horrible from day one to warrant the death penalty.
I can see where JRR might be a more sympathetic case for Life w/o Parole because of his age and both parents dying while he was still a minor. And being manipulated by "father figure" he met in prison. Hmmm, does that mean JRR gets a separate DP Attorney, too??? Good night to all of you....trying to imagine what it will be like to hear
CWW "tell all" in front of JRR and MS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member