Sievers Sidebar #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Now I am convinced that Teresa was about to find out about the fraud. It also looks like that Mark wanted CWW to still do his "work" re the practice computers remotely from jail to still fund Mark according to Dr P's statement...

After Curtis Wright was arrested, Mark Sievers wanted the jail staff to allow Curtis Wright access to a computer to work on the servers in the medical practice from jail

Now I am convinced that Teresa was about to find out about the fraud. It also looks like that Mark wanted CWW to still do his "work" re the practice computers remotely from jail to still fund Mark according to Dr P's statement...

After Curtis Wright was arrested, Mark Sievers wanted the jail staff to allow Curtis Wright access to a computer to work on the servers in the medical practice from jail
or maybe to erase stuff?

Jumping off, my last statement about MS knowing CWW's "obsessive triggers." I hope the jury is as "astute" as this Las Vegas jury was who convicted this man, George Tiaffay. This case has so many eerie coincidences, and I only listed some of them. It almost makes one wonder if MS had read the story:
1) Manipulated a mentally unstable man with 4 felonies (Thought he was his friend)
2) Befriended the man and paid him for "odd jobs"
3) Hid in the home waiting for her to come in late at night
3) Wife beat to death with claw hammer
4) Killed by 17 blows
5) Husband had "alibi"...out of town (LE never heard that excuse before:D:D:D!)
Ex-Las Vegas firefighter guilty of hiring homeless man to kill estranged wife – The Mercury News

Didn't Bob Bashara do something similar, and he also hired a mentally challenged handyman to bludgeon his wife in the garage?

I am still waiting to hear how Dr Roy (purple truck) fits into the fraud activity in T's Practice ...…..

OREGONMAMA.... are you stalking my thoughts?:) I checked on "Dr. Smilie" earlier today. I thought about him the second I read MS was committing Medicare Fraud. It makes me wonder if Dr. Roy and MS were attempting to continue their billing schemes when he was spending time at the Sievers home. How did he fit into this conspiracy? Was he going to give MS "kick backs" in exchange for getting patient records? (Maybe Dr. Roy should have used the info he had on MS to cut a deal with prosecutors instead of writing fake letters claiming he had prostate cancer?) I remembered the old Spanish adage from school (translating into English):
"Tell me who you are with, and I will tell you who you are."
****so much to talk about and too many threads...I'm jumping all over to keep up.****

Last edited:
or maybe to erase stuff?
DebG...You possess great investigative instincts! I would have taken a lot longer to ever think of that. But, since you brought it up, maybe they had a "back door" e-mail or another way of communicating through computers, too? After all, by that time LE had already confiscated CWW's burner phone.

DebG...You possess great investigative instincts! I would have taken a lot longer to ever think of that. But, since you brought it up, maybe they had a "back door" e-mail or another way of communicating through computers, too? After all, by that time LE had already confiscated CWW's burner phone.
Yes that too of course. :)

I have a feeling Teresa realized a lot more than we all think. Let's start looking at this logically. Feds would be investigating Medicare Fraud. They move slowly, methodically. We know at some point they were cut off from receiving Medicare payments, I can't remember when, but that was one of the reasons it was totally cash only. Just like Dr. Whats his name, Roy, I doubt the Feds were investigating people working and running the office, so their investigation of Medicare Fraud was on Dr. Sievers. The Feds would hold the Dr. responsible in their general investigations, not people betraying her. What I mean is She was likely being investigated, not Mark. There is a good chance she knew what was going on, or what had happened after the fact. She most likely knew this was going to end up with her medical license suspended or revoked for a period of time. This would kind of explain why there was talk of selling the practice, and the branching off into the supplements, as she would obviously still need some income. Or on the other hand, she didn't know, she was soon going to find out. I can actually see this as being something so embarrasing to her, that if she knew, she didn't confide it to too many people. As in, "I can't believe I let him run this, and he destroyed my business and livelyhood." The mere fact she even allowed Mark to stay near her presence says all we need to know about her heart.

I have a feeling Teresa realized a lot more than we all think. Let's start looking at this logically. Feds would be investigating Medicare Fraud. They move slowly, methodically. We know at some point they were cut off from receiving Medicare payments, I can't remember when, but that was one of the reasons it was totally cash only. Just like Dr. Whats his name, Roy, I doubt the Feds were investigating people working and running the office, so their investigation of Medicare Fraud was on Dr. Sievers. The Feds would hold the Dr. responsible in their general investigations, not people betraying her. What I mean is She was likely being investigated, not Mark. There is a good chance she knew what was going on, or what had happened after the fact. She most likely knew this was going to end up with her medical license suspended or revoked for a period of time. This would kind of explain why there was talk of selling the practice, and the branching off into the supplements, as she would obviously still need some income. Or on the other hand, she didn't know, she was soon going to find out. I can actually see this as being something so embarrasing to her, that if she knew, she didn't confide it to too many people. As in, "I can't believe I let him run this, and he destroyed my business and livelyhood." The mere fact she even allowed Mark to stay near her presence says all we need to know about her heart.
They would investigate Mark as well and the consequences might have stripped Teresa of her medical license and her practice being shut down.

I now am truly understanding why Mark had Teresa murdered from yesterday's court proceedings. I couldn't quite understand at first why she had to be killed only if he was just afraid of losing custody in a divorce proceeding. The Medicare fraud and the pending investigation re that, owed taxes and other things brought him to his boiling point. RIP Teresa!

Agree with much of what you said. I will be very interested to know exactly when Petrites overheard the heated argument because I think that was the LAST STRAW for Teresa. That is when she made her mind up to divorce and never looked back.

You're right that the Feds would have held Teresa ultimately responsible for the fraud but Mark would have been charged also. Probably Wayne, too. I just handled a case last year re Medicare fraud. The doctor was charged, as well as the office manager and the person who was responsible for filing the insurance claims. The doctor was facing the stiffest sentence (by far). He ended up turning on his staff to lessen his sentence. They are all serving time now. Just like in this one, often these cases involve kickbacks for those participating. In this case, I think Teresa was totally unaware...oblivious.

@beach …. Your thoughts regarding today's event??

I just posted them in both active threads. I am going to bump some relevant threads and try to clean up in here a bit while I have some time.

I know we had a LOT of patients post about being asked to pay cash. OLD threads....3-4 years ago. Also, something about having to wait for reimbursements, I think?? To be honest, there was SO info in these cases that I never did a deep dive into the Mark/Wayne fraud theories. I always believed it was happening but I just never went deep down that rabbit hole. I knew a lot of other good sleuths were doing it though.

Anyway, if anyone knows sees those relevant threads please bump them. Maybe quote posts so we will have a starting point.

Now we know for sure why Mark & Wayne made a visit to the practice on the day of the funeral to toss those computers in the dumpster.

Do not take my comment to mean I think Teresa actively knew of those two frauding. I meant it as she found out what they were doing to her in her name behind her back sometime between January and June and realized her way of making a living was about to change. And there was most likely three frauds going on. Identity theft, and prescription fraud. I'm sure they had a well polished routine. Do not forget the statements of fraud TL made about his brother's security company, nor that Jerry Lubinski testified Wayne did his books and accounting for his sporting goods store. Do a simple Missouri case net search and draw your own conclusions on how that turned out. He is another victim so unwitting, he hasn't even realized he was victimized. The question of the day should be, where did all this money go? For someone who lived so quietly in a small trailer in nowheresville.

While waiting on Mark's trial to begin I thought it would be a good idea to do a discovery review. To begin I will be posting new threads with links to witness statements. I will do a few everyday. Feel free to discuss, just please keep them topical.

I will also be editing some thread titles while I clean up around here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!
Back