Sievers Sidebar #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the quote about ms being rude & disrespectful to his mother way back when came from a police interview of that old friend.

I think the quote about ms being rude & disrespectful to his mother way back when came from a police interview of that old friend.
Wasn't it the partner of his deceased sister that said that. I believe she was quoted in a news article.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Wasn't it the partner of his deceased sister that said that. I believe she was quoted in a news article.

IIRC..MS'S friend CK said in her police interview that MS was disrespectful to BS during and after her divorce referring to her by her first name instead of Mom. IIRC...CK said she called him out on the disrespect in high school, and told the detective that.

My "real world' is getting in the way of searching for the exact document.

Perhaps a fellow sleuth could chime in, not to mention, I'm no where as speedy as some of you here...in more ways then one. [emoji41] [emoji41] [emoji41] [emoji41] [emoji41]

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Sad thinking the kids could be getting ready to start school up north if things had gone differently.

Ran by Jarvis today---almost didn't turn in as I feel it's like an invasion to those living there. Won't go back in the future.... there was a Neighborhood Watch sign posted after you turn in. Another sign stating Private Drive or maybe was No Thru Traffic. I went to the end, turned left & that next street had a No Thru Traffic, I think, so turned around & headed the opposite way down to Matheson, got back out onto Terry that way. While on Jarvis I got a "look" from someone getting their mail---do not blame them one damn bit, they've been thru the ringer with gawkers I'm sure! Wish I had gone with my gut before turning onto Jarvis---seeing those 2 signs confirmed my feelings!

Anyway, we drove thru without stopping---saw Xmas lights still around the front entry posts. The front gate to the back yard was on the ground, could see tall grass in the back. Wonder what the mortgage holder is doing---wish something could be done just for the neighbors sake! Guess all has to wait for MS to be convicted but would think the home would be in foreclosure---who knows. Seems we pondered this before.... like that property would be part of TS's estate? It's now in MS name only, was changed not long after her funeral. Will check out PVA again, etc.
I know the feeling msboo. When we drove down Jarvis 2 months ago, it was sad. All I kept thinking of was how those 3 ladies that lived in that house had their lives changed forever by a EVIL MONSTER. I also remembered how someone here called it "the house of horrors"

I can see it from Terry st, and that's enough for me. I won't be going down the street again. Someone cut the grass because there were spots out front that were 3 ft. Tall.

OT... Just had the Black 'n Bleu, Sheriff Mike Scott burger at Ford's Garage in Miromar... great food for any attending the upcoming trial WHENEVER. Prayers for swift justice for TS & family SOONER vs later---so sick of the usual legal trickery that goes on. Need some OLD SCHOOL JUSTICE now!

Driving home from work today I hear that special song, " In my life (I love you more)" - The Beatles. The song that says so very much! Thinking of TS and her sister today.... as well as the whole family, and of course those precious girls.

IIRC..MS'S friend CK said in her police interview that MS was disrespectful to BS during and after her divorce referring to her by her first name instead of Mom. IIRC...CK said she called him out on the disrespect in high school, and told the detective that.

My "real world' is getting in the way of searching for the exact document.

Perhaps a fellow sleuth could chime in, not to mention, I'm no where as speedy as some of you here...in more ways then one. [emoji41] [emoji41] [emoji41] [emoji41] [emoji41]

I found the article but can't provide a link since I'm on my cell. If you Google "Sievers a year later: Lives that disappeared behind the headlines" by The News Press dated June 29, 2016, it is mentioned that Carrie Kain when interviewed in August 2015 talked about MS not wanting to call his Mom, mom.

I found the article but can't provide a link since I'm on my cell. If you Google "Sievers a year later: Lives that disappeared behind the headlines" by The News Press dated June 29, 2016, it is mentioned that Carrie Kain when interviewed in August 2015 talked about MS not wanting to call his Mom, mom.

thank you for the help with what to google!

Sievers a year later: Lives that disappeared behind the headlines
http://www.news-press.com/story/new...k-sievers-murder-saga-why-backstory/85643124/

Thanks so much Deb!! YOU ROCK! I thought it was CK.

MS the has been disrespectful to women all of his life. Disgusting.

Thanks so much Deb!! YOU ROCK! I thought it was CK.

MS the has been disrespectful to women all of his life. Disgusting.

What Stacey Siever's partner, B Guada had to say in the same article is particularly revealing as well.

i feel silly replying to my own post but i missed the window to edit it to add:

this article is worth rereading
joy in my heart for all that Teresa was, and her way of being in the world...tears in my eyes that she is gone

Great article! Thx for sharing it.

What I could never figure out was why CWW thought he could get away with using CT and supposedly working on his vehicle on Saturday as his alibi. Did CWW think that anybody and everybody would just go ahead and provide an alibi for him to police? Was he counting on "honor among thieves" or what? And in a brutal murder case, no less!

What I could never figure out was why CWW thought he could get away with using CT and supposedly working on his vehicle on Saturday as his alibi. Did CWW think that anybody and everybody would just go ahead and provide an alibi for him to police? Was he counting on "honor among thieves" or what? And in a brutal murder case, no less!
Agree. Like Sheriff Scott said -- there was no plan B. So when CWW was questioned by LE, he was caught off guard and had no choice but to give an improv performance. And we all know how that turned out!

Driving home from work today I hear that special song, " In my life (I love you more)" - The Beatles. The song that says so very much! Thinking of TS and her sister today.... as well as the whole family, and of course those precious girls.

Teresa loved The Beatles :)

Just in case anyone else has somehow missed this message from Tricia, LIKE ME I am putting a copy in several threads that I post in.

Dear Websleuths Members,

Our wonderful Websleuths Administrator Bessie really needs our help.

Bessie's husband is battling Esophageal cancer. It has left him underweight and extremely weak. He is trying to regain strength so they can operate and remove the cancerous tumor.

Bessie's husband is the only breadwinner. Why? Because Bessie has spent all her free time helping run Websleuths. The time Bessie has volunteered to make sure Webslueths runs smoothly is immeasurable.

Since her husband's illness Bessie has been taking care of him full time.

A few weeks ago Bessie was shopping. She collapsed. Her heart stopped in the ambulance. Her heart stopped again in the ER. She was in a coma for days.
Through some
miracle,
Bessie is back home. She is weak but she is still taking care of her husband and trying to take care of herself too.

Bessie is on the verge of losing her home. The bills are piling up and there is no end in site.

If you can donate a single dollar
to Bessie
it will be a great help.

Many of you have offered me money to help with the cost of running Websleuths. I don't take donations but if you still want to donate please donate to Bessie.

If you enjoy Websleuths then you are enjoying Bessie's hard work.

It has been very hard to operate Websleuths without Bessie. It's only because of the rest of the hard working Mods and Admins that Websleuths continues on.

If you would like to use PayPal to make a donation to Bessie go to
www.paypal.com and enter email bessiesmith615@gmail.com

If you would rather donate through Bessie's Go Fund Me page please do so by clicking here

On behalf of Websleuths management thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,
Tricia Griffith
Owner/Websleuths.com

MESSAGE FROM DMACKY
MESSAGE FROM Dmacky added on:

Other problems they've had to include; their refrigerator breaking which flooded the kitchen, ceiling in their living room caving in, and more too numerous to detail here. The list of bad luck goes on.

Just in case anyone else has somehow missed this message from Tricia, LIKE ME I am putting a copy in several threads that I post in.

Dear Websleuths Members,

Bessie's husband is battling Esophageal cancer. It has left him underweight and extremely weak. He is trying to regain strength so they can operate and remove the cancerous tumor.

Bessie's husband is the only breadwinner. Why? Because Bessie has spent all her free time helping run Websleuths. The time Bessie has volunteered to make sure Webslueths runs smoothly is immeasurable.

A few weeks ago Bessie was shopping. She collapsed. Her heart stopped in the ambulance. Her heart stopped again in the ER. She was in a coma for days.
Through some
miracle,
Bessie is back home. She is weak but she is still taking care of her husband and trying to take care of herself too.

Bessie is on the verge of losing her home. The bills are piling up and there is no end in site.

to Bessie
it will be a great help.

Many of you have offered me money to help with the cost of running Websleuths. I don't take donations but if you still want to donate please donate to Bessie.

It has been very hard to operate Websleuths without Bessie. It's only because of the rest of the hard working Mods and Admins that Websleuths continues on.

If you would rather donate through Bessie's Go Fund Me page please do so by clicking here

Sincerely,
Tricia Griffith
Owner/Websleuths.com

MESSAGE FROM DMACKY

Other problems they've had to include; their refrigerator breaking which flooded the kitchen, ceiling in their living room caving in, and more too numerous to detail here. The list of bad luck goes on.

Awwww..... Thanks so much for alerting us! Prayers and donation heading her way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dear Websleuths Members,

Through some
miracle,

to Bessie
it will be a great help.

Sincerely,
Tricia Griffith
Owner/Websleuths.com

MESSAGE FROM DMACKY

Small donation sent via PayPal. Wish that I could have sent more. I hope you get well quickly Mr. and Mrs. Bessie :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member